Bite Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully and firmly thrust up towards her tail bone. With my free hand, I give her tits a firm squeeze before lazily moving down to frig her clit.

Twitching, humping her hips, she surprises me by forcing her throat onto his cock. The stretch in the back of her near virgin throat is so sharp that it drags her back off the edge. I'm impressed. But undeterred.

"Keep that going, little bitch. Open yourself out, make a cunt of your whole body, yeees, Abbie. Shall we have him open your shit hole too huh?"

I hook my thumb around and sink it up her ass, all the while frigging her clit, all the while gouging firmly up against her g-spot.

Abbie comes for me, a squirming, gurgling gut punch of an orgasm with a cock down her throat and both holes stuffed. It rolls up and through her with a strangled cry of alarm.

I lay off her clit, instead gently stroking between her shoulder blades. I draw my sodden fingers from her cunt, sticky and warm, stroke the tight dry little hole above it.

My own body aches with need, nothing as benign as lust. The hunger burns my throat, clutches at my heart, cramping and insistent. I must feed, but I'm fussy about how. I want Leo to finish in her mouth, I'm certain. I want her poor little virgin asshole wrapped around my finger, absolutely. But I need her to see me take my own pleasure. Hmm, I love a challenge.

"Get up now. Keep your cunt mouth wide open, there's a good toy. Breathe, breathe, good girl."

She hesitates. The words, the sounds made no sense, come drunk and confused as she is.

Eye to eye I meet her confusion, her fear that I am touching her ass.

"Mouth. Open." I push the command gently, but I make sure she feels it. Mine. My toy.

"Hah?"

Her visceral shock of being unable to close her mouth at all is delightful.

"I hate having to repeat myself. Sit. Rest your head against the couch cushion. My boy Leo will kneel here and fuck your face. Perhaps in future you'll obey the first time I ask."

My obedient boy toy is still iron hard, only a third of his length will fit into Abbie's mouth at this awkward angle. He straddles her, steadies her head with a handful of hair, steadies himself on the cushions.

Abbie is horrified by the sloppy wet sound of Leo's dick clapping against the opening at the back of her throat. She wants to close her lips and suckle. She wants to shift the angle, the depth of penetration, anything, but these things are no longer under her control. I complete her helpless submission and penetrate her tight arse with two slick fingers.

I watch her face, she gazes back at me, indignant. She can't know, bless her, that I would have taken offense at anything just to punish her. Fucking two fingers in and out her tight hole, I use my thumb to rub her clit in circles once or twice before I sink it firmly up her cunt. She feels it. She spreads her knees as I massage the thick perineal flesh between my fingers and thumb. Oh that sound, that mewling desperate sound forced through the fucking of her mouth it drives me wild.

I open my mouth, let my blood swell, let my wicked teeth rise up like a serpent's fangs ready to strike. I let her see, I feel her adrenaline rush as she kicks out on instinct, I pin her legs down effortlessly with my knee. I bite daintily into the firm flesh at the top of Leo's hip. Immediately he thrusts too deep for comfort, and poor Abbie's eyes bug out as hot come shoots down her throat and up her nose.

I have kissed Leo well away from any great blood vessels. The tepid trickle of blood is nothing but an aperitif but to him? His mind becomes a riot of fireworks, a symphony of sensation. He is as addicted to my kiss, as I am to this blasphemy.

The thrall groans as he empties his balls, heedless of Abbie's panicked flailing. I pull away, lips barely wet with his blood, and I stand behind him. I look down as he withdraws his flaccid cock and see Abbie, sobbing in terror, mouth still wide open, choking on semen. She's staring right up at me as I sink my teeth into the side of his neck.

Oh I am careful. I never ever lose control. Still for a second, the magnitude of what I must do to survive wells up. All my sins are written in her eyes, and in the 'O' of her open mouth as she watches me steal his strength.

Disgust. Fear. And envy? God, yes Abbie! My come choked filthy perverted, bitch. 'Why not bite me?' her soul demands.

12