Bisexual Interracial Foursome

Story Info
Edward and Maeve fuck Mamadou and Malika.
2k words
3.1
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Such a tight ass," Mamadou Diallo said as he did his thing. Maeve O'Neill groaned as a certain big and tall African Muslim gentleman gripped her wide hips and pushed his dick deeper into her asshole. The six-foot-tall, large-breasted and heavyset blonde-haired Irish Catholic woman winced as Mamadou's dick burrowed into the depths where the sun doesn't shine. The bed shook due to the sexually adventurous couple's exertions. At the O'Neill house, located on Cosgrove Street in the City of Galway, Ireland, things were most definitely heating up on that wintry night.

"Shut up and fuck me," Maeve O'Neill said, groaning as Mamadou stretched her butt hole. The big blonde lady fingered her wet pussy while grinding her big White ass against Mamadou's groin. The big Black Muslim man smiled and smacked that ass while fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Irish women are strong and feisty, and their butt holes were made for Black dick. Mamadou Diallo has fucked a lot of Irish women's asses since moving to the City of Galway from his hometown of Papua, New Guinea. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving...

Across the room, Maeve's husband Edward O'Neill was having some fun with Mamadou's lady friend Malika Obafemi. The tall, curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed, bow-legged Nigerian beauty was sucking Edward's big White dick like there was no tomorrow. Edward, a slim and red-haired Irish fellow with gleaming blue eyes, smiled as Malika Obafemi sucked his cock. West African women are something else and the Irish man couldn't get enough of the one currently entertaining him.

"Hmm, I love my Black men but White dicks are delicious," Malika Obafemi paused to say. Edward nodded and caressed Malika's neck as the sexy Nigerian woman gave his dick the deep throat treatment. Edward chanced a glance at his wife Maeve, and smiled. The tall, large Irish woman was moaning and groaning as Mamadou fucked her in the ass. Grasping a handful of Maeve's long blonde hair, Mamadou yanked her head back as he continued to sink his big Black dick into her asshole.

"Delicious indeed," Edward O'Neill replied, and after Malika got his dick real hard, he returned the favor. The sexy Nigerian woman grinned as Edward sat her down on the bed and went to work on her. Edward kissed Malika's big tits and fondled them before moving downward. Malika sighed happily as Edward spread her thick, muscular thighs and inhaled her womanly scent. Just like that, Edward brought his face to Malika's crotch. Malika licked her lips as Edward began eating her pussy. Let the good times roll.

"Good times," Malika groaned, and she sighed happily as Edward pleasured her. The Irish bloke put the sexy Nigerian lady on all fours and admired her big Black ass. Malika giggled as Edward spread her thick ass cheeks and then began licking her booty hole. After lubricating Malika's asshole with lotion, Edward rubbed his hard cock against her backdoor. Without further ado, the Irish fellow pushed his big White cock into the Nigerian lady's puckered asshole. Time for Miss Nigeria to experience the power of White dick, most specifically that of the Irish brand of White dick. There's really nothing quite like it.

"Fuck me harder," Maeve demanded as Mamadou continued to dick her down. The busty and buxom Irish woman pressed her huge White ass cheeks against the Black Muslim stud's groin, driving his big Black dick deeper into her asshole. Mamadou groaned in pleasure as Maeve's warm, tight asshole ensnared his dick. He went balls deep inside, and his moans and groans mingled with her squeals and screams. Blonde women with big butts are drawn to well-endowed Black men and vice versa. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The world needs to let men and women of all races to explore each other sexually instead of bullshitting. It's the only way to make the world a better place.

"I love that big White ass," Mamadou said as he plowed his big Black dick into Maeve's asshole. The big-booty blonde Irish woman twerked her big ass as she got butt fucked, giving a certain Black Muslim stud a great visual to work with. While fucking Maeve's sweet butt hole, Mamadou looked at Edward and Malika, who were happily doing their thing. Face down and ass up, Malika squealed in sheer delight as Edward fed her hungry Nigerian asshole some, well, all of his thick Irish cock. Mamadou watched as Edward's pale cock invaded Malika's asshole and nodded approvingly. Always a fun thing to watch.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Malika squealed as Edward went to town on her. The Irish man grinned and smacked Malika's big Nigerian booty as he filled her warm, tight asshole with his pale cock. As Edward fucked Malika in the ass, he glanced at his wife Maeve who was getting properly butt fucked by Mamadou's thick African dick. The big and tall Black Muslim stud has a big dick and knows how to use it. Maeve was screaming like a woman possessed as Mamadou fucked her in the ass. Edward admired Mamadou's form as he fucked Maeve's tasty asshole some, well, all of his thick African dick. Oh yeah, the brother from Papua, New Guinea, most definitely has style.

"Hell yeah," Edward said to Malika as he butt fucked her. The Nigerian gal's asshole is something else. Maeve's screams of joy from getting butt fucked by Mamadou took Edward down memory lane. The Irish stud recalled how things went last time when he, Mamadou and Maeve got together. Maeve was sandwiched between the two studs and they fucked her wildly. Edward and Mamadou fucked Maeve roughly without holding anything back and she absolutely loved it.

"Fill my holes with chocolate and vanilla," Maeve screamed, causing Edward and Mamadou to laugh. With Edward's big White cock embedded in her asshole while Mamadou's big Black dick buried in her vagina, Maeve screamed like the proverbial Irish banshee during that previous session. Edward smiled as he remembered the feel of Maeve's pulsating asshole around his dick. For some reason, big women's assholes tend to be warmer and tighter than those of other women. This is something truly remarkable and deserving of further study. Edward continued to fuck Malika's asshole while Mamadou fucked Maeve. Always good to focus on one's tasks.

"Oh damn," Edward said as he came, flooding Malika's asshole with his manly spunk. Malika squealed as Edward's warm cum filled her asshole. The Nigerian pussy felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Edward's masculine goodness filled her backdoor. Sighing, Edward pulled his big White cock out of Malika's asshole. Some of Edward's hot cum leaked out of Malika's thick Black ass. Moments later, Maeve squealed sharply as Mamadou came, flooding the Irish woman's asshole with his fine African seed. Mamadou groaned as he pulled out of Maeve's ass. Edward and Mamadou exchanged a look and a smile. Freaky men and wild women's get-togethers are always something else. Everyone usually has a good time.

"That was fun," Malika said, and she winked at Mamadou after Edward's cock vacated her asshole. Malika recalled how Mamadou wrecked her holes during their last get-together. During that freaky session, Malika sucked Edward's big White cock while Mamadou fucked her. At first, Mamadou put Malika on all fours and spanked her big Nigerian booty, and then he fucked her pussy while she fellated Edward. While Malika deep throated Edward, Mamadou pulled his big Guinean dick out of her pussy and put it in her asshole. Even with lubrication, Malika found it challenging to take Mamadou's huge Black dick in her asshole. Oh yeah, things got rough between them but that's just the way Malika liked it.

"I feel amazing," Maeve said, and she went over to her husband Edward and kissed him. Malika kissed her man Mamadou and then went over to her lady friend Maeve. The Nigerian beauty and the Irish Catholic woman kissed passionately and fondled each other. Maeve grinned as Malika slid her hand between her thick, pale thighs. Malika began fingering Maeve's pussy as Edward and Mamadou watched with rapt interest. When Malika laid Maeve down and began eating her pussy, the two men got really excited. The ladies focused on each other and ignored the fellas. What's a horny fella to do?

"Mamadou, why don't you try Edward's dick while I eat Maeve's pussy?" Malika said, grinning. Mamadou winked at Malika, who resumed eating Maeve's pussy. Edward looked at Mamadou and smiled. The Irish bloke is a progressive sort who doesn't discriminate. Just like Edward had no problem fucking Maeve's asshole and Malika's asshole, he is prepared to do the same thing for Mamadou. If a handsome and masculine, bicurious African man wants to try some bisexual White cock in Ireland, it's his right. Why get in the way of that? It's always a good idea for bicurious men to try bisexual dick instead of gay dick because bisexual guys will fuck them and then let them get back to their girlfriends and wives while gay men will try to out them and claim them. Just a fact, folks.

"Good idea, Malika," Mamadou replied, and then he grabbed Edward and kissed him. The Irish fellow and the New Guinean Muslim stud began doing their thing. Edward grabbed Mamadou's big dark dick and stroked him before taking him into his mouth. Mamadou sighed in pleasure as Edward began sucking his big dark dick and massaged his balls. A lot of bisexual White guys like sucking bicurious Black men's dicks. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Interracial sex leads to greater harmony between individuals from different worlds and it's a beautiful thing. It is highly recommended, folks.

"Hmm, look at them go," Maeve said, and she grinned while watching Edward suck Mamadou's big dark dick. Malika chanced a glance in the fellas direction and nodded. Oh yeah, the two men were definitely having fun. Malika resumed eating and fingering Maeve's sweet Irish pussy, causing the tall, heavyset blonde woman to purr in pleasure. After eating Maeve's pussy, Malika climbed on top of her and sat on her face. Grinning, Maeve grasped Malika's thick ass cheeks, holding her into place as she smelled her pussy. Just like that, Maeve began eating Malika's pussy. Nigerian pussy is delicious and some Irish women love it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"The only thing I love more than butt-fucking Black women or White women is butt-fucking Black men," Edward said to Mamadou. Grinning, Edward put the big and tall Black man on his back. Mamadou stroked his big Black dick as Edward approached his ass. After lubricating Mamadou's asshole, Edward pushed his big White cock into him. Oh yeah, time for the well-endowed Black man who fucks women of all races in the ass to discover the awesome power of bisexual White dick. Without further ado, Edward pushed his big White cock into Mamadou's asshole. The modern bisexual Irish fellow does not discriminate. He fucks all races and all genders in the butt. Isn't that awesome?

"Oh fuck," Mamadou said, and the big and tall Black man groaned as Edward's big White cock invaded his ass. Edward sighed happily as he fucked Mamadou in the ass. Ehen it comes to butt fucking, Edward is the undisputed king. With the same zeal with which he butt-fucked Malika's big Nigerian booty and Maeve's thick Irish ass, Edward fucked Mamadou's ass. Burying his cock balls deep inside Mamadou's asshole, Edward completely dominated him. Mamadou simply relaxed and enjoyed. A lot of Black guys who butt-fuck White women also secretly enjoy White dick in their own manly Black asses. Nothing wrong with that at all.

As the night rolled on, the diverse, sexually adventurous quartet explored new pathways to pleasure. Maeve O'Neill made Malika Obafemi cum by thoroughly licking her pussy and Edward O'Neill made Mamadou Diallo squeal by fucking his ass passionately. After some wild fun, the four of them fell asleep on the same huge bed. This is life in the modern-day City of Galway, Ireland. Putting aside their racial, cultural and religious differences, men and women from various backgrounds get together and have fun. It's the way the world would be if idiots didn't run the show. It's the way the world should be. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers