State Patrick's Day

Story Info
Three Friends Enjoying a Drunk Night Out on St Patrick's Day.
1.9k words
4.33
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 44, I've found that my St. Patrick's Day celebrations haven't quite matched the fervor of my late teens and twenties. Gone are the days of embracing Irish heritage with reckless abandon, flirting with alcohol poisoning along the way. This weekend, however, I decided to shake things up. I ventured out with two friends, Ashley and Erin, who happen to bartend at a local haunt I frequent. I've known them both for about five years now. Ashley, with her tight, toned physique, cascading blonde locks, and piercing hazel eyes, has a presence that's hard to ignore. Erin, on the other hand, boasts a beauty of her own, with a bit more curves to love. She radiates confidence, often lightening the mood with self-deprecating humor about her body, though her smile and captivating blue eyes, framed by shoulder-length brunette hair, effortlessly steal the spotlight.

As I sat at the bar nursing another glass of Knob Creek on the rocks, Ashley slid onto the stool beside me, broaching the idea of driving to State College for the festivities. Curious why she wasn't working, I inquired, only to learn that she had requested the weekend off to accompany her now ex-boyfriend, who she had recently split with. Left with no plans and a desire to avoid the solitude of home, she sought companionship in the night's revelry. Meanwhile, Erin, stationed behind the bar, was engrossed in her phone, the few regulars hardly demanding her attention.

With the boss announcing an early closure--this establishment being far from the bustling St. Patrick's Day hubs--the opportunity for adventure presented itself. Ashley, eager to escape, volunteered to drive, coaxing Erin and me to join. And then came the persuasion, those pleading gazes aimed my way, compelling me, albeit reluctantly and inebriated, to agree to protect my friends on this impromptu journey.

As we piled into Ashley's car, I claimed the passenger seat while Erin settled into the back. A quick detour to my place was in order for a wardrobe adjustment. I swapped my attire for something more suitable for a night out, opting for a green Dropkick Murphy's tee from a recent concert and a pair of comfortably worn-in jeans. With my hair styled in a flowing mullet, I decided to top it off with a hat, keen on maximizing our drinking time.

Downstairs, the girls made use of my bathroom to freshen up. When they emerged, Ashley sported a jean skirt paired with a clover-patterned shirt and green fishnet stockings adorning her legs. Erin, on the other hand, rocked a "kiss me I'm Irish" tee matched with a green plaid skirt. Before hitting the road, we indulged in several obligatory selfies, a task I begrudgingly endured, before finally heading out to the car.

The drive only took about 45 minutes and we parked in a parking garage on campus. Erin and I had a few road beers with Ashley chugging on on arrival. We walked to College Ave and slid into Bill Pickle's Tap Room. We found a few barstools amongst a packed house and I ordered us a round of shots and beers. As we took them down, I started to regain my buzz. The table of college kids were singing songs and we joined in and they welcomed us with drunken arms. The girls were laughing and enjoying the attention from these college aged men and it took me back to my days here as well. We went round for round with them for an hour or so and someone said we should go to another bar. We followed. I practically carried Ashley as she had caught up to Erin and myself and was a mess. We ended up at Champs and I sat in a booth near the back with a girl on either side and several strangers piling in as well.

This is where things started going sideways. As our drinks were brought over, we started laughing and joking with one another about who was going to drive home. I told both that I would simply get us a hotel room in the city, because there was no chance any of us were in the condition to drive. We all agreed and started to really hammer down our drinks. I had my hand under the table on my knee with my drink in my other hand, people watching when I caught Ashley looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and smiled and she grabbed my hand under the table and moved it towards her inner thigh. I could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy. I rubbed her thigh for a moment until she moved my hand with hers directly up her skirt. I felt her soft panties and moved them to the side exposing a soaked slit. I put one finger in and she let out an audible moan. I hear Erin ask what was going on, but when I looked, she was taking a long drink of her mixed drink and looking away. I pulled my finger from Ashley's cunt and put it in my mouth. It tasted sweet and at this point, I was nearly hard in my pants.

It was around 1:30 at this point and the bar started preparing for last call. I pulled out my phone and setup an Uber to the hotel. The quickest one was 3 minutes away and it happened to be an XL. As the girls climbed into the back seat, I was remanded to the second row. Luckily our Uber driver didn't appear to speak English, but at this point, we didn't speak much either. On the ride, it was pitch black, but I heard some noises, so I turned around to see Erin and Ashley making out in the back seat. Erin's hand was up Ashley's skirt fingering her and both girls were going crazy on one another.

We pulled into the hotel and I cleared my throat and both girls were sitting up ready to go when the car stopped. I checked in while they went to the bathroom and got the room keys. The girl at the desk appeared annoyed as it was after 2AM and we were clearly being obnoxiously drunk. The girls came to the desk and we were in room 227. We walked down the hallway and they were saying some overtly sexual things and shushing one another with every word. I used the keycard to open the door and I let them walk in first. There were two beds in the room, both queens and Ashley jumped into the first one with her green g-string showing from under her skirt. Erin told her she was a mess and turned to me. She pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me deeply. Not one to back down from a challenge, I kissed her back and reached down to her ass and picked her up and put her up against the wall.

We both slowed down for a moment and turned around to Ashley lying in the bed, masturbating in her bra and g-string and those sexy green fishnets. Erin unzipped my pants and my cock sprang free. WOW, she said as she started to suck my dick. As her mouth was wrapped around the base of me, I slowly started tonguing Ashley's pussy. She positioned herself on my face and I grabbed her asscheeks to hold her up as she put both of her hands on the wall. As I could feel her hips gyrating to her first orgasm, I felt Erin deepthroating my cock and moaning at the same time. The sensation rippled through me as I shot a fiery load down her throat without warning. She coughed from choking for a moment, but swallowed every last drop. At this point, Ashley let loose and came and she is a screamer. Between the "Oh fuck! and the I'm Coming!", I am sure our neighbors were none too pleased.

Erin came up and started kissing Ashley aggressively. As her and Ashley started to make out and taking off remaining clothes, I positioned myself off the edge of the bed and started eating Erin out from behind. She flipped her ass up in the air and I went from her pussy to her asshole with my tongue. I heard her say, "Oh fuck, Olly is a freak!". I tongued her asshole more and more while sliding a finger in her juicy pussy. I added a finger and slid my tongue in her ass and she let out a loud moan. She was finger fucking Ashley once more and every motion she made drove her back into my tongue. I put my hands around her legs and found her clit that I started boxing with my tongue. She shook twice and squirted on my face. It was so warm, but she squirted again and again, screaming for me to keep going, to finish her off.

At this point, Ashley came down and started kissing and licking my face, tasting Erin on me. She grabbed my cock and said she wanted it inside her. I laid down on the bed and she positioned her pussy on top of me. She slowly came down on every rock hard inch and she rolled her eyes in pleasure or pain when it was deep inside. At this point, Erin sat on my face and I ate her out once more, licking all of her cum from her pussy and gliding over her asshole. She was facing Ashley, so they were making out once again and playing with one another's tits. I started thrusting under Ashley and sending it deeper inside of her and Erin was sitting down harder on my face. I couldn't breathe, but I enjoyed every second. There was minimal chance I was going to cum at this point since I had shot all of my load down Erin's throat, but somehow, I felt it happening. I told Ashley I was going to cum and she sat down hard and I shot my load inside her pussy. Erin climbed off my face and started licking Ashley's pussy, full of my cum and sucking my cock, soaked with her cum.

We all laid there, for a while breathing, laughing and thinking about how crazy this all was. At this point, we were sobering up. I hopped in the shower to cool down a little as the room was around 1000 degrees at this point. When I came out, Ashley was laying on the other bed and Erin was eating her out once more. Erin's ass was in the air and I started stroking my cock to get it hard again. I teased Erin's pussy with the head for a few moments and it started to come back to life. I kneeled down and tongue fucked her asshole once more and I heard her say "would you just fuck my ass already!". I obliged and put the head of my cock in her asshole. She screamed 'Yes" in between tonguing Ashley's cunt and I inched my dick in her butt. I smacked her cheek leaving a huge red mark and sped up my fucking. I was in and out like a fiddler's elbow when Ashley had another orgasm and I reached under to feel Erin's pussy that was soaked once more. I fingered her spot while I was fucking her asshole and I felt her back arch and she started to cum again and that movement tightened her asshole around my cock pulling every ounce of cum in me out into her ass.

I crawled into the other bed and both girls came over and were licking and sucking everything off my cock. Ashley said she had been waiting for this for a long time and Erin said this was the best sex she had ever had and hoped we didn't just do this drunk next time.