Birthday Present

Story Info
I give you a special birthday gift.
1k words
4.16
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You didn't know what you were in for when you got home and found your birthday gift waiting for you on your stoop. It was a small box wrapped in bright paper with an elaborately tied bow. As you looked closer, you saw that the bow was tied up with the same knot I used on your wrists last time we'd been together. Your heartbeat increased ever so slightly as you check the tag. "Go inside, put it on, go into your bedroom and get on your knees. -W" the tag read. You glanced around but didn't see anyone and hurried inside.

Inside, your curiosity got the better of you as you flung your coat on the floor, not evening noticing that you missed the hanger. You tore open the paper and your eyes widened as you saw that the box contained a set of green lacy underwear, bra, and a dark satin blindfold. You felt yourself getting wet as you imagined what might be in store for you. Dutifully, you went into your bedroom, stripped down, and put on your new outfit. You got down on your knees and slid the blindfold over your eyes. Everything went dark.

As you knelt blindfolded, you let your mind wander to our last encounter. How you squealed as I slapped your ass. How you gasped as my cock entered your pussy, your face pressed down against the carpet, unable to move with your hands tied behind your back.

You were snapped out of your daydream by the sound of your front door opening and closing. Footsteps can down the hall and your bedroom door creaked open. You felt a hand on your head slowly petting your hair and caressing your cheek. A thumb was pressed up against your lips and you opened wide to take it in, sucking deeply and running your tongue over the tip. "Good girl" you heard me say. "I think you liked your birthday present."

I pulled my hand away from your face and you heard the sound of a zipper being undone. Your pussy was dripping with anticipation as I placed the tip of my cock on your lips. You lightly kissed it and ran your tongue over the head before taking the whole thing into your mouth. You moved your head back and forth, taking it all the way to the back of your throat.

After several minutes, I pulled back and whispered "I've got another present for you." I put my cock back into your mouth, and you gobbled it down. But something felt... different. The energy had changed. The shape was slightly different. But you decided not to worry about it and continued sucking it down, growing more turned on by the moment. While you were still going, I took your hand and guided it to my cock. But wait... that couldn't be right. My cock was in your mouth. Then through the haze of arousal you realized what was happening. I slid off your blindfold and you looked up to realize you didn't recognize the man whose cock was in your mouth. You looked over at me and I mouthed "happy birthday." You felt a brief shock of fear, but you shook it off when you remembered with unshakable confidence that I'd never bring anyone into your bedroom that wasn't safe. Your fear quickly dissolved into lust, and you continued moving back and forth on the stranger's cock while moving your hand back and forth on mine. You worried for a second that you didn't have the coordination to handle both, but your fears dissolved as you found a natural rhythm with your mouth and your hand, switching back and forth between both of us intuitively whenever you felt the urge.

I knelt down behind you and pressed up against your back. You could feel my erection pressing up against your new underwear as I moved my hand around to squeeze your tits. You continued sucking the stranger's cock while I squeezed each nipple, then slid my hand down into your underwear and started teasing your clit. Your pussy was the wettest I'd ever felt, and you moaned with pleasure, unable to focus on any one thing but feeling everything, pleasuring and being pleasured in equal measure.

The stranger laid down in front of you and motioned for you to continue using your mouth on him. You helpfully, complied, getting on all fours and taking his cock back into your mouth. I moved up behind you and pressed my cock against your underwear. Suddenly you felt it enter your ass. In your hurry to get dressed, you hadn't even realized the underwear was accessible that way, but you were oh so grateful it was. I slowly fucked your ass as you sucked the stranger's cock, feeling an ecstasy that you hadn't known possible.

But we weren't done yet. The stranger gently pulled your head off of his cock and slid on a condom. I guided your hips forward until you were on top of him, and you eased yourself down onto his cock. You hadn't realized how hungry your pussy was, but it was everything you wanted. You rocked back and forth, moaning with delight. The stranger pulled you down so he could suck on your nipples and you felt my cock reenter your ass. Both of us thrusted into you and the sensation was unlike anything you'd experienced before. You'd had both your holes filled before by toys, but it was nothing like having a living, throbbing cock in each one, knowing that you were giving pleasure to two men at once and receiving more pleasure than you'd ever gotten in your life.

The rest of the evening was a blur of arousal and pleasure. To this day, you have trouble remembering who was doing what and which body parts were where. All you remember was being sprayed with cum on your face and your chest at the same time, while you experienced what must have been your 20th orgasm, then licking down every bit you could find.

Afterward, the stranger thanked you for a wonderful evening and took his leave, while you and I melted into each other's arms and quickly fell unconscious. For once, you didn't dream, as at least for one night, no dream could exceed reality.