Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a greedy bitch...can't get enough of this dick, huh?" he said, groggily.

"Yesssss, I am... greedy for your dick...I-I've n-n-never been fucked like that...you took all my holes and I loved it...I honestly loved it...your soooo good with it...mmmmm..." she hissed while slowly stroking his hardening dick.

"Get up, go to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water. Come back and clean up the mess you made on my dick..." he said firmly.

Corrinne slowly got herself together and wobbled to the bathroom still leaking large amounts of cum from her wrecked asshole down the inside of her thighs. Leaning on the bathroom sink letting the water get warm, she took a look at herself in the mirror. Her face and chest were still flush and her nipples were still hard and extremely sensitive. She turned around and spread her cheeks. Her asshole was slightly gaped and her pussy lips were swollen. She turned back to the sink and began dabbing herself, wincing as she cleaned her nether region. Brian had really done a job on her, she thought. But fuck if it didn't make her feel good and used.

She went back into the bedroom and cleaned his dick, balls, and pubic area with tenderness and awe. She finished by tonguing the tip of his dick for a few minutes. They talked afterwards about the emotional pressure they both were under and how fucking had made both of them feel better towards the situation and each other. Neither felt guilty or awkward. They talked of Camille's eventual recovery and their eventual marriage. Corinne let him know that she would continue fucking him till her parents got back and that after her sister and he were married, she would continue to have an urge for him. He told her that he had every intention of blowing her pussy and ass out for years to come.

Chapter 13

Corinne eventually made her way to her room, showered, and fell asleep. Upon waking, she had received a text message from her father while sleeping, which stated that he and her mother had changed their plans on returning as it was taking longer than expected to take care of things. Instead of returning in two or three days, they'd return in five.

She hopped out of bed, left her room, and entered Brian's. He was sitting on the side of the bed preparing to put his robe on as she walked in. She immediately walked towards him and got on her knees. She parted his thighs and reached for his meaty dick and began stroking it.

"My parents won't be back for another three or four days. I'm going to wake you up each morning with a blowjob. No man should start his day with a full load is my philosophy...especially one as big as this. I want to fuck you as much as possible until they come back. We can go to the hospital and spend the day with my sister. As soon as we get back, I want this dick in me. I'm going to call my supervisor today and let her know about my situation. They already offered for me to transfer temporarily to our Boston office. I don't know how long it's going to take for my sister to heal but I'll be here with you and for you...for the both of you. Fucking you is doing my sisterly duty till she can. I plan to fulfill all of your physical needs and mine, Brian. You don't have to worry about not getting a nutt because I'll be here to catch them for you, I promise," she said, affectionately.

Brian let her suck his dick for a while before he finished dressing and left for an early morning run. As he ran he thought about what had transpired between him and Corinne and for the first time since Camille's accident, he allowed himself to smile. It was going to be okay.

THE END