Getting Bi In Randolph, MA!

Story Info
Stephen fucks Cynthia and Emil at the Reunion.
2.4k words
3.54
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Welcome to the Reunion of the Randolph Christian High School Class of 2003. The event was held in the town of Randolph, Massachusetts, at Randolph Community College's Auditorium. One fine evening in the Summer of 2023, the Alumni Association organized the event, and folks came from far and wide. Having skipped the 2013 reunion, Stephen Lafontant Jr. made it his business to show up for the 2023 event. The big and tall Haitian brother had unfinished business with his former friends and associates whom he hadn't seen since 2003.

When Stephen Lafontant Jr. graduated from Randolph Christian High School in 2003, he was unsure about a lot of things. He hadn't exactly enjoyed his high school days, in part because a lot of his Haitian peers teased him for his looks and preppy demeanor. Stephen, the son of Haitian Baptist Minister Stephen Lafontant ( Pere ) had to toe the line because it's what his father expected. Another issue was the fact that Stephen was fresh off the boat, having moved to Massachusetts from Haiti mere months before enrolling at RCHS. The other students hassled Stephen because he was studious, dressed well and wanted to make something of himself. Yeah, those were some unfortunate times, but Stephen got through them.

After graduating from UMass-Boston with a Criminology degree, Stephen moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and started his journey in Canada. Along the way, Stephen worked odd jobs which ranged from security guard to call center operator, and eventually began working for the Government of Canada. Lots of opportunities opened up for Stephen after he became a Canadian citizen. Stephen started working for Canada Revenue Agency and life got a lot better. Along the way, Stephen married a tall, beautiful redhead named Eileen O'Hara, and they had two sons together, Liam and Casey. The couple got divorced, but things remained amicable between them.

Stephen loved his wife Eileen O'Hara, the tall, slender redhead with the fiery green eyes. They had many good years together. When Stephen shared a certain truth about himself with Eileen, she simply couldn't handle it. A lot of women lose their minds when their boyfriends or husbands reveal themselves to be bisexual. Those same women often collect effeminate gay male best friends the way men collect baseball cards. Female bisexuality is considered cool and socially acceptable while male bisexuality is considered disgusting and weird. Stephen tried to work things out with Eileen but not even the best marriage counselors could heal the rift between them. The couple got divorced, and shared joint custody of their mixed-race sons Liam and Casey.

Stephen flew from the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and opted to stay at the Finkelstein Hotel, located down the street from Randolph's quaint old Turner Free Library. The reunion was one of those things which Stephen felt he had to go to. After twenty years, it was time to confront the past. No matter how far a man goes, he cannot escape himself. It's about time Stephen came to terms with who he is. Wearing a nice suit, Stephen paid the entry fee at the RCC Auditorium, and walked into the Reunion Hall...

"Hello there, Stephen," came a voice, and Stephen turned to see a vision of beauty. Cynthia Guillaume stood there, a big grin on her face. The years had been kind to her. The tall, skinny and dark-skinned tomboy that Stephen remembered had filled into a curvy gal with big tits and a big round ass. Cynthia grinned as Stephen came near, and offered him her hand. Like the smooth operator he'd always known he could be, Stephen took Cynthia's hand and brought it to his lips.

"Cynthia, it's been a while," Stephen said, and Cynthia beamed at him. Back in the day, Cynthia was one of a few friends that Stephen had. They were two peas in a pod, the nerdy guy who was academically gifted but socially clueless, and the tomboyish gal who got accused of being a lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian. Stephen hugged Cynthia, and she hugged him back fiercely. Ignoring their fellow classmates, the two of them grabbed a table at a corner by the window and sat together.

"What have you been up to for the past twenty years, Stephen?" Cynthia asked, and Stephen smiled and shrugged. He leaned back in his chair and admired Cynthia, who looked great in a stylish pantsuit and white blouse. Cynthia reminded Stephen of WNA player Candace Parker, only slightly shorter and a lot curvier. The years had been kind to Cynthia, and she appeared to be glowing. Stephen told her about his journey in Canada, his marriage to Eileen O'Hara, their two sons, and the divorce. Just a quick rundown of what Stephen had been up to for the past two decades...

"Tell me about yourself," Stephen said, and before Cynthia could reply, a tall, dark-skinned man approached their table. Stephen grinned as he recognized his old pal Emil Joseph. Aside from being completely bald and having a beard, Emil looked almost exactly the same. Cynthia got up and hugged Emil, and Stephen did the same. Back in the day, the three of them had been inseparable. Emil was the only person Stephen told about his, ahem, bisexual feelings, back in those halcyon days. Unlike the other students, who teased Stephen for a variety of reasons, Emil treated him with kindness. Stephen had only two friends at RCHS, Emil and Cynthia...

"The Three Musketeers of Randolph's ESL Program," Emil said, and he smiled as he sat down and looked at Cynthia and Stephen. The three friends sat there and caught up with one another. Their stories were really similar, even after all this time. Cynthia went to UMass-Amherst for psychology studies. She had apparently gotten married to a white dude named Lincoln Berkshire right after graduation, and had a daughter by him, Amelia. Lincoln and Cynthia split after she caught him in bed with their Latin maid Maricela. The rest was history.

"I'm divorced too," Emil said, and Stephen grinned while Cynthia shrugged. Everyone's divorced nowadays. It's becoming the new normal. Emil shared his tale with his friends. After RCHS, Emil went to Baltimore, Maryland, and studied at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. After earning his Law degree, Emil began working for a big firm called Lloyd & Edelstein LLP. Along the way, Emil married a beautiful Latin woman named Alejandra Delfino, and had a son with her, Emilio. Emil divorced Alejandra for undisclosed reasons, and that was that...

"I am single and ready to mingle," Cynthia said, and she looked at Stephen and Emil, who nodded approvingly. As the three friends bantered, Stephen saw someone who looked familiar among the throngs of alumni. Following Stephen's gaze, Cynthia and Emil saw who he was looking at. A tall, light-skinned black dude with a buzz cut in a dark gray suit was talking to some friends while holding hands with his apparent wife, a short Chinese woman.

"Ernest Vincent AKA Tines," Stephen grumbled, and Cynthia gently laid her hand on top of his. Back in the day, Ernest Vincent, basketball player and wannabe campus thug had been the bane of Stephen's life. Vincent was the dude that all the girls wanted, and he was also something of a bully. He used to tease Stephen relentlessly about being a Baptist Minister's son and a preppy. One time, Stephen got fed up and punched Ernest in the middle of homeroom. This landed Stephen in the principal's office and got him suspended for three days. Yeah, Stephen was still salty about that...

"Ignore that fool, Stephen, we're here for you," Emil said, and he laid his hand on top of Stephen's while nodding firmly. Stephen looked at Cynthia and Emil, and sighed deeply. Back in the day, Stephen was unsure about a lot of things. He knew he was bisexual, as in attracted to both girls and guys, but he played it straight because he felt his father, the Baptist Minister, wouldn't approve. Emil and Cynthis were the only people Stephen confided in. Even after all this time, Stephen still felt some type of way about both his bisexuality and how people perceived him. Oh well, some things never change...

"Stephen, I'd pick a man like you over that fool Ernest any day," Cynthia said, grinning. Stephen smiled at Cynthia and Emil. When the music began to flow and people began to dance, all three got up and hit the dance floor. Alumni watched, amazed, as Stephen danced with both Cynthia and Emil without a care. After more than twenty years, the bisexual Haitian nerd was letting his freak flag fly. Stephen laughed while doing the bump and grind with Emil and Cynthia while the hit song When The Last Time by Clipse played. They had a great time, and then, much later, returned to their table...

"I'm staying nearby," Stephen said to Cynthia and Emil, who grinned at him. Just like that, the Three Musketeers of the ESL Program got up and headed out. As the hotel was right down the street, they went there. Stephen, Emil and Cynthis were all a bit tipsy by the time they made it to the Finkelstein Hotel, but they didn't let that stop them. The three good friends hadn't hung out in decades, and wanted to make up for lost time. That's exactly what they did...

"I've always wanted to fuck the two of you," Cynthia said as she lay on the bed, a big grin on her face. Stephen looked at Cynthia, then smiled at Emil. Grinning, Emil pulled condoms out of his back pocket, and joined Cynthia on the bed. Stephen grinned at his two best friends, and felt hornier than ever. He hadn't had any in a while. Tossing caution to the wind, Stephen joined Cynthia and Emil. What followed was a wild romp which all three would remember for years to come...

"I'm a freak, down for whatever," Stephen said, grinning, and he kissed Cynthia passionately while Emil looked on. Cynthia kissed Stephen back, and gave him the let's-get-busy look. In her time, Cynthia had been with a few men, and a lot of women. The curvaceous Haitian diva always carried a torch for her school friend Stephen, and wanted to make up for lost time. Time to see if Stephen has got the right stuff. Can the former nerd make this woman's toes curl?

"My ex-wife Alejandra caught me getting my dick sucked by her cousin Miguel, and that's why she divorced me, I am a freak," Emil said, causing Cynthia to laugh. Stephen winked at Emil, pleased to hear the good news. Emil began sucking on Cynthia's tongues while she took off her top. Stephen winked at Cynthia, who nodded at him. Without further ado, Stephen began fondling Cynthia's big tits, and sucked on them as well. Emil moved upward, and brought his face to Cynthia's crotch. Burying his face between Cynthia's thighs, Emil began eating her pussy. The fun was just beginning for the three of them...

"Hmm, that feels good," Cynthia whispered, and whether she was referring to Emil eating her pussy, or Stephen sucking on her tits, did not really matter. The two bisexual Haitian studs showed their favorite sexy Haitian lady what they could do. After getting her pussy thoroughly licked and her tits sucked on, Cynthia was hornier than ever. Grabbing Stephen's dick, Cynthia stroked him, then took him into her mouth. Meanwhile, Emil came up behind Cynthia. Putting a condom on his big dick, Emil caressed Cynthia's big ass, which she pointedly pressed against his groin.

"Oh yeah," Stephen groaned, loving the feel of Cynthia's soft lips around his hardening dick. Meanwhile, Cynthia began grinding her big ass against Emil's crotch. Emil gripped Cynthia's wide hips and entered her with a smooth thrust. Emil has been with a lot of women and a few men in his thirty eight years, but Cynthia was one of a kind. Maybe if Emil married a lady like Cynthia, who likes bisexual men, he wouldn't have gotten divorced. Emil decided to show Cynthia some appreciation by smashing that big booty of hers...

As the night rolled on, Stephen, Emil and Cynthia continued their wanton sexual explorations. Cynthia found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up. Stephen put a condom on his dick and rubbed his dick against Cynthia's big ass. Purring like a kitten, Cynthia pressed that big ass against Stephen groin. The big and tall Haitian stud worked his dick inside of her, much to the lady's delight. Meanwhile, Emil stroked himself while watching Stephen fuck Cynthia. The curvy Haitian gal squealed as she got fucked by Stephen big dick. Hmm, Emil wants some of that...

"Got room for one more?" Emil asked, and Stephen turned and winked at him while smashing Cynthia's booty. Emil grabbed some lotion and put on a new condom. Just like that, Emil positioned himself behind Stephen. After lubricating Stephen's ass, Emil pressed his big dick against his bum. Stephen groaned as Emil's cock popped inside his butt hole. At the same time, Cynthia's hot, tight pussy gripped Stephen's dick like a vise. Hmm, Stephen was on cloud nine as he fucked Cynthia's pussy and got fucked by Emil at the same time...

"Fuck me," Cynthia moaned, loving the feel of Stephen's throbbing cock in her pussy. She briefly turned and saw that Stephen was being fucked by Emil while fucking her. Hmm, for some reason, the more Emil fucked Stephen, the harder Stephen's dick got inside Cynthia's pussy. The three Haitian lovebirds fucked like there was no tomorrow because, well, there wasn't. After trying multiple sex positions and achieving multiple orgasms, Cynthia, Stephen and Emil lay exhausted on the hotel bed. They fell asleep in this fashion. The Finkelstein Hotel cleaning staff was going to have their hands full in the aftermath of that session, for real...

"Let's no wait another twenty years to get together," Stephen said to Emil and Cynthia. The three of them stood inside the lounge, at the heart of Boston's Logan Airport. Cynthia looked great in a red summer dress, and Emil looked alright in a red silk shirt and blue jeans. Stephen, formal as ever, wore a business suit and tie because a Haitian brother must travel in style. Cynthia hugged Stephen, and kissed him on the lips. Emil hugged Stephen and kissed him as well. No fear and no shame in their game. Stephen took a long look at his friends before wishing them well. Boarding the plane heading to Ottawa, Stephen smiled confidently. Oh yeah, he was going to be visiting Massachusetts on a regular basis now. Any guesses as to the reason why?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers