All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by belowzero007

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I loved the way that he took her to her limits again and again without really hurting her. The trust that she has with him is what sets this story apart from many others in this genre. Establishing this trust is most important between the two of them. The whole relationship is built on trust. I am curious on just how long this relationship has been going on? Is she married now but in this partnership outside of marriage? Does he call her from time to time? Maybe Master is her husband and this is a role-play for them? Good first story and hope that there are many more from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful to have a story of a girl in 60s receiving traditional discipline, taking it with grace, and feeling the connection between authority, discipline and her strong erotic feelings.

belowzero007belowzero007about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind words... will submit other stories soon, so maybe check it out...

To Anon..IRL she is married, but her hubby does not play at all and lets her find what she needs with others...

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

At 63 she got wet!!!!?????

I don’t think so. Human physiology will not allow that to happen. Check it out yourself.

As a result your score goes down to 3/5.

The story was good the facts not so good.

belowzero007belowzero00710 months agoAuthor

To Wargamer... either you know the wrong women over 60, or you are doing something wrong... I've checked it myself out many times...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do not care about the age of the individual. A women of 60+ can get an orgasm. It just may take longer. Good erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous