Birthday Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a dirty bitch, aren't you? Yeah, you like getting pounded to pass your driver's test, don't you?" Jackson grinned as his fingers dug into her shapely tanned thighs, her heels dangling by his ear and the hot pants fell down her calf until it was stuck around her knee.

"Yes, I fucking love it! Fuck that's deep! Harder! Come on old man! AH! AH! AH! YES! FUCK ME HARD!" The beauty screamed with a wild look in her eyes, panting loudly.

Unbelievably, spurred on by her words, Jackson found that he did indeed have one more gear left in him. His hips became a blur as he forcefully fucked the stunning platinum blonde as hard as he could. The car began to shake as the old black man fucked her brains out.

Jackson began pounding her more vigorously and he built up a frantic rhythm. Alexis was soon screaming and moaning with pleasure. This was what she wanted, what she needed. There was no talking for a while, only animalistic sounds of passion as they used each other's bodies, both working themselves up towards imminent and explosive orgasms.

Jackson played with her clit, causing Alexis to arch her back. The result of which made it look like she was offering up her huge jiggling tits for the taking. An offer he couldn't refuse.

Jackson squeezed her breasts together, thumbing her stiff nipples. Then he released one and slapped it back and forth on her chest.

Alexis spread her legs as wide as they would go, she was so nearly there, and took the hammering of a lifetime. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AAHHH!! UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSS!!"

Jackson felt her pussy clamp around on his cock like a vice and knew she was cumming hard. He let go of her tits and grasped her by the throat, muffling her series of guttural groans, as her body went into spasm. His other hand went back to her clit and frantically flicked across it.

As much as he wanted this experience to last forever, he was soon unable to prolong the inevitable and his cock went off like a rocket. "AAARRRRRHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS!!" Jackson continued to pump his full load deep inside her, filling her to the brim with his hot creamy jizz.

Alexis' pussy was milking him dry, and unbelievably she started to cum again as he continued to fiddle her clit.

"UNGH HHH HHHH!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!" Alexis whimpered as more intense waves of euphoria ripped through her.

"Fuck me... Alexis... I don't think a day of enjoying you is gonna cut it," he sighed as he collapsed atop of her heavenly body and pushed his cock against her cervix while he filled her with cum.

"Mmmmm... I'm starting to feel the same" she moaned lustfully before their lips smacked, his hands moving down to her perfect thigh, kneading the firm muscles. "Mmhhhhpppffff" she moaned into his mouth, his treatment of her thigh igniting the fiery lust within her.

"I want you to be mine" Jackson moaned breathlessly as their nasty kiss ended, her massive rack mashing against his chest as he put his full weight atop of her.

God damn... she was a Goddess and he wasn't sure if he was even worthy of getting to enjoy such a beauty.

"Tell you what, when my birthday is finished, I'll judge how much you rocked my world and if I'm beyond satisfied at the end..." she told him alluringly as she rode him with the sunset peering over her shoulders. "Then I'm..." Alexis moaned with a teasing look as she used the insane power in her legs to effortlessly flip him around until she straddled his crotch in the backseat. "Your whore, your toy, your bitch, your cumdumpster... forever" the gorgeous eighteen-year-old moaned into his ear as she picked-up the pace, riding him with vigorously, using that same technique that had killed his cock in the passenger seat.

Jackson held two beautiful handfuls of the bombshell's tight ass, helping her bounce up and down his hard shaft, pulling her back down his big dick, filling her with a grunt of pleasure.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Ohhhhh Fuuuckkk!" Ummm yeah! Yes! Ugh fuck I love your big black cock so much, Mr. Jackson! Oh yes, stuff me full of your hard cock!" Alexis growled lustfully and her face contorted in animalistic lust. "Ram your big cock into my pussy! Fuck your whore! Fuck me! OHHHH!"

Alexis' big tits jiggled against his chest as he began thrusting up as he pulled her down onto his dick, driving his hard, thick shaft deep inside her and driving the air from her lungs in sharp guttural grunts and pleasure-filled screams of ecstasy.

"UGH YES! OH YES! YES! UHHH! OH GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR BIG BLACK COCK! OH FUCK! FUCK YES! OHHUMMM! DRIVE IT INTO ME DEEPER! HARDER! OH FUCK YESSS!" The hot platinum blonde screamed, her body bouncing up and down on his hard shaft so fast that the Audi was now rocking and the back seat was squeaking in protest.

"Ride my cock you little whore!" Jackson growled between clenched teeth as he slapped Alexis's massive rear, cum dripping from her body as she bounced up and down in a frenzy.

An electric wave of pleasure struck her like a lightning bolt. White lights danced in her eyes as they rolled back in their sockets. She threw herself backwards, hitting her head against the roof as she continued to bounce up and down, but she didn't care. "FUCK!!! FUUUCCCKKKK!!! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" She was grinding against him, flexing her hips, when her pussy began to spasm uncontrollably. Her whole body felt like it was about to explode as she rubbed her clit wildly "YESSS YESSSSS OHHH YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" She sucked in a lung full of air, holding it down, as her mouth opened into a silent scream.

Jackson felt her juices gush as Alexis let out a long stuttering sigh. He clutched at her flailing tits, holding them steady.

Looking up at his whore as she her big tits danged as she bounced, Jackson smiled wickedly as his hands returned to her waist and pulled her towards him. Their lips mashed together and they instantly began a hot, deep, kiss while Alexis continued to rock her hips back and forth, desperate for his cock.

Suddenly, Jackson broke the kiss and stared deep into her blue eyes. Alexis whimpered in frustration as her lover held her still on his dick, reaching behind her to fiddle with something.

"Ahhhhh!" Alexis squealed as he kicked the door open and stepped out of the car. The Goddess using the power in her legs to remain clinging around him.

With her legs wrapped tightly around her black bull, her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her, Jackson walked up to the bonnet and slammed her down atop of it.

"Oh fuck" Alexis grunted when hitting the metal, but she quickly giggled as he rolled her around on her stomach. Pushing herself up by the elbows, she looked behind her at the old man that stepped between her legs. "Not my pussy... take my ass" Alexis begged as he lined up his cock, her pussy soar from all the fucking and filled with so much cum she feared she was full.

Jackson was undeterred, staring lustfully at Alexis's juicy, and muscularly perfect rear end. He reached forward and palmed each delightful cheek, squeezing them greedily before grabbing each roughly and pulling them apart, exposing her tight asshole to his gaze once again. The sight of her clean, tight clenched hole made his mouth water.

Jackson didn't even hesitate...he wanted to worship her amazing ass.

Jackson dove forward, pressing his famished mouth against her asshole. In a frenzy of lust, he eagerly extended his tongue and swiped it against the tight gap.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Alexis moaned out, shocked that her ass was being eaten for the first time in her life. Turned on beyond compare by the fact that Jackson's face was in her ass, she pressed her ass back against him, allowing him to get a better angle at her rear.

For a man who had never gotten close to performing this act before, he was diving in without hesitation. His tongue lavished the tight hole, rimming her avidly, coating her asshole with his saliva. His tongue swirled against the tight hole before stabbing at it, making Alexis squirm with delight.

"Yes! Fuck!" Alexis squealed as she reached back to grip his scalp, holding his face against her ass. But he didn't need the help. Despite the nastiness of this act, and despite his inexperience with said act, he was going to town on this slut's asshole. Jackson's face lodged between her warm, round cheeks as his mouth was avidly attacking her asshole, rimming it, stabbing at it, getting it ready for what had to happen next. "You're making me feel amazing... oh I love the way you treat me" she sighed, her voice a mask of lusty pleasure as she arched her back higher and higher, allowing him to really get all up in her slutty backdoor.

Jackson wasn't backing down, worshipping her tight asshole with his tongue, bathing it with his spit. He stabbed at her ass with his tongue, testing how much give it had. When his tongue finally broke through and breached her defences, she screamed out. "FUCK! YES! Do it, Mr. Jackson! Stick that tongue up my ass! Yes!"

Jackson's eyes were closed as he focused on eating her magnificent ass, his hands simultaneously gripping and squeezing each round firm cheek.

Alexis laid over the bonnet, her legs dangling down from the car as a man was eating her ass, it was incredible and she had lost all bearings of time. How long they had been here, how many times he had filled her pussy with cum, she couldn't focus on any of it.

Only this black old man and the way he pleasured her, making her stomach tingle at the thought of him and she knew nothing about him, just that he loved fucking her as hard and as much as possible.

She was his whore, it was just right and she had tried to resist him, but becoming his sextoy was her destiny.

"Are you gonna fuck your sextoy's ass?" Alexis asked, her voice dripping with lust as she watched Mr. Jackson rim her asshole.

Jackson's eyes were glimmering with lust as he feasted on her enormous bubble butt. Squirming in pleasure, Alexis released her grip on him as she laid her chest down on the bonnet, closing her eyes as she waited for his cock to spear her ass.

Jackson pulled his face out from her ass-crack, his lips swollen, breathing heavily. For a moment, he just stayed in place, hands resting on the warm skin of her firm ass cheeks as she wiggled her behind at him, tempting him further.

But he didn't need the encouragement as her ass was the most glorious thing he had ever seen.

Jackson leaned up and moved in close behind her, sliding one hand to her hip while he slid the other to his still swollen prick, kept completely rock-hard by her stunning beauty. Stroking his cock, which was coated in her juices, he moved in close behind her, placing the head of his prick between the cheeks, pressing right against her tight asshole.

There was no hesitance from the old man, no reluctance as there was no way this day would end without this bitch getting fucked in the ass, and there was nothing that was gonna stop him from doing just that.

Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of her wavy platinum blonde curls and yanked it back roughly, the treatment making her sigh with pleasure.

Using her hair to pull her back, he drove his erect cock forward, the tip pressing against the tight hole, looking to break through. Finding some resistance, he pushed harder, making Alexis wince as her asshole fought against the invading slab of meat. It did it's best to hold tight, but his weapon was undeterred. He kept pushing and pushing, until finally...

"AHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Alexis screamed out loudly as her asshole gave in, swallowing the thick mushroom tip of his cock. Holy fuck! Even only barely inside, her ass felt incredible, wrapped around his cock tightly, gripping his juice-covered rod like a vice. He slowed down, letting her get adjusted to his size for a moment, until she turned back at him, eyes blazing with heat. "Please don't stop!! Please just ram it in! Oh please fuck me Mr. Jackson" she begged, fucking begged to be fucked, in the ass.

Fuck...the eighteen-year-old birthday girl's whorish nature spoke to his heart... what a fucking woman.

Blazing with lust for this amazing woman, he twisted her hair around his fingers, pulled back forcefully, and with a mighty shove, slammed a good six inches of thick cock up her tight ass. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! Jesus fucking Christ you're huge! Yes! YES! GOD DAMMIT! Ughhhhh... God!" she squirmed around with six inches of thick cock jammed up her tight little asshole. "Fuck fuck fuck! Jesus! Ughhh... fuck!" she moaned as her ass adjusted to his size.

Jackson was almost overwhelmed with the pleasure her ass was giving him. It gripped the first six inches of his massive cock as if its life depended on it. It felt so goddamn good, her tight ass squeezing his meat like crazy. He looked down, and a shiver went through his cock at the sight of her tight asshole stretched to the fucking brim to take his thick fuck-rod. He didn't know how she could be enjoying such an act as the pain had to be something else, but somehow, someway... this fucking slut...

She was something else.

"FFFUUUUCCKKK! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Alexis squealed in pleasure, her ass spasming around his thick weapon. "Fuck! FUCK! You're so FUCKING huge!" she cried out, almost crazed with need. "More! MORE!"

Yanking back on her beautiful hair even harder, Jackson pushed another two inches of cock inside her tight hole, amazed that her ass could take such a large cock. "AHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out. Her feet kicked wildly at the Audi as she adjusted to his large size, the tight hole squeezing his cock harder and harder as he forced more dick inside her.

Flexing his hips, Jackson pulled back, easing his juice-soaked cock from her tight, grasping hole, despite its best efforts to swallow it to the root. Then, with another firm yank of her hair, he slammed his cock forward.

"AHHH! FUCK!" the busty whore screamed in delight, quivering with pleasure as he forced most of his cock back inside her. He repeated the motion, pulling out, then driving in, until he worked up a pretty good pace. "Jesus! Yes! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" He drove his greased cock in and out of her, her ass starting to get used to its meaty invader, starting to smoothly take his cock in and out of her.

"Don't you wanna be my whore bitch?" Jackson growled as he fucked her bent over the black Audi.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! You're fucking me so GOOD! Oh!! FUCK! YES! Oh fuck! I'M YOUR WHORE! Oh FUCK ME!! AHhhhh!!!" The bitch screamed as he ravaged her, pounding at her ass savagely.

For Jackson, it felt so God damn good, her tight, grasping hole gripping his cock like crazy, driving him insane. Her tight ass massaged every inch of him inside of her, rewarding him for forcing that massive meat up her asshole and treating it like the nasty fuck-hole it was. A hole this tight and perfect was built for hot, rough anal sex.

"Ahhh! God! Yes!" Alexis moaned. She was facing forward, her head propped up as Jackson maintained his tight grip on her dishevelled hair. Her head bounced as he drove into her, her body shuddering with every forceful fuck into her. She looked incredible like this. Her ass was still held up, making sure to give him easy access to her tight rear. And down below, her succulent, naked breasts swayed with every powerful thrust he made.

"Ughhh... fuck!" he groaned out.

"Yes!" she cried out, head facing forward as she took it up the ass.

"God, this is so good!" Jackson groaned out, rearing back to slap her ass again.

SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES!" Alexis squealed loudly. "Treat me like your fucking whore! YES!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! GOD! YES!" Alexis moaned.

"Fuck! God DAMN! Your ass is so fucking tight!" Jackson grunted out, driving into her harder.

"Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" Alexis urged, driving back at him. "I want the whole thing! Go balls deep in my tight ass!" Alexis screamed as Jackson reared back and fucked her harder, trying to drive that last inch inside her.

Savagely, he yanked her hair back, roughly, driving his cock harder and harder into her, forcing more and more cock up her ass. Finally, he drove that last inch home, her ass slamming into his beer belly, his balls slapping up against her dripping cunt.

"YES! YES! YES!" the platinum blonde screamed out. "Take my ass! YES! Give me every fucking inch!" She drove back into him as savagely as he drove forward, their bodies colliding in a meaty slap.

The sensation of her tightest of holes swallowing his entire length turned him on like crazy, making him pump into her even harder. "Do what you've wanted to do from the start! Fuck my slutty ass with every inch of your big black cock! YES! YES!" Alexis screamed as he pulled her hair roughly and drove into her even harder at this, pumping into her impossibly tight hole with his throbbing meat.

"Yes! Fuck! I wanted this ass from the very fucking start!" he admitted, before giving her firm ass another meaty slap.

SPANK!

"UGH!" she moaned out.

"The way you shook it at me..." he began, before...

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH!" she screamed.

"How good it looked in those fucking hot pants when you ground it against my cock..."

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES! YES!" Alexis screamed. "Punish me, baby! Punish me for being such a fucking slut and shaking my hot ass at you. Make me pay by splitting my ass open! YES!" She screamed. Jackson's cock was already throbbing with delight. He wasn't gonna last nearly as long as he had hoped because her ass felt so fucking good. "Tell me... tell me you love my slutty ass! Tell me!"

"YES!" Jackson growled. "This is the best! You're the best fuck ever! Holy fuck! Your ass is incredible. It's driving me crazy!" he said, giving her his full length on every go, his balls slapping into her cunt every time.

Alexis moaned as the stud worked her over, her mind was lit up with desire, and her ass was quivering in pleasure. She was about to cum again. "Mr. Jackson, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned out.

"Do it!" Jackson spat out as he was getting close.

"Yes! YES!" Alexis screamed, ass quivering around him. "I'm gonna do it, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Alexis screamed out in pleasure, another violent orgasm surging through her body, her ass tightened around his bloated shaft, taking the old man between her legs over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck! YES! FUCK! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Jackson groaned out as he slammed his cock up to the nuts inside her, just in time for his own explosion. Again, his cock exploded, balls twisting in pleasure as more rockets of thick, broiling hot cum fired from his swollen nuts deep into her waiting ass. His cock fired off into her ass, again and again, a sensation that drove the slut crazy.

"YES! YES! I can feel it! I can feel that cum! YES! YES! FUCK!" Alexis squealed in delight, her body racked with pleasure. Her luscious frame jerked as violent pleasure coursed through her in waves, her ass clenching around his massive weapon, drawing more and more cum from his heavy balls.

"Jesus! YES!" Jackson moaned, his mouth still near her ear, his body pressed against hers as they rode out the waves of pleasure together. His cock kept firing, again and again, somehow firing more of his thick seed after his massive, earlier orgasm. His eyes were clenched closed, tightly, as he kept cumming in Alexis's slutty ass, filling her up, one hand still tugging her hair with the other now gripping her massive, hanging jugs. She kept driving her ass back into him, willingly taking his seed in her nastiest of holes.

She just kept cumming, as did he, his swollen cock firing off again and again. He didn't know how he did it, but he did, cumming like crazy in her tight, waiting ass.