Bisexual Black King of Vanier

Story Info
Stephenson fucks Fatuma, Pooja and Jonathan.
2.3k words
1.75
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The central figure of today's tale, Pooja Ahmad is a tall and curvaceous, dark-haired and lovely, somewhat chubby South Asian beauty working at a financial services company in downtown Ottawa. Stephenson Gregoire is a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent who has designs on this lovely lady. Is there anything wrong with Black men and South Asian women getting together? Hmm, it depends on whom one asks. Cultural, racial and religious differences tend to pause major problems to Black men and South Asian women getting together.

In Stephenson's experience, and the bisexual brother has been with ladies and men of all hues, the Black man's allure appeals to folks across the globe. Haters can hate all they want. Women and men of all hues find Black men sexy. A lot of South Asian ladies dig Black men but refrain from engaging with them because South Asian communities dislike of African people is real. When certain Indian ladies and Pakistani ladies have had relationships with Black men, their parents have threatened to kill them. This is a sad state of the affairs, to be sure. What's a horny brother to do?

Stephenson definitely digs the South Asian ladies, like his former gal pal Anika, whom he met at Carleton University, but the cultural and racial bullshit that comes up whenever a brother wants to get with an Indian gal is tiresome. By sharp contrast, a lot of gay South Asian men and bisexual South Asian men are obsessed with gay Black men and bisexual Black men. A sizable number of South Asian men love Black dick. Hmm, maybe some South Asian men don't like to see South Asian women with Black men because they want Black dick for themselves? Certainly food for thought, all things considered.

The obsession that a lot of gay and bisexual South Asian men have for Black men is real. Stephenson knows this because a closeted gay South Asian man named Sahil became obsessed with him. The fucker wanted Stephenson and simply wouldn't let go. Stephenson found Sahil annoying as fuck and wouldn't give him the time of day, and when Sahil began following him around, Stephenson went to the police. Male on male stalking is real. Stalking is different from cruising. Stalkers cannot be tolerated. Cops must take action when stalking occurs. Stephenson felt that Sahil left him no choice. That's how this progressive bisexual Black male deals with gay male stalkers.

When Stephenson deals with the ladies, he prefers women from faraway places. One of the first women whom Stephenson hooked up with after moving to the City of Ottawa from the Island of Haiti was Fatuma, a curvy, forty-something Djiboutian Muslim woman whom he met at the social services office located near Catherine Street. The Hijab-wearing, curvy and big-bottomed Fatuma was a lot of fun, in and out of the bedroom.

"How does Djiboutian pussy tastes to you, my Haitian King?" Fatuma asked Stephenson, as they lay in bed together, after their first session. Stephenson grinned and kissed Fatuma, while caressing her lovely ripe breasts. The Djiboutian Muslim MILF was quite simply magnificent, and Stephenson couldn't get enough of her. Spreading Fatuma's thick brown thighs, Stephenson buried his face in there and ate her pussy. Fatuma sighed, and relaxed as Stephenson resumed eating her pussy like a hungry man.

"You're amazing, " Stephenson told Fatuma, after giving her pussy a good licking. Fatuma grinned and got on all fours. Stephenson admired the Djiboutian Muslim lady's thick derriere, and playfully slapped it. Fatuma squealed, and then shot Stephenson a look. Putting a condom on his hard, uncircumcised dick, Stephenson rubbed his cock against Fatuma's ass, and then entered her with a swift thrust. Fatuma sighed happily as Stephenson gripped her wide hips and began fucking her. Do Haitian dicks fit inside Djiboutian Muslim women's pussies? They most definitely do!

"Fuck me," Fatuma squealed, and Stephenson went to town on her, smacking her big brown ass as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Stephenson loved the way Fatuma's thick Djiboutian Muslim booty bounced every time he thrust his cock into her pussy. Stephenson and Fatuma melted into each other, and had a great time. After some stupendous sex, Fatuma and Stephenson ate some nice Shawarma which they washed down with Pepsis and Beers. Casual sex between close friends is a wonderful thing. Absolutely no need to make it more complicated.

"Good times," Stephenson thought to himself as he remembered his wild sexual escapades with Fatuma the Djiboutian Muslim lady. He hadn't seen her in ages but had fond memories of her. As Stephenson made his way to downtown Ottawa to run a few errands, he smiled at the madness and chaos that is his life. The world hates bisexual men, especially the ones of African descent. Stephenson does his own thing and doesn't care what LGBT society or Heterosexual society thinks of him. Sex is sex. Don't get it twisted.

Sometimes, though, certain events do give Stephenson pause. The big and tall Haitian stud is a magnet for craziness, that's for damned sure. Stephenson likes South Asian women, which is hard to get, and he prefers to avoid shady South Asian dudes, many of whom are closeted queers and tend to chase him. This would be way funnier if it were happening to someone else. Too bad Stephenson can't mix and match his options and interests, eh?

"Hello Stephen," Pooja said, as he walked in to load up his credit card, or send some money to relatives on the often maligned Island of Haiti. Over the years, Stephenson and Pooja have gotten friendly, albeit without crossing a certain line. Stephenson has plenty of ladies and fellas to keep his mind occupied, so Pooja being reticent is no great loss. When it comes to the sexual menu, Stephenson has a huge appetite, and any ladies or fellas who give him too much bullshit tend to fall by the wayside. At least, that's Stephenson's usual pattern...

"Nice to see you always, Miss Pooja," Stephenson said, admiring the lovely young woman but playing it safe. In the Age of Gender Politics, a man has to be careful when dealing with women in business settings. In Stephenson's mind, any man should be able to approach any woman and proposition her, but if she rejects his advances, he must respect that and move on. A real player doesn't harass women or become a creep. A real player hollers at the ladies, moves past the ones who aren't feeling him and goes for the ones who want to connect with him. That's how real players do it in Black communities around the world...

"Hmm, you're dressed fine, Stephenson, got a new lady in your sights?" Pooja remarked, and Stephenson looked at his outfit and smiled. With his red silk shirt, Black dress pants and Black Timberland boots, he looked like he was working in an office setting. The call center where Stephenson currently works doesn't really have a dress code. Some folks wear suits, others wear jeans and T-shirts. Management doesn't seem to care either way as long as the work itself gets done.

"Hmm, plenty of pretty ladies out there, Miss Pooja, but you're one of a kind, have a good day," Stephenson said, smiling as he concluded his transaction. Pooja wished Stephenson a good day and he walked out of there. Stephenson didn't notice the cunning smile on Pooja's face as he exited the financial services office. Any clerk who performs transactions at such an office has access to all of their clients information. Pooja knows where Stephenson lives, what his social insurance number is, where he works, and that's that.

"This is one fine brother, even if he's all over the place," Pooja said to her colleague Chang, a slim young Chinese guy. Chang nodded, and then Pooja looked up Stephenson on social media. The big and tall Haitian guy had a habit of posting everything about his life. There were pictures of Stephenson with Anika, the short, curvy Keralite Indian gal whom he dated while attending Carleton University. Stephenson posted a lot of pictures of hot women, but he also seemed to have a man crush or something on heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua. Stephenson is handsome and interesting, but lacks focus...

"Oh come on, you know you want to give Brother Stephenson some of that," Chang said, laughing, and Pooja blushed. Everyone at the financial services company knows who Pooja's favorite customer is. Last night, as Pooja lay in bed at her apartment in the Baseline area of Nepean, Ontario, she masturbated while thinking of Stephenson. In Pooja's fantasy, she and her favorite customer finally got together, and the burly Haitian man did not disappoint...

"Come on, hot mama, show me that big brown booty," Stephenson said, and Pooja grinned and got on all fours. The curvy South Asian gal twerked her big brown booty for her new lover. Stephenson admired Pooja's big ass while stroking his big Haitian cock. Stephenson joined Pooja on the bed and caressed her thick brown ass. The young woman blushed as Stephenson kissed her derriere, and then went to work. Stephenson fingered Pooja's pussy while licking her butt hole. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, Stephen, don't stop," Pooja murmured, and in her fantasy, the young South Asian woman fingered her pussy, imagining that Stephenson was licking her pussy. After stimulating her holes, Stephenson showed Pooja what he was working with. Pooja grinned and grabbed Stephenson's long and thick Haitian dick. Without further ado, Pooja began sucking Stephenson's cock, and the burly Haitian stud sighed in pleasure. Haitian dicks are magically delicious, and Pooja can't get enough of them...

"Pooja, are you alright?" Chang asked, and he poked Pooja's arm, snatching her out of her fantasy. Pooja blinked, and realized that she was still at work, and not at home, masturbating to erotic thoughts of Stephenson. Pooja smiled nervously at Chang, and then noticed a new customer walking in. Pooja happily greeted the customer, another immigrant type sending money to relatives in another country. That's Pooja's life. Sometimes, Pooja dreams of spicing her life, perhaps with some hot sex with Stephenson, but her uptight parents would kill her if she gave her precious pussy to someone who isn't South Asian. That's life for Pooja...

Stephenson has a lot of ladies and fellas whom he deals with. One of them is Jonathan Guindon, a young French Canadian fellow whom he met while working security a while ago. Jonathan Guindon is around five-foot-nine, lean, with blond hair and blue eyes. He has a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, big-booty Jamaican girlfriend named Monica whom he has a daughter named Caitlyn with. Stephenson and Jonathan are good friends, and are known to each other's families. Nobody knows that they're bisexual fuck buddies...

"I can see you've missed me," Jonathan said when Stephenson dropped by with beers and some weed. Monika was away at work and Caitlyn was at school so they had the place to themselves. The two men embraced, and then relaxed while watching TV. Stephenson looked at Jonathan, who grinned wolfishly at him. A lot of gay men and bisexual men roam the streets, making eye contact with random dudes and having unplanned, unprotected sex in washrooms. That's how STDs happen. Stephenson doesn't do that. The bisexual Haitian stud is careful about whom he has sex with. Life is better this way.

"Hell yeah, come here, handsome," Stephenson replied, and he and Jonathan kissed, and began doing their thing. Stephenson loves to fuck women of all races but when it comes to the fellas, he sticks with well-endowed, masculine, bisexual French Canadian men. He doesn't fuck fellas from any other backgrounds. That's why Sahil never had a chance with Stephenson. The creep was simply the wrong flavor. Stephenson likes what he likes and doesn't apologize for it.

"Hmm, nice," Jonathan said, and he grabbed condoms, laid Stephenson down and took care of business. Stephenson grinned as Jonathan grabbed his cock and took him into his mouth. It must be said that masculine, bisexual French Canadian men are good at sucking Haitian dick. Stephenson doesn't do gay men, and avoids the effeminate ones like the plague. Bisexual masculine men are the best in the bedroom. While fellating Stephenson, Jonathan fingered his butt hole. The two men took care of each other's needs and had a grand old time...

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Stephenson said, and the big and tall Haitian man groaned as Jonathan shoved his big white cock up his ass. A lot of gay Black men and bisexual Black men love to get fucked by well-endowed, masculine white males who swing both ways. Bisexual men are better at fucking both women and men. Stephenson stroked his big Haitian cock as Jonathan's big white cock filled his ass. Do bisexual French Canadian cocks fit inside bisexual Haitian male butt holes? It would appear to be so...

"Hell yeah," Jonathan said, and he switched things up, putting Stephenson on all fours as he fucked him. Jonathan loved the way his thick white cock slid in and out of Stephenson's dark butt hole. Jonathan loves Black booty, whether it's a Black man's booty like Stephenson here, or the ass of his own Jamaican girlfriend Monica. The bisexual French Canadian stud loves Black booty and does not discriminate based on gender. Isn't that nice and progressive? Jonathan plowed his cock into Stephenson's ass and didn't let up until the Haitian stud tapped out. Good times.

Stephenson returned to his apartment with a smile on his face, and walked his beloved little dog Harriet. A lot of friends and family members keep asking Stephenson when he's going to meet a nice young lady and settle down. Stephenson would love to find such a lady because he'd like to become a father someday soon. Unfortunately, in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, most of the women are flaky and like to waste a brother's time, and most of the gay men and bisexual men are weirdoes, stalkers and creeps. Perhaps Stephenson should move someplace new, like America or Mexico, and start again over there...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers