Bisexual Black King of Kanata

Story Info
Bisexual man fights male on male harassment.
2.4k words
2.08
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Not interested," Faustin Owusu said to Mr. Priebe, after the slender, pale-skinned and purple-haired fellow asked him out for a drink, following a brutal day at work. The phones were super busy at the call center, and the operators were beyond exhausted. Faustin's stress levels were already high, but a certain creep simply had to add to it. Mr. Priebe, a fellow who claims to have a wife and family but hits on all the manly hunks at work, is a serial harasser of men. The creep was obviously not prepared to take no for an answer. Mr. Priebe glared at Faustin Owusu angrily, and scoffed in a rather dismissive manner. Someone is clearly not used to getting rejected...

"Whatever, bitch," Mr. Priebe said, and he walked away in a huff, moving with more bounce in his step than the average woman. As usual, Mr. Priebe cornered Faustin Owusu when there was nobody else around. The little fucker knew better than to harass him in front of other people. Faustin Owusu sighed as the annoying bozo walked away. From the moment Faustin began working at the Ontario Government Services Call Center, located in the By Ward Market area of Ottawa, Mr. Priebe had been on his case. The creepy old white dude simply wouldn't quit...

Male on male sexual harassment is real, but it's not taken seriously. Men are expected to man up when challenged or mistreated by other men. The issue of male on male sexual harassment is poorly understood. It is politically correct to bring it up, since a man who rejects unwelcome advances from another man at work may be accused of homophobia or such. Women and men alike make light of male on male harassment, which is a pity. Faustin Owusu, a big and tall, dark-skinned and masculine young man originally from the City of Accra, Ghana, knew how the game was played. In the Canadian Capital, it's not about right or wrong but about power.

Mr. Priebe knew exactly what he was doing when he began ogling Faustin Owusu at work. When a white man sexually harasses a black man, the Powers That Be will always side with the white man. It's simply the way things are done. In the Canadian workplace, there is a certain order of importance. It's all about the rights of white women, and then come sexual minorities, and racial minorities. As usual, individuals who happen to be black and male rank lower than dirt on the order of priorities, even though the Canadian workforce screams loud enough to wake the dead about its growing diversity.

After making sure that Mr. Priebe was gone, Faustin Owusu gathered his belongings and went to the nearby washroom. After taking a leak, he washed his hands and his face. Looking in the washroom mirror, Faustin admired his reflection. A big and tall, dark-skinned and bearded young African man stared back at him. Not for the first time, Faustin wondered what made him a magnet for creeps like Mr. Priebe. Faustin is a regular, masculine-looking guy with a normal voice and normal mannerisms. Nothing about Faustin's presentation should make him a magnet for weirdoes, but he's still a prey item for the likes of Mr. Priebe...

Faustin Owusu walked to the nearby Rideau Shopping Center, and took the Train. From there, he rode it to distant Tunney's Pasture Station and then switched to the OC Transpo bus lanes. Catching a bus going to Kanata, Ontario, Faustin began the long trek home. Faustin finally got off at Kanata Business Park, and walked to his residence. The three-bedroom townhouse which Faustin purchased a while back didn't come cheap, and the mortgage was high but the brother managed just fine.

For a time, Faustin worked for the globe-spanning Ericsson Corporation, and had a good time as one of their tech guys. Ericsson paid way better than the Canadian government. Of course, after Covid hit, Ericsson began reducing its workforce in the Capital region of Canada. some folks got to work from home. Others got let go. After being let go, with a generous severance package, Faustin put a serious down payment on the home of his dreams, and then looked for other jobs. The gig at the Ontario Government Services Call Center sounded okay to Faustin when he applied for it. Faustin got hired by the Canadian government, and then he caught Mr. Priebe's eye. That's when everything started to go wrong...

Faustin sighed happily as he entered his home, and his dog Harrison, a black and white Jack Russell Terrier greeted him. Patting the dog on the head, Faustin leashed him, and after setting down his backpack, he took Harrison for a walk. Taking the dog for a walk around his peaceful neighborhood in the west end soothed Faustin's somber mood. After walking for an hour, Faustin and Harrison returned home. Seated on his couch, Faustin ordered some food via Uber Eats.

"Thanks for the tip, mister," said the deliverywoman, a tall, curvy young South Asian woman named Veerpal Kaur. Faustin smiled and thanked her for a delivery, and then took the bag. Veerpal drove away, not believing her luck. The Chinese food delivery cost twenty eight bucks, and most people usually tipped Veerpal about three dollars maximum. Faustin, feeling generous, tipped the young South Asian woman ten bucks. Why did Faustin do that? The call center operator knows what it's like to deal with shitty clients and creepy coworkers.

"Drive safe, now," Faustin told Veerpal as he watched her go. Faustin smiled to himself, for Veerpal reminded him of Mala Chuttani, a tall, dark-haired and brown-skinned, beautiful young Indian Canadian woman whom he dated a long time ago. Faustin and Mala knew each other when the former was trying to convince himself that he was heterosexual. During his first year at the University of Ottawa, Faustin was trying to repressing his emerging bisexuality and played it straight. A rather unfortunate choice which led to confusion and pain, to be sure...

"I can't accept your being bisexual, I think it's disgusted," Mala told Faustin, on the day he came out to her. Faustin was crushed by Mala's words. At the time, Faustin was only nineteen years old, and he'd never even been with a man yet. In fact, Mala Chuttani was the only person Faustin had sex with at that point. Faustin looked at Mala, the young woman he'd lost his virginity to, and loved so much. The horror and anger that Faustin saw on Mala's face would hunt him for the remainder of his days on earth...

"I am sorry you feel that way, Mala, I never wanted to hurt you," Faustin told her, and she spat at his feet before walking away. Faustin watched as Mala ran from him as though the Devil himself were after her. Feeling angry and betrayed by Faustin's revelation of his bisexuality, Mala exposed him on social media. Overnight, Faustin watched his social life dry up. Once upon a time, Faustin was a well-liked person on the University of Ottawa campus due to his good looks and intelligence. When Mala outed him, Faustin became persona non grata...

Mala Chuttani was mad at Faustin for being bisexual and keeping it from her throughout their relationship, but the young woman's anger was perhaps understandable. Mala's parents, Gauri and Anija Chuttani were less than thrilled when their eldest daughter introduced them to her boyfriend Faustin, who was tall, handsome...and also black. The fact that Faustin was a brilliant student at the University of Ottawa and the son of a successful Ghanaian-Canadian family didn't matter to the Chuttani clan. Among Indians, there is a strong dislike of black people...

"I defied my parents and dated you, Faustin, and the whole time you were a switch-hitter, a damned fraud," Mala wrote him angrily in an email. Faustin was mortified by Mala's words. Faustin wanted to talk to Mala, and let her know that he still loved her. Sadly, it was not meant to be. After Hurricane Mala ended, Faustin's social life was in shambles. Faustin's parents, Dr. Louis Owusu and schoolteacher Malika Owusu, didn't know what to make of their son's bisexuality. In West African communities, being gay or bisexual are not exactly acceptable lifestyles.

"Son, I didn't raise you to be a fruit, I'm sorry things didn't work out with Mala, but you need to focus on women instead of men, I don't want you doing this gay stuff and catching AIDs," Dr. Louis Owusu told Faustin. The young Ghanaian Canadian man looked at his father and nodded. This was the only discussion that Faustin and his father would have on the subject of his bisexuality. The Owusu family never brought it up again. Faustin had learned his lesson. Coming out is never a good thing when one is black, male and bisexual. Faustin learned to keep his mouth shut...

Faustin Owusu tried to reach out to LGBT groups in the City of Ottawa, but soon learned that they were far from welcoming. As a big and tall young black man built like an NFL player, Faustin didn't exactly fit in among the LGBT groups which he saw as lily-white and effeminate. There seemed to be no place for bisexual men among the LGBT people, who only reluctantly started to tolerate bisexual women. Hell, Faustin was shocked to discover that a lot of bisexual women were themselves disgusted by bisexual men. Lots of bisexual women preferred to date heterosexual men or lesbians, and left bisexual men in the cold. Gay men also seemed hostile to bisexual men, whom they sought to cure of their attraction to women.

Faustin felt like a criminal, and his crime was being black, male and bisexual in a racist, anti-masculine and anti-bisexual world. What's a brother to do? Faustin kept to himself, and tried to live his life his way. If the LGBT crowd didn't want Faustin anymore than hetero society did, he would go his own way. Faustin remained celibate, and always ignored or rejected creepy dudes like Mr. Priebe when they made eye contact with him. Among gay men and bisexual men, intense eye contact is always a prelude to a sexual proposition. Faustin didn't care to be anyone's plaything or catch an STD, thank you very much.

Faustin watched the news for a bit, and then went upstairs, leaving his dog Harrison sleeping in his doggie bed in the living room. Faustin took a shower, and then sat at his computer. Feeling bored, Faustin began watching porn. Lately, Faustin found most heterosexual porn quite boring. Gay porn was also lacking. Faustin found himself liking transgender porn and bisexual porn the most. Scenarios involving cisgender bisexual men and cisgender heterosexual women having threesomes with transgender women appealed to Faustin most of all...

After browsing for quite a while, Faustin finally found a video he liked. The video featured a sexy, big-booty black woman having a threesome with a brown-skinned, possibly Brazilian male and a sexy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, large-breasted and big-bottomed transgender woman. All three were hot as hell in their respective way. As Faustin began masturbating, the video played, and it did not disappoint. The interracial bisexual trio got their freak on, much to Faustin's sheer delight. Let the good times roll...

"Go for it," Faustin said, stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick as he watched the video. The sexy black woman knelt before the Brazilian dude and the blonde transgender woman, sucking both of their hard dicks at the same time. The Brazilian dude began sucking the blonde transgender gal's cock while the big-booty black woman came up behind him and fucked his ass with a thick strap-on dildo. Faustin felt his dick harden as the action intensified between the sexually adventurous trio...

Reaching for a nearby candle, Faustin lubricated it with lotion and inserted it into his ass while stroking his dick. The young Ghanaian man groaned in pleasure as he continued to watch the video while masturbating. Onscreen, the big-booty black woman was now on all fours, and the Brazilian dude worked his thick cock into her pussy. At the same time, the blonde transgender gal came up behind the Brazilian dude and worked her cock into his ass, after lubricating him of course. All three porn actors moaned and screamed in pleasure as they fucked like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck yeah," Faustin groaned as he came, overly stimulated by the bisexual porn video, and the feel of the candle up his ass. Faustin's dick, now super hard, came, and he sprayed his cum all over the damned keyboard. Faustin allowed himself a guilty pleasure as he looked at the aftermath of his solitary masturbation. Faustin looked at the video, where the Brazilian man, the sexy black woman and the blonde transgender woman were still fucking and sucking. Grinning, Faustin closed the video, and used a cloth to clean up his keyboard. Ah, the pleasures of a solitary man...

Faustin went to bed, and thought about the events of the day. How much hassle is a brother supposed to accept in the name of staying gainfully employed? The job with the Ontario Government Services Call Center paid well, and he didn't want to lose it. Faustin had to consider a lot of things such as his mortgage, and the feeding and maintenance of his beloved dog Harrison, before making any rash moves. Mr. Priebe was a creep and no one, male or female, should have to put up with sexual harassment at work. Something had to be done about Mr. Priebe...

Faustin composed two emails, one to the Canadian Human Rights Bureau, and the second, to the Human Resources Department of the Ontario Government Services Call Center. He wrote in great detail about all the times Mr. Priebe sexually harassed him at work. Whether Mr. Priebe really had a wife and family or he was really gay or bisexual, he had no right to sexually harass other men at work. Political correctness be damned, Faustin was standing up for his rights. Knowing how racist, anti-black and backstabbing the Canadian workplace could be, Faustin also brushed up on his resume. If necessary, Faustin would get another job. At the end of the day, a man's dignity didn't come with a price tag. With a smile on his face, Faustin went to sleep...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers