All Comments on 'Bitch'

by StriderJohn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you bother to either proof read this?

Or just re-read it before you posted it? The dialogue was just awful. And this poor guy seems to have the mental capacity of a pea. Why would he do any of this? What is he getting out of being demeaned, degraded and humiliated? What does she get out of acting like a complete bitch? Pleasure out of torturing another human being? I wonder what her parents would say to her if they knew of her behavior? Awful story telling, even for fiction.

StriderJohnStriderJohnover 8 years agoAuthor
In response to 'Anonymous'

This story is not supposed to have any deep significance or reflect on the personalities of the people involved, this is just a bit of fluff which I fancied sharing with the world.

Regarding proof reading, it has been proof read three or four times (as are all my stories), but if you can be specific about what I have missed, I will gladly correct it. Incidentally, did you proof read or review your comment before submitting it? The quality of your English (Did you bother to either proof read this...) leaves a lot to be desired.

Regarding your other criticisms, this story currently has 3.9 stars from 9 votes - I assume you gave it 1,so your opinion is obviously different from the majority of readers. I do appreciate you taking the time to comment though - I welcome all feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If that's what you call fluff...

Assault isn't erotic. 'Stories' like this make me look at strangers in public places and wonder about what people hide beneath their facade. If you come up with more fluff, please at least put it in noncon where this is expected.

And for the next 'it's fantasy' apologist, there are differences between fantasy and fiction and between fantasy as a genre and a fantasy.

StriderJohnStriderJohnover 8 years agoAuthor
In reply to Anonymous

I am assuming this is a different Anonymous - your English is better, even if your grasp on the facts isn't.

This story is in BDSM because it deals with the interaction between two submissives, both of whom are in consensual relationships with their doms and both of whom like a bit of pain and humiliation to heighten their sexual pleasure.

By the standards of many of the stories in BDSM, there is very little here that is offensive, and there is nowhere where the subs could not refuse to take part - at no point are they gagged (other than having a mouthful of juice, which she could have spit out), and at no point do they attempt to escape. This is safe, sane and consensual - just as all BDSM should be.

Please read more of the stories in the BDSM section; once you understand the lifestyle and appreciate that nobody is forced into a true dom / sub relationship, you will realise that the people in your society that you have the least to worry about are those who have embraced their true feelings and actively engage in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is ANYONE really THAT stupid?

He'd be gone so fast she'd never see his shadow. What a cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous