Daylight Savings Time

Story Info
An encounter between a Dom and a sub... with an extra hour!
2.4k words
4.27
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and is also posted elsewhere.

*****

She knelt down next to his feet. He was sitting on the couch in his hotel room. It felt natural to take this position even though she only started chatting with him days earlier. She thought back to having first seen his profile, he checked the boxes of her "must haves." He was in his 40s, professional, and he noted that he was a writer. This intrigued her. She loved to read!

She asked if it was okay if she stroked his leg as they chatted. She thought about their first messages. He sent her a link to his profile and a list of his stories. She read one... And then another. He was dominant, forceful. His male characters had an edge. They knew what they wanted and they went after it. She just had to meet him.

He asked her about what she wanted that evening. He asked if it was okay that he touch her. She nodded enthusiastically. They discussed kinks, scenes, and limits. It was the most formal negotiation she had experienced prior to any play session. It helped her to feel at ease. She remembered his messages when she suggested meeting up. He discussed his potential plans for her while making sure she understood that her consent was crucial. He wanted her to feel comfortable. They talked about meeting in public first. They discussed the importance of making sure there was a connection and that neither felt unsafe.

In his room, they set up the toys that she brought. A butt plug, a stainless steel dildo, a wand, and a clit sucker. He picked up the butt plug, feeling the weight of it. He had a grin on his face knowing it would be a fun night. She was eager to get started. Typically the drive into the city would take under an hour, but traffic was an absolute nightmare. By the time they were getting to dinner, it was nearly 8. They each ordered a light dish, chatted about their life, kink, and their love of science.

Earlier in the day, over the app, they had a discussion around limits and expectations. They were in sync. It made meeting in person much easier. Once dinner had finished, he asked if she wanted to join him in his room. She asked if that was what he wanted. They were both excited but perhaps somewhat nervous about whether their connection would translate into a physical relationship.

"Take off your shirt," he ordered. His voice made her skin tingle. She loved his confidence. This is absolutely what she needed in her life.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. They were words she would say many times that night. She removed her shirt and put it on the floor beside the bed. He had her turn around facing away from him. He loved her black bra holding her amazing, large tits. He started to touch her shoulders, light touches, like a massage. Then he ran his nails over her back. Shivers ran down her spine. She desired him so badly, and finally feeling his touch made her senses come alive.

"May I remove your bra?" he asked. She was excited. She wanted to feel this man's hands on her body. She nodded and softly spoke in an affirmative. Hell, at that moment, he could practically do anything. He easily removed the bra and tossed it on top of her shirt. His lips touched her neck as he palmed her tits. His large hands felt amazing on her body. He knew exactly how to touch her. He had her remove her pants next, leaving her in only a pretty pair of black panties. He adored that she was wearing a matching set. She had come prepared for sex tonight.

He told her to face him and kneel. She was topless and he was still fully dressed in a collared shirt and jeans. He started to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt. She wanted to take off undo the rest of them. When his shirt was off, she kissed the skin just above his jeans, her hands touched his hairy chest. Her face nuzzled his already hard cock through his pants.

"Undo my belt," he commanded. She eagerly removed it, hoping he would let her remove his jeans next. Once again, they were on the same page. He told her to unbutton, unzip, and pull down his jeans. She did so, exposing his boxers and his hard cock. She wanted it so badly. She had told him how good she was at sucking cock. But first, she would need to earn it.

He had her kneel on the couch. The couch was directly next to the window. They were on the fifth floor. That was probably high enough that no one would see their kinky activities, he reasoned. He checked with his sub before opening the shades. She consented. He had her lean forward so that she was pressed against the back of the couch. He grabbed her tits like he owned them, placing her large breasts over the side of the couch.

"Look outside at the people walking by as I spank your ass!" He said as the first smack from his open hand landed on her ass. Soft moans came from her lips as he continued to smack her. The spanks became more intense. He varied the location, slightly, mainly focusing on her inner ass cheeks. But whether he hit once on the right before switching back to the left, or multiple times, she never knew. He also varied the pace.

"How are you feeling, slut?" He asked.

"Good," She replied. She liked that he checked in. She had expressed how much she needed to be spanked. She was starting to feel a calm coming over her. This was especially the case when he quickly spanked her hard over and over again in rapid succession. Those were the most intense moments, and also the time when she began to approach subspace. He was reaching about a 4 or 5 on her pain scale. He probably could have greatly increased that had he used his belt, but they hadn't negotiated that ahead of time.

He walked over to the toy collection and grabbed the metal butt plug. With only the tiniest amount of lube, he was able to insert the plug inside of her asshole. She clearly had previous experience with anal. She moaned as it went in, loving the fullness. As he spanked her, he pressed on the plug. The pressure of the plug in her ass felt amazing.

"Let's move to the bed, I want you on all fours," he ordered, as he rubbed her back. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but she was ready for it. She trusted him fully. His right hand once again started smacking her bare ass. In between spanks, he felt her pussy. She was so wet. He stopped the spanking and moved around the bed. "How late can you stay?"

"Probably only until one. But I'm sure it will end up being more like two," she admitted.

Satisfied with her answer, he grabbed her wand. He turned it on, turned it up to a moderate setting, and pressed it hard against her clit. She grinded against the vibe as his hand hit her red, hot ass. He let her enjoy the sensation for a few minutes before once again stopping. He turned off the vibrator and ceased spanking her. He moved around the bed. Once he was directly in front of her, he removed his boxers. She felt a fresh wave of desire when she saw his cock in the flesh. He climbed onto the bed, his cock inches from her face. He hadn't yet said anything. She waited for him, although she wanted his thick, hard cock buried down her throat. She wanted to show him just how good of a cumslut she was.

"Suck it!" He ordered. Her mouth went to work worshiping this dominant man's head, shaft, and balls. In this position, it was a challenge for her to take it as deep as she wanted to. He recognized that and soon moved her to the floor, kneeling in front of him, and allowing her to show off her skills. She took him deep. She choked and gagged, her saliva running down his shaft. It was nearly too much, the angle of cock was hitting one spot at the back of her throat. She had to hold back from puking on him.

They switched positions again. This time, she laid on her back with her head hanging off the bed while he stood over her. He was rather tall, she needed a pillow to prop up her head so that his cock was aligned with her mouth. She gleefully swallowed as much as he would give her, fucking his new slut's throat. In this position, he was also able to grab her tits, squeeze them, and twist her nipples. They had agreed no marks on her breasts, but that didn't mean he couldn't still torture them. She focused on giving him pleasure and he focused on inflicting pain.

He hated pulling his cock out from deep inside her throat, but he needed to grab the next toy. This time it was one of the curved dildos. The shape of the toy allowed it to rub up against her g-spot. He inserted it into her pussy without lube. None was needed, she was already incredibly wet. He walked back around to the other side of the bed.

"I like all of my cumslut's holes filled," he said. With that statement she smiled and opened her mouth as he once again stuffed his cock back down her throat. His cock was glistening with her saliva as he controlled the pace of the blowjob. He made her take it deep as he grabbed one of her tits and leaned forward to thrust the toy inside of her.

At that angle, he pulled out, allowing his cock to nestle between her large breasts. He had her squeeze her breasts together as he started to fuck her tits. She wanted to continue to give him pleasure with her mouth, however. She had mentioned before that she loved experiencing the world with her mouth. Her tongue licked his balls and all the way down to his ass. His reaction made it even better. He moaned, loudly. This encouraged her to rim him enthusiastically.

He alternated between fucking her throat, getting his cock all wet, then tit fucking her while she licked his ass. When he was tired of standing, he laid on the bed and ordered her to continue suck. Her mouth went from his cock, to his balls, to his nipples, then back to his ass. At some point, the toy slipped out of her pussy but she didn't care. She was greatly enjoying being a dirty ass eating slut for Sir. He was close to cumming.

"I want to finish on your face in the shower," he stated. They were quickly off the bed and into the shower. His touch was as hot as the water that ran down her smooth skin. He gave her kisses while his cock poked her in the back, reminding her of why they were in the shower. Switching positions, she took him deep in her throat. He loved the feel of it and wished he could have lasted for hours. As he got closer, he pulled out and shot ropes of cum all over her face and into her open mouth.

"Let's make sure you don't waste a single drop," he said. He ran his finger over her face and inserted it deep inside her mouth. She sucked it clean. She made sure to suck everything clean. It was her job as his cumslut, and she took it seriously.

After cleaning up, they cuddled on the bed for a while. She had taken a spanking, heavy nipple play, multiple toys, and a throat fuck. She was a very good girl and they decided to take a break in the action. The words 'good girl' made her melt. While they laid there, she admitted that she didn't always cum with a new partner but that she wanted to try with him. With her plug in and the wand against her clit, she suggested that she wanted to be fisted. They hadn't previously discussed this during their earlier negotiation, but they both felt good with this new scene, and he was happy to oblige.

She needed to be in the right headspace. It took some time but between the sensation of the vibrator, the pressure of his fist penetrating her, and his fingers twisting her nipple harder with each passing minute, she was close to cumming. Switching to the dildo, he was able to focus his attention on her tits and nipples and she soon came. The towels they laid on the bed made sure to soak in most of the juice from her squirting orgasm. Her release was intense. After the high of an earth shattering orgasm came the opposite emotion. He once again was there to comfort her as she needed to be held.

They cuddled and talked. He stroked her hair and praised her. She had done so very well in pleasing him. They looked at the clock, it was well past one A.M. Neither of them seemed to care as he was once again tugging at her nipples and she was running her hands over his balls and hardening cock.

"We should probably wrap this up," he said, disappointed that the night would be coming to an end. She nodded in agreement, recognizing she still needed to drive home. They rose from the bed, both of their outfits scattered on the hotel room floor. But before either could start to dress, he had one final order. He motioned for her to approach and to kneel in front of his cock.

"Kiss the cock and thank it for the evening," he commanded. She did exactly that but couldn't stop herself from taking him deep inside of her again. He grabbed the back of her head and starting fucking her throat again. Despite it being late and having already had 'aftercare', they both wanted the session to continue.

"At least the clock goes back an hour tonight..." he stated as he watched the clock reach 1:59. He knew in one minute it would be one am again. He also knew that with her mouth taking him deep, she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. As she predicted, in one hour, they would see two A.M together.