Bj in the Stall with My Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet my crush in the bathroom. Love him.
2k words
4.59
9.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," I pleaded, looking up at John from his crotch.

John's face was red.

"No, I'm sorry," John looked down at me. Our eyes locked as time seemed to stand still. I heard a noise come from the stall. I came back to reality and remembered that Fen, one of my classmates was naked on the other side of the stall.

Fen was a bigger man. He was very husky. He had a gut and a beard. He had black hair and was average height. He wasn't really my type. But I saw his cock and it was weird to think I was aroused.

"I owe Fen for letting me copy off his homework. I was hoping that Fen and I could double team you," John tried to explain, his hand scratched the back of his head as he gave me a sincere smile, "I didn't think you would mind."

"I don't know..." I thought to myself. I didn't really like Fen, I liked John.

"If I say no to Fen, John might get turned off by me," I thought to myself.

"You can totally say no if you don't want to," John told me.

After contemplating my decision. I decided I was ok with it. If I got to feel John's dick again I would be happy. I would get to show him how much I like him.

I got on my knees and started rubbing my hand up and down John's bulge. John's jeans were so tight. I stood up. As if on command, John stood up next to me. I grabbed John by his bulge and pulled him into the stall where Fen was waiting.

"Take off your clothes," I said to John, seductively looking into his eyes as I gave his bulge one last squeeze.

I kissed John, and turned to face Fen sitting on the toilet seat, naked, already hard.

I got down on my knees again, this time staring directly at Fen's big cock.

I decided not to hesitate and to just go for it. I was surprised when Fen's cock filled my entire mouth. I felt as though my jaw was being stretched. Drool was coming out the sides of my mouth. I tried to swallow and I choked on Fen's massive cock as it sat in my throat. I continued to cough. I wanted to impress John so I kept it down as long as I could.

When I started getting used to the size of the cock in my mouth, I began to suck up and down. Fen was moaning. It felt good to please Fen, but I could only think of John. I stroked Fen's cock while I continued to suck.

"That's it.. That's it.." I looked up at Fen as he called out to me, his eyes closed from pleasure.

I didn't know it, but my make-up was smeared all over. It happened when I was tearing up from choking on Fen's package. I took this second to look back at John. John was fully naked, stroking his erect cock, looking down at me in in a daze of ecstasy. I tried to smile at him, but Fen grabbed the back of my head and pulled my down on his cock. My eyes went wide as I choked, Fen's cock deep down my throat. Fen started to thrust up into my mouth and all I could do was cough. I was stunned and couldn't get off. I continued to choke and gasp for breath.

"Easy now," John said as he pulled me up from Fen's cock. I could finally breathe. I remained in John's arms, trying to regather my wind. My eyes were watering uncontrollably, and my lipstick was smeared. My face was red and I felt like a mess.

"Are you ok to keep going?" John asked me.

"That's really nice of him to ask me," I thought.

"Is it ok if you fuck Fen while you suck my dick?" John asked. I nodded to John and smiled.

John grabbed my arms and guided me backwards. I knew what was coming. I was already wet, having been thinking about John's naked cock next to me. John felt my pussy and smiled. His fingers were a little cold, but it felt nice as he spread his finger deep into my pussy lips. John let go of my and Fen grabbed my sides, guiding me onto his massive cock. My heart was racing.

"Fen is gonna be inside me," was all I thought to myself.

I sat down on his massive cock. It almost took the breath out of me.

"Oh my god.." I managed to say as I looked up into the air, my mouth open. Fen was deep inside me. Fen's cock filled me up and I immediately began to feel pleasure.

Fen's arms were still around my waist though I felt firmly in place by the massive cock in me. Fen guided me up and down as I bellowed out.

"Ohh myy.. Ohh myy," I was on the verge of cumming already.

As I continued to bounce on Fen's cock, my head started to droop. John picked up my head and guided his cock into my mouth.

This is what I was familiar with. John's cock felt so good in my mouth as I thought back to yesterday. I grabbed on as Fen bounced me up and down. This was my chance to make Fen feel good.

My hand was holding the base of John's shaft. As my pussy rode up Fen's massive cock, my mouth went deep onto John's cock. Then I would fall back onto Fen's massive cock and suck John off as hard as I could. John's cock was wet with my saliva.

"Sydney, please don't stop," John called out in pleasure.

"Uhhh Uhhh Uhhh," was all that came out of me as I continued to ride Fen's horse cock.

I didn't want to stop. The pleasure my pussy was feeling, combined with John's cock in my mouth was pure ecstasy.

My neck was staring to hurt from being cranked on John's cock. I ignored the discomfort.

"Ahhhh.." I said in pleasure as I took my mouth off John's cock. I started to stroke his cock with one of my hands as I smiled up at him. John was so cute.

I could feel Fen's cum building in his penis as I sat back into his soft body. Fen continued to thrust. As I sat back, stroking John's cock. We hear someone talk behind us in the bathroom.

"Don't stop on account of me," I heard a woman's voice call out from behind John.

"Stacy!" John called, turning around, "I didn't think you were gonna make it."

My hand left John's cock as he turned.

" I wouldn't miss it," Stacy giggled.

John walked over, scooped Stacy up and dropped her on the counter. Stacy's short shorts were down to her ankles in a heartbeat.

"Who is this girl?" I thought to myself confused.

I was stunned. I had stopped all movement on Fen, and then he thrusted deep into me.

"Uhhhhh" I let out a giant wail.

"I didn't know Sydney was such a slut," I hear Stacy say quietly behind John. Stacy is looking right at me, giggling as John was kissing her neck. I sat in the stall, make-up smeared, bouncing up and down on Fen's massive cock. Unable to control my tired body. I had to brace myself with both hands on the side of the stall as Fen's cock was making me cum.

I looked up again and this time John was eating out Stacy's pussy. Stacy had her legs spread, one hand on the back of John's head, the other bracing on the counter. Stacy's face was red.

"Oh John. Oh Jon. Don't stop. Eeehh," Stacy shrieked.

I thought Stacy's voice was annoying.

"Yes John. Oh God right there," Stacy moaned.

I looked at her in disbelief. She was clearly putting on a show.

"Hey Sydney?" Called Fen behind me, "Is it ok if we move to the floor? My legs are asleep. You can use my sweatshirt as knee pads."

"Thank goodness," I thought to myself. Fen's massive cock had already made me cum four times. I was exhausted.

I stood up, I was bow legged, my ass sore from the massive cock. I looked over at John and Stacy. John stood up and grabbed his cock with one hand. John started to guide his cock into Stacy's pussy.

"Yesss," I hear Stacy moan.

I get down on my hands and knees. Fen grabs both sides of my hips. I close my eyes, bracing for Fen's massive cock to re-enter me. Fen slides his cock in.

"It's so deep," I think to myself.

Fen has more power now. He was going easy before. Each thrust of Fen's hips hits me like a bus. I can feel his massive cock skewering me. I feel more and more pleasure as it fills me up.

"Uhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh," I let out uncontrollable moans.

"Stacy you feel so good," John says.

I am jealous. That should be me with John.

"Oh John," Stacy wraps her arms around John's shoulders and rides his cock. Stacy looks over John's shoulder and down at me getting pumped by Fen and winks.

"I think I'm gonna cum," Says John. I look up again. I wanted to be the one to make John cum.

"Don't cum in me. Give it to Sydney. She wants it more than I do," Stacy said.

Stacy knew I wanted it bad. It was all over my face. I couldn't hide it.

John turned around to face me. He looked down at me. I looked up and smiled.

"Is this ok, Sydney?" John asked.

I nodded as I tried to bring my head up. Fen didn't pump as hard, but his thrusts were causing me to buck. John held out his cock in front of my mouth. I held my mouth open as wide as I could and felt John's cock slide back into my throat. I didn't mind that John's cock had just been in Stacy's pussy. Stacy came up behind John and started massaging his shoulders.

"I'm gonna cum," said John again.

I continued to suck as I was now being skewered from the front and the back. It was tough to breathe.

"I'm gonna cum too," said Fen.

I couldn't move, I was held in place, my body tired. I could feel the cum building in both cocks. I was gargling on John's cock as Fen pumped me further forward.

"How does my pussy taste, Sydney?" Stacy giggled.

I felt so warm. I had two cocks in me at the same time and they were both ready to cum. With one last thrust, Fen pulled himself off and started stroking his cock above my back. With Fen's massive cock out of my pussy, I grabbed on to John's cock and continued to suck. I stroked his cock as my lips and tongue wrapped around it. I wanted to savor every last bite.

"Sydney, you are amazing," John called out. I started to blush. Stacy wasn't too happy about that.

"I'm cumming," said John. I felt his cock twitch.

I braced for John's cum and held my mouth around his cock. At the last moment, Stacy pushed John's hips forward and I chocked on John's cock. John's load shot strait down my throat and I started gagging. I tried to get off John's cock, but Fen was right behind me. I continued to choke on John's cock and his thick cum as Fen finished on my back and in my hair.

Shortly after, Fen got dressed and left the bathroom. I had fallen back onto the floor. I was in a daze, breathing heavy. My eyes blurred down towards my feet. John's cum dripped from my mouth. Suddenly there is a flash.

"The other girls are not gonna believe this." Stacy laughed, holding her phone to her eyes, typing away at her screen. "C'mon John, let's go."

"Thanks again, Sydney. I really owe you. I had a lot of fun." Said John as he and Stacy walked out of the bathroom.

I lay on the bathroom floor. I didn't know the next time I would be able to get John alone. What was Stacy going to do with that photo? Did John like Stacy more than me?

Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers