Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers

Suddenly, Brian began rising from his position on the bed, with Corinne's mouth still attached to his dick, licking and sucking as if she was possessed. He ended up on his knees above her watching her soft ass jiggle as she moved with him, refusing to take her mouth off the tip of his cock.

"Right there...keep licking bitch... yeah...just like that... your tongue feels so fucking good...gottdamn... tighten your grip...yeah, just like that...mmmmm...oh...pull on that motherfucker... you getting ready to get this cum... you a natural bout getting this nutt Corinne... fuck, you're good..." he said tightly as he felt the telltale signs of an impending explosion began to rumble through his groin.

She loved hearing him talk to her like that. He was complimenting her mouth and it pleased her. His dick was fucking huge and she was going to make it cum. She was proud of herself and her ability to turn him on. She felt so submissive to him and that was a new experience for her. A life of being chased by beta males had brought her to this point. She realized, quite ironically, that it took a black man with a big dick to bring out the freak in her.

Corinne watched almost in fascination as precum began oozing from the slit on his cock. She took deliberate hold of his tightened ball sack, caressing and squeezing each orb gently as her tongue circled around his huge head, stroking his shaft harder and harder. He gasped as she flicked the tip of her tongue hard and fast over the ridge of his cock head. With one swift motion, she sucked the large head into her mouth, her teeth grazing over it, her tongue swirling fast over it. His hips thrust hard towards her as he tried to bury his cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

She moaned around his cock as she took his big cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Corinne felt the large head of his dick touch her tonsils. She gagged slightly and attempted to relax her throat so she could take him even farther into her throat, but he was so damn big, which truly excited the whore in her.

Brian strained forward, moaning as his hand tightened in her red hair. She had him so fucking aroused he wanted to just fuck her mouth, hard and fast. He felt his body begin to perspire as the muscles in his body tensed and quivering as he fought to control himself. Her mouth was so warm and soft around him as she sucked and licked him with determination and playfulness. Her felt her soft tonsils against the head of his dick. Then, out of nowhere, her felt her gag slightly and he almost cried out as her throat miraculously relaxed and his cock slid further into her mouth, stopping when he was pressed against the back of her throat. He growled like an angry animal as his other hand also tangled in her hair, and he held her head tight and unmoving, as she moaned continually. Brian started pumping his rock-hard cock in out of her wet, tight mouth. He used long, slow, and steady strokes, the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat with each thrust...something he had never experienced. He was in awe of her oral skills and knew, without a shadow of a doubt, before the night was over, he was going to bust in her mouth, again. She knew how to submit orally and was fine with rough treatment... but first he had to bust this first nutt in her mouth.

Chapter 8

He could hear her moaning as her tongue danced and swirled, sexily, over his huge member on the out-stroke as he fucked her mouth. He looked down at her, watching as her small hands cupped and squeezed his cum-filled balls as her lips were stretched tight over his cock as he slid in and out of her wet, drooling mouth. The sight of his dick fucking her mouth was stronger than his control as he threw his head back and began thrusting his hips harder and faster, ramming his dick hard and deep into her mouth. He knew it was over when he heard her whimpering and moaning each time he thrust against the back of her throat.

"Awww bitch... you fucking bitch... I'm goin cum so hard in this good mouth you giving me... and you... you goin swallow every drop this black dick shoots tonight..." he screamed out as his balls suddenly tightened further and he could feel his cum start to make its journey to the top of his dick. He started hollering and grunting.

Corinne tried to move her head back as the first volley of cum shot directly into her throat, but Brian had a death grip on her skull and was forcing her to hold still. He continued to thrust and spurt his cum into her mouth as the second volley filled her mouth completely, forcing her to swallow, involuntarily. Her mouth immediately filled up with his cum, once again, half of which she swallowed, the other dripping out of both sides of her mouth. Brian began pulling his large cock out of her throat, past her tonsils and spurting his third, fourth, and fifth spurt directly into and on her tongue, watching as she continued swallowing, again and again.

Corinne had never felt so energized and sexually excited as she did her best to swallow as much of his cum as she could muster. She was so impressed by the thick, tasty nutt he had deposited in and on her. Her throat and stomach felt warm from the hot cum she had swallowed. He was so fucking masculine! The musky taste of his cum caused her to shiver, slightly. She had never swallowed that much cum, causing her to burp.

His dick continued to dribble cum and she started licking around the head, gathering the remaining fluid and sucking the side of his dick, loudly, for the nutt that had dripped down his shaft. She worked her eager mouth back over the head and began slowly sucking and licking, while softly grasping his organ and started to stroke it. She literally could not get enough of his dick!

"Yeah...yeah...whew!! Fuck, that was good... that's it...keep sucking me Corinne... keep me hard... I know your pussy is wet as fuck because I can smell you... you hear me? I can smell how wet you are for this dick that just gave you some cum to swallow... and you did a good job swallowing what I gave you... yeah, that's it..." he said as she moaned in reply never releasing the tip of his cock from her overactive mouth and tongue.

Brian stared down at her as she continued to nurse on his dick, hungrily. He had to admit that it was very nice to be awakened by a wet mouth and curious tongue on his dick. He would have never imagined that Corinne would come into the room he shared with her sister and start licking and sucking his dick. He thought he should feel like an ass for letting this happen while her sister lay unconscious in the hospital, but surprisingly, he didn't. This bitch had made his life and his vacation a living hell six months ago. Naw, he didn't feel bad... shit, he felt justified having his dick in her mouth, at this moment. He loved having his dick sucked on a regular basis. Her sister, Camille, had spoiled him in that she was an oral addict who needed to taste cum on a daily basis. This motormouthed bitch had no idea what he had in store for her. She was going to pay for treating him like a low classed nigger & disrespecting his relationship with her sister.

Suddenly, he took hold of her red locks and guided her off of his rock-hard dick with a wet 'plop'. She looked up at him, questioningly. He rose up and guided her onto her back, which she willingly allowed. She laid back, legs spread as he approached her with his fully hard, heavy, thick dick swinging to and fro. She unconsciously reached towards her sloppy wet cunt and began fingering and rubbing herself. Her pussy was positively dripping and sticky. His cock, now that it was about to enter her, appeared even larger now than when she had him in her mouth a few moments ago. The large tip of his dick and his girth intimidated her, now that the moment was upon them.

He settled himself between her thighs, hearing and watching her fingers play in her slippery pussy. Her eyes were glazed with passion as she stared as his dick hovering over her mound.

"Rub some of your juice on my dick, Corinne..." he said, as she slowly withdrew her wet, glossy fingers from her pussy and placed them on the warm tip of his dick and slathered her wetness onto him, returning to her pussy to gather more before repeating the process. His cock gleamed in the rooms' darkness.

"Now take my dick and rub it on your pussy, slow... rub it all around..." Brian breathed as she obediently took hold of him and guided his dick to her cunt and began to rub the fat tip across her fat, wet, pink, sensitive flesh, moaning deeply as her pussy reacted to the strange, unyielding flesh.

"Mmmmm...shhhhhh...ooohhhhhh...sooo fucking hard..." Corinne whispered to herself, lost in the sensations she was causing to her own body. She realized somewhere in the back of her mind that he was bringing the slut out of her and that she had already submitted to the task without question. And was enjoying it, knowing and fearing that he was about to do things to her that had never been done. The size of his dick told her so.

Corinne held her breath as Brian leaned forward and gathered her thighs in the crooks of his muscular arms, while bringing his thighs between hers. She continued rubbing the fat tip of his cock around her pussy, causing a squishy sound, which turned her on even more. She looked up at his face and then back down his body to the huge dark tube of flesh she was guiding over and around her cunt. She had no idea how he was going to fit such a thick dick into her but she knew she had come too far to back out now. She realized from the look on his face that she was going to take his dick whether she wanted to or not. This encounter wasn't about romance, it was her attempt at making up to her sisters' boyfriend after acting like a racist buffoon six months earlier.

Chapter 9

"Guide my dick into you..." Brian said as she obediently followed his command without question or argument, guiding the blunt tip of his cock to her outer lips and removing her hand. He began pushing slightly and her hole resisted him, at first. Just when she thought she would tear, he took hold of his dick and thrust with more force causing the large tip to stretch her cunt lips obscenely as it forced tissue aside and sank into her.

"AHHHH...OOOHHHH...MMMM...fuck..." she said hesitantly as his dick began stretching her wet hole, uncomfortably.

He rocked back and forth, slowly. This little bit of penetration and motion filled her and stretched her to the edge of pain. He rocked forward and began his descent into her slimy wet depths, then slowly back out and then back in deeper. There was so much friction and tension against her nerve endings, that even though she was in pain, her pussy released a thick flow of girly juice that suddenly coated his big dick. Her pussy was stretched beyond what felt natural and burned. Her body felt as though it was being broken, slowly, and fatigued under his assault. She feared momentarily that his entrance to her body would never stop.

"Creamy pussy must run in your family...look at that...mmmm...this goin be a messy, nasty fuck..." he said as he continued getting deeper and deeper into her cunt with every in-stroke till he brushed against her cervix, bringing a soft wince from her. Finally, she thought, he's all the way in. But he wasn't, as she glanced down her body to his ominous appendage. He still had about two more thick inches to give her. She began involuntarily trembling thinking of how stuffed she already felt. How was she going to take it all? The moment of truth had come.

Brian slowly reared back till just the tip of his dick was in her and rammed his hips forward in one long vicious stroke bringing a scream of despair and a powerful, unexpected orgasm out of Corinne.

"OHHHHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHHH...OOOHHHHH...MYYY...MMMMM...AAAAHHHH!!!!" she screamed out as her pussy rippled and tried to grip his thick dick but was not able to and was left to tremble strongly along its length and girth. The pain was excruciating but she had finally taken him and somewhere in her mind, it felt like a major sexual accomplishment for her.

He withdrew, slowly, and slammed his hips forward again...again...again...again..again till he forced her cervix to begin to dilate, and after a few minutes, it did, grudgingly. As he withdrew, her pussy sounded like Rice Krispies from her ever increasing wetness. He looked down at his dick and found it to be coated with thick, white cream that streaked its length, his pubic area, and was beginning to drip off his balls. Of course, he thought, she would have good pussy...women who dated beta males always had good pussy. They played too many mind games to get fucked well and regularly.

"OHHH...UMMMMM...SHHIIIIITTTTTT!!!" she screamed, having cum a second time during his assault on her. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She couldn't stop herself from cumming if she had attempted. Her cunt was absolutely and positively stuffed with damn near 10 inches of thick, Black dick and was responding to this invasion by submitting like a slut. All fight had already been fucked out of her cunt and he hadn't even started to stroke her. And her sister got this dick every night!

"Now, I'm going to give you the fucking your smart-ass mouth deserves... I don't give a fuck how much you scream or holler or cum. Bitch, I'm digging this pussy out tonight. At any time you want me to stop, just say so and I'll take this dick out of your sloppy wet pussy and you can get the fuck out of my room and go back to yours. While you're in my room and got my dick in you, I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to do to you" he said, not asking but telling her.

She said nothing, but moaned her approval by squeezing her cunt muscles in response. She had neither the plan or interest to deny herself the biggest dick she'd ever seen. Yes, it hurt, but it wasn't and couldn't hurt for long...she knew her pussy and how wet it got for average sized dicks and his appendage was nowhere near average.

Brian then leaned forward over her with her thighs in the crooks of his arms and began deep drilling her pussy with force. Her pussy was wet and got wetter as he pistoned in and out of her bringing screams of ecstasy from her. His mouth was near her ear and he talked to her in a firm tone.

"You came in my room and sucked my dick till I came in your mouth and you swallowed it all...now you got my fat dick in you and you creaming all over it. I mean, really creaming all over me. You're wet as fuck. I'm taking no mercy on this pussy. You giving me all this pussy, Corinne. And it's goin be gaping and swollen when I'm done. Fucking bitch!" he said venomously as the sound of her wet pussy filled the room.

'Squelch-squash-squelch-squelch' was all that was heard in the bedroom as Brian continued hammering her soft ass into the mattress. Corinne was out of her mind listening to his voice and repeatedly taking his big dick. The hot membrane of her pussy sucked at his cock and made nasty wet sounds throughout his thrusting. She sensed that her ass and pussy were caked with her girly cum as her pussy smacked and cracked. She was overcome with emotions as she was engulfed by his black body. She felt safe, protected within his arms, and she felt owned, and she liked the feeling of being subservient to a dominant male.

She reached out and grabbed his skull, forcing his mouth to hers at the same time she felt her pussy blow up like a balloon around his dick as it sprayed her juices out of her vagina, soaking his balls and the bed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...BRRRIIIIAAAAANNNNNN....OHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed as her pussy went into a series of convulsions causing her eyes to roll back in her head.

Brian continued thrusting quickly as her pussy sprayed and spurted its juices all over the both of them. Corinne was screaming steadily as her cunt produced spray after spray of juice onto his dick.

"OHHHH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OHHHHHHH...SHIT....AHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed, over and over as he continued slamming into her without mercy. She could actually feel the ridge of his cockhead rippling along the walls of her battered cunt, the head slam repeatedly into her now worn and dilated cervix, his huge black balls tap against her moist and lewdly opened asshole, the odor of their combined fucking...and time seemed to stand still, as her mind moved in slow motion recording it all.

"Yeah...cum for me you undercover nasty bitch...walking around with that conservative shit talking like your pussy don't get wet...I'm reshaping that motherfucker tonight...if I only get one time to fuck you, I'm goin fuck you nasty...you goin remember this dick" he said as he slowed his hips and allowed her to catch her a breath...for a second. He also realized that he was going to have to change his sheets. This bitch was wetter than her sister and he'd just started fucking her.

Brian whipped his hips forward and sunk his entire length into her and stayed still. He could feel her shape herself about the might of his shaft with gentle undulations of her inner muscles, which had relaxed considerably. He could feel the lithe movements of the muscles lining her silky cunt rippling over and around his hard yet highly sensitive mast, clutching at him with their supple softness. The heat radiating from within her, the oiled lubrication of her warm, plentiful juices and the flexibility that lay within her was amazing.

Corinne, still catching her breath, laid under him and squeezed and released the big dick with her stretched out cunt, repeatedly. She still had not been able to rationalize the way he had made her cum. She had NEVER cum like that in her life! Ever. She knew what an orgasm felt like, but this... this was a major new development in her sexual life. He had made her cum like that which meant he could do it again. Fuck. She was only looking to get fucked by him, not become addicted to fucking him. Shit!

While she was doing all this thinking, her pussy continued to grip and release his dick in an ever- quickening manner. This caused Brian to feel his balls tightening up on him and he started thrusting into her...first slowly then slamming into her. She knew he was getting ready to cum because his dick, if it was possible, hardened further and thickened considerably within her... causing her to feel the beginnings of another orgasm.

"Ooohhhhhh...Brian...your dick...your dick is soooo thick...ohhhh...I can hear my pussy...I can hear it...OHHHHHHH...gottdamn...AHHHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...it's soooo deep in meee!!!" she screamed as he took hold of her soft asscheeks in his large hands, spreading them and began to hammer with intention.

For 90 seconds, he brutalized her cunt flesh with deep, hard jabs that took her breath away. He gave her one last, long deep plunge and began to spew. His cum felt extremely hot, almost burning her. Spurt after hot spurt in the deepest part of her caused her to orgasm almost immediately and violently, one last time.

"AHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHH...FUCK ME...OHHHH SHIT...I'm cumming AGAIN!!!" she hollered out till she was out of breath. She had never felt a man actually spurt. She usually felt warmth, yes... but she actually felt it on her pussy flesh, felt it hit, felt it hit again to confirm, and felt it twice more. Fuck! She was beginning to hate him, yet she knew the dick that lie within her was a source of true, mind-blowing sex.

After a minute, Brian withdrew his dick from her with a loud, sucking noise.

"Eww.." Corinne said, gazing at his dick.

He looked down at his dick and knew what she meant. His pubic area and ball were caked with a thick layer of spunk and cunt juice. After the beating her body had taken, she was able to lift herself and arrange herself between his thighs. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue and proceeded to lick up their combined juices. First, she licked and cleaned around his pubic mound and once that was clean, she started on his balls. She took each one into her mouth, gently, and cleaned them thoroughly with her tongue. She swiped and licked up all their juices, swallowing happily all the while. After a good ten minutes of expert cleaning, no traces of their nasty mess could be found...and he was hard again.

Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers