Bitch Owned Ch. 04

Story Info
Polk's Coming Out.
3.2k words
4.3
9.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Cassandra sent out emails Sunday night. Invitation to their housewarming party. "Cassandra, Johanka, and Polk(their pet Bitch) invite you to..."

It went to her firm's partners and several staff. Everyone at work would know. Susan, an older skinny bitch, the office gossip, was included. Polk cried when she saw it.

Johanka enjoyed watching Polk struggle in and out of her shoes each day. Feet were in agony. Cassandra just ignored her.

Text came. Meet at 9PM. An address in the village. Polk arrived early to an alternative looking beauty shop. Tiny hole in the wall. Entered right away to get off her aching feet. Without looking up the woman pointed "Stand over there in the corner." Polk cringed. Watched the beautician doing a goth young woman's wild black hair.

Cassandra breezed in right at nine. "Hello Miss Barbie."

"Hey Cassandra. Just a minute we're finished here." She took payment from the goth girl, who was scoping out Cassandra.

Barbie is five foot seven with great curves. Classic hourglass figure with a big round ass. Dark brown hair with vermilion streaks tumbled down. Shop closed they led her into a back room. Cassandra leaned down to french kiss Barbie inches from Polk. She was confused and jealous, again.

"Bitch strip! Should not have to tell you." Polk dropped her clothes. Stood just in the tight vibrator panties.

"Damn you weren't kidding. That's one plain old sexless bitch. What's this a big Camel Toe?" She pulled down on the panties.

"Remote control vibrator panties."

"Looks fun. Orgasm games?"

"Yes. Train her into an orgasmic wreck." Both laughed.

Barbie examined the body. Polk felt violated, like a piece of meat.

"Not much to work with Cassandra."

"Yes. I need your best. Must look good enough to be used as a lady's sex toy, and a whipping boy."

"What about the hairy body?"

"Nothing. A hairy bitch works. Not like anybody is going to fuck her. Jo will beat the hair off her."

"Here's what I can do tonight. Buzz the head to a five o'clock shadow. Distracts from the face. And we'll add some earrings."

"That works. Can you costume her?"

"Tomorrow at 4. Teddy is gonna help us out. For a ticket to the party."

"Ha what a voyeur. He even wants to watch the Lez crowd. Sure bring him."

Barbie pushed Polk down to the floor. Grabbed an electric clipper and quickly removed all her hair. Pulled her out to the chair. Polk squirmed as anyone walking by could see her naked in the chair.

"Calm down bitch. All they'll see is those ugly tits." Cassandra rubbed the almost bald head.

"We'll need clippers for her to maintain the stubble look."

"Sure I'll bring one to the party." She quickly and deftly pierced the tops of both ears and two in each lobe. Small rings went in the lobes. Wide covers at the tops of the ears.

Cassandra stepped up to trap Barbie against the counter. Grabbed hair and kissed her. Pulled Barbie's face down into cleavage. Barbie kissed it as she lifted the breasts. Cassandra disengaged.

"Bitches better be ready at seven Friday" as she turned and left.

Barbie let out a big sigh. "She makes me so wet. Hope they fuck me after the party." Polk did not know how to react.

"Crawl to the back room. On your back arms at your sides."

Barbie took off her boots and peeled off her leather pants. Revealing pantyless pussy and ass. Stood directly over Polk's head. Hands on hips.

"I'm Cassandra's favorite fuck toy. You're her bitch dog. Better make me happy. Cause I can fuck you up." Put a stinky foot right on Polk's mouth.

"Sniff it." Polk winced as she did. Barbie rubbed the dirty foot over the face.

"Get used to it. Maybe she'll let you be my toilet paper. Wouldn't that be fun?" Polk's eyes went wide as the foot ground on her nose and mouth. She dropped a wet wipe on Polk's face.

"Disinfect your face." Fingered her pussy watching Polk clean up. Lowered herself to sit on the upper chest. Grabbed the almost bald head and pulled it into her pussy. Polk started to eat. Hard to breathe trapped like that.

Barbie's excitement rose quickly. Humiliating this old dyke turned her on. She crossed her feet and was now scissoring Polk's head. Polk licked and sucked as hard as she could. Face covered in juices. Strong and different taste from Cassandra.

"Dance my clit with your tongue. That's it. Hope Cassandra picks me to train you. I love a tongue in my poop chute. Wait till the party. Your co-workers are going to know you are a sick kinky old whore." She let out several long sighs. Polk slowed and received a punch to the head.

"Keep going. Can't wait to watch Johanka fuck you up. Cassandra promised I could watch. Says Jo is a hard-core sadist. Gonna beat you till you go insane. Sounds so cool." Barbie was cumming again as she spoke.

Finished she stood as Polk gasped pulling in air to her starved lungs.

"Tongue out doormat. Clean dirty feet, shoes and boots too." Dragged both feet across the tongue.

"You're done get dressed. No washing. Want to smell my dirty feet and pussy on your face tomorrow. Meet me here at four."

At home Johanka took her straight to the attic.

"Put your hands on top of your head. You need some new marks to show off." She whipped Polk's back with a heavy doubled wire. Ten hard strokes. Polk handled it without reaction. Looped bruises covered her upper back.

Next morning Polk slipped into the office. Even at 5:45am was scared somebody would see her. Wore a scarf over her head to cover the new style. Everybody would still notice. The day passed slowly. Thankfully no visitors. At three her cell rang.

"What did you do wrong?" Cassandra demanded.

"I wore a scarf on my head."

"Right. You better learn pride in being our bitch. Take it off and shove it up your cunt. Way up." Click.

Polk left the office at 3:30 for the costume meeting with Teddy. Face beat red even before the audible reaction of the staff present. Shaved head and ear piercings were a bizarre change.

Barbie sniffed her face. It still stank of pussy and feet. Hauled her a couple of blocks. Teddy's clothing shop was a second scene of public humiliation. He catered to the LGBT, BDSM, and alternative communities. Polk suffered through another naked examination and show. Worse because several customers were in and out.

Teddy is a loud exuberant showoff. Made repeated points about how clothing Polk was hopeless. But he is a magician, according to those that know him. They settled on all black. Cheap garish fishnets. A six inch pleated skirt that barely covered her genitals. Topped off by a corset bustier combo. Gave her a waist curve. But the bustier made a small platter serving up the wrinkled sock tits. Emphasized her worst features.

"Barbie she could use a tail to distract people."

"Cassandra says she's already got that covered."

"Okay then the shoes." Brought out a pair of black five inch stilettos. A couple of sizes too narrow. Polk groaned while squeezing into them. The pain was bad enough. It got worse whenever she tried to take a step. Never having worn stilettos she was shaking with each step trying to keep her feet and legs in line.

"We should give her a collar and leash."

"Sure sounds right."

"Here we go." Teddy locked a very wide heavy leather collar on her. Hooked on a long chain leash.

They stood back agreeing this was the best they could do. Polk looked like an unattractive slave going to a BDSM party. Teddy took back the whole ensemble and handed the leash and collar to Barbie.

She pushed Polk out the door without clothes. Just the panties. Polk stared through the glass at Barbie pleadingly. People walked by. Several looked right at her. The single minute felt like an eternity. Finally was allowed back in.

"What!" Teddy was giggling as he watched the show.

"Miss Barbie may I please have my things?"

"Why? And they aren't yours. They belong to Cassandra and Johanka. What are you going to do for me? If I let you take them home?" Polk was stumped.

Teddy gleefully suggested "Foot cleaner."

"Already does that, right bitch? That's a reward. Gotta be something really disgusting. To prove your submission to, and worship of me." They stared at Polk who was trembling.

Barbie made a show of picking her nose. Pulled a piece of snot out on her nail. Put it right under Polk's nose.

"Stick out your tongue." She wiped her snot on the tongue. Polk fought gagging.

"Swallow." Teddy made a puking gesture.

"Get dressed I'll take you home." She added the collar and leash to Polk's work clothes. Teddy still giggling. They traveled uptown on the subway.

Casandra greeted them at the door. Kissed Barbie deeply as Polk stripped and knelt. Johanka joined them. Towered over Barbie.

"Jo this is my little slut Barbie." Johanka bent down to cheek kiss Barbie.

"Bitch you stink like a crack whore go wash. Get in the attic." She scurried off.

"Barbie get us white wine. You too." Pointed to the kitchen as she took Johanka's hand and repaired to the living room.

Barbie handed them their wine and put hers down. Stood in front of the two gorgeous women towering over her and started a slow strip.

As she freed her full breasts Johanka lifted them both. Massaged them roughly ending with a twist to the prominent nipples.

"Kassia(Cassandra) she is lovely. Come on slut bare your ass." Barbie was dripping. The stunning beauty was more sexy with her slight Eastern European accent.

Polk knelt in the attic. It was an oven. She saw new additions. A whip rack, several large hooks holding restraints, and two folding canvas beach chairs. Was puzzled by a new addition.

It was a black leather covered half cylinder. Had a power cable and a wired controller. Polk's lack of sexual experience and knowledge caused her to fear it. Imagined it was some kind of sadistic torture device.

Three naked women entered. Johanka sat legs splayed. Barbie followed Cassandra's prep instructions. Crawled under the chair facing away from the other action. Did a half sit-up to put her mouth on Johanka's pussy. Strained to perform her best cunnilingus in the awkward position.

"Bitch have you ever ridden a horse?" Polk shook her head no.

"Time to learn cowgirl. Sit on this. Your pussy right there. Keep your full weight on it" Cassandra proceeded to cuff her wrists to her ankles.

"Stay quiet and still. If asked a question answer quickly, calmly, and honestly. Remember, you only orgasm if I tell you to." Polk nodded yes. Immediately hit with a very strong vibration. Noisy loud buzz. Cassandra had started her on one of the highest settings.

"First time no orgasm. Two modes only for you. Orgasm and no orgasm. Going to train you to go more than an hour for each. Sound fun?" Last said with an evil grin. Polk straining already. Fighting to not orgasm. Sweat was pouring off her.

Barbie hit her sit-up limit. She reached up and grasped Johanka's thighs. Hands were slapped away. Straining she got a grip on the chairs arms. She too was sweating profusely. Despite her efforts sucking Johanka showed little sexual excitement. Just some juices flowing.

Cassandra stepped over to lean down and french kiss her lover. Whispered something in her ear.

Polk had seen Cassandra put down the controller. Assumed nothing could change. Jolted when the machine jumped to a higher setting. Let out a loud grunt.

"Shut up bitch. Penalty list item number one. Ten strokes from Jo with her new whip." Waved the whip in front of Polk's face. Her mind registered the leather flogger with spiked studs. It would tear her skin to shreds.

After almost ten minutes Cassandra relented and shut off the cowgirl vibrator. Pulled off it and left on her back wrists still hooked to ankles.

"Ok Barbie stop. You didn't give Jo an orgasm. Doggy bed for you tonight. Housewarming party tomorrow rest up." They left Polk to sleep in the hot attic. Barbie suffered over an hour of listening to the two women make love above her.

Friday flew by. Polk tired but filled with nervous energy. Went home early. Barbie and Teddy arrived with her party clothes. Barbie switched out her small earrings with two very large hoops on each lobe. Dressed her in the kinky outfit.

"Cassandra and Johanka she's ready." They came downstairs to the trio. Ignored Teddy. Both french kissed Barbie. Johanka grabbed a tit hard enough to make her gasp.

"Jo has a tail for you bitch." Polk's eyes went wide. Johanka had a cat o'nine tails. The small handle was topped with a fist sized bulb.

"Bend. Spread ass." Polk prepared herself for the intrusion. Could not see as Cassandra squeezed some Vaseline on it.

Johanka held the bulb to the asshole. Slowly twisted it to spread the lube. Teasing the pain to come. Inserted to the hilt with a quick plunge. Polk let out a pained grunt.

Johanka pulled her by the ear to stand. Added pain from the fresh piercings. Teddy collared her. Chain leash hanging down her back.

Cassandra "Forget your manners bitch?"

"God thank you for the pain." Teddy clapped.

"Greet all guests and thank them upon leaving. Greet them saying 'Welcome I am the house pet bitch servant.' and curtsy. Introduce your co-workers to Johanka." Polk got dizzy thinking of the humiliations. Cassandra left her standing at the door waiting.

Doorbell rang Polk flinched. First arrival her firm's senior partner and his trophy wife. Mr. Curtis is about seventy, tall and heavyset with jowls, a master litigator. Showed no reaction to Polk's ridiculous look. Mrs. Curtis sneered at Polk like she's a turd.

"Mr. and Mrs. Curtis welcome. I am the house pet bitch servant. Follow me." Led them to the living room. Mrs. Curtis hoping the wobbly legs would collapse.

"Please meet Johanka." Greetings exchanged. Cassandra pushed her back to the front door. Most of the arrivals Polk did not know. People from Cassandra's world. Many single women of all ages. Common reaction was a knowing smile.

Trio of co-workers arrived. Polk wanted to die. Susan accompanied by one of the young paralegals, pretty young redheaded girl, and an older administrator reputed to be gay. Susan stared and grinned. Office gossip fodder here. Paralegal couldn't look at her. The admin gave her a surreptitious wink.

The Curtises left after a polite forty five minutes. Polk thanked them for coming. Prayed her co-workers would leave soon too. They didn't.

Next few hours were constant indignities. Crowd slowly shrank to about twenty.

"Ugly cunt come here." Crowd laughed. Cassandra glowed. Johanka motioned her to kneel. Described to the group how she created the welts on Polk's back. Susan asked about the pain.

"Not much pain. Maybe a three."

Cassandra "Polk is a closet lesbian masochist. Hard pain slut. We're bringing her out to the world."

One woman in her sixties hovered over Polk. Pulled up one of the tits by the nipple. Heard Teddy giggling.

"My goodness fifty years of women and those are the most pathetic tits ever. You girls should put photos up on the Internet."

"Jane good idea. Polk make that happen."

"Yes Ms Cassandra." Polk stayed kneeling, Johanka towering next to her, as Cassandra showed people out. First was Teddy despite his protests. It was now ladies time.

Co-workers thanked Johanka and Cassandra as they left. Susan grinning the whole way. Minutes later they were down to five ladies, plus Polk.

The couple, Jane and Barbie, and a voluptuous Puerto Rican New Yorker.

Barbie knew her part. Undid the bustier and stripped Polk to just the stilettos.

Cassandra "Daniela what do you think?"

"You could not get more than a hundred. Even that only from a grotesque old man I know who wants a female toilet. People would pay as much to not see her."

Jane stroked Polk's hair "Poor old lezzie. You can be my toilet." Polk wanted to recoil. Skinny old lesbo smoked like a pipe, and must've had ten straight scotches. Disgusting.

"Daniela no way you can use her at your dungeon?"

"No. Only thing I can think of is to use her in some underground extreme fetish or torture videos. But even those they want something attractive."

Johanka got in Polk's face. "That would be fun. Burn those tits. Beat that cunt to a bloody mush. What do you say ugly cunt?"

"God that would be fun."

"Jo maybe in a few years. Let's not destroy her too fast. Need my fun too. Ladies and dog fun time." Handed Polk the vibrator panties. Immediately turned it on to highest setting.

All got naked. Barbie laid on the carpet and Daniela squatted down on her face to be eaten. Polk amazed by her figure. Large pendulous natural breasts. Tiny waist above a huge light brown ass. Jane sat back watching them as she fingered herself. Freckled saggy skin and bones.

Johanka and Cassandra slow danced kissing and playing with each other. Room filled with the odors of sex. Polk squirming to not cum. Seeing the women's sex plus the vibrations made it problematic. Deathly afraid of what the punishment for failure would be. Cassandra was the circus master.

"Barbie want to die eating Daniela's ass?" "Yes!" Barbie pulled the giant cheeks apart as Daniela settled to sit her asshole full weight on the mouth.

"Bitch suck off Jane."

Polk did her best. Woman gloated. Slapped her face to keep eye contact. Polk submissively ate looking up. Jane smoked and drank grinning. Pussy tasted like an ashtray.

Couple settled onto the other couch in a sixty nine. Orgasms flowed across the room. Barbie in ecstasy furiously fingering herself while tonguing ass. Jane seemed to have orgasms but they were hardly noticeable.

The orgy slowed to a halt. The others watched Polk. Amused that they all had numerous orgasms while Polk struggled to not cum. Finally Cassandra turned it off. Had her take them off and lick up the cream.

"Ugly cunt go get the heavy cane." Polk struggled up and down the stairs in the stilettos. Worried about falling. Calves were in agony.

"To the kitchen ladies. Don't want Jo splattering blood on the carpet." It was a small space for a caning.

Johanka made it work by pushing her to stand against a counter. Swung the cane from high above her head downwards. Twisting at the instant of contact to put all the energy into the little ass. Polk cried out with each blow.

"Bitch do you want to orgasm?"

"Yes Empress Cassandra."

"Jo give it to her." Slammed the cane even harder.

"Bitch what do you say when Jo gives you a pain orgasm?"

"God thank you for orgasm." Crack. All repeated five times. Ended with Polk half conscious slumping to the tile floor. Ass black and blue swelling and bleeding.

"Damn you girls are kinky." Jane said admiringly. Barbie looked stunned at the brutality.

"Impressive. Johanka you could make a million working a dungeon and making videos."

"Daniela Jo and I don't have to work. Bitch is making us rich."

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers