All Comments on 'Black Biker Gangbang'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCK, THIS WOULD BE A DREAM CUM TRUE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! Having my little white boi pussy gang fucked by a bunch of rough huge hung black bikers while the rest of them used my mouth would be like finding paradise.

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Loved the story. It reminds me of a dream I have repeated. I'm adducted by a biker, taken to their club, have rubber hood with just a mouth open placed over my head, I am stripped and cuffed to a fuck bench. I am used all weekend. Exhausted and cum covered I am taken to a local woods, naked and left to find my own way home. I'd love to read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Wish I was taken to the "Black Cruisers MC" club house and asked if I would like to be their live-in faggot to be used as they see fit. Of course I'd say, "Yes, I'd love to service each and every one of you whenever I was permitted to do so." Yup, I love Black cock that much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where is this place. I will pay this gang to fuck me. Sitting here stroking my dick wishing this was me. A+

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Enjoyed it but too short! Would have liked to know more about the protagonist - is he married, does he have a family? Since he’d never been fucked in the ass, that implies he was probably straight (which just makes the story hotter in my view). And what about the couple? Newlyweds? Loved what the gang did to them. Being gang banged (not that anyone in this story seemed to have a choice) by blacks is a very common white fantasy. The element of force assuages white guilt about wanting to be fucked by black men.

OralSubRayOralSubRay5 months ago

Yes, Absolutely wish it was me. As is obvious by many comments, black cock deserves to be sucked by white submissive men. Their cocks are beautiful and delicious, they love to have us white boys on our knees, where we belong

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This story is amazing I wish it was me being gang-raped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergary_4_u@gary_4_u
I am a bi mwm and always looking for a dominant top male to use me for our mutual pleasure