Rina Chongwu of China

Story Info
Asian TS lady falls for bisexual black sportsman.
2.4k words
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

According to stereotypes, Asian ladies are supposed to be quiet, polite and downright submissive in their dealings with men. A lot of white guys believe this, and some of them have forsaken white ladies and exclusively chase Asian women because of this. Well, some Black men apparently believe this myth about Asian ladies as well. Meet Omar Oakley, a big and tall black man living in Oakland, California. Omar has a thing for Asian ladies, and he chases them all.

Omar Oakley is a proud son of Oakland, California. He was born and raised in the hood, and his Jamaican father and white American mother taught him to be fearless and always go for what he wants. Time waits for no man, after all. The biracial brother wants to have it all. Omar wants to become a professional football player, that's why he plays for the Lincoln University football team, right here in the City of Oakland. Omar loves the ladies, especially the ones of East Asian persuasion. Nothing wrong with that at all...

Meet Rina Chongwu, a young Asian woman who recently moved to the City of Oakland, California, from her hometown of Hebei, way down in the Republic of China. Rina enrolled at Lincoln University to study business management and African American Studies, which is surprising since a lot of Asians aren't all that interested in African cultures. Rina likes being surrounded by a lot of black folks, and she's been curious about black culture even back in China.

Rina Chongwu stands five-foot-seven and weighs a hundred and forty pounds soaking wet. The petite, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, deliciously big-bottomed Asian beauty is used to having people underestimate her. Rina came to the United States of America to make a new life for herself because her conservative Chinese parents wouldn't let her do her thing back in Hebei, China. Rina is a fearless young woman, and those Americans won't know what hit them...

"What's good, shorty?" said Omar Oakley, and the tall, burly young and tattooed black man looked at Rina Chongwu the way a hungry wolf looks at sheep. Rina smiled politely at the tall, rugged-looking brother, and wondered what he wanted with her. She'd seen Omar walking around the Lincoln University campus, hollering at all the Filipina ladies, the Chinese ladies, the Japanese ladies and the Korean ladies. The brother clearly had Asian fever, and Rina found that annoying as fuck...

"Hello there, sir, I am Rina, what is your name?" Rina replied, playing the role of the quiet, dutiful Asian gal to the hilt. Rina hadn't been in America long but she had already figured out that American males, whether black, white or brown, weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. White guys fetishized Asian women, and often underestimated said Asian ladies craftiness and feistiness. It would seem that some black men had the same weakness as white men, and Rina found that profoundly funny...

"Hmm, you must be new around here, shorty, I am Omar, the King of Oakland," the burly young black man replied. Rina nodded, quietly assessing Omar. Rina is good friends with a young Japanese woman named Mirabelle Yamamoto, and according to Mirabelle, Omar is good in bed and loves Asian pussy. Omar and Mirabelle had a brief affair, which ended when she caught him in bed with Melanie Nguyen, the Vietnamese gal who lived down the street. Omar likes everything Asian, and Rina had a surprise in store for him...

"Oh wow, nice to meet you, Omar, I am new to America, and don't know anyone," Rina replied sheepishly, and Omar grinned, all bluster and swagger. Rina would later learn that Omar was the cornerback of the Lincoln University varsity football team, and hoped to one day play for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League. The brother was tall and handsome, athletic and talented, and clearly used to women giving him whatever he wanted. Overconfident men are fun for crafty ladies like Rina to play with...

"Stick with me, shorty, and I will show you the world," Omar told Rina, playing the role of the swaggering college jock to the hilt. That's how it began between the two of them. When Omar asked Rina for them digits, the Asian gal didn't hesitate. Omar figured that he'd be getting that pussy real soon. Rina seemed so pretty and quiet, and Omar figured she would be an easy lay. Alpha males like Omar Oakley are really aggressive with the ladies, and tend to get pussy left and right. That's the name of the game, as it stands...

Omar saw Rina as an exotic beauty from China who would look good on his arm as he walked around the Lincoln University campus. A lot of young black men playing college football and college basketball tend to date gorgeous young white women, but one doesn't often see Asian beauties with black men. As a college football stud with a hot Asian girlfriend, a brother like Omar Oakley was flipping the game and loving it. Brothers all over Oakland admired Omar as much for his prowess on the football field as for his way with the ladies. Nothing wrong with that.

"Oakland is a lovely town, so much history and culture," Rina said to Omar as they walked out of a local black history museum, on their second date. Omar smiled at Rina, who looked gorgeous in a crimson summer dress, and he looked fly in a black leather jacket, blue silk shirt, black jeans and boots. It was early November but it was still pretty warm in this part of California, and they were enjoying the good weather.

"Thank you, Rina, a lot of people hate Oakland but to me, it's a good place, my father emigrated here from Jamaica in the 1990s, and my mother's family is originally from France," Omar said proudly, and Rina smiled at him. As the two of them walked together, Rina noticed that Omar liked to check out big-booty women, which was expected, but he didn't stop there. Omar seemed to look at certain men too, especially tall, athletic ones. Rina's curiosity was piqued, for Omar was certainly full of surprises...

"I'm glad we met, Omar," Rina said and then she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. Omar kissed Rina back, surprised by her boldness. The tiny, shy Chinese gal was full of surprises. After their first kiss, Omar and Rina exchanged a smile and continued to walk through the City of Oakland. Omar wanted to take Rina home but she declined, insisting on going back to her dorm to study for a business ethics exam.

"Take care of yourself, pretty lady," Omar told Rina, and they hugged before parting ways. Rina went home, and used her laptop to look into Omar's life and times. The handsome, mysterious brother seemed regular enough. Omar's parents, Luther Oakley and Suzanne Charlebois-Oakley seemed like a wholesome couple. Omar's younger brother Sebastien is studying accounting at UCLA and his sister Martine is studying medicine at Howard University in Washington D.C. Omar's life seemed almost too good to be true...

Rina sat on her bed, stark naked. The young Chinese woman felt bored and horny, so she began rubbing her nipples, and playing with herself. Rina admired her curvy, sexy body in the mirror, and playfully smacked her own derriere, which was thick and juicy, always attracting male attention. Rina's hand slipped between her legs, and instead of a vagina, she had a long and thick, golden cock. That's right, Rina is transgender. The petite, curvy and busty, big-bottomed young Asian gal has a cock that porn stars would envy. How cool is that?

Rina went to her favorite online spot, which was full of men and women who were looking for transgender ladies like herself. Rina once had a steamy threesome with a hot couple, a black man from Somalia named Yousef and his Puerto Rican wife, Roxana. The three of them got down and dirty in a hotel room in downtown Los Angeles. Rina is bisexual, and loves both dick and pussy. Rina kind of sensed a kindred spirit in Omar, but she had to make sure...

"Oh shit," Rina said to herself, as she browsed numerous profiles, and one caught her attention. A tall, muscular black man wearing a mask declared his fondness for big booty women and well-endowed men. Although the man wore a mask, Rina recognized him as Omar. There was no mistaking the snake tattoo on his left arm. Rina smiled to herself, pleased to have discovered Omar's secret. This was going to be fun...

The next day, Rina went to school and looked for Omar. She found him in the gym, working out while checking out some big booty white girls. Rina grabbed Omar's hand and ushered him away from the annoying broads. Once they found a private spot, away from everyone else, Rina confronted Omar about his secret, and in the same breath, she revealed her own secret to him. Rina figured she might as well go for broke. Bisexual men and transgender women are the most hated members of the LGBT community. If they can't love each other, who can love them?

"Omar, I know you're bisexual, and I love that about you, and I want you to know who and what I am," Rina said softly. Omar looked at Rina, and resisted the urge to run. The tall young black sportsman felt as though his future was flashing before his eyes. Omar often had nightmares about his friends and family finding out he was bisexual. The black community hates bisexual black men, and most black women consider bisexual black men loathsome and disgusting, unworthy of being husbands or fathers. Is it any wonder most bisexual black men hide?

"Rina, you think you know me but you can't relate to me, although I am mixed, in the eyes of America, I am a black man, and I like both sexes, for these reasons the whole world hates me," Omar said, close to tears. Rina felt her heart skip a beat. She grabbed Omar and kissed him, and then pressed his hand against her crotch. Omar blinked in surprise, and Rina nodded. The two of them looked at each other, and then, incredibly, they burst out laughing...

On that fateful afternoon, Omar Oakley skipped his classes and football practice, and Rina Chongwu did the same with her classes. The two of them went to Rina's place, and spent the afternoon cuddling, kissing and watching Netflix. They talked for hours, and really got to know each other. Rina told Omar about leaving China due to the Chinese government's hatred of LGBT people, and Omar told her about his dream of being an NFL player, a dream that could end if anyone found out he was bisexual.

"Your secret is safe with me, Omar, nobody knows I am transgender and that's how I like it, hiding in plain sight is key to survival for people like you and me," Rina assured Omar, who smiled. They kissed passionately and began making love. Rina undressed, regaling Omar with a vision of beauty as she bared her body to him. Omar was thrilled, for Rina was built like porn star Pinky, only she had a bigger booty, and a huge cock too. What more could a bisexual brother want?

"Come here, handsome," Rina said, and Omar pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He caressed her big booty and sucked on her breasts, causing her to moan and groan. Rina sighed happily as Omar sucked on her tits, feeling aroused by his masculine touch. Omar grabbed Rina's big ole dick and stroked her, and she nodded as he kissed her sex. Omar took Rina's dick into his mouth and sucked her off, soon getting her hard as a rock. Rina closed her eyes, enjoying what Omar was doing to her.

"You taste delicious," Omar told Rina, and he sucked her off until she came. Afterwards, Omar put Rina on all fours and caressed her big shapely ass. Taking a condom and lube, Omar made good use of them. Rina spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, awaiting her lover. Omar eased his thick dark dick into Rina's ass after lubricating her. Gripping Rina's hips, Omar began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes. The sexy Asian transgender gal had one hell of a booty, and Omar couldn't get enough of her...

"My turn," Rina told Omar, after he'd plowed her ass for a good while. Omar grinned, and watched as Rina grabbed a new condom and some lube. The tall, manly biracial stud found himself on all fours, face down and ass up. Rina pressed her big cock against Omar's backdoor and pushed it inside. Omar groaned as Rina worked her thick cock into his ass. Rina has fucked the mouths, vaginas and ass holes of many women. She has also filled the mouths and ass holes of many men. Still, Omar's smooth ass would become Rina's favorite, and she savored the moment...

After making love for hours, Omar and Rina fell asleep in each other's arms. They officially became a couple, and folks on the Lincoln University campus grew accustomed to seeing the tall biracial football player and the short, thick Asian gal walking around, holding hands. They caught some flak from haters for being an interracial couple, but they ignored those who disliked them for having different skin tones. Their real secret was safe from a hostile world.

Rina Chongwu and Omar Oakley stuck it out throughout their years at Lincoln University. A lot of people were surprised to see the two of them together. California is a diverse place, but there is no place on the planet Earth that is free of prejudice. People will always find a reason to hate. Race, gender, sexuality, religion and gender are just the latest excuses. Rina and Omar love each other, but they knew they had to be careful. They simply chose to live their truth by hiding in plain sight. It's not dishonest to avoid letting the world know everything about oneself.

When Omar got drafted into the NFL during their fourth year at Lincoln University, he went to play for the New England Patriots, and Rina moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts with him. They got married, and became parents via a Chinese female surrogate. Omar Oakley played for ten seasons with the New England Patriots, and retired with a nest egg of thirty million dollars. They started their own chain of highly successful restaurants. Life is good for Omar Oakley, his darling wife Rina Chongwu-Oakley, and their two sons and two daughters. Who says that a bisexual man and a transgender woman can't have it all?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Night He Shouldn't Forget Guy wakes up next to hot t-girl. He can't remember anything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Futanari Sisterhood Brian is in for a surprise at his sister's sorority house.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Step Mum's Tranny Treat A loving step mum hires a hooker with extras for her son.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New GF has a Dick And I love every last inch of it.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Victoria Losing my virginity (twice) to a TS MILF.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories