Birthday Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head fell back and all that kept her sitting up was his hands around her lower back, which gripped so tightly to her she just remained like that, arched backwards, her long hair falling between his spread legs and down to the floor.

"Oh fuck!" She repeated breathlessly when Jackson took advantage of her position, leant forwards and slobbered all over her tits. Alexis' head was swimming in the pleasure of how deep and thick this cock was inside her, the pain clearing ever so slightly.

Alexis leaned up once again, her hair hanging over her face as she stared lustfully down at the man who buried his face in her tits, biting at her soft skin and leaving sickle and salvia all over her heaving chest.

Feeling her magnificent platinum blonde hair fall over him, it was like she shielded him from the outside world with her heavenly veil. Hands pushed his head deeper into her tits as she gyrated her hips in his lap and when his fingers left her ass cheek, Jackson heard her breathing stop in anticipation.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as his hand smacked down on her ass and then the nearly white veil parted as he rose from her chest and kissed her passionately.

Jackson held tightly to the babe's slim waist guiding her up and down his dick as it drilled in and out of her hot, tight pussy with the rhythm of a piston machinery, her passion rising as she repeatedly slammed herself forcefully up and down his thick length.

Alexis' large, heavy tits bounced violently as she continuously stuffed herself full of his dick and Jackson found it hard to know where to look. His eyes wanted to drink in every bit of this hot beauty as she expertly bounced on his cock, meeting his thrusts as naturally as it felt to be inside of her. He wanted to stare at those luscious tits as they jiggled and bounced tantalizingly and he wanted to watch her gorgeous face that was twisted in the ecstasy of their illicit fucking.

Moaning and groaning loudly, Alexis didn't care about their age difference. For that matter, Jackson didn't either, Alexis was just too hot a fuck to worry about the fact she was barely legal.

"Mmmm, ohh! Yes! Yes! Uhhh! OH!" Alexis moaned and groaned lewdly as she rode his cock like a slut. "Oh it feels so fucking good! You're sooo fucking big!"

Jackson pulled her hard down on his dick bringing a delighted squeal of pleasure from the busty girl.

Then she began to move his hips unlike any woman had ever done to him. The way she gyrated her hips while meeting his thrusts, it was like she was dancing to his thrusting rhythm, slowly dipping up and down on his cock before she shook her hips at him.

Jackson slammed back into the seat as she continued to ride him and move her hips, milking his cock and moaning lustfully as she inched her lips closer to his.

"Kiss me..." Alexis moaned as she picked-up the pace, slamming him back into the seat and truly testing the Audi's suspension as she was fucking him harder than any woman had ever done.

Their lips smacked passionately as she wrapped her arms around his head, pushing her tits up against his chin as she devoured his mouth, rocking his world with her sensational hips and he did his part to increase her pace.

SPANK!

"Mmmmhhhhppphhff" Alexis moaned as she rocked his world, his cock pulsing like crazy as she toyed with the massive cockhead, the seat creaking as she rode him vigorously.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhhh!" she continued to moan into his mouth as her tongue swirled around his, the sensations of her luscious body pressing into him, her expert tongue, her incredible riding technique and the feel of her silk-like platinum blonde hair tickling his skin, he was helpless.

SPANK!

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Jackson groaned as her incredible pussy set him off as his cock exploded and sent streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting teenage cunt.

"MMmhhhppffff" she continued to moan as they kissed feverishly, but then she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up. Forcing her lips off of him, she looked at him, dazed, by the warm feeling that spread within her. "Wait, did you just cum?"

"Fuck yeah!" Jackson grinned as he kept drilling her fine body as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her cunt. It was the peak moment of his sixty-year-old life and he just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling the barely legal teenager's womb completely with it.

"Oh no..." she gasped, the reality of the situation finally catching up with her lust as the old man continued to shoot streams of his potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy. "No... oh no..." she whimpered as her ovulating and fertile cunt was filled with the seeds it needed.

"What?" Jackson asked, not understanding why she reacted the way she did as he was surprised to have even lasted so long within this gorgeous woman.

"Oh my god... you just came inside me..." she panicked and yet her body continued to respond to his thrusts, riding him and filling him with ecstasy.

"I know, it was fucking awesome!" Jackson grinned, before he squeezed her round ass cheeks, sinking his fingers into the supple flesh.

"I'm not on the pill..." Alexis told him as she came to a stop, no longer riding him as she simply sat on the cock that kept on firing loads within her.

The bimbo didn't even get up, just sitting there and letting him impregnate and while he was impregnating this fine fucking platinum blonde, his fingers squeezed those big, round ass cheeks like a king.

"I don't give a shit" Jackson told her as he sat up straight and kissed the dazed beauty.

"Mmmmmmmm" Alexis moaned into his mouth as he slobbered over her lips, their salvia hanging from their lips when she pulled her head back. "I'm ovulating... I'm fertile as fuck and you just knocked me up... fuck!" she informed the old man currently ten inch deep within her. "I shouldn't have... fuck... I'm such a stupid girl..." Alexis sighed, her chest heaving as she looked at his intense eyes.

"Yeah, you're one hot fucking bimbo. But you're still gonna let me continue fucking you, aren't you?" Jackson smirked at the gorgeous eighteen-year-old as she sat breathlessly atop of his dick, her juices coating his dick as he gripped monstrously hard on her fantastic booty.

Running her fingers through his messy afro, she wrestled with her emotions. Alexis had never been with a man this ugly, always looking for partners that matched her level of beauty and never once settling beneath her weight, but this man, the enormity of him, the sheer disgusting smell of him, he had uprooted a slut in her and she no longer felt in control of herself.

"Take me into the backseat and pound me like a true fucking whore..." she moaned wickedly before his lips was on hers. "Mmmmmmhhhppppfff" she moaned as he rose from the seat and lifted her up by his grip on her ass alone.

Wrapping her shapely legs around him, he carried the slutty platinum blonde out of the car, tossing her up and down as he went, his tongue a constant presence in her mouth as she bounced up and down on his dick, her jewellery dangling as he slammed into her.

The door to the backseat slammed open as he carried the bouncing bombshell, her lips still locked in a passionate interplay with his.

Slowly but surely, he eased her down until the fairly soft seat squeaked at their entry.

The way she kissed him, it was so good he nearly considered taking her missionary, but that is not how he wanted to fuck her.

Ending the kiss, Alexis missed his tongue already and when he pulled out, she felt wrong. "Ohh!" she squealed as he took hold of her shapely thighs and flipped her effortlessly around. Pushing herself up on her elbows, she flicked away her long and wavy platinum blonde hair and looked at him line up his cock with her pussy.

"You're so fucking big" Alexis remarked as he ripped the thong straight off of her booty, bringing it up to his nose and inhaling the intoxicating scent.

"A big cock for an even bigger ass" Jackson chuckled as he threw away her musky thong in the bushes beside the car. "Grab your ankles gorgeous" he commanded her and the platinum blonde did just that and the sight of her massive ass cheeks flexing as a result damned near killed him. "Fucking hell...your ass is unreal" he groaned as he sunk his fingers into her cheeks, marvelling at the incredible muscles and how supple they felt.

"I know, it gets me into so much trouble" Alexis giggled as he drooled at the way her two cheeks flexed.

"Alright, time to show you what you're made for," he growled insidiously as he grabbed her hips and flexed his hips forward, pushing his weapon into her tight quiver, again.

"Oh!" she sighed as her temporarily empty pussy began to be refilled with excessive amounts of dick. He knew she could take it, so he wasn't patient in the slightest, quickly sliding his entire length deep inside her once again. "Oh my god!" she sighed again, having to wiggle and angle herself to allow the man entrance inside her. Somehow, in this position, his already huge dick felt even bigger. "Fuck! Jesus!" she sighed as her pussy adjusted to his size again. But this time, he wasn't gonna give her any time to get used to it.

Snarling like an animal, he eased himself back till only the head of his girthy cock was still lodged inside her. Then, without mercy, he drove himself forward into her roughly, heaving his entire length inside her like a savage.

"OH! GOD..." Alexis yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size again. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed and panted for breath as if she was giving birth. Still gripping her hips, he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her entire body forwards. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

"Take it!" he growled. "Take that dick, slut!" He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. His hands were gripping her hips as he drilled her, pulling her back into him as he drove into her, slamming into her ass savagely. Her ass cheeks jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment, but she never let go of her ankles.

"Wait... wait... slow down," she called out, looking back at the merciless old man. But he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. She began lifting her head ever so slightly, seeking kindness. But instead, he only grabbed her silky platinum blonde hair roughly, pulling her back hard. "Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy.

"Don't act like you're not loving this!" Jackson growled before he raised his free hand from her hips.

SPANK!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" she cried of pleasure as he unleashed his lust upon her jiggling rear.

The sounds of meaty slapping as her ass slapped against his groin filled the car. Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure as her mouth remained open in a silent moan. His muscles were flexed as he gripped her hair with one hand and her hip with the other, drilling her roughly.

"Tell me you like getting fucked like a fucking whore!" he demanded, pumping into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out. Alexis was overwhelmed in pleasure as Mr. Jackson filled her with his entire length on every thrust, causing his sizable balls to slap against her clit.

"Ohhhh my good! I love it Mr. Jackson! Ohhhhh fuckk!!!" she screamed as he yanked her gorgeous hair so hard she feared he might rip it off her skull as he pounded the life out of her.

Alexis' body was loving the brutal, hardcore treatment, but that wasn't enough. He wanted to claim her as his! He wanted to show her that he could give her what that sexy body of hers was built for. He wanted to teach her a lesson about the lust she inspired in him so she knew what to expect when she was his.

At this, his eyes drifted down to look at her firm and juicy tanned ass driving back into him, jiggling as he drilled her. Her perfect skin looked so good, and the marking of his hand was there. That ass... that jiggling, juicy ass... it was egging him on. Fuck... it was so firm. So fucking mouth-watering and tight.

SPANK!

"Ahhh..." she sighed, her body lighting up with pleasure.

"Damn, what an ass..." he groaned, admiring its perfection as he kept pounding her.

SPANK!

"OHH!" she screamed out as Mr. Jackson swatted her perfect ass even harder.

"You're going to give me this ass whenever I want, right slut?!?" Jackson stated, spanking her ass loudly again, making her groan in a mix of pain and rapturous pleasure.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!" she groaned, completely intoxicated with pleasure as he continued to have his way with her body.

Jackson couldn't believe how incredible of a fuck she was and her body, it looked unreal to sink his cock into such a sexy chick.

Damn, this felt good!

SPANK!

"Oh my God!" she cried out, and she was on fire as he kept pumping into her, ravaging her body with his big dick.

"You're gonna bend over and give me that perfect ass whenever I want, right?" Jackson growled, fucking her with nothing held back.

SPANK!

Alexis couldn't think straight she was so excited, let alone speak. Oh fuck! So good! Mr. Jackson's dick felt so good and his desperation to have her, it made her juices coat the big cock that drilled into her.

"You're gonna be my whore for the rest of your birthday, right?" Jackson continued to push for more, wanting her completely wrapped around his finger by the end of this.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Alexis moaned as she bit onto the seats and it took everything to maintain her grip around her ankles, but she wanted her ass to look perfect for him.

Giving him the best view of her ass as possible.

Fuck...she wanted to be the best fuck ever for this ugly old man... she truly was a slut.

"You wanna mark your first day as an adult by being nothing but a filthy whore, right?" he growled, putting the side of his hand between the cheeks and sliding it along her ass-crack, announcing his dominance over her with this simple gesture. With his other hand...

SPANK!

"OHH YES!! I'M YOUR WHORE!! OHHHH! FUCK ME!!!!!" Alexis screamed out loudly and she was so turned on she couldn't think straight. The bombshell's body was shaking, her nerves coursing with electricity, her muscles twitching. The pleasure consumed her, and her cunt was drooling all over the old man's big black cock.

Reaching down, Jackson slid his right hand into her shiny platinum blonde locks, again, curling it around his fingers. And, still thrusting his huge dick into her, and with one hand still groping her massive, perky tits, he pulled her head up by the hair, hard, rough and treating her with no mercy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK YES!! YES!! FUCK ME!!!" Alexis screamed out, eyes rolling into the back of her head as the old man treated her so roughly.

Like the whore she was.

Gripping her beautiful platinum blonde hair like the reigns on a horse, using his other hands to squeeze one of her massive boobs, roughly, Jackson pumped into her even harder with added leverage.

"Ohhhh Myyy Goooddd!!!" Alexis screamed into the sheets as he ravaged her so savagely that he was making her cum with every thrust.

Jackson pulled the hand that was squeezing her bulbous breasts away and roughly spanked her tanned ass, wanting the mark of his hand to forever remain imprinted in her skin.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHhhhhh!!! You're fucking me SO FUCKING GOOD!!! AHHHH!!!" Alexis screamed as his palm went to town on her ass, and to think he would fuck her for the rest of the day, Alexis smiled wickedly at the thought.

"You're such a slut! A fucking whore! A fucking sextoy!" he growled, losing control of himself as he drilled the woman of dreams further into submission.

"Yes! YES! I'm a slut! I'm a cheap fucking whore!" Alexis screamed out, her cunt squeezing the old black man as she felt the ecstasy of the dirty talk go straight to her head, making her gush with sensations.

"You love it, don't you? You love getting fucked like this? You love being a man's sextoy? My sextoy" he chuckled, he had never met a slut like her, one that hid behind such a gorgeous façade, but beneath, she was pure filth.

A man's wildest wet dream.

"Ohhhhhh! Yes! Fuck yes! I love being used like this! I love being a man's toy!! Ohhhhh fuck! It's the best! YES! Ohhhhh my god!!! You're making me cum!!!!" she screamed out in delight, heaving herself back at him lewdly as the powerful orgasm rocked her world, filling her body with a tingling, sparkling sensation and she felt heavy as a brick.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned loudly like an animal, before burying his cock up to the root inside her just in time for his cock to burst, the first jet of thick semen bursting out of him directly into his whore's nasty pussy. As her ass flexed and spasmed as she came, his throbbing cock fired off jet after jet of thick semen into her.

"I can feel it! I can feel it! Oh my God! There's so much cum!" she panted as the old man fired off a giant load of sperm deep inside her. "Oh fuck! You're gonna put a baby in me! Oh my God! Give me all of your cum!!" Alexis screamed louder and louder, shaking uncontrollably, and through his climax, he fucked her like the whore she was.

"Uggghhh! Damn..." he groaned as his cock kept firing off inside her as he had one of the biggest orgasms of his life. He just kept cumming, over and over again.

This went on for what felt like an eternity before they finally began coming back to earth, coming down from their high together.

Alexis' body kept jerking and flexing, as she collapsed in pleasure.

Jackson stayed in place and knelt back slightly as he came down from his orgasm, his dick still lodged inside her marvellous pussy. Catching his breath, he wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand and looked down at the amazing sight of the whore's round and toned ass cheeks.

The gorgeous whore before him, now covered in sweat, panting for breath after the fucking, and yet she still held her ankles, flexing that massive ass for his enjoyment and if she was this committed to serving his needs, this week would be something else.

"That was everything... it was fucking perfect...just like you are" Jackson groaned as he leant forwards and sank his teeth into her supple ass cheek, marking her glorious rear and even after all of the abuse, the cheek still looked amazing.

God damn... this was the best ass ever!

"It was amazing..." Alexis moaned as she finally let go of her ankles, her hamstrings nearly cramping as she finally stretched out her legs. Alexis was a mess from top to bottom but any man who saw her like this would beg to fuck her. Flushing sweetly, her face was both a whore's and an angel's, especially with a cute little button nose, spectacular big blue eyes that just had this natural 'come fuck me' look. Jackson couldn't believe how perfect she was, a true gemstone of a beauty, with a body built for fucking.

A fucking Goddess!

Jackson wasn't satisfied, however, as he wanted to have her gorgeous legs involved in the fucking. So, he pulled out, flipped her effortlessly around, brought her legs up to his shoulders and slammed back into her.

"Oh yes! Keep fucking me like that! Make that pussy yours! Fuck me till I cum!" Alexis could feel every vein of his thick gnarled shaft, caressing the walls of her tight velvety snatch as he thrust himself deeply inside of her.