Bisexual Interracial Threesome

Story Info
Stephen and Kyra hook up with Matthew.
1.1k words
3.05
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"Let's do this," Kyra Hollister-Villiers said, and the tall and curvy, dark-skinned, sexy and big-bottomed African American gal got on all fours and shook her big black ass for her husband. Stephen Villiers grabbed a condom and came up behind Kyra and lubricated her butt hole before sliding his cock inside. The big and tall Haitian man has been wanting to fuck his woman's ass for a long time. Finally, after a lot of begging and preparation, Kyra let Stephen fuck her in the ass. The brotha's dream finally came true. Millions of black men dream of fucking their favorite black woman in her butt hole but Stephen made it happen with Kyra. Give the brother some applause...

"At last," Stephen sighed, loving the feel of Kyra's warm, tight butt hole around his dick. This was something which Stephen had been dreaming about for a very long time. Tall and curvy black women with big tits, curvy bodies and big round butts are definitely Stephen's idea of heaven. Big booty black women like Kyra should get butt fucked more often. It is truly a beautiful and wonderful thing. Meanwhile, Stephen and Kyra's good buddy Matthew Mattison joined the party. Matthew took some lube, put on a condom, and slid his thick white cock into Stephen's butt hole. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yeah," Stephen groaned, as Matthew's cock filled his butt while Kyra's butt hole gripped his dick. For a masculine bisexual black man like Stephen, this was pure heaven. Threesomes involving two men and a woman are fun, especially when everyone fucks everyone. A long time ago, Stephen realized that he liked black pussy and white cock. This is the sort of realization that can complicate a black man's life if he doesn't handle it properly. Fortunately, Stephen found the perfect wife in Kyra Hollis, one of those rare black women who loves bisexual black men. Isn't that frigging awesome?

"So damn tight," Matthew sighed, as Stephen's ass clenched around his dick. From the moment Matthew met Stephen, during their halcyon days at Bay State University in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, the chubby, dark-haired white dude knew that the manly Haitian fellow was a switch-hitter. Matthew is cool with that because he swings both ways as well. Matthew is fairly active in the swingers scene in his hometown of Stoughton, Massachusetts. Lots of freaky couples get visited by Matthew for some wild fun. Nothing wrong with that.

"Fuck me harder," Kyra demanded, and Stephen grunted, playfully smacking her thick brown booty as he fucked her. Kyra's asshole was warm and tight, just the way Stephen liked them. Earlier that night, he'd buried his face between Kyra's thighs and ate her pussy thoroughly. Kyra has a delicious pussy and Stephen pleasured her with his tongue and fingers until she came all over his face. Girly cum is simply the best. As much as Stephen loves the taste of black female booty, black pussy is magically delicious and must never be underappreciated or overlooked. Kyra fingered her pussy and began grinding her big ass against Stephen's groin as he fucked her in the butt. The bisexual Haitian stud has a good dick and knows how to use it...

"I love your big booty," Stephen said to Kyra, who laughed and even twerked that big ass of hers as her man fucked her butt hole. Feeling a bit left out, Matthew thrust his cock deeper into Stephen's butt hole, his way of reminding the big and tall Haitian man that he was still in the game. In Matthew's experience, a lot of bisexual black men love a big white cock and there's nothing wrong with that. Matthew only deals with bisexual men and sometimes their wives and girlfriends. That's just the way Matthew gets down.

The last time Matthew hooked up with a gay guy, some fool named Jonathan Nerva, he ended up with a stalker. Jonathan Nerva got addicted to Matthew's cock and wanted him to give up women to be with him. Why are gay guys always trying to get bisexual men to give up women to be with them? Don't they ever learn? Matthew ended up going to the police to get rid of Jonathan Nerva and his stalking ass. Bisexual guys know how to fuck both women and men without getting clingy or weird afterwards. Life is better this way.

After fucking like this for a while, Stephen, Kyra and Matthew switched things up. Kyra donned her favorite strap-on dildo, and told the fellas to get ready. Matthew got on all fours and Kyra came up behind him. The chubby white dude groaned as the sexy, curvy African American gripped his hips and pushed her dildo into his butt hole. Stephen watched, stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick as Kyra did her thing. Kyra is really dominant when she wants to be and she fucked Matthew's ass with gusto. No shame in this fierce black lady's sex game, for real.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Matthew groaned, and Kyra laughed and smacked his ass while pegging the Hell out of him. Matthew winked at Stephen, who came forward and waved his long and thick Haitian cock at him. Matthew grabbed Stephen's dick and began sucking him off. Stephen winked at his darling wife Kyra and the two of them exchanged dap while double teaming their good friend Matthew. With a big black cock crammed down his throat and a dildo up his ass, the forthrightly bisexual Matthew was in WBH or White Boy Heaven. Stephen and Kyra serviced Matthew at both ends and didn't let up until the big man from Stoughton finally tapped out.

"Let's keep going," Kyra said to Matthew and Stephen, who grinned and exchanged a look. The bodacious African American gal is the lady of the house and she must be obeyed. After taking a breather, the three of them switched things up. Matthew put on a new condom while Kyra approached him. Matthew slid his pale cock into Kyra's juicy pussy. Meanwhile, Stephen grabbed a new condom and lubricant, and slid his big Haitian dick into Matthew's pale and hairy ass. Stephen gripped Matthew's hips and fucked his ass with deep, passionate strokes. At the same time, Matthew slammed his dick into Kyra's pussy, causing her to squeal in delight. The interracial bisexual action continued well into the night, until all involved parties were pleasurably sore...

"That was awesome," Matthew said to Stephen and Kyra, much later, as they sat in the living room and talked things over. After some truly wild sex, they showered, got dressed and bantered. Matthew thanked Stephen and Kyra for their hospitality and then got back on the road. It's a long drive from the City of Boston to Stoughton, but it was definitely worth the trip. Matthew is a bisexual adventurer who has been with Indian couples, Latino couples, Chinese couples and more. Black couples remain Matthew's favorite, and it's not very hard to see why. Good times, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers