Black Biker Gangbang

Story Info
An unwanted sexual encounter with black bikers.
1k words
4.3
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

It was another beautiful summer day and I was out on my motorcycle cruising around. I was headed for e beach that I had heard about. This beach was supposed to be a biker beach and it was pretty much bikers only that used it.

I got there around eleven this morning and parked among all the bikes already there. The beach was kind of hidden from the road so it provided some privacy for us to do pretty much whatever we wanted while there.

I had left all my clothes in the saddle bags and was just wearing some swim shorts as I walked towards the beach. When I found it I was surprised to find that it was almost all black men and they were all naked.

As I approached I saw that they were all crowded around what appeared to be a young white couple on their knees in the middle of them. They were both sucking cocks while the rest were slowly stroking their very impressive big black cocks waiting their turn.

I decided that I should probably leave but as I turned around to walk away I bumped into a very large black man with an equally large cock. He asked me what my rush was and why didn't I join the fun as he guided me towards the rest of them.

As we got closer he called out to them telling them that he had found some fresh meat for them. I was stripped of my shorts and pushed to my knees. Now here I was on my knees with a half dozen big black cocks pointed right at my face.

I struggled to get back up but soon felt my hands being bound behind my back and pushed back to my knees. As I started to say something my mouth was suddenly filled with a big cock and my head held onto it.

After I had sucked all of them I heard someone saying that they were going to take us back to their clubhouse with them and really give us a workout.

When we got to the parking lot they had the couple ride double with a couple of the bikers. I was told to get on my bike and in the middle of all of them so I couldn't just ride away from them, then we were all on the road.

We rode for about an hour before we got to their club house. There was a sign on it that said "Black Cruisers MC" above the door. The three of us were taken inside told to sit on a sofa while they all got beers.

We couldn't tell what they were doing or talking about but pretty soon they had split up into three groups. Each group came over and took one of us with them.

I was once again on my knees being fed some big black cock. After I had sucked all of them I was bent over the arm of a sofa and could feel the head of a cock rubbing up and down my ass crack. I was begging them not to fuck me but they just laughed, telling me to shut up and that pretty soon I would be begging for more black inside my pussy.

Then I felt the head pop in and he stopped moving to allow me to adjust to it. I felt so full with just this. I had never been fucked before and it really hurt, I was still begging him to stop. He just laughed and slowly pushed the rest of his cock into me all the way. He told someone to keep me quiet while he fucked me really hard. That is when a cock was pushed into my mouth.

Now I was being fucked at both ends and it was actually beginning to feel good. I involuntarily began pushing my ass back and the guy fucking me told that it didn't seem to take very long for me to like what he was doing to me. He reached around and grabbed my now hard cock. "See, your cock seems to be enjoying this."

He was right to; my cock was the hardest it has ever been and leaking like a faucet.

It didn't take either of them to fill me with their cum at both ends. As soon as they pulled out my ass was quickly filled with another big cock. As I was once again being fucked hard I could hear the others being fucked as well. Pretty soon the three of us were indeed begging for more.

As I looked over at the others. She was kneeling with her pussy right above his mouth and a big cock slamming in and out of her pussy. Every few strokes the cock would push into his mouth for a few strokes. His legs were pushed up to his chest and he was also being pounded hard.

When the cock fucking her finished she pushed her pussy down onto him and he was forced to clean the cum from her. The three of us were used like this for what seemed like hours before every one of the bikers were satisfied. But they weren't through with us yet.

We were told to pleasure each other. First I was ordered to fuck her, then he was ordered to fuck me while I cleaned my cum from her pussy. Then she sucked my cock until I shot my load all over her face. He was then told to clean the cum from her face while sucked his cock.

By now some of the bikers were ready for another round with us and we were once again being fucked hard. They continued to have their way with us all through that night and into the morning. They would take turns sleeping and fucking us. We never got to sleep.

Finally about 10 the next morning everyone collapsed into a big heap and slept. It was late that afternoon when we woke up. They told us they would let us go after we were all used one more time and the fucking began again.

When they told us to get out we were all too happy to do so. Once outside the couple told me I could crash at their place since it was only a block away if I wanted. I readily agreed and shortly we were all naked and asleep in their king sized bed.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers