Bisexual Interracial Three-Way

Story Info
Chris fucks Remington and Vanessa in L.A.
1.4k words
2.31
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The stately mansion located in the Van Nuys Area of Los Angeles, California, has seen some tough times. Legendary porn actor and director Max Hardcore used to film there with some lovely young women on a certain Yellow Couch. Byron Long fucked Menaja Trois legendary behind right there on the premises. Wesley Pipes talked trash while butt fucking Annette Schwartz and Lethal Lipps there. Brian Pumper smashed Cherokee D'Ass there during their naughty teacher/horny student video. The mansion is still seeing a lot of action. A couple of veteran porn stars rented the place for a private shoot...

"Fuck me," said Vanessa Azure, speaking in a husky, sexy voice. The petite, dark-skinned and curvy African American former porn star thus bent over and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The bed rocked as she swayed from side to side while shaking that ass. Adult film legend Remington Acier grinned while stroking his huge black cock. Without further ado, Remington Acier pressed his well-lubricated dick against Vanessa Azure's backdoor and pushed. Just like that, for the first time in years, Remington Acier's dick entered Vanessa Azure's asshole. Hmm, it's quite the homecoming.

"I missed that ass," Remington Acier said, and he then gripped Vanessa Azure's hips as he began fucking her. Vanessa Azure's warm, tight asshole provided Remington Acier with all the homecoming he yearned for and then some. The two black porn legends had been a couple in the early 2000s, back when Remington Acier was killing it on Vlad TV and Vanessa Azure rocked the world of BDSM as Domina X. Of course, the couple split and went their separate ways. Now, they're back for seconds.

"Got room for one more?" said Chris Stokes. The tall, slim white dude with the cool bald fade haircut and trademark baseball cap smiled as Remington Acier and Vanessa Azure did their thing. Chris Stokes is a white male porn star whose huge cock has stretched the butt holes of everyone from Mandy Muse to Dollie Darko, Jada Stevens, Katja Kassin, Francesca Le, Abella Danger and more. According to tattooed sexy brunette Dollie Darko, who got her holes stuffed by Chris Stokes and his buddy John Johnson, Mr. Baseball Cap goes both ways. Time to test those rumors?

"The more the merrier," Vanessa Azure said with a smile. Taking that as his cue, Chris Stokes approached the sexy black couple. Remington Acier nodded at Chris Stokes as he joined the fun. Chris Stokes unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick white cock. Vanessa Azure's eyes widened as she admired Chris Stokes cock. This is the same huge white cock which stretched the butt holes of black female porn stars like Kira Noir, Lisa Tiffian and Nikki Darling. Vanessa Azure grabbed Chris Stokes cock and stroked him before taking him into her mouth.

"Big fan of you both," Chris Stokes said as Vanessa Azure sucked his cock while Remington Acier continued to fuck her in the ass. Vanessa Azure energetically sucked Chris Stokes cock while grinding her big ass against Remington Acier's groin. Remington Acier groaned in pleasure as Vanessa Azure's stretchable asshole swallowed his humongous black dick without any fuss. When it comes to butt sex, Vanessa Azure is a legend. Rumor has it that back in the day Vanessa Azure took on legendary black porn star Tony Duncan also known as Mr. 18 Inch. Of course, that tape got lost to the annals ( pun intended ) of history. Fascinating stuff, for sure.

"We appreciate your fandom," Vanessa Azure said, grinning. Winking at Chris Stokes, Vanessa Azure resumed sucking his thick and girthy white cock. Remington Acier continued to fuck Vanessa Azure's asshole until the pressure got to him and he came. Briefly taking Chris Stokes cock out of her mouth, Vanessa Azure shuddered and squealed in delight as Remington Acier's cum flooded her asshole. Sighing, Remington Acier pulled his cock out of Vanessa Azure's asshole and watched as she continued to suck Chris Stokes cock.

"Hmm, I want some of that," Remington Acier said out of the Azure. Chris Stokes smiled and Vanessa Azure nodded. Like a cool bloke, Remington Acier got on his knees and began sucking Chris Stokes alongside Vanessa Azure. Remington Acier is a strong black man who is secure enough in his masculinity to suck the occasional dick. Nothing wrong with that sort of thing and no shame in his game. Vanessa Azure winked at Remington Acier as they teamed up to suck the hell out of Chris Stokes huge white cock. Team work makes the dream work!

"Good stuff," Chris Stokes said, groaning in pleasure as Vanessa Azure sucked his cock while Remington Acier gargled his balls. A lot of white guys enjoy getting their cocks sucked by both black women and black men. Just ask bisexual porn star Dante Colle and his good buddy, bisexual porn star Wolfe Hudson. Those two love black booty regardless of gender and Chris Stokes is about to emulate them. After Remington Acier and Vanessa Azure's oral talents got him rock hard, Chris Stokes was ready to fuck.

"I want you to help me cuckold Remington Acier," Vanessa Azure said to Chris Stokes, who smiled and nodded. Chris Stokes has done something similar with porn star Ana Foxx and a nameless light-skinned black porn actor. He also played the white bull in a black cuckold scene involving porn star Teri Hilson. Vanessa Azure got up and pulled a chastity device out of her purse. Grabbing Remington Acier's huge black cock, Vanessa Azure snapped the chastity device on it.

"I cannot believe this, you're cuckolding me," Remington Acier said, and Vanessa Azure smiled. Remington Acier's huge black cock was ensnared by the chastity device. He was at her mercy. Vanessa Azure's smile went from triumphant to cruel and sadistic. Remington Acier nodded, understanding. He'd played the black bull in many scenarios where he fucked white women in front of cuckolded white males. Now, it's Remington Acier's turn to be cuckolded, and this time it's a black woman cuckolding him with a white bull. Remington Acier watched as Chris Stokes bent Vanessa Azure over and began fucking her.

"I love fucking black women in front of black men, they like watching black women take my huge cock," Chris Stokes said as he fucked Vanessa Azure. Groaning, Vanessa Azure pinched her nipples as Chris Stokes slammed his huge white cock into her sweet black pussy. Remington Acier watched the whole thing, fascinated. A lot of black guys have cuckold fantasies and enjoy watching black women get fucked by well-endowed white guys. Remington Acier got cuckolded for real and it was intense. Vanessa Azure's moans and groans aroused Remington Acier and humiliated him at the same time. Quite the experience, folks.

"Hmm, that was fun, now fuck him," Vanessa Azure said as Chris Stokes finished fucking her. Chris Stokes smiled while Remington Acier looked nervous. Chris Stokes went after Remington Acier. The two men playfully wrestled. Chris Stokes got Remington Acier on his back and raised his legs in the air. As Vanessa Azure looked on, Remington Acier pushed his big white cock into Remington Acier's asshole. Time for the black cuckold to get ass fucked by the white bull while the black dominatrix watches. It doesn't get any hotter than that!

"Oh fuck, that white cock is huge," Remington Acier said, moaning as Chris Stokes slammed his huge white dick up his black ass. Now Remington Acier knows how all those slutty white women feel when his big black cock enters their butt holes. Vanessa Azure fingered her wet pussy, watching with interest as Chris Stokes rammed his cock into Remington Acier's asshole. A lot of well-endowed black guys who fuck a lot of white women seem to be allergic to white cock. That is a damn shame. Vanessa Azure is rectifying things by introducing well-endowed black guys to big white cocks. This is the lady's way of balancing the universe. As Remington Acier squealed while getting fucked, Vanessa Azure sang joyfully. What a beautiful moment.

Much later, the session ended and all parties involved were smiling. Remington Acier, a well-endowed, handsome black man who fucks women of all races, got to experience the other side of cuckolding. Yes, black men can be cuckolds too. Chris Stokes was thrilled because he got to fuck a sexy black woman and a handsome black man on the same night. Vanessa Azure was on cloud nine because few women ever get to experience interracial bisexual MMF fun. The three porn stars took an Uber home, and that was that. Care to be in their next session? The line forms to the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers