Birthday Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, gorgeous! Oh my God!" he groaned out, amazed at the virility he had, thanks to this dirty slut.

Two bodies, lost in lust, skin against skin, sweat mixing, traveling to a new high of bliss together. An intimate experience that these two were sharing. An experience no other woman would ever be able to bring him. Only a slut like Alexis could. And that slut was now cumming and in bliss, as was he while emptying his heavy sack into her ass.

Finally, at nearly the same moment, their orgasms lessened. The tension in her body was released, as was the all-consuming need inside him. Physically exhausted, both of the illicit lovers fell onto the bonnet, with him on top of her curvaceous body. Both were panting for breath, barely conscious from all the fucking they'd done. With the last bit of strength, he had, Jackson slid off of Alexis, standing up and admiring her round, firm and supple ass cheeks, his hand imprinted in the tanned skin.

"So, are you ready to spend the rest of your birthday being my whore?" asked the sixty-year-old, desperate for more of her fine fucking body.

"Whatever you want" she moaned, panting and barely conscious as he helped her naked body into the backseat where she lay masturbating on the entire way back to the ruin he had restored for this very day. "We're here" announced Jackson when he stopped the car and looked into the backseat at the gorgeous eighteen-year-old.

"I passed, right?" asked Alexis, licking her own juices as her blue eyes twinkled for him.

"No, that was just the initiation" he told the smiling beauty who ate her juices so methodically it was as if she was addicted to her own taste. "The true test is about to begin and by the looks of it, the picture I took of you spread like wildfire" Jackson smirked as her smile faded away when she had fully grasped his words.

"Spread... you shared the photo of me covered in cum?!?" Alexis fumed as she sat up in the backseat and that is when she saw the result of the photo. Through the windows, her blue eyes trembled at the sight of a long and orderly line of black guys, leading from the front door of the single house amongst the ruined and abandoned neighbourhood and down the street.

"I did and now they've all come here to enjoy that fine fucking body of yours" Jackson told her, before he stepped out of the car, waving to the gathered line like a soldier that had returned from war.

"Holy fuck..." Alexis gasped as she realised they were all here to fuck her on her eighteenth birthday and the line was so long it stretched to the point where she couldn't see its tail. A tap came on the window and it was Jackson. Silently, he stood there, waiting for her to make her move. Either she stayed in the car, or she opened the door to a new chapter in her life as a black cock whore, serving black guys in an abandoned, neglected and isolated brothel.

It wasn't even a choice, it was destiny and there was no escaping it as she stepped out of the car and let the line of black guys stare in awe at her nakedness.

"I'll help you inside and introduce you to your very first customer" Jackson told her as grabbed with his hand at her round, full and supple ass cheek, and pushed her along to whistles and cheers from excited men, both old and young alike. But when they stood on the doorstep and she could see into the single room, which became revealed to her as Jackson opened the door, she was hesitant to commit.

"Will I be paid?" Alexis asked as she lingered in the doorway, terrified of the single bed and the ropes, chains and sextoys that lay beside the bed on the dirty floor.

"No, I will" Jackson told her as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "But that's not what you truly want in life, is it?" the old man grinned as he slowly eased her over the doorstep. "There's only one thing you want and you will get it in spades, believe me" Jackson told her as he bent her over the edge of the bed so that her big fucking booty was pointed at the door. "Now be a good whore and remain like this and don't look back until I come back" he told her once and only once, before he removed himself from her.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhh!" she squealed from the hard slap, her face slamming down in the dirty and smelly sheets that reeked from overuse and when the door slammed shut behind her, she awaited her first customer. With the sound of an engine starting, the door opened again, before it slammed shut anew.

"Damn girl... you' the finest piece of ass I ever seen!" came an excited voice from behind her as the unknown man fiddled with his belt clasp. "Damn what an ass..." the man gasped as large fingers sunk into her firm, large and sculpted ass cheeks that were so big and round his hands shivered when he touched her finest asset. "I never knew it would look this good without that cheerleader skirt hiding it" said the man as his jeans fell to the floor behind her.

That is when it dawned on her, he knew she was a cheerleader at the town's only college and if he knew that, he knew who she was.

"You know me?" Alexis dared ask, yet she couldn't look anywhere but forwards as she braced for the cock as the tip teased her pussy lips.

"Oh girl, we all know who you are" he laughed as he grabbed onto her tiny waist with one hand. "You're the finest piece of ass in town! A true fucking Goddess and right here bent before me, you ain't ever looked better!" the unknown man laughed as he plunged his black cock into her tight teenage pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Alexis gasped as a huge cock set about filling her pussy up and the fact that he knew who she was made her pussy tingle.

"Damn you' tight Alexis!" groaned the man while he palmed her ass cheeks obsessively. "Remind me again, you're legal right?" the man asked while slowly easing his black cock back out, before slamming into her again.

"OHHHhhhh! FUCK!" she moaned as she rested on her elbows while he found his slow rhythm. "I just turned eighteen today" she breathed through her moans.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned as his large hand became familiar with her deeply tanned big booty.

"Damn, none of us thought we'd ever have a chance, then Jackson of all people sends that picture and all our dreams came true" the man said while he slowly thrusted into her.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh fuck!" Alexis moaned, struggling to cope with his humongous size as it kept hitting her cervix!

"Damn what a body!" he groaned in appreciation of her curvaceous and genetically blessed body. "All the times I've cleaned the floors when you swayed past me in that cheerleading outfit and now this big fucking ass belongs to the streets!" the janitor of her college revealed himself as he slammed into her and yanked her heavenly wavy platinum blonde hair back as the pounding began.

His hips now began to thrust his thick, rigid cock into her pussy. If she could have seen herself, she would have been humiliated to see the sight of her bent over body while the hairy and obese sixty-six-year-old janitor Lloyd stood between her smooth, tanned thighs that were packed with muscles and perfection, and gave her his eleven-inch black cock.

As he had his way with her, fucking her intensely, Alexis' mind blamed herself. It was her own sins that had brought this on herself and in doing so, she had so compromised her virtue and her own life that she was allowing this monstrous pig to unload his obscene lust into her body without a fight!

Fat old Lloyd was fucking her, slamming his crotch against her naked big booty while he claimed ownership of it with his nails digging into the perfect muscles. Alexis was nearly driven insane by the shame of janitor Lloyd fucking her and, in her distraction, she did not even register what was happening.

"It's not as amazing as it should feel when fucking your perfect pussy," he grunted behind her like a wheezing old bull. "These fucking condoms!"

With a single stroke, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and reached between their bodies. Still pinning her to the bed with one hand atop her back, he pulled the condom from his dick. Just as swiftly, he pushed the head of his cock back into the head cheerleader's deliciously tight pussy and plunging it deep into her cunt.

Alexis did not realize what he had done until she decided to braze the harsh truth that janitor Lloyd was pounding her from behind and when she looked over her shoulder, she saw the used condom in his hand as he dropped it on the sheets only inches from her face.

"Not without a condom!" she cried out. "You can't fuck me without a condom!" Alexis panicked as he stabbed at her cervix with his huge black cock.

"Relax, sexy. Don't make it such a big deal," he said as he continued his hip thrusts. "I'd never forgive myself if I didn't fill your pussy with my cum!" Lloyd grunted as he gripped her wide hip and picked up the pace as it wasn't everyday practice that he got to fuck a tanned curvaceous platinum blonde little Goddess.

God damn she was so fucking fit that Lloyd couldn't help but spank that ass!

SPANK!

"No... no..." She said the words in utter horror as he spanked her big booty while pounding her silly.

"Stop bitching! We both know this right here is what that perfect fucking body of yours is built for! God you're thick as hell!" Lloyd groaned in sheer awe at her perfectly shapely thighs and her big fucking ass cheeks as he fucked the eighteen-year-old bombshell's brains out.

"Please... please, don't fuck me without a condom. I'm not on birth control and fertile as fuck right now!" Alexis tried to plea to his sense of morality, not realising that there was none.

"Fuck that! I know that you're bullshitting me. A hot fucking piece of ass like you not on birth control? No fucking way!" Lloyd spat with anger as he made the bed slam against the wall as he pounded her so hard that her big and round ass cheeks jiggled and shook so fucking temptingly.

SPANK!

"I'm not," she cried truthfully while he went to town on her big booty.

"I'll pull out when I cum," he lied, planning to knock this beauty up as if it was so the last thing he did in this world as he continued to slam into her tight pussy. A pussy that had clearly already been fucked several times, but he didn't care. This sexy little thing was too fucking hot not to fuck and if he so had to drag his cock over shards of broken glass just to fuck her, he would've as she was that fucking sexy!

Alexis turned her head away so that she wouldn't have to look into his bloated, snickering face. She whimpered in resignation, knowing that he had her completely. There was nothing that she could do but submit to him, as repugnant as he was.

As if he wished to punish her, he began to thrust hard into her pussy, lodge his rod deep inside her and not move. Each such push elicited a moan from the young college girl.

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhh!" she cried out in pain as he continued to stab his cock against her cervix.

The janitor watched her wince with each deep thrust, enjoying the evident discomfort that he was putting her through.

"Please," she begged before she stopped herself from humiliating herself any further by pleading for him to make her cum. Instead, he pushed deep into her cunt and did not pull back, lodging himself completely within her vagina. His heavy body pinned her tightly to the bed.

"Oh!" she cried in disappointment before she caught herself again. She felt as if she was losing her mind with lust.

"Did you like that, sexy?" he asked, knowing the answer as her moans grew louder amidst her soft and desperate panting.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked again.

"Mmm! Oh, god!" she whispered.

"Yes or no," he teased, stroking quickly again before pausing.

It was driving her insane!

Without thinking, she spoke of her desires: "Oh, god!... oh, my god!... I want to cum. Please. Please, make me cum!"

She slammed her big booty against his thrust, fucking him back for the first time and showing him the potential of her big booty by making those supple cheeks them twerk for his enjoyment.

"Tell me that you're a slut!" he said while lining up his hand to punish her slutty theatrics.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh! I'm a slut.... I want to cum. Please fuck me until I cum!" she cried in shame.

Janitor Lloyd kissed her neck as he moved to lay atop of her back and grabbed at those big fucking tits as he slammed deep and hard into her tight pussy.

Completely lost in desire, her body turned into a fucking machine, she shuddered as he nibbled on her neck. Driven on by her capitulation to him, he increased the strength of his thrusts, ramming the entire length of his rod all the way down to the deepest recesses of her cunt, stretching her vaginal walls with each pile-driving shove of his hips.

Her fingernails dug into the sheets as Alexis felt the rubbery blunt head of his cock spreading her pussy wide and then striking her cervix deep in her love-hole as it completed its long stroke inside her. As he pulled out, the platinum blonde squeezed her pussy so that she gripped his cock like a hand in a velvet glove in the close-clasping warmth of her cunt. When she did this, she could feel every ridge and contour of his solid penis which drove her to new sexual heights!

"Ooooo, god! So good, Mr. Lloyd," she moaned, almost in anguish. "So good. So good! Give it to me."

Having achieved his goal, the fat man began to fuck her hard and fast while fondling those big tits like a madman.

"Yes," she chanted, "just like that. Just like that! Please fuck me!"

He kissed her neck and shoulder and ear as he fucked her.

"I'm close," she cried. "Keep it up. Just like that!"

The janitor pulled back so that he could see his cum oozing out of her pussy when he climaxed. It was something he couldn't miss, the sudden and humiliating surrender of her whole being to him as he would no doubt knock her up! Alexis, a gorgeous young beauty too unobtainable for the common man and now..., she was writhing and twisting whore bent over the bed before him, unable to control her wild desire to be fucked and bred by his black cock!

"Aaaaaaar! Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!" he yelled as he began to shoot his sperm into her cunt.

Alexis was horrified, but only because she had not cum!

"Nooooo! Not yet!" she cried, pushing her pussy back against his spewing rod.

But it was too late as she heard him cry out again as the orgasm pulsated through his body. Alexis felt spurts of hot semen shoot into her after another. Each gush splashed against her vagina walls.

"Aaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaarrrrrr. Aaaaaaaar!" he cried out as his hips thrust uncontrollably.

The jet of thick sperm continued to shoot from his cock head, filling Alexis' grasping cunt and she felt each gob deep in her womb.

Lloyd's pumping slowed and Alexis was shocked that her body continued to try to pump back on his rapidly deflating cock trying to bring herself to orgasm. It was a shameful realisation of what a slut she had become.

She felt the dead weight of his fat body fall upon her back. Her tight, rounded ass pumped up another time or two seeking out the elusive sexual satisfaction that her brain demanded, but it was no use!

"No.... no," she mewled pathetically.

Alexis tried to force herself to have the orgasm which she so desperately craved, but his flaccid cock slipped out of her cum-filled pussy and lay between her ass crack as her rounded cheeks trapped it just before the opening of her desperate pussy.

Then it hit her like a bullet train.

"You came inside me!" she exclaimed. "You promised you wouldn't!" Alexis fumed, trying to shake his fat body off of her, but she was powerless to do so.

The janitor laughed low, still dead weight atop of the fine beauty.

"You felt so good, I lost it." The janitor laughed, still dead weight atop of the fine beauty, before he pushed himself up and removed himself from the whore's body with one final act to demonstrate his dominance of her perfection.

SPANK!

"Fuck!" Alexis moaned from the slap on her big booty, biting into the sheets from how good it felt.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow whore, best be at my office at lunch break if you know what's good for ya!" Lloyd laughed before he left the room with a loud slam of the door.

God, she would have to go down to the basement of her college and let him fuck her body even more if this was to remain a secret. Fuck, she was actually looking forward to tomorrow...

Fucking hell...

A true fucking whore... that's what she had become as she lay there smiling.

When Jackson returned to the brothel he had setup in the hope that Alexis may one day serve the streets as its brothel whore, the line was gone and the stars painted the sky, but as he approached the door, he still heard the bed rocking against the walls from within.

Damn... she was still getting fucked!

"I'm gonna cum inside your perfect fucking body, you fine fucking bitch! Arghhh!" he heard a young man's voice grunt from the other side, but he couldn't hear Alexis. "Damn that was good! Mmmm, fuck! You're so fucking sexy! Damn, I can't wait to see you next week!" the young man said before Jackson heard their lips smacking in a steamy wet kiss. "Fuck, you're such a good fuck!" the young man exclaimed before Jackson heard his belt dangling as he got out of bed.

"I can't believe the school drug dealer just fucked the hottest babe in school!" he laughed before Jackson heard the young man give that big fucking ass one final spank and then the door opened. The young man looked like one of the eighteen-year-old thugs that hugged the streets at night, dealing drugs and buying hookers and he was smiling like an idiot as he left the finest woman in town's savagely abused body behind. Looking inside, he hardly recognised the lovely five-foot-tall platinum blonde as she lay atop of the messy sheets, her ass up in the air, still, and wiggling it temptingly as he stepped into the room.

"Who's next?" Alexis giggled as cum leaked out of her abused holes and cum dripped down her body wherever he looked.

"Who do you think?" Jackson asked as he gripped onto her wide hips.

"Oh, Mr. Jackson!" Alexis gasped as she looked over her shoulder at the large black man who had started this.

Jackson could hardly see her gorgeous blue eyes as the cum stuck to her gorgeous face. "That's not what I'm called anymore whore" he said as he lifted her shapely and insanely well-developed tanned thigh over the edge of the bed to truly display the sheer magnificence of her big fucking booty, which had been written on with markers. Arrows pointing to her well-fucked holes and shaming names, like slut, whore, etc and above that big booty she had been given a tramp stamp spelling blacked in big bold letters. Chains were wrapped around her arms and her left leg was tied to the bed post, keeping her bent over the bed.

"So, how was your birthday?" Jackson grinned as he reached for a condom by the stand next to him and prepared his cock.

"The best ever!" Alexis giggled as he sunk his fingers into her incredible ass cheek. "But did I pass the test Mr. Jackson?" she asked eagerly and the fact that she was still this energized after having taken around 100 black cocks showed how crazy fit she was.

"That depends on what you call me" he said as he slammed into the pussy that he owned, not believing he had achieved what he had set out to do, which was to take the finest white woman he had ever seen and share her with the streets he cared so much for.

"Oh!!! So big..." she moaned as he filled her fully, as if he belonged in her.

"You know what I am to you" he told her while finding his fast and savage rhythm. "Now beg me to fuck you properly like the good little whore you are!" Jackson commanded the fine white woman as he made the chains rattle from the savage pace he was fucking her.