Birthday surprise for Sir

Story Info
Kitten gives Sir a very big surprise for his birthday.
2.8k words
4
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am having a wonderful dream about us.

We are laying on a large blanket on a quiet stretch of beach. We haven't seen another person in hours. Both of us are naked as we like to be as often as we can. You are laying on your front, head tilted to the right, resting on the back of your clasped hands. I roll onto my side and gaze upon your naked form.

Your beautiful golden hair, falling down past your shoulders, looking a little frazzled after our swim, but still lovely. My eyes travel further down your body. I see the side of your right tit, it's soft skin begging to be kissed. The arch of your lower back. Your astonishingly luscious ass. (You told me once you didn't have an ass, but I very much disagree with that. It's not huge, but it's in perfect harmony with the rest of your body.) Your strong thigh and calf muscles and your tiny feet. I don't have to see your toes to know that today they are painted pink and green, starting with the pink on the outside of your right foot and alternating between green and pink across the rest of your toes.

I can see by the regular rise and fall of your chest that you are dozing. I reach out and gently run my finger down your back in small circles, all the way down to your ass. You don't move, but I can see a smile form on your lips. You slowly open your eyes, rolling on to your side to face me.

You bring your hand down and it automatically finds mine. Its the natural movement of a couple who know everything about each other and don't even have to think about certain things, they just happen in complete synchronicity.

"Hello Kitten." I say to your still somewhat sleepy countenance. "Did you have a good snooze?"

"I guess I did Sir." You say, and rub your face with your free hand, trying to remove the last traces of sleep from your eyes. As you do this, the small handcuff pendant on your day collar glints in the fading sunlight. It draws my attention. I glance away from your incredible eyes, and look down to the silver pendant hanging from your collar. Only those who are in the lifestyle would know it is a sign of you being collared by me. Most people just think it's a cute (albeit a little snug) necklace with a decorative charm on it.

My eyes continue lower and I look at your tits, not huge, but just right. Your nipples are delightful, and I know, also very sensitive. I have made you cum on numerous occasions, just by playing with them. As luck would have it, a cool gust of wind blows by, and i can see your nipples start to harden. I also start to feel a tingle between my legs.

My eyes travel lower, down your stomach, to your hips, then to the wonderful gap between your thighs. It is a source of incredible pleasure to both of us. I start remembering some of our play times and I can feel myself getting hard.

Your voice brings me out of my memories. "You obviously like what you see Sir."

I glance up and see you with a smile on your face and your eyes staring and my hard cock. I simply smile and roll on to my back, my eyes closing and my hard on standing at attention. You do not hesitate. You know what is required of you.

You get up on to your knees and kneel between my legs. You gently run your fingernails along my shaft, causing it to twitch from time to time. Your hand moves to softly caress my balls while you bring your tongue out and lick slowly down one side of my cock then back up the other side. You know this drives me crazy. You then lick from the base of my cock all the way to the head. You flick your tounge over the sensitive had a couple of times, then take just the head into your mouth. We both let out a moan. Me from the pleasure of what you are doing, and you from hearing my moan of pleasure. Knowing you are pleasing me gives you a pleasure all of its own.

I lift my head slightly and open my eyes, looking down at you. As I expect, you are looking up at me. This is one rule that you have never broken, because when we discussed it, you said you loved looking into my eyes as you sucked my cock. It increased the intensity and the connection between us you said. I would agree entirely.

As I lay back again, enjoying the incredible feelings you are giving me, I start hearing some odd noises. The rustle of blankets, a car in the distance, and a dog barking. I am somewhat confused as I can't seem to make sense of where they are coming from. The feeling of your lips around my cock are definitely real, as is the building orgasm. Suddenly, I realise I am dreaming and the images start to fade. However the feeling between my legs only seems to intensify.

My eyes open again. This time to see our bedroom. I glance around for a moment before becoming very aware of the amazing feeling of having my cock buried deep in your throat. I move my hands to your head and grab hold of your hair. "Mmmmm." You moan around my cock, causing a very nice vibrating between your lips.

You relax your movements and allow me to take control of the speed and depth of your mouth. I bring your head most of the way up so that you only have a small part of my cock in your mouth. Although I am controlling you movements, your tongue is constantly moving all over my cock. I hold your head still and thrust my hips up. My cock moves in to the back of your mouth. I only give you a brief moment before pulling your head the rest of the way down and I feel two distinct things.

First, I feel your nose resting just on my stomach, and second, I feel my cock enter your throat. It is an amazing feeling. You do not even gag in the slightest. I am so proud of you for that. It took a long time, and a lot of practice for you to be able to do it. But you told me, the first time, that you wanted to keep trying until you were able to deepthroat all of my cock without gagging. You were as good as your word.

After a moment I bring your head back up, and you take a small breath. From your amazing lips, your gently playing with my balls, and the feeling of being in your throat, I know I am about to cum.

"I'm going to cum Kitten." I growl, as once again I push my self all the way into your throat. Your tongue is running all over my cock, your lips lock even tighter around its base, and I feel you start to swallow. The sensation of your throat constricting around my cock is overwhelming and I let loose.

Rope after rope of my cum blasts down your throat and your swallowing increases in speed, with each swallow it increases my pleasure and I shoot out another blast. It seems to go on for ages. I lose track of time and self. I am cast adrift in a world of stars.

When I return to myself, I open my eyes and see you with your head nestled on my hip, your finger just at the head of my cock, scooping up my last bit of cum. You look up and me and very deliberately bring your finger to your tongue and lick your finger clean. You swallow with a gulp and close your eyes as you shudder. When you open them again, you smack your lips, and say "What a delightful breakfast."

You slowly crawl up the bed and lay down next to me. My arm goes around your back as you snuggle in close to me. I look down at you and you look up into my eyes and you say "Happy Birthday Sir."

We lay together for a time before you get out of bed. You stretch you beautiful naked body like a cat awakening from a long sleep. The sunlight filters through your dark hair, causing it to flicker with light and dark highlights.

You turn to face me and say "What would you like for breakfast on your birthday Sir?

"You." I growl. "Get back on the bed and sit on my face so I can tongue fuck you and lick your clit until you cum."

Your eyes widen slightly, but you obediently climb back on the bed, put your knees on either side of my head and slowly lower your pussy onto my waiting lips and tongue.

I grab your ass and pull you down, impaling you on my tongue. I thrust my tongue in and out of your sweet pussy, feeling your wetness grow at a great rate. Your juice starts flowing into my mouth and I can feel your legs start to tremble. 3 flicks across your clit with my tongue and you are at the edge of the abyss.

"Cum." I demand. Although my voice is muffled as I am licking your clit, you know what I say, and immediately your legs tighten around my head, your pussy floods and contracts on my tongue and you start trembling all over.

After a minute of shaking, gasping, and moaning, you slowly relax and slide off my to lay by my side. I turn to look into your beautiful eyes and you lean forward, passionately kissing me, tasting your cum on my lips.

You sigh contentedly and say "Thank you for letting my cum for you Sir."

We stay cuddled in each others embrace for a little longer then I tell you that I have to have a shower and get ready for work.

"As you wish Sir." You say to me as you get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. You know your job. You enter the shower and turn the water on to the exact right temperature for me. You then turn and take the body wash, pouring some into your hands. You await me with your head down.

I enter a moment later and you start your daily duty of washing me clean all over. Your touch is magic and relaxing at the same time. Even after all this time, it is invigorating and wonderful to have you washing my body.

Once you have washed me, I step out of the shower and instruct you to complete washing yourself while I get dressed. It does not take you long to finish and you dry yourself, all the while keeping an ear out, just in case I give you a command. None are forthcoming this morning.

Once we are both dressed, I hand you my card, and advise you to go out and get prettied up for this evening for my birthday.

"I have a few ideas on that Sir." You tell me coyly. I notice a small twinkle in your eye as you say this and I know that you are up to some mischief, but I also know that I will definitely like whatever you are plotting.

"I will be home by 3pm Kitten." I tell you.

"Have a nice day Sir." You say to me as I head out the door.

Work drags on, and finally it is time to leave. I can't wait to see what your surprise is for me, as I know from the look in your eyes this morning, that something is in the works.

I drive home, and on the way, all I can think about is seeing you kneeling on the floor as soon as I enter the house, looking up at me saying "Welcome home Sir." before unzipping my jeans and taking my cock into your waiting mouth as you do every day.

Pulling in to the driveway, I shut off the car and step out. As I have been thinking about my welcome home, I find I have to adjust myself to ease my discomfort.

I open the door and I am surprised to find you are not in your designated place. I frown in puzzlement and just a touch of disappointment. I then glance down to where you normally kneel and find a piece of paper there. I read it.

"Sir, I am sorry I am not at my usual place to welcome you home, but I wanted to surprise you in a different way today. I am in the bedroom underneath a blanket on the floor. I would ask that you come in and sit down on the bed right in front of me. I Love You." It is signed Kitten.

"What are you doing you naughty little nymph?" I ask myself, grinning, and heading towards the bedroom.

I enter the bedroom and see the large lump underneath a blanket on the floor at the foot of the bed. I cross the room and sit on the bed. "Hello Kitten." I smile as I say this.

Slowly the blanket moves up your body. Firstly showing your feet and legs then sliding up to uncover your luscious ass. Something about your pose has me very intrigued. The blanket continues its journey, revealing more and more of your beautiful body. Finally the blanket comes all the way off and my breath catches slightly. I recognise the pose you are in, and although we had discussed some of the different poses, this was not one that I had mentioned to you.

On your knees, bent forward with your forehead just below your crossed wrists. I stare in wonder at you.

"The humble pose!" I whisper. Shocked and delighted to see you in this position.

The second thing I notice is the large beanie that you have on, covering your lovely long hair.

Your voice when you speak is sultry, submissive and full of love.

"I humble myself before you. I live to serve you and you alone..." You say to me, with your head still down.

Then you look up at me and in that instant I know what you are about to say, although I never dreamed I would hear it from you. Just before you utter the last word of the devotion, you reach up and pull the beanie off your head. Your hair, once dark is now an incredible reddish auburn.

My breathing stops and my mind shatters as you complete the devotion to me. "... Daddy."

It takes a long time for my mind to return to coherency. All that time, you are looking into my eyes.

"How did you know?" I croak, trying to come to terms with the miracle I see before me.

"I found some of your old stories you had written years ago, and they all had certain similar characteristics. I knew you loved red hair, that was always a given, as you had told me about it on several occasions. But the humble pose, the devotion, and being called Daddy was not something I knew about. As your submissive, I was always on the lookout for more ways to please you, and now I finally found it."

I had kept that type of thing a secret as we had discussed it at the start of the relationship and you didn't know if you would be comfortable with it, so I left it alone, especially since you had become so dedicated to your role as my submissive.

"Are you sure about this Kitten?" I ask in wonder. "This is a big change for us, and it will be difficult to go back."

You slowly move forward and take my hands into yours.

Still looking into my eyes, you say the words from one of my stories that was always such a fantasy, "All that I am, all that I have, and all that I will become, I give completely and freely to you Daddy. Forever."

"Collar me pose." I tell you, and instantly you obey. Sitting back on your knees, hair pulled back and hands behind your head, you await your collar. I notice a slight frown of confusion from you for a split second as I do not go to your bedside table draw to get your collar.

Instead, I go into the walk-in robe and reach behind the clothing for a small box that I hid there a long time ago. It was the one thing you were told to not look in.

I return to you, and in my hands is a new collar. I had it made many years ago to enhance the story you read. Your eyes widen when you realise what is embossed on the front of the collar.

"Do you like your new collar..... Little One?"

To be continued............