Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

She looked up at him with knowing eyes before releasing his clean, wet dick from her plump, bruised lips with a smack. He looked down at her before saying, "Turn that soft ass around...I'm not done fucking you yet, Corinne...you getting some more of my nutt..."

Corinne began turning her body away from him noticing that her pussy felt very different after having had sex with Brian. It felt a little sore, very warm, and it was still leaking his cum, as well. She had never had sex with a man as well-endowed as Brian, and the parts of her vagina that had been stimulated before were now alive within her and sending her brain sweet messages of how hot being hammered with his big dick had been.

As she positioned herself before him, with her ass jiggling in front of him, he noticed her robe and reached for it. He undid the sash from the robe, grabbed her wrists, and began tying them, firmly. Corinne, at first, didn't know what to say as no man had ever tried this with her. After tying her wrists, Brian grabbed three large pillows and positioned them under her to support her upper body. He looked down at her shapely, well-developed asscheeks and slapped one cheek, watching it shimmy and then settle. He repeated the motion by slapping her other cheek. She moaned and spread her thighs wider, anticipating what was about to take place. She was beginning to accept/like the submissive position he had her in.

Brian took hold of his dick and guided it to her wet, large, low hanging cunt lips. When the tip of his hot dick made contact with her slick, sensitive lips, they both moaned. He let his hard dick slide along her outer lips, making contact with her drooling wetness. Taking a handful of each cheek in his hand, he spread her cheeks and then began sliding back and forth along her lips, bumping her erect clit occasionally with the top of his thick dick. His dick immediately began to glisten.

"Mmmm...shhhhhh...ummmm..." Corinne began moaning and wiggling her hips, while realizing that his cock, in this position, would feel like getting fucked for the first time, again. But she was unable to stop her body from responding to his big probing dick.

He let go of one of her cheeks retaking his dick in hand and began slapping her cunt flesh with his dick, repeatedly, causing her to jerk and moan deeply.

"I never would have imagined you were so nicely built, Corinne. Your waist to ass ratio is perfect...and you got quite a nice jiggle with all that ass back here...you hide it well with your choice in clothes. Your pussy is so wet...I'm going to fuck you again...good...and deep...especially in this position...I want to hurt you...I've despised you for so long...and you had to come into my bed and ruin that feeling I had towards you...and now I get to use your body and take my frustration out on your pussy...you're tied up and there's nothing you can do about it" he said, grabbing hold of her hair and pulling her back onto his thick tip as he felt her large outer lips brush against the tip of his dick before quickly entering her with a thrust of his hips.

"OHHH...Mmmmm...fuck...God! I think you're too big to try it this way...OH!!!" she screamed out as the large, oval tip of his cock began stretching her inner lips outwards and inwards as it demanded entry. She was so wet, he slid in at least five inches with a squelching sound before slowly and lewdly withdrawing from her. She could not believe how stretched out and strained her pussy walls were in this position. If not for her lubrication, he would be tearing her flesh. He pulled her hair and guided her hips back towards him as he let her slide back and forth on his hard cock. The deeper she drove herself onto his dick, the more her clit was stimulated by the thick, wide tube of muscle that ran along the bottom of his cock. She had never, ever had her clit stimulated on the in-stroke and withdrawal...and it felt so fucking good. She continued pushing her soft, round ass onto his dick.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...oooohhhh...ewwwww...ahhhhh..." she moaned out loud, wishing her hands were free and not restrained behind her. He had total control of her and her body, but as his big dick inched wetly into her, she could care less. She was his to do with as he pleased, and she accepted that, even if she didn't know where it would take her. Slowly and wetly, he withdrew the mast of his dick, leaving the large head inside her. He could feel her pussy sucking and squeezing his tip, sensually.

He took firm hold of her hips in both hands and waited. As expected, she pushed herself backwards trying to impale herself on his thick hardness. He backed away and as she turned her head and opened her mouth to protest, he thrust forward slamming damn near ten fat inches into her hot pussy until felt himself jam against her cervix. Fuck, it was hot in there. The shock of the heat in her pussy nearly made him nearly start to cum.

"Unnnggghhhh...ahhhhh...ewwwww...mmmmm..." she groaned into the pillow loudly as she bent her knees and clenched her bound fist so tight she thought she would draw blood. Her whole body had tensed under him and her pussy had gripped his dick in a death grip. She was cumming hard and he hadn't began thrusting yet. He held still and tensed his cock urging more blood into it and stretching her. He watched and felt her contractions subside as her neck and shoulders relaxed from the little waves of her orgasm. A thin layer of perspiration had formed on her back.

Brian slowly withdrew his now drenched dick from her innards and watched as dollops of her girly cum streaked his dick, thickly. He removed his cock from her completely eliciting a wet, sucking sound in the room. The fat lips of her cunt were wide open now allowing him to see her pink insides. He quickly reinserted himself into her to the hilt and withdrew, slowly again. He did this for a few minutes as she began thrusting herself back onto him more assertively.

"Get that juicy pussy on this dick! You hear your pussy...hear how wet it is...your pussy is sooo creamy...you making a mess back here...got my black dick damn near white... I've cum twice, so...I'm goin fuck you...good...long...and hard...I'm not untying your hands, so get used to not having a say-so..." he said as began giving her the dick with an ever-increasing pace, while intermittently slapping each asscheek in turn.

"Yes...yes...Brian...uhhhh...mmmm...ahhhhh...fuck...your dick...sooo...good...sooo deep...ohhh!" she moaned, as he made her soft ass jiggle sexily, time and again. She felt her hair being pulled, which caused her to raise her shoulders and hips while seemingly allowing him deeper penetration of her swollen cunt.

He continued steadily hammering her cunt with long, deep strokes bringing all kinds of noises from her pussy. He eventually let go of her hair and brought his hands to her asscheeks. He gripped them and spread them revealing her tight anus, which was covered in her creamy secretions. He reached out and ran his thumb around the small hole and spreading her juices around it. He continued rotating his thumb around the hole while he continued thrusting into her pussy. He picked up his pace bringing desperate cries from Corinne signaling yet another orgasm.

Chapter 11

Corinne, for her part, felt conflicted. She thought that he couldn't possibly want her ass. He was fucking her well, that she couldn't deny...better than any previous dick she'd ever had. But she couldn't allow him to take her ass, too...could she? As the question swirled around her brain, she closed her eyes and squeezed her pussy muscles around his dick and milked him as he withdrew and drove back in, leaving more white froth around his thick, veiny pole.

Brian raised up until his feet were on the bed and his upper body was bent over her and began giving her the dick like he meant it. Her asscheeks jiggled and rolled as he entered her wet, squelching cunt fully before withdrawing and repeating. After a few minutes, he was damn near diving into her cunt with his big cock.

Corinne felt so helpless with her hands tied behind her back yet it turned her on that she could do nothing about it. He was reaching places that had never been stimulated and it was blowing her mind that he was causing her to experience so many firsts from a single session of fucking. The noises her wet pussy was making as he fucked her, the smell of fresh sweat from their aroused bodies, the aroma of her cunt juice filling the air...it all excited her to no end.

"OOOHHHHH...EWWWW...MMMMMM...FUUUUCCCKKKK!" she screamed as her pussy ballooned up around his deeply entrenched dick and began to spasm so strongly it scared her. She screamed and grunted as she felt the jackhammer orgasm start in the small of her back and run like hot liquid up her spine and then center deep in her wide-open pussy. As Brian continued drilling her hole, she leaned forward planting her face in the pillow. She blacked out for a few seconds and when she came to, she realized she was experiencing something she'd never had before. She came again. Corinne had always enjoyed her orgasms but this was definitely a full, second orgasm, which was even stronger than the first and she screamed as the amazing sensation completely overwhelmed her. Her body lifted off the bed and jerked uncontrollably as the orgasm exploded like before. On and on it went as she screamed like a banshee.

"AAAHHHHHH...OOOOHHHHHHH...MYYYY...GOOOOODDDDDD! EWWWWW...SHIT!!" she hollered as her body jerked and spasmed. Her pussy was positively drooling with the secretions of her orgasm.

Brian slowed his stroke watching as her girly cum dripped off his dick onto the mattress below. Taking hold of her trembling asscheek, he deliberately worked the tip of his thumb into her wet, caked asshole. He began sawing it in and out till he got to the knuckle. He then began rotating and thrusting his thumb into her ass.

Corinne quickly turned her head to the side, unable to fully turn because of her restrained wrists behind her, and began to say,

"No, no, no... please. Y-you can't do that...ohhhhh...you're...ummmmm...too big...ahhhh..." she breathed out as her pussy continued to drip its juices around his gleaming dick. Tiny rivulets of her wetness dripped down and between both of her thighs. She imagined the image of her pussy around his big dick and knew it had to be a gottdamn mess because her pussy couldn't seem to stop dripping cream.

Her pussy was still trembling around his slowly thrusting cock. She felt so open and wide around him. He had really stretched her hole out and she knew it, felt it, and liked it. His thumb continued thrusting in and out of her ass stimulating her nerve endings. Her head dropped onto the pillow as she softly moaned. He was starting to get to her as she began rocking her hips, to and fro, changing the depth of his thrusting thumb. The slow thrusting of his hips had her pussy making nasty wet, crackling sounds from all her wetness and cream.

"Yeah baby...your ass is juicy... wet...you can give this good pussy to anyone...but this ass...this curvy, juicy ass you got... I know your holier than thou freak self has let someone in this ass before... don't act like you haven't had dick in your ass before and didn't enjoy it" he growled as he suddenly began picking up the pace of his thrusting.

"OOOOHHH...MMMMM...Yessssssss...EWWW...THIS DICK...OOOHH THIS DICK" she hollered out as her pussy squelched and pulsed along his thickness once again. She was in amazement at the response of her pussy to his cock, after all the dick he had already served her.

"Yessss...I've had anal sex before...and I did somewhat enjoy it...I've never cum that way...but never, ever with a cock like yours...I mean... I've never had a man as big as you in me...in my pussy...I can't imagine taking something like that without regular anal sex with an above average cock to loosen me up...please Brian..." she breathed out.

"Your sister can take my dick... take it with ease..." he countered, disrespectfully.

Corinne said nothing as she began slowly thrusting back at him as a submissive answer.

Brian stopped stroking long enough to pull out to his tip and reached out and untied her wrists from behind her. She seemed relieved, rubbing her wrists as she laid forward on her elbows and lowered her head and slowly began rocking her hips back and forth attempting to get more dick inside of her. This action was not lost on him as he took hold of her ass cheeks and spread them while thrusting into her causing her heart shaped ass to bounce and ripple, sexily.

Corinne turned her head to the side and began moaning and grunting on each in-stroke. Her body was exhausted but her pussy had a mind of its own, as she felt the familiar tinglings of an orgasm rushing down her spine to her overworked cunt. She was in awe of the way he was forcing orgasms out of her at will.

"Awwwww...mmmmm...ooohhhhhh...Brian...yesssssssss...FUCK...ewwwww...SHIT" she moaned and screamed as yet another orgasm caused her to begin involuntarily clenching and clutching around his thrusting cock as a fire raged through her belly on its way to her pussy.

Chapter 12

Just as her orgasm was reaching its peak, Brian, slid his cock out of her juicy, twitching, clutching pussy and pressed the large, fat head to her puckered backside. He pushed slowly, but steadily, while Corinne squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and gripped the sheets in her fists. It felt like fire was being pushed into her ass, and tears began to well up in her eyes from the pain. She hoped he wasn't tearing her.

Brian closed his eyes as the crinkly ridges of her asslips began to part tightly around the tip of his dick and, suddenly, his dick head popped thru her anal ring and entered her ass a few inches. Her ass was hot and tight. The pressure on the tip of his dick was damn near causing him pain.

"OHHHH GOD! It hurts...OOHHH SHIT! PLEASE take it out! PLEASE!" she pleaded as the thick cock expanded her rectum, stretching her asshole to limits she had never experienced. Subconsciously, she knew he wasn't going anywhere. She had silently agreed to this and she knew he had no intention of breaking their agreement. His dick seemed bigger than she had imagined and he hadn't even got the thick part of his dick in her.

He held her hips in a death grip as she tried to scoot away from his dick. He had stopped thrusting and began withdrawing from her till the ridge on the tip of his dick exited, then he thrust again, a little deeper. Her tight ass allowed him to thrust a few inches, in and out, as she calmed her rantings, realizing he wasn't going to ass rape her with his big, thick dick but take his time and ream her good.

The burning sensation had abated somewhat as her ass lubricated his slowly thrusting dick with a shiny, clear coat of lubricant. Viewing this, Brian knew what was coming next. If she was anything like her younger sister, her ass was preparing to cream his dick, heavily. Pussy and ass creamed constantly. He began increasing the depth and of his thrusts as she began breathing loudly, trying not to moan. It felt to her as if he was rearranging her insides.

Brian reached out and took hold of her hair, wrapping her length around his fist, as he pulled her up from leaning on the pillow and began giving her deeper lunges into her ass, going further on each stroke. Her ass had opened up nicely to him and three quarters of his dick was now entering her wet ass without much resistance. He knew he was going to get all of his dick in her.

He smacked her left ass cheek causing the meat of her upturned ass to tingle as it recoiled. Her clit was rock hard and throbbed, strongly.

"Mmmm...ohhhhh...ewwwww" she moaned deeply as she felt something she had never experienced. She realized that the fat head of his cock was rubbing back and forth over the back of her G-spot. Every time he thrust deep into her rectum, her G-spot pulsed and as the frequency increased, she became aware that she was close to having her first genuine anal orgasm.

"I knew you would be able to take my dick, Corinne. You have a beautifully shaped, bottom heavy ass...this ass was meant to take big dick. Big, black dick.. Your ass feels so smooth, tight, and hot around my cock. I like fucking your ass" he said as he watched her obscenely stretched asslips stretch around his thick, shiny dick as he picked up the speed of his thrusts making her moan deeply.

Once Brian looked down and saw his dick go from shiny to creamy to drenched in cream he began hammering her jiggly ass with his full length. Her ass had opened up willingly and he was drilling her deep, deeper than any man or toy had ever been. She knew at that moment that she would be his anal whore, if he wanted, at any time he wanted to do her. She had never felt anything close to the pleasure he was giving her at this moment.

"AAAHHHHHH...OHHHHH...MMMMM...EWWWW..." she moaned, continuing to push her ass back at him at a rapid pace. He was pumping so deep and fast, his balls actually pushed into her pussy, which caused her head to spin.

Brian continued jackhammering his dick in and out of Corinne's asshole causing her pussy to wink lewdly as he entered her each time. She tightened her thigh muscles as he pounded her ass, which served to tighten her anal ring around his cock and heighten the contact with her G-spot. He had released her hair at some point and now his fingers were digging into her fleshy ass, spreading her cheeks. The recognizable pulsing in her ass started strongly spreading to her pussy as they both began to moan loud and long.

The thrusting reached a fever pitch and all of a sudden, she felt her whole pussy, inside and out; explode in gushing, wet orgasm. She screamed like a banshee and began to buck and gyrate like an epileptic.

"OOOOHHHHHHH...MMMMYYYYYY...GOOOODDDDDDDD...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...FUUUUCCCCKKKK..." she screamed as both of her holes spasmed and contracted and Brian continued without mercy to thrust and slap her ass, heightening her orgasm to unbelievable heights. There was no pretense now, no question about it; she loved the feeling of Brian's big dick fucking her ass.

As he continued to grunt and gasp, he sensed his nutt was coming and soon. She felt his dick harden and thicken, adding to her pleasure, as he began grunting and his strokes became faster and deeper.

"AHHHHHHH...SHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTT...UMMMMMMM..." he moaned as he thrust forward one final time and began to holler out as the first volleys of nutt made their way into her.

The first spurt caught her off guard as it felt like molten lava had coated her insides with a soothing balm. The second shot of cum hit the walls of her bowels and she erupted again, writhing and squirming beneath him as her ass clamped on his dick squeezing and sucking with a vise-like grip. Her whole body shuddered, as her asshole milked his cock, continuously.

"Ohhhh shit..." Brian muttered as he emptied his load.

Corinne's rectum muscles tugged and sucked as his dick softened, helping it to drain its final drops. He finally relaxed, exhausted, but she kept his dick in her asshole, caressing it, keeping is somewhat firm and warm. She didn't want to let it go.

He finally grabbed her hips and withdrew from her with a sickening sucking sound, which caused them both to moan. A huge dollop of their combined secretions bubbled out of her ass, leaking between her pussy lips and then onto the sheets beneath her. He flopped onto his side breathing hard as she laid forward and rested her head on his chest.

Corinne was utterly and completely satisfied for the first time in her sexual life. He had turned her out with one sex session. Her asshole had taken a full minute to close and she could feel his fluid leaking out of her. She felt raw and open, like a whore, and she loved it. She reached her hand down and took hold of the wet head of his dick and began to massage it.