Chinese Couples Into Black Men

Story Info
Joao fucks Vivienne and Jonathan Liao in Boston.
1.4k words
3.24
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Jonathan Liao and his wife Vivienne are a Chinese-American couple living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. They are in their forties, and run a successful real estate business, serving the Asian American market for the most part. The couple owns properties all over New England, from Boston and Brockton to nearby Randolph and even affluent Milton. Jonathan and Vivienne's daughter Kristina Liao is studying business at Hartford University in the City of Hartford, Connecticut. Like many middle-aged couples, the Liao duo are experiencing empty nest syndrome.

There is one more caveat to this seemingly mundane couple's existence, and it must not be overlooked. Jonathan Liao is newly out as a bisexual man, something which his wife Vivienne is having a bit of a struggle with. Lots of bisexual men have been coming out lately after leading heterosexual lives for decades. Jonathan Liao is one of many men who did the marriage and fatherhood thing, only to discover that their latent bisexual feelings simply cannot vanish like ice in the sun.

Jonathan Liao loves his wife Vivienne and their adult daughter Kristina. He loves the life that they enjoy together. He has no desire to ditch his wife and go around cruising for sex and being a creep like so many men with same-sex desires seem obligated to do. Still, sex is an issue. It must also be said that the couple's passions have waned lately. In order to spice things up, Vivienne and Jonathan got creative. They brought a third party into the bedroom, a tall, handsome black man named Joao Santos, a newcomer to the City of Boston by way of Santo Domingo.

Joao Santos came to the City of Boston to study criminology at Suffolk University. He wants to become a lawyer like his father Santino Santos. While living in the U.S. Joao is exploring all that life has to offer. Boston is one of the world's most bisexual-friendly cities, unlike San Francisco which is pro-LGBT but somewhat biphobic. Boston is home to the Bisexual Resource Center and the Coming Out As Bisexual Support Group. Joao came to the right metropolis to study and have fun, that's for sure.

Vivienne and her husband Jonathan Liao had a talk with Joao Santos, and found him to be an interesting fellow. He was born in Santo Domingo, to Jasmine Jean-Luc, a black mother from the island of Haiti, and Santino Santos, a white father originally from Spain. Joao Santos is six-foot-two, lean and athletic, with golden brown skin and a stylish Afro. Joao is handsome in the unique manner of biracial men, and the ladies can't get enough of him. Vivienne felt quite drawn to Joao, who made it clear that he likes both sexes, instead of just men.

"Hmmm, Joao, you are so sexy, I want to fuck you after you fuck my husband," Vivienne said as she sat on the couch. The dark-haired and sexy, bronze-skinned and brown-eyed Chinese American beauty got naked, and watched the action unfold. Jonathan Liao got naked and kissed Joao and then the two bisexual studs began doing their thing. Vivienne fingered her pussy and rubbed her nipples while watching the guys. It was too damn hot, just the way Vivienne liked it...

"Always wondered what black dick tasted like," Jonathan Liao said, and as his wife Vivienne looked on, the Asian dude got on his knees and began sucking Joao's dick. Joao has fucked lots of women and men on two continents. In his hometown of Dajabon in Santo Domingo, Joao has fucked everything from middle-aged white female tourists to freaky Latin women, hot and sexy black women, and even a Native American woman or two. This was Joao's first time hooking up with Asians, female or male, and he was enjoying himself.

"Hmm, I can help you with that," Vivienne said, and the curvy Asian gal joined her husband Jonathan in sucking Joao's dick. Fortunately, the tall, dark and handsome Joao had enough dick for everybody. Vivienne sucked Joao's dick while Jonathan sucked his balls. The Asian husband and wife team joined forces to suck the biracial man's dick until he was hard as a rock. Vivienne showed how helpful she could be by putting a condom on Joao's dick and lubricating her husband Jonathan's ass. Let the fun really begin...

"This feels nice," Jonathan Liao groaned as Santos gripped his hips and began working his thick dark cock into his butt hole. A lot of Asian men can't get enough of black guys, intercultural racism and prejudices be damned. Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving and the gay Asian men and bisexual Asian men of the world simply won't be denied. Santos smiled as he began pounding the hell out of Jonathan's ass, making the tall, skinny Asian dude feel the awesome power of his Afro-Dominican dick.

After pounding his dick into Jonathan's ass for quite some time, Joao pulled out of him. Jonathan slumped on the carpet, pleasurably sore after experiencing the thrill of having a majestic black cock deep inside his smooth Asian ass. Vivienne looked at Joao lustfully, feeling turned on by the handsome young man who just fucked her husband up the ass. Joao winked at Vivienne while tossing the condom. Vivienne came to him, like a horny slut fiending for some dick, and Joao was all smiles, for who doesn't love a horny slut?

"Fill my holes," Vivienne told Joao as she kissed him passionately while stroking his dick. Joao smiled and kissed Vivienne back, caressing her thick golden ass. Some Asian women got nice, thick asses and Vivienne is one of them. Joao propped her up on the couch, spread her thick thighs and gave her hairy pussy a good licking. Meanwhile, Jonathan Liao watched, masturbating as Joao ate his wife Vivienne's sweet pussy.

"Go slow," Joao told Vivienne, as she sucked his dick, after he thoroughly licked and fingered her pussy. Vivienne sucked Joao's dick even harder than her husband Jonathan had, and that's saying something. Afterwards, Joao put Vivienne on all fours and smacked her thick ass, then put on a new condom. Vivienne let out a happy sigh as Joao gripped her hips and pushed his hard dick into her pussy. Time for the sexy Asian MILF to get fucked by the same dick that had already been inside her husband's ass. Hmm, how cool is that?

"Hell yeah, fuck her," Jonathan Liao said, stroking his dick as he watched his wife Vivienne get dicked down good and proper by the handsome and enthusiastic Joao. The bisexual Afro-Dominican stud smacked the Asian MILF's big round ass as he slammed his big dark dick into her pussy while her husband watched. Vivienne screamed passionately as Joao fucked her silly, filling her pussy with his strong dick. After fucking Vivienne's pussy for a while, Joao decided to try her other holes...

"Fuck my butt hole, Joao, I promise I'm tighter than my husband," Vivienne laughed as she spread her thick golden ass cheeks wide open. Joao grinned and took the lubrication which Jonathan Liao handed him. After lubricating the Asian MILF's butt hole, Joao inserted his dick inside of her. Time for the bisexual stud from Santo Domingo to answer the ultimate question, whose asshole is tighter, a woman's ass or a man's ass?

"Hmm, so tight," Joao groaned, and he leaned into Vivienne as he worked his dick into the depths of her butt hole. Vivienne's butt hole felt warm and tight around Joao's dick, even with the condom on. As it turns out, Vivienne was right, her butt hole was much tighter than that of her bisexual husband Jonathan Liao. Joao gripped Vivienne's hips and fucked her ass thoroughly, filling her butt hole with his thick Afro-Caribbean dick. Vivienne screamed like a madwoman as Joao fucked her in the ass. The stud fucked her until she tapped out, and then he puled out. Jonathan grabbed Joao's dick as soon as it popped out of his wife Vivienne's butt hole, took off the condom and sucked it. Such a great husband!

Joao Santos took a shower, and then thanked Jonathan Liao and his wife Vivienne for their hospitality. The handsome biracial student returned to his residence at Suffolk University, and had a big smile on his face as he rode an Uber there. The City of Boston was turning out to be a lot more fun than Joao realized. There are so many freaky women, freaky men and freaky couples out there who can't get enough of Afro-Caribbean masculinity. Joao intends to show them a good time, and there's nothing wrong with that!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers