Birthday Wish

Story Info
Hot Wife story.
1.2k words
14.3k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started a year before your 40th birthday. We were talking over coffee and I asked you what you wanted to do for the big 4-0. I was thinking you'd want me to plan you a surprise party. Something.... Mundane.

"I want to watch another guy fuck you." Remind me to never underestimate you again.

I legitimately choked on my coffee. I stared at you to see if you were joking. No way after 13 years married is this the first time I was hearing this. You had to be joking.

You weren't. I told you I'd think about it. But really, I had no plans on thinking about that. It made me feel dirty. You wanted to watch another guy touching me? To kiss me? To slide inside me?? I felt like I'd walked through the looking glass and wasn't sure how I liked it.

About a month later I came around. I had thought really long and hard about it. Pun intended. Maybe.

I had some ground rules. Biggest one being I didn't want to have anything to do with finding a guy. That was all you. I'd taught myself how to get off even when the sex wasn't mind-blowing. So to me the guy doesn't matter.

You went about posting a few pictures of me. And got some hits. You kept me in the loop. It didn't take long before we were at some podunk bar waiting for The Guy to show up. Just to meet.

I was nervous. My worst fear being that he'd take one look at me and walk away. So I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done. I drank.

The Guy was running late and I was getting drunker by the minute. By the time he showed up I was well into being a bubbly drunk. You and him talked for a bit while I sat there and smiled like a damn Stepford wife.

I wasn't really paying attention to what you guys were saying. It seemed to be boring. My heart felt like it was slowing down. This didn't seem like a precursor to fucking another guy's wife. I'm not sure what I expected but I guess you could best explain what I thought would happen would be akin to a secret best friend handshake.

The three of us walked out to the parking lot together. Still smiling like a fool just a cold fool now. I really wanted to get Starbucks after. To sober up and get warm.

"Do you want to kiss her?"

Wait what? It's like my vision suddenly cleared and all of a sudden The Guy's moving towards me. His face in my face.

His tongue is down my throat before I have a chance to take a breath. It's awkward for like 10 seconds before I remind myself this is what you want. It's okay for me to kiss back. So I do.

I love to kiss. It's like a lost art form. I feel his hands on my waist. Is this okay?, I think as I can feel him pressed against my body. I can feel him hard against my thigh.

I break the kiss off. Mainly because I was pretty sure I'd pass out if we didn't.

"How about we do this now?" The Guy says.

You have him follow to the closest motel. This is all happening so fast I find myself having trouble keeping up. You and I go up to the room first.

"Do you need anything?" You ask me. I don't answer because I'm still struggling to keep up with the events as they're happening. You pull a small bottle of fireball out and toss it to me. I obediently down it in one shot.

There's a knock at the door. I don't know why but I'm half convinced this is the cops. I stare at you like "what the fuck now??" You sit in the chair catty-corner to the bed.

"Answer it."

The Guy is at the door. He's got a roguish smile on his face. Like a cat that's swallowed the mouse.

My body catches up to what needs to be done before I do. I pull The Guy in and start to kiss him. We move as one towards the bed. I push him away from me a little before I begin to strip.

I like being naked. I look pretty damn good naked in fact. I unbutton my pants and shimmy out of them one leg at a time. Then I slowly take off my underwear before I toss that to you. I unbutton my blouse slowly while maintaining eye contact with The Guy. My blouse drops to the ground. We've reached my favorite part of undressing. I run my hands over my bra before I unlatch it in the front. I let my bra drop to the ground too. He closes the distance between us fast but I'm faster and I take one small step back. I tug his shirt over his head and quickly unbutton his pants leaving him in just his boxers.

I push The Guy onto the bed before I strip him of his boxers. He's hard. But he could also be harder I'm sure. I start to kiss him. And then I slowly move down his body. My lips grazing over every inch of him between his mouth and just below his belly button.

I let my lips barely touch his dick. I let my tongue glide over his head and I hear him gasp. Then I take all of him in my mouth. I remember how you enjoy it when I play with your balls while giving you a blow job so I do that for him as well.

It doesn't take much time before he says "I'm going to cum.." in a gravelly voice. I immediately pull my face out of his crotch. It's not that I don't enjoy the taste of cum. I do. This is just not how the story is supposed to play out.

I straddle him and lower myself onto his dick. I move my body slowly and with control before speeding up. He cums before I am anywhere close. I roll over onto my back.

The Guy kisses my cheek before he gets dressed and leaves. Oh well, sex is fun even without climaxing. I'm tired and starting to drift off when I feel you hovering above me.

"We aren't done." You say.

My eyes are still closed as you shove your dick into my mouth. I can taste cum all over you. Knowing you climaxed while watching me fuck another guy leaves me wet and ready for round two.

I push you away and roll onto my stomach before getting on all fours. I know this is your favorite potion. You smack my ass. "Good girl."

You're bigger than he was and I can feel you push inside of me. You've got one hand on my lower back and the other has a tight hold on my hair. You pump hard. I can feel myself cumming. Finally. It's a dizzying feeling and I moan loudly.

You slap my ass again and pull out of me. "Roll over" you command and as always I follow your instructions quickly. It's just in time too because your hot cum is shooting out onto my breasts and face.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

Don't write in second person.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

potentially a very good story. Not well written

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 month ago

This was fantastic! Very real, coming from a wonderfully vulnerably, likable character.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Conference Confession My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abedding My helps a friend in need…and helps herself to a big cock.in Loving Wives
Discovering my wife I long for my wife while she is away for a conference.in Loving Wives
Telling Secrets Husband and wife tell each other their inner most secrets.in Loving Wives
How My Hotwife Got Started Wife explores extramarital sex for the first time; loves it!in Loving Wives
More Stories