Bisexual Muslim Wedding Night

Story Info
Nasser fucks Bilal and his wife Samira in Mauritania.
2.3k words
1.92
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

In an increasingly diverse world, LGBT rights take center stage across the globe. The Muslim world, viewed as staunchly conservative by most Westerners and other outsiders, nevertheless does have its own non-heterosexuals. In the Islamic world, gay Muslim men and Muslim lesbians are forced to hide what they are. What about bisexual Muslim men and bisexual Muslim women? Those who are sexually attracted to the opposite sex, yet still harbor some level of same-sex desire? These are their stories...

The City of Nouadhibou, second largest city in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, is a major center of business and politics. The place has definitely seen better days. The City of Nouhadhibou is supposedly full of crime and corruption. The sort of place that proper Mauritanian citizens avoid, preferring the larger and more worldly City of Nouakchott. It is a far cry from its former glory, having reached its heyday during the Era of French rule. Back then, Nouadhibou was known as Port Etienne. For a man named Bilal Ahmed, Nouadhibou is quite simply home.

Bilal Ahmed's wealthy parents, Bashir and Fariha Ahmed spent their bottom-dollar on getting their only son a good education. To that end, the couple sent their shy, naive son to study at Ryerson University in the City of Toronto, Ontario. A lot of Muslims speak fondly of Canada, considering it a bastion of tolerance and diversity while considering the United States of America to be a den of temptation and iniquity. While in Canada's largest city, Bilal Ahmed experimented with his sexuality while also earning a civil engineering degree. Three months after graduating from Ryerson University, Bilal Ahmed returned home.

Bashir Ahmed and his wife Fariha Ahmed were thrilled to see their son Bilal return to them as an educated, successful man. Bilal was glad to see his parents but also seemed less than thrilled to be back in the City of Nouadhibou. He missed the City of Toronto, where a young man with non-traditional views on human sexuality could experiment without persecution or fear. Bilal's first order of business was to move out of his parents house. He got a job with Magyar Enterprises subsidiary Sal Al Din Tech, which paid him sixty-five thousand American dollars a year. All was well, until Bilal's parents began planning his wedding.

In the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Muslim men and Muslim women alike cannot resist the twin pulls of religion and tradition. Bilal dreaded getting married. Back at the Ryerson University campus, Bilal used to have some manly fun with his roommate, a handsome French fellow named Marcel Francoeur. Bilal also had fun with a big-booty Hispanic woman named Alessandra Lopes. Sex, drugs and Rock N Roll, that's what Bilal primarily did while living in the City of Toronto. Bilal's parents chose his bride, as was customary in Mauritania. Unbeknownst to Bilal, his parents knew his inclinations and chose a very unique bride for him, the inimitable Samira Obeid. What happened on their wedding night was truly grand...

"Bilal, you're doing this wrong," Samira Obeid said, shaking her head. The six-foot-tall and curvy, brown-skinned and downright bodacious young Mauritanian Muslim woman watched as her husband Bilal Ahmed went about fellating their good friend Nasser Yazdani. Samira's discarded wedding dress lay on the floor. Gloriously naked, she observed the proceedings. Not content to simply sit back and watch her new husband and his lover's bedroom antics, Samira decided to join the action. Bilal seemed to have his hands and mouth full at the moment, and Samira wanted to help. The handsome African Muslim was trying to deep throat Nasser's dick but couldn't take all of it in his mouth. That's a classic beginner's mistake right there.

"Oh, okay," Bilal Ahmed replied, and he rolled his eyes at his lover and good buddy Nasser while stroking his thick cock. Samira knelt alongside her husband Bilal and smiled sheepishly. Samira is a loving wife, and she is fully supportive of her husband Bilal's bisexuality. The only snag? Samira is something of a perfectionist. If her husband Bilal wants to suck dick, then Samira is the kind of wife who wants to make sure he knows how to do a good job. Bilal sighed, somewhere between frustrated and amused. Samira has that effect on a lot of people.

"No need to fight over me, folks," Nasser Yazdani said, amused. The brown-skinned, curly-haired and handsome Bedouin Muslim stud smiled as Samira grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth. Samira shot Bilal a look and then proceeded to deep throat Nasser right in front of him. The curvaceous gal's mouth seemed to be unhinged as it stretched to fit the bulk of Nasser's cock. In spite of himself, Bilal was impressed. Samira seemed determined to outperform her husband Bilal at everything, including sucking their lover Nasser's cock. Um, what in the actual fuck?

"This is how it's done, habibi, just watch," Samira paused to say to Bilal. Nodding, Bilal stroked his dick while watching Samira fellate Nasser. Somehow, Samira, whose mouth was quite small, managed to swallow most of Nasser's colossal dick. Even Nasser himself was impressed. Bilal found himself smiling, impressed with Samira's technique. Bilal has been with his share of gay men and bisexual men, as well as more than a few women, and he always thought guys sucked dick better than girls. It would seem that his new bride Samira was the exception to the rule...

"Alright, my turn," Bilal said, asserting his authority as a man and as a husband. Samira nodded and stopped sucking Nasser's dick at once. Bilal smiled, and kissed Samira, tasting Nasser's dick on her lips. Samira kissed Bilal passionately and then watched as he did his thing. Bilal resumed sucking Nasser's dick like it was nobody's business. Samira rubbed her nipples and fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she watched Bilal suck Nasser's dick. Bilal was still rushing things but Nasser did not seem to mind. Shrugging, Samira watched and learned...for the moment.

"Let me help you with that, dear husband," Samira said politely, interrupting Bilal once more. Bilal turned around and shot Samira a disapproving look. He would have told her to stop bothering him but speaking was proving difficult since his mouth was full of Nasser's dick. Samira smiled and reached for Bilal's long and thick cock. Bilal watched as Samira stroked his cock while winking at him. Leaning over, Samira took Bilal's cock into her mouth. In spite of himself, Bilal was both impressed and relieved. Nodding at his wife Samira, Bilal continued to suck Nasser's dick. Enough interruptions already...

"You two are amazing," Nasser said, smiling. He relaxed and enjoyed as Bilal sucked his dick while getting his own dick sucked by his wife Samira. Nasser is a bisexual lothario whose hunky body has shared the beds of many beautiful women and handsome men. He's never had the pleasure of having sex with a woman and a man at the same time, though. The whole thing was Samira's idea, and she talked her husband Bilal into it. Nasser and Bilal are more than friends, and thought their connection was invisible to everyone. Well, Samira saw right through them, and it turned out for the best.

"I want you fellas to fuck me before you fuck each other," Samira paused to say. Bilal looked at Samira, who grinned while pumping her hand up and down his dick. Nasser looked at Bilal and Samira, then nodded vigorously. The bisexual lothario was down for whatever. The three of them switched things up. Samira lay naked between the two men, and smiled, pleased to be the center of attention. Bilal spread Samira's thick thighs and inhaled her scent before he began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Nasser approached Nasser with his dick in his hand.

"Go for it," Bilal told Samira, and she looked hungrily at Nasser's cock. Samira smiled at Bilal before taking Nasser's cock into her mouth. Bilal lathered Samira's wet, hairy pussy with his tongue and watched as she sucked Nasser's cock. Oh yeah, Samira might be annoying at times but she is one amazing woman. Bilal felt his cock harden from watching his wife suck off another man. He began his approach into her. Samira looked at Bilal and nodded her assent. Bilal grinned and thrust his hard dick into Samira's pussy.

"Amazing," Nasser said, and whether he was referring to Samira sucking his cock or Bilal fucking Samira, did not seem to matter. The whole experience was surreal. Bilal slammed his hard dick into Samira's pussy. A real trooper, Samira wrapped her thick legs around Bilal's torso, driving him deeper into her pussy. At the same time, Samira tugged on Nasser's ball sac while sucking his cock. Yes, the freaky, curvaceous Mauritanian Muslim woman is a team player and a real multi-tasker. The two bisexual Muslim studs had no idea what they were in for...

"Fun times," Samira said, sighing happily after having some freaky fun with Bilal and Nasser. After fucking like this for a while, the trio took a breather. Samira was sweaty but happy as can be. The young woman's sexy and voluptuous body glistened in the moonlit night. Nasser sucked on Samira's nipples while Bilal ate her pussy once more. Next, they tried something else. The night was young and the three horny Muslims were down for whatever. Once more, Samira found herself at the center of attention. Bilal lay flat on the bed and Samira straddled him. Resting her hands on her husband's broad shoulders, she began riding his dick. Bilal sucked on Samira's nipples as he slammed his dick into her pussy.

"Ride me," Bilal said as Samira began grinding on him. Samira shrieked in pleasure as Bilal's thick cock filled her pussy. Nasser watched the whole thing while reaching for condoms and lubricant. Samira had a big beautiful ass and Nasser wanted some of that. He came up behind Samira and caressed her big ass. Samira turned around and shot Nasser a wicked grin. Smiling, Nasser spread Samira's thick ass cheeks and then lubricated her asshole. Without further ado, Nasser pushed his cock into Samira's asshole. Is there a difference between female butt holes and male butt holes? Straight men and gay men can never attain such a knowledge, but bisexual men can. Time to find out.

"Oh what an ass," Nasser murmured as he filled Samira's butt hole with his dick. Samira moaned deeply as her husband Bilal crammed his dick in her pussy while their good friend Nasser filled her asshole with his cock. The two bisexual studs filled their favorite lady's warm, tight holes. Sandwiched between these two energetic men, Samira rocked back and forth as they fucked her. Bilal and Nasser fucked Samira's pussy and asshole until the sexy, voluptuous Mauritanian Muslim woman tapped out. Hey, even the wildest of women got their limits, alright?

"Oh damn, I am done, you wrecked me," Samira said, smiling and shaking her head after Bilal and Nasser finished her off. Bilal took Samira's hand and asked her if she was alright. Samira nodded, and Bilal then kissed her. Nasser looked at the couple and nodded approvingly. He'd met many handsome men and gorgeous women in his day but Bilal and Samira were truly remarkable. Bilal looked at Nasser, giving him the let's-fuck-now look. Nasser quietly acquiesced. Who wants to refuse the groom on his wedding night? Not this bride, or this best man!

"Got something for you," Bilal said, and Samira watched as he and Nasser embraced. Nasser kissed Bilal and then grabbed his dick. As Samira looked on, Nasser leaned down and took Bilal's cock into his mouth. Bilal sighed happily as Nasser began sucking his cock. This time, Samira did not interfere and simply sat back and watched as the fellas did their thing. Nasser stroked his cock while fellating Bilal. When Bilal came, Nasser happily drank his cum. The best man never lets down the groom.

"Let's do this," Nasser said to Bilal as he reached for condoms and lubricant. Bilal smiled at Samira then got on all fours. Nasser came up behind Bilal and caressed his fine ass. After spreading Bilal's cheeks and lubricating his ass, Nasser pressed his cock against his backdoor. Smiling at Samira, Nasser pushed his cock into Bilal's asshole. Nasser is the kind of best man who fucks both the groom and the bride on their wedding night. The very kind of best man in existence. As a stunned and aroused Samira looked on, Nasser fucked Bilal's ass.

"Oh, this is wild," Samira said, fingering her pussy while watching her husband Bilal get fucked by Nasser. Bilal moaned and groaned, stroking his own dick as Nasser's cock filled his ass. Earlier, Samira took Nasser's cock up her asshole so she had an idea what Bilal felt as Nasser fucked him. Like a good wife, Samira held her husband Bilal's hand while fucking him in the ass. Bilal looked up at Samira and smiled, then winced as Nasser's cock filled the ass. In this manner, they fucked until all the strength drained from their bodies. It was an epic wedding night...

"Best wedding night ever," Bilal said to himself as he lay in bed with his bride Samira on his right, and his good friend Nasser on his left. Samira snored loudly while Nasser slept silently. Bilal grinned, pleased beyond measure at how things worked out. Outside the trio's rented villa, the City of Nouadhibou basked in the moonlit night. Bilal fell asleep with a smile on his handsome face and a song in his heart. For the first time since leaving Toronto and returning to the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Bilal didn't think of his life as a dead end. Things can work out for a bisexual Muslim man, if he has the right woman, and the right man, in his life. No need for lying, cheating or deception. All it takes is the right people. Something to be thankful for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers