Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Later, in the car, he noticed that she had put on some yoga pants under her bulky coat and that she had long, shapely thighs. He sensed something different about her, a softer Corrinne. She had even passed the door test by reaching over and opening his door for him when he got in the driver's side of the car. She wasn't acting like he was going to, at the last moment, grab her purse and run off. He still had nothing to say to her, regardless. He hadn't forgot her putdowns and insults. He was focused on Camille lying in a coma, not her asshole sister.

As he drove through the snowy streets of Boston, Corinne cleared her throat and said...

"Brian, if you will, I'd like to really apologize for my behavior when you and Camille came down this past summer. I acted like a complete asshole; I know. I thought I had to prove something to Camille and all I did was push my sister away from me. I should have seen how happy you made her and that should have been enough for me. And now, she's laying in the hospital..." she said, beginning to cry softly.

Coming to a stop at a red light, Brian looked over at her and knew that she was being truthful, well as truthful as she could be, and took slight pity on her. He wasn't all that concerned over her feelings, at the moment, but he didn't have it in him this early in the morning to be an assjack towards her. Plus, it was her sister lying in the hospital, not his.

"Look, that was months ago. It bothered your sister more than it did me. I guess, maybe, you thought you were protecting her...from what I couldn't say... but, you're her older sister, so..." he trailed off. He really wasn't trying to have this conversation as his mind was completely on Camille but he offered his version of an olive branch. He had wanted to give her a verbal beating but it was not the time nor the place.

"Yeah, I thought I was going to wake her up, I guess. But, at the time, I didn't realize that you two were honestly in love. I ruined her last trip to our parents' home. I'm such as asshole.." she breathed out before continuing to softly cry.

"Well, I'm not going to argue that particular point.." he said sternly but slowly glanced at Corinne and smiled, slightly.

Corinne also smiled and then began to laugh and then he joined in. They made it to the hospital with both thinking that they'd maybe made a new friend/ally. Brian made it to the hospital parking lot in good time. As they walked from the underground parking lot towards the elevators, Brian noticed the slim, apple-bottomed ass of Corinne for the second time. Even under her long coat, her ass shimmied and rolled back and forth as she walked quickly to get ahead of the biting winter wind that was blowing strongly at their backs.

They rode the elevator in silence but an aura of comfortability hung between the two of them, at last. Corinne spent the majority of the morning in her sister's room, by her bedside. Brian was in and out of the room, talking to various nurses and doctor's about Camille's care and outlook. In the afternoon, Brian spent more time in the room, alternately sitting on the couch and by Camille's bedside. It was a long, draining day, for the both of them. By the time they left the hospital later that evening, they were both exhausted.

Chapter 5

In the car, on the way back home, they were silent while riding. Both lost in their own thoughts and fears. At one point, he heard Corinne softly crying and sniffling, while she was leaning against the window. He put his hand out and took hold of her shoulder, squeezing gently. She continued to cry softly, seeming to calm down the closer they got to the house. Brian pulled into the driveway and cut the car off. They both exited the car and made their way to the front door of the house.

Upon entering, they discarded their coats and hung them behind the door. They then stood staring at each other for a long while, both tired and weary from the long day. She took the first step and soon had her head on his shoulders, starting to weep again.

"Hey, her brain functioning is normal and they're hoping that she will wake up soon. I honestly believe she's going to be okay, eventually. I know this is hard..." he said, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her. She leaned further into his arms to the point he could feel her firm, bouncy breasts against his upper chest. He started slowly rubbing up and down her back, in a non-sexual way. Then it happened...

The twitch of his dick up against her thin yoga pants was what happened. At first, he wanted to convince himself that she didn't notice the slow rise of his thick dick but the sudden tightening of her arms around his neck and the involuntarily jerk of her hips told him that she felt it too. They stayed that way for 15 seconds too long, as his dick continued to rise and thicken and she continued to keep her body close to his, slowly moving her hips to and fro.

Finally, he released her and a few seconds later, she did the same. Both looked away from each other, not fully wanting to admit to themselves that they had become aroused with each other, seemingly, out of nowhere. Corinne mumbled something about getting some food together, and Brian made his way out of the hallway and up the stairs to his room.

Later, after they both showered, they made their way down to the dining room where Corinne had prepared some fresh pasta, marinara sauce, turkey meatballs, salad, and garlic bread. They ate in silence, Brian noticing that she did not bother to wear a bra and that her nipples were achingly hard, across the table from him. When they finished eating, Corinne got up to clear the table of dishes. She approached him and bent forward revealing most of her upper breasts to his eyes. Her nipples were even harder and she didn't try to hide them. He noticed the warble of her titties as she reached in front of him to retrieve his plate. And for the briefest of moments, he could have sworn he smelled clean, excited pussy.

He let her go into the kitchen before rising from the table, as his dick had started to harden, again, and he didn't want her to notice. He stated that he was going to lie down and watch some tv in his bedroom. She nodded and told him to have a good night's rest and that she would see him in the morning. They agreed that they would try to make it to the hospital in the morning by 8am.

She returned to tidying up the kitchen as Brian made his way upstairs. She had no idea why her body was reacting so strongly to him. She had literally been leaking ever since she had hugged him and felt that thick, warm bulge pressed up against her camel toe. Her nipples had been erect and itching since that moment, which why she had decided not to put a bra on after her shower. Her breasts were slightly smaller than her younger sisters, but they were very sensitive and perfectly shaped. The slightest breeze could set her nipples on edge. Standing there in the kitchen, she noticed how damp her panties were and realized she was going to have to change panties, soon.

Later that evening, she lay in bed with just a robe on thinking about her sister, her parents, and Brian's big dick down the hall. She knew she shouldn't be thinking about her sister's fiancé in a sexual way. Running her fingers through her sparsely trimmed orange-reddish colored bush, she rationalized that she had been and complete and total bitch towards him not so long ago, and now, watching him help her family deal with this tragedy, it was obvious she had been completely wrong about him. She could finally see why her sister would have fallen in love with such a man.

Dipping her fingers in and between her nether lips, she brought the gooey concoction to her nipple and began to rub around and on her nipple. She sighed, thinking that Brian was a man in need. From the video she had watched, she had gathered that he liked to 'indulge' quite frequently. He had talked of not cumming in several days in the video, so he was used to having regular orgasms. She also surmised that he loved oral sex and probably missed a woman's warm mouth on his organ. From the reaction she had gotten when she hugged him earlier, he probably needed release, badly. She made up her mind.

Rising from her bed, she gathered her robe around, tying it around her waist. She took a deep breath and reached for the handle of her bedroom door.

Chapter 6

Corinne quietly closed her bedroom door and began slowly walking towards the room where her sister and soon to be brother-in-law slept. She kept slowly rehearsing the bullshit story she was going to give him, if he asked why she had come to his room. She walked the short distance to the closed door, and before placing her hand on the knob, she took another big, deep breath.

The door opened silently without creaking. The first thing she noticed was the glow from the flat screen tv mounted on a wall opposite the bed. It was muted. Brian lay on his back snoring lightly. He had kicked most of the sheets and covers off of his naked body and lie with his legs spread. She watched the rise and fall of his muscular chest and worked her eyes towards her ultimate goal, his groin. She could see the thick downward curve of his dick as the sheet was covering his hips and legs. She stood by the side of the bed for a moment, trying to determine her next move.

She noticed that the sheet, although covering most of his dick, still showed a thick lump underneath. She crawled onto the side of the bed, observing that the mattress did not have much give in it, negating her movements on it. As she bent forward toward his groin and sniffed lightly, she was glad she had decided, at the last moment, to put her hair in a bun, so as not to alert him to her presence, yet. She reached out and took hold of the sheet and slowly pulled it downward revealing his entire cock. It lay on his thighs with his large ball sack exposed. It was so thick and had numerous veins on its surface.

Suddenly, Brian shifted in his sleep, spreading his thighs further. Corinne moved out of his way, subtly, and re-arranged herself directly between his legs. His cock was in full view. His flaccid girth was intimidating. She could feel the moistness of her cunt start to gather its pearly essence at her swollen lips. Her nipples were sharp, elongated points under her robe, which she opened, slightly, to maneuver. She hesitated for a few seconds.

'Should I be doing this? What if he wakes up and sees its me, and snaps?' she mused, anxiously.

As she viewed his impressive appendage, she doubted that he would mind waking up seeing a redheaded woman with B-cup titties with very hard nipples, small waist tapering to a soft, heart-shaped ass kneeling between his legs about to lick and suck his black dick. But she had been a complete asshole to him six months ago. Since that time, she had come to realize that he truly loved her sister and that he possessed the biggest dick she had ever seen in person. She knew she wanted to be good for him and to satisfy her almost animalistic need to have him in her mouth. This was a new feeling/need to her. She knew how to give good head. She just never had a reason to give it to a man. She gave half-ass blowjobs, and she knew it. If she hadn't viewed the video of her sister giving him that submissive, erotic tongue job earlier, she wouldn't be kneeling before him now. She had a need to have him in her mouth and she hoped he had a need to have a mouth on his cock.

Finding her resolve, she knelt toward his dick and began softly blowing on it, from the tip to base, taking her time. It took several, slow passes before she watched in awe as the thick stalk began to ever slowly rise away from his thigh, thicken, harden, and start pointing towards his chest. She blew and watched as the large, mushroom tip grew past his navel and continued to fill with blood and thicken.

Suddenly, Brian began to stir. Corinne stayed still and continued softly blowing on his hardening cock. Brian slowly raised himself onto his elbows, quickly shaking his head, and locked eyes with hers. They stayed staring at each other for a full minute while his dick continued to harden inches before her mouth. Sensing he wasn't going to stop her, he watched as she slowly and tantalizingly stuck out her tongue and began licking and lapping at his exposed ball sack. Brian groaned as he closed his eyes luxuriating in the feeling of her wet, agile tongue giving his balls a much-desired tongue bath.

As she quietly moaned to herself, she took one of the large orbs into her mouth and ran her tongue over and around it. Brian spread his legs in response and his soon to be sister-in-law began assertively slobbering on his tightening balls. He laid back on the pillow as he felt her mouth release one ball and immediately slurp up the other. He liked the feel of her tongue and how she used it.

After a few minutes, she released the large orb from her succulent lips and began licking the base of his dick, noticing the thick veins crisscrossing the underside of his big dick.

"Your dick is so veiny... God..." she breathed.

"Trace your tongue over them...each and every one...do it slow..." he said, as he slowly sat up and grabbed hold of the back of her head.

"You goin suck my dick how I like... then I'm goin fill that mouth with my nutt...and you're going to swallow all of what I give you... then you goin suck my dick some more to keep me hard then I'm goin fuck you and fill that lil pussy up with some more nutt..." he said.

Corinne had never been talked to like this, in her life. It was the words and the way he said them. It turned her on that he was that confident of his dick and his abilities. She grunted in obeisance as she ran her wet tongue back and forth over the thick veins on his dick tracing her way from top to bottom on his dick numerous times. When the stalk of his dick was completely wet and shining with from her spittle, she took hold of it and began stroking it downward bringing clear white juice to ooze out from the hole.

She looked up at him as he glanced down at her. The moment was frozen in time. She slowly guided the tip of his fully engorged dick to her lips and stuck out her tongue and languidly licked the cream off of the hole, smacking her lips and moaning as she swallowed it. Brian moaned softly as she began licking around the crown.

"You like this big dick, don't you, Corinne?" he said, confidently.

"Yesssssss..." she hissed, continuing to lathe the fat tip of his cock with her tongue, never losing contact with it. She had never had a dick this large in her mouth. She could feel her mouth literally drooling in excitement as she licked and tongued him.

"Have you ever had a dick my size in you?" he asked, enjoying her oral enthusiasm. She was turning into quite the surprise. He never imagined that the 'ice queen' would willingly get on her knees and suck a dick. Any dick. She came off as an unhappy spinster with a killer body.

"No, not even fucking close..." she said, taking her mouth off of him to answer, before staring at his dick and marveling over the thickness and length of him.

"I'm goin tear that pussy up...probably goin hurt a little, but you deserve to have your pussy fucked good and hard... you've been a bitch since we first met and I know I didn't do anything to deserve that kind of treatment. So you're going to get fucked really hard and good. Hell, it might turn out to be my first and last chance to give you this dick, so you're getting it..." he said, as she glanced up at him, for the first time with fear in her eyes. But she didn't stop circling his dick with her tongue.

"I-I understand... but after having you in my mouth this first time, I don't think this will be the last time I have this big dick in my mouth or inside me. I'm sucking you and I can't get enough. I can't imagine what it will be like to have something this large inside of me..." she said, as she finally stretched out her mouth and attempted to get the large mushroom tip inside of her eager mouth.

She slowly began sucking and slurping all over the tip causing him to moan and writhe before her. She wanted to give him her best effort and she soon fell into a rhythm of sucking more and more of his dick into her accommodating mouth. She lost track of time as she methodically sucked and tongued his thick cock.

Corinne then slowly released his dripping wet cock from her mouth, purred and smiled up at him. She moved down his length to his balls, slid her tongue out from between her lips and flicked the tip over his balls, circling as she moved from side to side. Brian gasped and let his body and head fall back on the bed and pillow as his hand came to rest on her head, slowly stroking her red hair. She pressed her tongue flat against his balls and lathed it around and around, moaning as she gently sucked his large sack into her mouth. His heavy cum filled sack filled her warm, wet mouth. She moaned as she sucked and her tongue swirled around, the vibrations of the moan rippled through Brian's groin. She slid her small hand around his thick girth, closing 3/4 around him. Slowly, she began stroking him; his hips slowly began to thrust against her hand. She purred as she sucked on his balls, moaning deeply as his balls slipped out of her sweet mouth. Brian's body trembled before her.

Chapter 7

Corinne's pussy was absolutely dripping wet, her thighs slick with her juices as she knelt before him on the bed. She could feel a steady dribble of juice trickling out of her hole and down both thighs. She was a bitch in heat and she accepted that fact as only a true freak can do.

She slid her tongue from between her pouty lips and sighed as the tip of her tongue swirled in tiny circles upwards along the thick, swollen vein on the underside of Brian's dick, then wetly along the swollen head, stopping when she reached his small slit. She moaned as she tasted the sweetness from a large drop of precum from his cock, again. She gathered it on the tip of her tongue and pulled away slowly, creating a precum string from her tongue to the tip of his tool. He groaned as he watched her, tangling her hair in his hand. She slid her tongue into her mouth, breaking the string. She moaned as she felt a tiny spasm in her clit as she tasted him. She was enjoying this and smiled as she spoke...

"I've don't believe I've ever sucked a cock the way I'm sucking yours, Brian. I wanted to show you how sorry I was for being a bitch to you when I met you. I swear, if I had known how big your dick was, that wouldn't have happened. Big dicks are special. I know you need to have it sucked...don't know how I know...but I can sense it. If I can make you happy by offering my mouth to you, it's the least I can ask for. You have a dick meant to suck on... meant to cum...meant to swallow... I don't know what's happened to me, but I'm soooo getting off on having you in my mouth..." she smiled before lowering her head and began licking his frenulum (the area just below the slit) like she was licking milk from a bowl. Long licks that ended with the tip of her tongue swiping the area, repeatedly.

"Scratch my balls with your nails...slowly...lightly..." he breathed out, deeply, thrusting his hips against her soft, velvety tongue.

Corinne did as requested... loving the taste of his flesh, anxiously awaiting what she imagined to be a big, hot load. His cock was unyieldingly hard against her tongue, which she absolutely loved.

"Now take your other hand and grab my dick in a loose grip. I'll let you know when to tighten it. And start stroking it up and down, slowly at first... and keep running that tongue right there and around the tip..." he said, releasing her hair and reclining back, completely.

Corinne stiffened her tongue and began licking and twirling her tongue around the tip of his dick, while scratching his balls and stroking his thick member caused her to slobber and moan, uncontrollably. She was so turned on! His thick black flesh felt electric against her tongue, palm, and fingers. His dick looked beefy, hard, and black against her pale white flesh and his dick was damn near hot against her tongue. She felt his balls start to tighten and, if possible, the stalk of dick she was holding begin to thicken even further.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers