Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan could feel how deeply Jack loved him, missed him, needed him. He made himself malleable, giving Jack full control over his body, like he had his heart. Jack began to murmur in his ear, "Eeeeethan.... Eeeeethan...." Ethan's heart began to burst in love, and tears flowed freely onto the pillow.

Jack came with a grunt and a sigh. He stopped moving and Ethan felt every spurt of his Irish cream inside of him. Jack rubbed his face in the back of Ethan's wispy brown hair and said, "This has been the worse six days of my fucking life. I need you in my life forever. I can't live without you."

Ethan moved Jack off his back and they kissed over and over again. "It was stupid of me to suggest us not being together, even in anger. You're my Jackie Bear," Ethan said in between kisses. "And we're going to be together forever. I promise."

Jack couldn't help it. He had been holding it together all week and it was all too much emotionally. He choked out a sob and began to cry.

Ethan kissed his tears and let a few more of his own fall before he laid Jack onto his back. They switched and Ethan was inside of him, Jack's knees bent and in the crux of Ethan's armpits, Ethan's hands on Jack's ribs. Nothing and no one else mattered but the strength of their lovemaking.

They stayed that way for minutes, hours, days, centuries it felt like, until Ethan found himself burying deeper, making Jack moan audibly.

"Cum for me..." Ethan said breathlessly as the old mattress squeaked below them.

Jack wrapped one hand around Ethan's strong bicep, grabbed himself with his other hand, and began to tug.

"Cum for me," Ethan said again.

Jack began to moan louder and tremble. It ignited something primal in Ethan. He didn't care that they were in a full house, that it was in the middle of the night, that anyone could hear them. He wanted him, needed him, needed to dominate his husband, command him. Ethan moved faster, pumped harder, grunting deep in his throat.

He growled at Jack, "Cum for me, babe. Cum now. Now."

Jack cried out as his cockhead exploded on his chest, white, hot streaks shooting out, his entire body tensing up.

The sight along with the clenching of Jack's rectum had Ethan yell out, "Fuck!" and his entire body trembled with euphoria when he came deep inside of his husband. He couldn't think, breath or move, all he could feel was Jack. He moaned with every release, at least seven spurts before he came down from his climax.

Ethan pulled out and crashed his face on Jack's chest from exhaustion, then remembered there was cum there. He laid still, listening to Jack's heartbeat slow down until Jack spoke first.

"I just want to point out, that this was absolutely a booty call," said Jack.

Ethan laughed out loud. "I love you, Jackie Bear. More than you'll ever know."

"I think I know now," Jack said back softly.

Ethan moved up until they were face to face and kissed his lips softly. They kissed and kissed and kissed until they were both hard and made love a third time. Then they switched and made love a fourth time.

Ethan ended up in front of Jack and Jack held onto him tightly, their fingers entwined against Ethan's chest, watching the sun rise from Jack's bedroom window.

~~~Final Epilogue~~~

Jack used the master key to open up the front door of the home across the street from the Inn. Jackie Chris ran past him first, mouth going a mile a minute screaming, "I know which room is mine!"

Susie was right on her heels. "You mean our room! Daddy said I could have the bed under the window. Papa, stop her!" she demanded as she ran by as well.

Jack shook his head and walked into the empty living room. The downstairs furniture would not come until tomorrow, but the beds were in, so they could officially sleep there tonight. Ethan came into the house holding Jamie, the last of their growing family.

"EJ is refusing to leave the basement," Ethan said. "I haven't told him the plan yet, mostly because I still think it sucks, but that's your kid so I figured you would want to."

He handed Jamie to his other dad, gave a kiss and went upstairs to stop the girls from fighting. "Hey!" Ethan raised his voice. "Calm down."

His words were met with a mixture of "But Daaad" and "she said" and "I want-"

"How about," he raised his voice again to talk over them, "We rearrange the beds so the window is in the middle. That way it belongs to both of you."

"Okay!" they said excitedly.

"I'll get your Papa to help. In the meantime, can you organize your stuffed animals and start putting your toys on the shelves? That way we don't have to do it for you."

"Okay, Daddy," they chorused again and did as they were told.

Ethan watched them. Jacqueline was growing up so fast; He could hardly believe six and a half years had passed since Claire walked into their lives, scared and pregnant. She was the splitting image of her mother, fiery strawberry-blonde, wild, curly hair, thin frame, light brown eyes and freckles, and it made him smile to see that.

She was strong willed, talkative and insightful, and he knew she was going to give them a run for their money growing up. JC hadn't asked again about her mother since before her birthday. But he watched her take the picture of out of her makeup purse and slide it inside her pillowcase.

Suzanne, who just had a birthday and turned six, was the opposite of her sister. She was quieter, a thinker rather than a talker. She was bilingual, with a skin tone that looked like it was perpetually kissed by the sun, long jet black hair, dark brown mysterious eyes. You never knew what she was thinking unless she told you.

It was a good idea to not have them in the same first grade classroom. Ethan was concerned she would be a follower, but Suzanne was able to flourish without being in her sister's shadow, finding her own interests in drawing and painting. Susie began to join Ethan when he was sketching more often, and quietly draw beside him. That made him happy.

He left them to it and went down the hall to the master bedroom. The mattress was brand new, still in plastic, and on the floor. He went to the large window that faced the front of the home and looked at the Inn. It was doing very well and continued to get great reviews and recommendations on Trip Advisor and other sites.

Ethan still remembered stumbling there on the night of the blizzard and how it felt like home, then became his home. Next was The Starling Residence, that had a waitlist of applicants, so it would always be running. And now he had three businesses, the Inn, The Residence and the AirBnB that Jack convinced him to do, all under RedStar Corp, their company.

He decided to go see how Jack's talk with EJ was going so he walked back to the Inn. But as he was going down the steps to the basement apartment, he collided with EJ, who yelled, "Thanks Dad!" on his way across the street to their new home.

Ethan knew why his son was excitedly running across the street. After a lot of discussion between the two of them, Jack and Ethan decided to give EJ the basement apartment as his own room. They agreed he was responsible enough. Still, Ethan had a list of rules that E.J. had to follow, but he would wait until later on to tell him. EJ's happiness at the moment meant everything to him.

Sometimes he looked at Ethan Junior and saw the chubby face boy with the infectious laugh. Other times he saw a younger version of himself. But he was snarky and stubborn like Jack. He was also thoughtful and dependable and full of love, just like Jack.

Maybe Ethan was doing something right with him. EJ was a good kid who got good grades and stayed out of trouble, even kept his best friend Freddie out of trouble most of the time. He was so proud of his eldest son. Ethan was buckling up for the wild ride EJ's teenage years was sure to take them on, and so grateful that Jack was going on the ride with him.

Ethan had not spoken to him about his mother, and EJ had not asked.

Ethan took a seat next to Jack on the couch and took his hand. After a few moments, Jack said, "Don't ask me what now."

Ethan laughed, realizing that was something he always asked of Jack when they were about to take a new journey together. "I know what's next. Art studio down here for me. Finishing up your Masters program, then a PhD for you. Raising four troublesome kids for the two of us."

"You forgot a lifetime of happiness," Jack said.

Ethan looked down at his 11-month-old son playing with EJ's old blocks. Jamison's skin was the color of wet sand and his hazel eyes were the brightest of the whole family. His hair was growing soft and curly, also brown, and his smile lit up Ethan's world. Jamie could hold onto furniture and shuffle alongside but he didn't want to walk. Probably because Ethan was always holding him.

Ethan didn't mind spoiling him a little. Jamie was his last baby.

He looked at Jack, his husband, his best friend, his partner in business and in life. His whole heart in a beautiful package of jet black hair, green eyes and a dimpled smile that still made his stomach do a butterfly flip, ten years later.

"I'm already living that part," said Ethan.

They kissed, held hands and watched Jamie play with EJ's old blocks.

~~~~~~~

After 10 years for them and 20 chapters for us, I plan to end this story here on Lit. I do have a bonus chapter but I don't know if you want it, it's covid related since the time lapse has caught up to us. (The span of BSIC is 2008-2018). The bonus chapter focuses on how the Starling-Frazier fared through the pandemic alongside Connor, Jamel and Freddie. But after that the story shifts to EJ as the MC, with Freddie, Imani and Kim as they navigate growing up, which is not the genre of Literotica.

I still get comments on how much people love BSIC and I am so grateful for each and every one of them. I respond to them if you leave me your email address but it's also okay to keep it anonymous. Thank you so much for your continued support of my work.

Love, Eskay

A reminder: This story and all of the characters are copyrighted. All rights reserved.