All Comments on 'Birthday Sur-pride!'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraalmost 3 years ago

You hit it out of the park, Sugar Babe. Only suggestion is for the next one let me help with the research (wink-wink). Loved it.

HeartlandHarlotHeartlandHarlotalmost 3 years ago

Smoking hot. Well set up and delivered with strong vocal skills. Going to go scout your page for a (hope!!!!!) sequel.

Dani_mayDani_mayalmost 3 years ago

OMG.. I had this massage late last year, my niece bought it for me. I haven't been back, but I've just relived it through your story. It's exactly my experience. Amazing!!

LushinLaceLushinLacealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for your amazing comments and encouragement - Sara, Heart&Harlot and Danimay!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful performance! You are brilliant at erotic audio! My pussy is still tingling as I am thinking about being bicurious with my friend who has a perfect set of breasts - well they look great pressed in her tight fitting dress! Thanks so much for the thrill!!

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

Oh! that was sooo hot, loved it! please more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

W O W, That was so totally hot, a Brilliant highly arousing audio, exquisite in detail, I felt I was there watching, super hard throughout, getting hard again just thinking about your voice really getting into it, Please x please do more girl girl, your voice and Style fabulous, one of the very best, most likely the best...Thank you for sharing your delicious talent!!

QnightstormQnightstorm12 months ago

I have listened to three of your audio stories I loved all of them and I loved this one as well, you should do more of them. You are very hot and your voice is smooth and sexy. looking forward to hearing more of it. I better go catch up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So Beautifully and Deliciously Erotic, your slow wonderfully descriptive story was exquisite, i became rock hard so quick, your voice and your style, So Hot, I came several times before she got to your pussy, Wow, I hope you realize what a great talent you have, the slow tease build up alone was beyond the best, i wanted to eat lick and taste both of you, Thank you beyond thanks for sharing all those delicious Juicy Moment!!!..More of the same, Please, you are fantastic!!!!!!!

Eager2pleaseherEager2pleaseher10 months ago

So delicious.

Hope more g/g stories in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅI'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...