Birthday Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car was filled with a deafening silence, as all of her senses were focused on the thing currently filling her vision.

What she saw was so imposing and scary that she almost jumped back. But despite that, as soon as it was exposed, she couldn't look away.

It was just... wow!

The entirety of Mr. Jackson's enormous black dick was exposed to her eyes for the first time, and she was studying every inch of it. Somehow, someway, even though her glimpses of it in his jeans had made it seem really impressive, it looked even bigger now.

Wow... it was gigantic.

Alexis moaned as she moved her face closer, wanting a better look.

It was absolutely massive, a good ten inches, maybe even bigger. His weapon was hard as steel, standing straight out from his hairy crotch, pointing right at her. And it was... perfect. Each inch was more perfect than the last. Smooth, and black as the night, with prominent, masculine veins empowering it to its current throbbing state, capped with a prominent, angry head. Below it was a pair of two perfectly large, swollen balls, encased in a smooth, hanging sack, filled to the brim with his copious seed.

Alexis' eyes went wide as she stared at it, and she almost went cross-eyed as she stared down its impressive length.

It... it was enormous!

Fascinated, she moved in closer to it, and she could feel the heat and power coming off of it. It was incredible! She'd never seen anything like it. She reached forward with one nervous hand and wrapped her little fingers around its thick, iron-hard base as best as she could, not getting all the way around its girth. Now that she had it in her grasp, she tilted the thing so it was pointed directly at her face.

"What do you think?" Jackson asked as she looked down the barrel of the rifle. He never had a doubt what her answer would be.

"It's amazing! Oh my God!" she effused softly, enthralled, smiling slightly, looking at it with wide eyes, studying every inch as she tilted it in front of her. She was biting at her plump lower lip as she admired his massive cock. All the negativity she had felt for him when he pressed her up against the car and took liberties with her body, it was all forgotten.

All forgiven.

His cock was that impressive! She couldn't look away from it. Now that his manhood was exposed to her, her view of him as a man was completely changing. She was awestruck. But as monumental of a moment he knew this was for her, Jackson was impatient for pleasure after all the teasing she'd put him through today came rushing into his head now that she was this close to pleasuring him.

So, he didn't want to be kept waiting any longer.

As soon as the head of his lengthy weapon was pointed directly at her mouth again, he slid his large hand down into her silky soft platinum blonde hair. "This is the bigge... mmMMMPPPPHHH!" she groaned as he pulled the head cheerleader forward, pushing his rock-hard weapon into her young, eager mouth, the thick, angry tip pushing past her smooth, plump pink lips.

"Mmm... that's it," Jackson sighed in relief as he felt the young babe's tongue sliding along the underside of his pole.

Alexis' eyes were wide. The young platinum blonde had never had her mouth so full. This was cock-sucking as it was meant to be. A big, fat cock in a young, eager mouth. Her shock at having this cock jammed into her mouth slowly dissipated as she adjusted to his intense size. Jackson's cock practically filled her mouth to the brim, her smooth lips wrapped around its girth, her tongue pressed against its underside.

But despite him taking the initiative in forcing her gasping mouth onto his swollen dick, she wasn't trying to pull her lips off his cock, not in the slightest. Her tongue was licking the underside, savouring its masculine flavour. She was drooling all over it, quite frankly, her heated saliva coating the thick unyielding weapon, leaking past her lips and down his shaft. Adjusting enough to feel like she could begin actively participating, she did her best to give him what she wanted, bobbing up and down on the top few inches of dick.

With his hand still firmly in place on the back of her head, he pulled her down, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and down her tight throat. Her eyes went wide at this sudden invasion of a huge, thick cock down her throat. She didn't think she was capable of this. She didn't even think it was possible for any of his thick weapon to fit any deeper. And yet, with his firm, confident grasp guiding her, she somehow took a few good inches of cock down her tight throat.

He held himself there, really staking out his dominance by staking his cock in her tight throat, forcing the busty babe to hold his weapon in her mouth despite her discomfort. He held his cock in place, making her take it, making her experience its power first hand. Tears of discomfort slid down her tanned cheeks, but she wasn't fighting back. She was compliant, doing what was asked of her, like the good bitch she was. She certainly had potential, Jackson thought to himself. Finally, sensing her lack of air, he released his grip on her. She removed her mouth from his black and glistening cock as she panted deeply for air, refilling her lungs. His cock was coated with her spit, drool connecting his pulsing shaft and her open mouth. Her eyes were glassy with lust, and her skin was glowing. Jackson watched her, eager to see her reaction to sucking his mighty cock.

He would not be let down.

An expression of heavy lust crossed her lips as they curled up in a wicked, hungry sneer. Then, eagerly, savagely, Alexis attacked his throbbing cock with her hot, wet, teenage mouth. She dove forward, mouth wide open, attacking his iron erection. There was no hesitation. No fear. Alexis didn't even slow down as she forced herself deeper, taking inch after inch of turgid, old-man-cock smoothly into her young mouth. The thick meaty weapon grazed across her smooth lips, and the underside slid across her hot, wet, eager tongue, absorbing its addictive flavour. She didn't slow down. She just took that cock into her mouth like a trooper. Her smooth, plump lips formed a tight seal around his thick shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to properly suck the brutal older man's huge cock. She looked up at Mr. Jackson, her eyes still watery, seeking his approval.

"That's it, bitch. That's it. What a good little cock sucker you are!" he groaned, closing his eyes in bliss.

The young beauty was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing in the old man's lap. She had never done anything like this, acted so incredibly slutty, and it was so exciting. She was energized by the filth she was taking part in. Add on to that the fact that she'd never seen anything close to Jackson's huge black cock, it was understandable as to why she was going a little crazy over it. Looking down, all she could see was his massive pole sticking out of her young mouth, his fat stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls. Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from the old man's weapon, panting yet smiling.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, eyes glassy with lust, lips swollen as she gawked at the old man's spit-soaked weapon. Her hand still gripping the base of his pulsing dong, she leaned forward, extending her tongue and lewdly licking along the smooth shaft.

"Fuck!" he sighed, eyes closing with pleasure. Composing himself, he spoke up. "You like it?" Jackson asked. "You like that black cock?" he asked as she ran her tongue around his mushroom tip.

"It's amazing!" she gasped, eyes wide, her pretty face lit up with excitement. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having.

The position was excellent as he could choose to rest his hand on her shapely thigh, on her big fucking booty, or he could sink his fingers into her sports and grab as much as he could of her massive F cups. But nothing beat the feeling of his hand atop of her head as she bobbed, the silky feel of her beautiful hair and power that came from it. To think that one forceful push would send his cock down her throat, making the barely legal eighteen-year-old gag on his cock...

Jackson had never been happier.

"Fuck me...you sure know how to suck cock" Jackson sighed from the immense pleasure her talented mouth gave him.

"Mmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her mouthful of dick, humming every time the fat shaft hit the back of her throat to vibrate against the sensitive head.

"Oh god! Fuck!" Jackson began to groan, his hand flexing in the Goddess's hair as he forcefully tried to help the beautiful platinum blonde to fuck her mouth on his dick. But the whore was already slamming her lips up and down his cock so fast that he couldn't keep up with how good it felt.

The car became one big noise of wet sucking sounds and the occasional slurp as Alexis almost slid her lips off his dick completely. The wet fucking noises between her lips sounded like Jackson was already fucking her soaking pussy, but it was her hot mouth that he nailed right then and Alexis looked gorgeous doing it.

Her mouth was a lewd 'O', her lips tightly painted around his fat shaft as they slid up and down the veiny rod. Her hair bounced in time with the light jiggle of her tits as she forcefully fucked her mouth up and down his righteous shaft.

Slurping all the way down, Alexis pulled almost all the way off before slamming her face back down his cock. Constantly, the curvaceous bombshell fucked her mouth, slurping wildly and sucking as hard as she could. Her cheeks hollowed out as best as they could while filled with such an impressive rod.

Her large, succulent tits bounced lustfully within their tight confines, jiggling her cleavage and threatening to come out of her sports bra as she forcefully fucked her head back and forth.

"God, you're so fucking good at this!" Jackson growled "Fuck, your mouth is on fire!"

Alexis moaned and continued to suck as hard and as fast as she could. Her hair swung and shook everywhere she was sucking so wildly.

"Mmmm, god your cock tastes so good!" Alexis purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick for a second to pant in some air and then attacked his dick again.

"Oh fuck! Ever since I first saw those full lips, I knew you'd be the best fucking cocksucker! Shit!" Jackson groaned through clenched teeth as Alexis blew him harder.

"FUCK!" Jackson shouted out in pleasure. "You're so fucking good at this! You're fucking born to suck cock!" He half-growled and half-teased, and Alexis purred hornily as she let him fill her mouth with his dick.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder. Alexis was committed to giving Mr. Jackson the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick.

The whole car was filled with the illicit sound of the hot blowjob as Alexis' platinum blonde hair swung back and forth, the waves falling down her back as she fucked her face up and down on her the old man's impressive shaft.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big! I love it!" Alexis purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick to catch some air.

Jackson grinned down at her woozily as his chest heaved from how hard he was breathing.

Fuck but she made him feel good!

"Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" Alexis teased, rolling back into him to look up at his intense gaze.

"God damn... you're so fucking gorgeous!" Jackson replied honestly, running his hand over her flat stomach, loving the feel of her toned muscles and the golden belly ring on her sexy navel.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her wavy hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Alexis sucked hard and fast. The fat head of Jackson's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.

Seeing that massive booty and those firm and round cheeks, just lying there so perfectly, Jackson lined up his hand.

SPANK!

"Mmmmm, I love it when dirty old men spank my ass" Alexis moaned as she came up for air. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?" Alexis purred breathily as she flicked her long hair out of her face, before she went down on his shaft again.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this, I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" Jackson exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had.

Coming up for air, a shiver ran through Alexis when he said that. "Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, Mr. Jackson! I want to satisfy all of your needs!" Alexis replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore, the platinum blonde gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth, all the while Jackson groaned and moaned as Alexis panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to drink his cum

The sixty-year-old looked down at the hottest and most wondrous sight he had ever seen. This fine fucking young woman, lying in his lap, looking both glamorous and whorish at the same time, sucking his big cock like a mad woman possessed.

Fuck! But it felt incredible! Her mouth was slick and smooth and hot and wet all at the same time. Fucking hell, that sexy mouth was stretched lewdly in an 'O' as she strained to take all of his inches into her mouth, banging against the back of her throat with every thrust deep into her lascivious orifice.

Holy fuck but she was gorgeous! Seeing her beautiful face wrapped around his rod was almost enough to make him cum. And cum hard. He was so close already after she had just sucked his cock this long, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"I like satisfying your needs, but if I'm going to do that, I'd better do more" Alexis promised once she had come up for air, his hand playing with her clit as her juices kept flowing.

"Oh?" Jackson asked with a raised eyebrow, eyeing her amusedly at how turned on she was just from sucking his dick and the more he fingered her clit, sinking his fingers in and probing her g-spot, the more she squirmed in his lap.

"Mhm." Alexis mewed, her toes curling in pleasure. "Get ready to cum down my throat, Mr. Jackson" Alexis giggled and then she did something that he didn't expect... and fuck did his balls almost burst!

Sucking hard, the dumb platinum blonde slammed her mouth up and down his cock a few times, licking as she went and lubricating his cock in her saliva even more than before - until it almost dripped from his cock. And then, as she slammed her mouth down one last time, the tip of his cock ramming against the back of her throat, Alexis stopped and slowly... oh so slowly... pushed his dick against the back of her throat.

The beauty worked harder and more forcefully, full of devotion for him and she was the hottest slut he'd ever come across the way she forced his cock into her tight throat.

Jackson nearly lost his all bearings! The feel of her tight, wet throat wrapping around his dick was so intense...it was the tightest thing he had ever felt around his cock!

Fuck... Alexis... he'd hardly known her a day and yet he struggled with the concept of not having her be so naturally apart of him.

It wasn't love. No, it was primal, an instinctual need to claim her, to breed her and to have perpetual access to her incredible body.

Jackson's hand left her climaxing pussy, his work on her g-spot complete as she was gushing with juices while gagging on his cock. Reaching up, he moved his hand onto the clasp of her sports bra and when it fell from her body, he sunk his fingers into her massive tits.

Alexis was on fire as her orgasm rocked her world, his expert fingers manipulating her in all the right ways as she religiously feasted on his cock. At first, she just remained still, gagging and coughing, and then, ever so slowly and deliberately, she pulled off the thick head and eased his cock almost out of her mouth and then swiftly let her lips descend the raging pole until the thick tip pushed into her throat again.

Once, twice, three times, four times, Alexis repeated the pattern until she could take the tip of his cock into her throat easily, even if carefully, and then she slowly began to pick up speed once more. Finally, she was fucking her face on his dick as fast and as hard as she had been before, but this time taking an inch of his cock deep into her throat.

The noises of her gagging and slurping joined his moans as they filled the Audi illicitly, but Alexis didn't care, she just kept fucking her mouth wildly. And for Jackson...it took everything from him to hold on and not cum too son!

Fuck but he was close!

The feel of her throat was unbelievable! The feel of her and the sight of her, it was just knee-weakening!

"Mmmm I love your cock!" Alexis purred as she momentarily pulled his dick from her mouth and gasped for air, before diving back onto his cock and swallowing six inches of it hungrily.

"Probably as much as I love your mouth and throat! Fuck!! If you keep sucking my dick like this I'm going to cum!" Jackson groaned loudly, mauling her tits while keeping his other hand on her platinum blonde head, forcing her down.

Fuck but he could barely hold himself back as her entire body began to shake from the way he twisted her nipples, and those sexy thighs kept on rubbing against each other as the busty white woman basked in pleasure.

God damn... this bitch was destined to please men... her entire fucking body, built to be pleasured the way the sensations spread all the way down her body.

Over and over she bobbed her head furiously, sucking and slurping, slobbering and sucking, as she gagged and swallowed more and more. Until finally, Alexis slowed once again and eased another inch down her throat!

Holding herself perfectly straight, her big tits being toyed with in his massive hand, Alexis sank that extra inch down her throat much quicker than the first inch. But she still took her time for the first few sucks before she was back to slamming her face up and down seven inches of his cock!

Just as Jackson had managed to get a hold of himself, barely at that, Alexis stopped once again and took another, and then another, and then the final inch of his cock down her throat, until she was gagging loudly, her mouth buried at the base of his cock, her fingers toying with his balls as she gagged and coughed.

"FUCK!" Jackson let out, pinching her stiff nipples so hard she screamed with a mouth and throat full of cock.

Over and over she bobbed her head maddeningly fast and hard, fucking her mouth on all ten inches of his dick like her life depended on it.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Was all Jackson could chant at first as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked through his body, almost making his knees give way.

"MMMMMPHHHH!" Alexis moaned around his cock, fucking herself furiously up and down all ten fat inches.

"That's it, whore! FUCK! Ugh! Fuck your tight throat on my cock! Ungh! Suck my dick like your life depends on it!" Jackson growled as he dug his fingers into her firm tits.

The feel in his hand was like a hammer to the cum in his balls. He almost erupted in her mouth right then and there as she repeatedly almost pulled her mouth from his dick before slamming her mouth back down all ten inches.

Her tits were wondrously soft yet so fucking firm his dick pulsed in her throat at the feel of them. They were smoother and better than he had ever imagined they would feel like! And he held on to her tits for dear life as she continued to fuck her mouth furiously with his dick.