Jamaican Couple Loves Bi BWC!

Story Info
Jasper and Jezebel share Frank's Bi BWC.
1.5k words
2.76
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Frank, stick your big White cock inside my husband Jasper's smooth Jamaican ass," said Jezebel Jones-Jackson, smiling. The six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned Jamaican gal fingered her wet pussy while watching a unique spectacle unfold. In the master bedroom of the Jacksons townhouse, located in the environs of Montego Bay, Jamaica, things were heating up. Without further ado, Franklin Dwight pushed his thick pale cock up Jasper Jackson's ass. The big and tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Jamaican Rasta groaned as he received a big White cock up his Black ass for the first time.

"Easy does it," said Franklin, and he took his sweet time as he filled Jasper's ass with his dick. The tall, skinny, brown-haired and blue-eyed bisexual nerd absolutely loves both Black women and Black men when it comes to sexual activities. Franklin is a big fan of the interracial porn franchises Ghetto Gaggers and Thug Hunter. He just wished he could combine the two. At last, Franklin got to fuck a Black man while a Black woman watched. Jasper was no punk either. He was a tall, macho Jamaican brother with dreads and a manly voice. The kind of guys that Franklin absolutely loves to fuck, for real.

"Hmm, nice," Jasper groaned, and Jezebel grabbed her husband's big Black cock and took him into her mouth. A lot of Jamaican women are allergic to gay Black men and bisexual Black men but Jezebel isn't like those broads. Jezebel is a good wife and she supports her husband Jasper's exploration of his bisexuality. After discovering Jasper's porn stash, which included Ghetto Gaggers and Thug Hunter, Jezebel decided to help him try some White cock for the first time. Jezebel has ridden White cock before and knows how much fun the big ones can be. It's only fair that her husband Jasper got to try it...

"It's fun, just relax," Jezebel cooed softly as she watched Jasper take Franklin's big White cock up his Black ass. The tall, curvy and sexy Jamaican gal remembered how she felt the first time she tried a White cock up her ass. While vacationing in the City of Ottawa, Canada, at the age of twenty, Jezebel met a White dude named Julien Champagne, who happened to be a good friend of her aunt Cecilia Jones. One day, while Aunt Cecilia was at work, Julien Champagne came over for a visit and showed Jezebel a thing or two.

Jezebel grinned as she remembered how she sucked on Julien's big White cock while he sat on her aunt Cecilia's living room couch. After Jezebel polished Julien's cock with her succulent mouth, the Canadian dude showed her a thing or two. Putting Jezebel on all fours, Julien caressed her big and round Jamaican booty. Jezebel grinned as Julien spread her ass cheeks and licked her butt hole while fingering her pussy. Afterwards, Julien put a condom on his dick, sprayed Jezebel's asshole with lubricant and then worked his cock up her butt hole.

"Nothing like a big Black booty," Julien said as he gripped Jezebel's hips and pushed his big White cock inside her butt hole. Jezebel screamed in pain and pleasure as Julien filled her asshole with his big White cock. The wicked pain and exquisite pleasure were so intense that Jezebel's world was forever changed. After fucking Jezebel's butt hole, Julien came on her face. Jezebel and Julien fucked many times during her vacation in the City of Ottawa, Canada. The tall Jamaican gal was addicted to interracial anal, and there's nothing wrong with that.

When Jezebel returned to the Island of Jamaica, she was a changed woman. Jezebel became much more open-minded about sex and kink than the average Jamaican woman. One night, while dancing at a Reggae Club, Jezebel was approached by a tall, handsome and dreadlocked Rastafarian brother named Jasper Jackson. The two of them fell in love and got married. When Jezebel's husband Jasper revealed his bisexuality, she supported him, and they began exploring it together. It was Jezebel to invite Franklin into their bedroom. As the three-way action continued, Jezebel enjoyed every bit of it...

"This feels nice," Franklin said, and he thrust his big White cock up Jasper's ass. At the same time, Jezebel deep-throated her husband Jasper's big Black dick. Jasper's ass felt warm and tight around Franklin, even with a condom on. Franklin has fucked a lot of Black female asses and Black males asses and honestly couldn't tell you which one he prefers. Franklin discovered the pleasures of interracial anal sex back in his hometown of Newark, New Jersey, while dating a tall, curvy and athletic Somali Muslim woman named Hodan Ahmed. After sticking his dick inside Hodan Ahmed's asshole, Franklin became addicted to interracial anal...

"Fuck me harder," Jasper groaned, and Jezebel smiled as Franklin proceeded to do just that. Grabbing Jasper's legs and raising them in the air, Franklin plowed his big White cock up Jasper's butt hole. A lot of Jamaican men rage against gayness and bisexuality while secretly loving dick. Franklin likes to visit Jamaica for, ahem, sexual vacations because a lot of macho Jamaican men with wives and girlfriends also love big White cocks up their asses. Franklin doesn't go for effeminate guys, they're dull and predictable. Macho Black men are more fun to fuck, as far as Franklin is concerned.

"You love my big White cock in your Jamaican ass, don't you?" Franklin said, and Jasper smiled and nodded. Jezebel continued to suck on Jasper's big Black dick, working him over with her mouth until he came. When Jasper came, Jezebel drank his manly seed. Franklin pulled his big White cock out of Jasper's ass shortly after, and the three sexual adventurers took a much needed break. Jezebel smiled at Jasper and Franklin as they lay on the bed beside her. The tall and sexy Jamaican gal's pussy was supremely wet after she watched her Black husband take a big White cock up his ass. The good times were just beginning...

"Let's continue, I need fucking," Jezebel said to Jasper and Franklin, and the bisexual Black man smiled at the bisexual White male, and both nodded at their favorite lady. Jezebel got on her knees and sucked Jasper's dick and Franklin's cock. Afterwards, the tall, sexy Jamaican gal put condoms on both men's rods, and then got into position. Jasper lay flat on the bed, and Jezebel straddled him. Grabbing her husband's big Black cock, Jezebel rubbed it against her pussy, and he then penetrated her with a swift thrust. Meanwhile, Franklin came up behind Jezebel. After caressing the Jamaican gal's big Black booty, Franklin lubricated her butt hole and then pushed his cock inside.

"Ride me, gorgeous," Jasper said, and he caressed Jezebel's big tits as she rode him, impaling herself on his big Black dick. Meanwhile, Franklin thrust his big White cock inside Jezebel's asshole. The tall, sexy and big-bottomed Jamaican woman's asshole was even tighter than that of her husband. Franklin doesn't discriminate and likes to stick his big White cock inside Black women's assholes as well as Black men's assholes. There is absolutely no shame in Franklin's game, for real.

"Hmm, Franklin, do you like my asshole more than you like my husband's ass?" Jezebel teased. Jasper laughed at his wife's choice of words and slammed his big Black dick even harder into her sweet pussy. Jezebel began to twerk her big Jamaican ass while getting a big Black dick in her pussy and a big White cock up her butt hole. With a smile on his face, Franklin fucked Jezebel's asshole even harder than he fucked her husband Jasper's asshole earlier. Jezebel is a strong Black woman and can take a big White cock up her ass even more easily than the average bisexual Black man can. Franklin knows this for a fact. He's a connoisseur of Black booty, gender unimportant. The three of them fucked all night, and it was awesome...

"The only way to cure Homophobia and Biphobia in Jamaica is to fuck as many Jamaican husbands and Jamaican wives as possible," Franklin Dwight said to himself as he exited the Jacksons residence. Lots of Black women and Black men are into big White cocks and this doesn't have to be a source of conflict. As far as Franklin is concerned, Black husbands and Black wives are more than welcome to share his big White cock any day of the week. It's what's best for all parties involved, come to think of it.

At the end of the day, a horny bisexual White dude like Frank loves Black female assholes and Black male assholes and he definitely isn't about to choose between the two. Self-imposed limitations are for those with limited desires and limited imaginations. Franklin is beyond such things. Let Gay men and Straight men do that self-limiting shit. Bisexual men get to enjoy every dish on the sexual menu. Jasper Jackson and his wife Jezebel Jones-Jackson thanked Franklin for a wonderful time, and the openly bisexual American nerd went back to his hotel room. Tomorrow, Franklin is going back on the hunt for Jamaican booty, both female and male...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers