All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise Changes Life Ch. 01'

by Sweet_Dark_Knight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forget that crap!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! ...."James and Rachel were a happily married couple...." but "Last night, I heard you taking her name in your sleep and asking her if you can fuck her sexy ass and I understand"!! These are happily married people today, bravo!!! After 5 years of marriage??!!! Your crap is only a dick-driven plot into cuckold humiliation and gay fantasies propelled by your pervert lechery!!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What could have been an interesting story...

What could have been an interesting story about a couple in love discovering new ways to please each other, destroyed in one single page...No need for part 2...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was written on

A train ti Manapour

KidG1000KidG1000over 6 years ago
great start

i thought this is off to a very good start. i like the role play that the loving couple is experimenting with. cant wait to read where it goes!

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 6 years ago

What is it lately that is driving authors to include dildos up the husband’s ass in these stories. Nice build up but one star due to dildo up the husband’s ass. Try your luck with this series in the Gay genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This crap story is in wrong category. It should be in T&C or Gay session. 1* for this lame

Very poor, ugly and bad story.

In fact the wimp writer seems to be a gay pretending he's a wimp husband.

@ writer: there is nothing wrong in being gay......just assume your inner and let the gay side come out from....you sure will be happier.

Perhaps this story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session......as the LW readers have very low affection for this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow....what a gay garbage....no wonder such low score!

1* for this wrong category wimp and pathetic story.

Complete waste of time reading this garbage........which makes sense such low score.

This lame should be published in Gay session and the writer should assume he's a cock lover rather than STD cunt wife.

What a trash of story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Little did they know . . ." Really, is that all you've got?

I am so in suspense. Little can I predict what cums next. Well, it won't be her husband, except into his silk panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I don't understand the gay comments. I enjoy a dildo or a strap on up my ass and I am happy for my Wife to fuck men with bigger cocks (I am 3+1/2" erect), but I am not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First off, this is unfinished garbage

It belongs in BDSM. It involves a wife that clearly doesn't love or respect her husband. She views him as a support system and a chew toy. It has a husband that seems not to care that his wife demeans, degrades and humiliates him. With lousy characters and worse dialogue, this was just a horrible attempt at writing.

No stars

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

please continue. This is a hot first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet dark night if you say to be continued at the end of your story then I expect you to continue the story.

But unfortunately you are not a

writer and can't finish your stories.

For this I give you no stars.

What I'm saying is you suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous