Sofie Can't Say No

Story Info
Sofie is blackmailed by her ex and has an unforgettable night.
3.8k words
4.16
29.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kruos
Kruos
51 Followers

*This story is entirely fictional*

Last night was the worst night of my life. I'm still in a daze and my hands are trembling, but I want to write this all out while my memory is still fresh. I'll do my best to remember any conversations, but I might have gotten a few words wrong here and there.

My name is Sofie. I was raised Christian in a very religious family. While I'm not as hardcore as they are, I am a believer and I've been saving myself for marriage. I'm 21, and I attend college in the city. Due to my upbringing dating was always discouraged, but earlier this year I decided to at least dip my toe in the water and started seeing this guy Noah. I told him early on that I was waiting for marriage and at first he seemed cool with that, but he was always pushing me to do more. Within a few months we were doing everything except sex, and I guess he thought if he just kept nagging me I'd give in, but instead I dumped that asshole.

A few weeks later and I was starting to feel better about the whole situation, when I get a text from Noah that just said "call me", along with a bunch of nudes of myself, including clear views of my breasts and pussy, plus some of me sucking his dick. I immediately recognized the pictures as being taken in Noah's room, and realized he must have set up a hidden camera or something. After the initial shock wore off I felt the rage building up inside me and called him:

"WHAT THE FUCK NOAH! YOU HAVE TO DELETE THOSE PICTURES RIGHT NOW!"

"Let me explain --"

"EXPLAIN WHAT ASSHOLE? I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T DELETE THEM RIGHT NOW."

"Hey, I have those nudes of you and I haven't sent them to anyone. Yet. So maybe listen to what I have to say first."

I absolutely wanted to punch him through the phone, but he had a point. I did my best to control my temper, but it wasn't easy.

"Get on with whatever you have to say, but make it quick."

"Thank you. I know you're upset, you have every right to be. But you're going to thank me when this is all over."

"Fat chance of that."

"Anyway. You've been brainwashed by your religion to wait for marriage before having sex. It's not your fault, and I don't blame you. Instead, I'm going to set you free."

"What that's supposed to mean?"

"You've been repressed your whole life. You need permission to let loose and see what you're missing, but you'd never let yourself live a little. That's why I'm going to let you see what you've been missing. I'll give you some very simple rules to follow for the rest of the day. If you obey them, I delete everything and you can forget all about it. If you don't, I send them to your family, friends, priest, everyone. And what you saw was just a taste. I have tons more, videos too. Basically everything we ever did together."

We had spent most of our time together over at his house, and naturally spent a lot of it naked and having fun. He probably has hundreds of photos of me showing absolutely everything. If my religious parents ever saw that, they were disown me or worse. I'd have to leave school and everyone would know me as just some internet slut. I have a good reputation that I've worked extremely hard to earn, and if Noah released those photos it would absolutely destroy my life. I had no choice but to play his stupid game.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Simple. Tonight, you go out to that club we liked, and if anyone asks you for anything, you have to say yes, regardless of what they want. If anyone touches you, you're not allowed to stop them or resist in any way. Oh, and I get to pick what you wear, plus you have to call me and leave your phone going just so I can verify everything. But that's it. You follow those rules and make it to tomorrow, I'll delete everything and you'll be a free woman."

I considered his proposal. I knew that I'd be a fish in a barrel going to a club like that, but what choice did I have? Plus, I figured there was always a chance nothing would happen, which was better than the certainty of Noah releasing the nudes to everyone. I gritted my teeth and reluctantly accepted.

I arrived at the club at 9pm, just as Noah instructed. I called Noah and then locked my phone, leaving the call going. He had me wear this extremely slutty dress that he bought for me back when we were dating. At the time I had just thrown in the closet, never thinking I'd actually wear it. It was a short, strapless, little black dress, and while it did fit in with the club, I felt really uncomfortable in it. It was way sluttier than anything I'd normally wear. It was so short that it basically only covered my nipples and my pussy if I was standing straight up. If I bent over at all I'd end up giving an eyeful to anyone looking. To make it even worse, Noah didn't let me wear a bra or panties, and my nipples were clearly poking through the thin material, which only made them harder. All that being said, I couldn't deny that I looked extremely sexy, and with how dark and crowded the club was, it would be hard for anyone else to get a good look. Not to mention there were plenty of other women in similarly sexy dresses, but not many that were as revealing.

I went over to the bar to get a drink to help calm my nerves, when I ran into Noah waiting for me.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just making sure you're following the rules. I'll be keeping an eye on you and listening in to everything you say." He pointed to his earbuds. "Don't worry, I'll keep my distance and won't interfere. Now go get out there and have some fun."

I shot Noah a dirty look, but grabbed my drink and did my best to disappear into the crowd. I'm still pretty new to alcohol (it was always discouraged at home), and I'm only 5' 3" and 110 lbs, so I was feeling a good buzz even after my first drink. I admit, with the alcohol I let my guard down a bit, and I started dancing a little, but I tried to hide in the crowd. I was getting into the music when this guy showed up, Drew. He was like 6' tall and well built, like a soccer player; strong but not huge muscles.

Drew asked me if I wanted to dance, and, well, what choice did I have? I told him I could do one, hoping he'd go find someone else after. He seemed really excited; I guess he didn't think I'd say yes. Anyway, he grabbed me by the hips and pulled my body against his, facing me. We started dancing to the music and I could feel his cock growing in his pants, pressed against my stomach. It's embarrassing but I have to admit I started getting horny. This was a hot guy holding me close while all I had on was a thin piece of fabric. I wonder if he was able to feel that I didn't have any panties on. While we were dancing I saw Noah through the crowd, watching me. It was a reminder that I still had to follow his rules.

After the dance I thought we were done, but instead he asked me if I wanted to do a shot with him. I had only just finished my first drink, but I had to accept, so we went and did one. I felt it burn my throat and started coughing, but Drew got me some water and I felt better. He was actually being really sweet. It didn't take long before I started feeling the buzz, and I definitely started loosening up as a result.

He asked me for another dance, so of course I had to. This time he stood behind me and was grinding against my ass while his strong hands gripped my hips and held me close. Meanwhile my hands were holding the bottom of my dress, doing my best to keep it from riding up. He whispered in my ear, "Would it be ok if I touched you a little bit? Just tell me to stop if it's too much." Even though I wanted to say no I really appreciated how respectful he was. Knowing that Noah was watching, I shook my head yes. I felt his hands start slowly sliding up and down my curves, and it felt really good. The alcohol had my skin tingling, and when I felt his fingers touch my bare skin just below my dress, I let out a little gasp. I'm pretty sure I started dripping down my leg, and my pussy felt so hot, I was afraid he could feel the heat and would know how horny he was making me. He then moved his hand up until the edges of his thumbs rested against the bottom of my breasts, slightly pushing up into them. He definitely knew I wasn't wearing a bra by that point.

He brought his face down, and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. Always a gentleman, he asked if he could kiss me, and in my intoxicated state it seemed like a pretty good idea. I closed my eyes and shook my head yes. He started kissing my neck, while his right hand moved up and over my breast. I couldn't help it and let out a moan, which he took as encouragement to proceed, giving my boob a squeeze. Fortunately, before it got too out of hand, the song ended and he pulled away, but then the dreaded question, the one I knew was coming. He asked if I wanted to go back to his place for a drink. I'm not stupid, I knew exactly what he was asking. But out the corner of my eye I could see Noah, and he was nodding, telling me to accept. I thought about my options but knew I had none, and meekly accepted.

He ordered us an uber and we got in. I realized with how short my dress was that I'd either be showing off my boobs or pussy when sitting down, so I pulled my dress up enough to conceal my nipples and covered my lap with hands. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from Noah: "Have fun! I'll be listening." It was clearly a threat, but there was no turning back at this point anyway. The road was kind of bumpy and it kept jostling my hands, so I'm pretty sure Drew saw that I was commando, but I figured he'd see for himself soon enough so what difference did it make. I was just praying not to leave a wet spot on the seat.

It didn't take long to get to his apartment, and I was again surprised by how respectful he was, not immediately jumping on me or anything, and instead offering me another drink. I think he was just trying to be polite, not get me drunk, but in any case I had to accept. I had never had three drinks in such a short amount of time before, and this one was pretty strong, so by that point I was getting pretty drunk. Like, maybe starting to slur my speech a little, but I didn't black out. We sat on the couch and talked while I nursed my drink, then started making out. He got pretty handsy and was gently rubbing my clit under my dress while kissing my neck, which drives me wild. At one point, with two fingers inside me and me gently moaning, he asked if I had any kinks.

As I mentioned before I grew up in a really religious family, and it was in some ways kind of repressive. On top of that, I was sexually assaulted when I was younger. I'm not really comfortable going into the details, but I think those two were the main origins of my kinks. I'm really submissive, into exposure, humiliation, BDSM, being forced to break my morals, that kind of stuff. I took one of those kink quizzes online and realized I'm into some more extreme stuff that I didn't even know existed, but now that I'm sober again I don't think I can bring myself to actually write it out. Basically, stuff I'd never voluntarily do in a million years, but sometimes I read about it online while touching myself.

I think between my drunkenness, the stimulation from Drew, and everything else that had happened, it just all came out. I was way more open and honest than I ever had been before with anyone, and not giving even a single thought to Noah listening to my every word. I told him about my upbringing, the abuse, my kinks, everything. I'm really glad I didn't end up crying, but it was close. There was definitely a shift in Drew's mood after that, but rather than just taking advantage of my drunken state, he asked if I'd be interested in trying out some of my kinks. Even though I wanted to tell him no and run out of his apartment, I knew I had to consent. He told me he was just going to make it fun for me the rest of the night, but gave me a safe word in case it was too much. But of course the whole problem was that I wasn't allowed to say the safe word or resist in any way. It was unbelievably frustrating, but also got me incredibly wet.

He started by picking me up and carrying me to his room. When he threw me down on the bed my legs flew apart and my dress lifted up, giving him his first full view of my pussy. He told me he wanted to make me feel exposed, so he placed a camera on his desk and pointed it at the bed, in order to get a video of everything we did. At the time I was thinking what the hell, the whole point was to get rid of my nudes, but I was drunk and horny, and I knew if I said anything Noah would release my nudes, so I went along with it.

He started off by making me give him a strip tease. Of course I barely had anything on to begin with, so pretty quickly I was just dancing for him naked while he held up his camera and took pictures. By this point the alcohol had fully hit me and my rational mind was turning off, just getting lost in the moment. Next he had me kneel in front of him. He pulled down his pants and his already mostly hard cock fell out onto my face with a smack, which I know he got even more pictures of. Honestly, I was really impressed with his dick. Noah's was the only other one I'd ever seen in person, and Drew's had to be at least twice as large. He made me call him daddy and beg to suck his cock. It was so humiliating, but somehow made me want it more. After probably fifteen minutes I could tell he was getting close, and he asked if I wanted to try some really kinky stuff. I thought and honestly hoped he was just going to cum in my mouth and that would be the end of the night, but instead he pulled his cock out, smacked it against my face a few times (covering me in my own saliva), and then made me open my mouth for him to spit into. I never felt so degraded before, but I don't think my pussy had ever been as wet either.

Done with his warmup, he had me lay down on the bed spread eagle and rub my pussy for him while he took even more pictures. I got really close to cumming right there, but he made me stop right before. It was terrible, I was so desperate for release by that point. Although it may have also given me a new edging kink, but we'll see about that later. Then he made me lick off my fingers that had just been inside of me. I had never tasted pussy before, let alone my own. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.

Finally he climbed on top of me, rubbing his cock up and down my slit, teasing my dripping hole. He told me to beg for it and to call him daddy. Even in my mental state at the time, I couldn't believe that I was about to beg a man that I had met just a couple hours beforehand, someone whose last name I didn't even know, to fuck me raw and take my virginity. After holding out for twenty one long years, and despite resisting brutal temptation uncountable times, that's how it was going to happen. Not something beautiful on my wedding day to my loving husband like I had always imagined, but instead just as some drunken slut having a risky one night stand. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get the words out: "Please fuck my pussy daddy."

He started sliding his massive girth into me, taking his time and clearly enjoying my tightness. At points I felt like he was going to split me in half, but I was really loosened up from all the foreplay, so that helped a lot. He would push it in slightly farther, hold it for a few seconds, and then pull out again, giving me time to adjust. It took a couple minutes but eventually he bottomed out and just stayed there while my pussy got used to being fully stretched.

After that he started thrusting, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed. It's embarrassing to admit, but between the alcohol, playing with myself for him on camera, and everything else that night, it only took a minute or two before I had a mind blowing orgasm on his cock, by far the hardest of my life. I think I actually saw God for a moment there. I didn't even know it was possible to cum that hard. I'm not sure exactly, but I think I was screaming cumming for almost a minute, and then I just went limp, completely exhausted. He kept fucking me the whole time of course, which definitely increased the intensity.

He continued fucking my lifeless body for probably another 15 minutes; it was really hard to keep track of time. Eventually he told me he was getting close, and to beg him to cum inside me. I'm not on birth control, and because of my faith I'm pro-life, so I really don't want to get pregnant (especially not by some random one night stand), but at the time I was so drunk and horny I started saying "please cum inside me daddy, please cum inside my pussy." He didn't need to be told twice. His grip tightened as he pushed himself as deep as possible. I felt him flood my pussy with his seed, which actually made me cum again, not as hard as the first time but still the 2nd hardest orgasm of my life. My pussy clenched around his cock and milked it dry while I saw stars. The warm, wet sensation of having someone cum inside you is incredible; I had no idea I would enjoy it so much. It felt so raw and primal, like that's what my body is made for, finally fulfilling its true purpose. A part of me desperately wants to experience it again, though I don't think I'll actually be doing so anytime soon. He came so much (and there was so little room for it inside of me with his huge cock) that a lot of it immediately came out and flowed down my ass and onto the bed.

After he was done he collapsed on me for a few minutes. He was so heavy and I was so out of it that I couldn't move at all, while a pool of cum slowly accumulated and cooled beneath me. Eventually he rolled off me and we both just fell asleep, exhausted.

In the morning I woke up first and managed to sneak out without waking him up. He texted me while I was on my way back asking to hang out again, saying that we had only scratched the surface of some of the things he wanted to try. I can't lie, there was a part of me that was really tempted to say yes, but I told him I had a lot of fun but it was a drunken one time thing. He took it really well actually. I also asked him to delete the photos videos and he said he would, but I guess there's no way to be sure. I think I'll keep his number though, never know what the future holds.

After that the reality of it all just sort of hit me at once and I cried for like an hour. It's difficult to reconcile that yesterday I thought my future husband would be the one, but instead I gave it up like a drunk whore. On top of that, Noah probably has an audio recording of the whole thing. I haven't talked to him yet today but I'm praying to God he keeps his end of the deal. I'm also worried that this is going to screw with my mind and be like a new core memory, since it was such an intense and emotional experience. I do want to try exploring some of my kinks, including some I only realized I had last night, but on my own terms and in my own time. I'm also terrified of getting pregnant. In my faith it's a sin to use plan B, but getting pregnant would be a million times worse. I have another day or two to decide so I guess I'll figure it out one way or another. It feels good to get this all off my chest and written down, and I'm feeling a lot better already than when I started writing. We'll see where the future takes me.

Kruos
Kruos
51 Followers