Filipino Couples into Black Men

Story Info
Yusuf fucks Jose and Suzanna in Edmonton.
1.2k words
2.78
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Meet Jose and Suzanna Ragpala, a Filipino couple living in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. The couple is in their fifties, and are experiencing Empty Nest Syndrome now that their daughter Sophia Ragpala is studying at the University of Ottawa in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Bored out of their minds, Jose and Suzanna Ragpala decided to rent their basement to local college student Yusuf Osman, a big and tall Somali Muslim gentleman. Yusuf is known to the Ragpala family since he used to attend the same private school as their daughter Sophia. The arrangement was straightforward enough...on paper.

From the moment that Yusuf Osman has moved in, life hasn't been the same for the Ragpala family. After their daughter Sophia moved out, Jose and Suzanna Ragpala had a lot of time to themselves. Idle hands most definitely do the Devil's work. The couple has been going through a tough time because Jose revealed to his wife Suzanna that he's bisexual. In fact, Jose has been fucking men behind his wife's back throughout their marriage. Suzanna, a church-going Filipina lady, found the news of her husband Jose's bisexuality quite distressing. Luckily, the couple's new tenant Yusuf offered them a unique solution to their problem.

Yusuf Osman is one of those avant-garde Somali Muslim gentlemen that few believe exists. He's big and tall, handsome and masculine, and seems like a normal brother in most respects. Yusuf is also forthrightly bisexual and fucks women and men of all colors. No shame in Yusuf's game, as a woman's mouth, pussy and butt hole appeal to him about as much as a man's mouth and ass. The bisexual Somali gentleman doesn't discriminate. Gay men and heterosexual men are boring and totally missing it on the pleasures that only male bisexuality can bring. Yusuf intends to spread the gospel of bisexuality to Jose and his wife Suzanna...

"Delicious," Suzanna Ragpala said as she stroked Yusuf Osman's long and thick cock, and then took him into her mouth. Yusuf sat on a chair in the Ragpala family living room, smiling as Suzanna began sucking his cock. At five-foot-six, the busty, chubby and big-bottomed, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Filipina MILF was totally Yusuf's type. The Somali Muslim stud likes short, thick women who can suck a mean dick. Suzanna sucked Yusuf's cock with gusto, for she loves the taste of chocolate in her mouth.

"Wait for me," said Jose Ragpala, and the short, balding, skinny Filipino gentleman hurriedly sat beside his wife Suzanna as she fellated Yusuf. Lots of Filipina women love black dick, which is not surprising. Well, guess what? Lots of Filipino men also love black dick, and that's okay. How cool would it be if Filipino men and Filipina women sucked black dick together? Winking at Jose, Yusuf nodded gently. Jose began sucking Yusuf's balls while Suzanna deep-throated his big cock. The couple that sucks cock together stays together. Yusuf nodded approvingly as Jose and Suzanna joined forces to work his cock and balls. Soon, the horny Filipino couple had their favorite bisexual Somali Muslim stud hard as a rock.

"I'm going to cum all over your faces," Yusuf said, and he stood up, waving his cock over Jose and Suzanna's faces. The Filipino couple exchanged a naughty grin as Yusuf blew his load all over their faces. As per Yusuf's instructions, Jose and Suzanna licked his cum off of each other's faces. As previously stated, the couple that sucks cock together stays together. The three of them took a break and relaxed a bit before continuing with their wicked fun.

"Got a surprise for you," Suzanna said, and the short, curvy Filipina excused herself and went to the bedroom. When she came back, the fellas looked at her nervously. Suzanna was wearing a shiny ebony strap-on dildo and gently stroked its head. Yusuf nodded approvingly while Jose looked nervous. Always down for whatever, Yusuf smiled at Suzanna, who told him what she had in mind. Pressured by his horny wife and their hunky male guest, Jose could only acquiesce. In all households, the lady of the house runs the house...

"Go easy on my ass," Jose said as he got on all fours. Suzanna grinned and came up behind Jose. Taking some cream, Suzanna lubricated Jose's butt hole and then pressed her dildo against his backdoor. Meanwhile, Yusuf came up behind Suzanna and caressed the sexy Filipina lady's big round ass. Putting a condom on his hard dick, Yusuf took some of the lubricant and applied it on Suzanna's butt hole after spreading them cheeks. A lot of bisexual guys fuck male butt holes but only slide their dicks into women's mouths and vaginas. Yusuf enjoys fucking female butt holes too and he was totally going to give it to Suzanna's fine derriere...

"Let's do this," Yusuf said, and as Suzanna pushed her dildo into her husband Jose's asshole, Yusuf worked his dick into Suzanna's butt hole. The short, curvy Filipina lady groaned as the bisexual Somali stud's cock popped into her booty hole. Yusuf is the kind of bisexual stud who doesn't discriminate. He'll fuck a woman in every hole she's got, and he will do the same thing to a man. Hell, if hostile Martians land, Yusuf will get to them faster than the Men In Black and he'll fuck them until they decide to leave the Earth alone. Yusuf doesn't play. To this masculine bisexual brother, a hole is a hole, end of story...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Suzanna squealed, loving the feel of Yusuf's cock in her butt hole, even as she continued to thrust her strap-on dildo into her husband Jose's asshole. Jose groaned and stroked his cock as his wife Suzanna poked his ass with the strap-on dildo. In the past, Jose used to ride a lot of big black cocks, big white cocks and the occasional big brown cock. As it turns out, Suzanna's dildo was bigger than the cocks which Jose normally allowed in his asshole. The proud Filipino husband and father screamed like a bitch as he got pegged by his wife. Suzanna screamed as Yusuf's cock filled her butt hole so damn well that she couldn't have farted if she wanted to. Good times, folks.

"So tight," Yusuf groaned, loving the feel of Suzanna's warm and tight butt hole around his cock. Yusuf is an avowed bisexual who has no desire to stop fucking both sexes until the sun goes nova, but he had to admit that female butt holes were tighter and more fun to fuck than the average male butt hole. Just a bisexual man's casual observation, that's all. Suzanna's butt muscles clenched around Yusuf's cock as he fucked her. At the same time, Jose moaned softly, thoroughly enjoying the feel of his wife Suzanna's dildo up his butt. The intense, interracial bisexual anal three-way action continued until all three collapsed, sexually exhausted but feeling livelier than ever...

"Hmm, this was amazing," Suzanna Ragpala said to her husband Jose Ragpala and their tenant Yusuf Osman as they emerged from the showers, a little while later. All three parties were all smiles. Yusuf thanked the couple for a wonderful time and went to the basement. After watching reruns of Stargate on the Syfy Channel, Yusuf went to bed. As his phone buzzed, he checked it out, and saw that it was a message from Sophia Ragpala, his former classmate, and his landlords daughter. Yusuf grinned, wondering how Suzanna and Jose would react if they knew that he used be really, really 'close' with Sophia back in the day. Hmm, some secrets are best kept to oneself. With a smile on his face, Yusuf finally fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers