Black Bull 10: Terms & Conditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Even forewarned, I could barely believe the things I saw in the rest of the video.

It had switched from being a handheld phone to become full-screen, clearly being shot on the video camera in the corner.

With her naked husband locked in the large cage by the side of the bed, Samuel proceeded to use the man's wife as a play-toy, as his own private collection of married holes to use as he pleased. He never removed the handcuffs, instead aggressively pulling her jeans and panties off, then literally tearing the small top in half, the woman screaming in surprise as she was forcefully derobed.

I watched, entranced, as the married woman was spanked, hard, a large black leather paddle eliciting screams of pleasure/pain. Her bull then 'prone-boned' her for a full half an hour; I counted at least three shuddering orgasms from the dominated wife.

He finished off their marathon fucking session by finally uncuffing her, having her lie on her back and hold her legs up and out as he brought her to the edge again, making her cry out, begging to have him shoot his seed deep inside her. The video finally ended just as the woman had turned herself around, lying flat on the bed, to lovingly lick clean her bull's giant cock.

Christ.

I clicked on the next video, entitled 'Charles & Helen - How to Make a Cuckold Cry'.

This one started much more sedately. All three of them were sat on the sofa in the main room, all fully clothed. The woman, a small, pretty little redhead, short, very pale and with gorgeous, big round eyes, was dressed in a white floral dress, almost virginal in nature. Both Samuel and the husband, Charles, a large bald man with a patrician nose, were wearing dark suits.

The video was shot on a phone again, this time the thing clearly propped up on a chair slightly in front and to the left of them all, the lights of the City twinkling in the dark night, visible through the large glass panels.

They seemed to be looking at a document sat on the table in front of them. It looked for all the world like the start of a tedious legal drama, until their bull spoke up.

"This is not a legal document," he explained to the couple, "and it has no force in law. Instead, it will rely on your own willingness to abide by it, with one punishment detailed - if you breach its terms, you will never be allowed to see me again. Do you understand?"

The couple nodded their assent, the man in particular visibly nervous, constantly fidgeting with his suit jacket and shirt collar; the wife looked much more sanguine.

"It spells out, in detail, how our relationship will continue. In particular, it contains some provisions about your relationship."

The couple looked nervously at each other.

"Helen, please, if you would read out loud your part."

The woman coughed, clearing her throat then read the words, her voice a light, high sweet tone, sounding more like a young woman in her early twenties than one in her late thirties.

"I, Helen Chambers, do hereby swear that I will not ever again allow my husband to have sex with me."

I shuddered. It was almost a premonition...

The woman paused, looked up at her husband and smiled. The man looked like he had been given a terminal diagnosis.

She looked down again, continuing, "He will not be allowed any oral pleasure from me. He may, when 'My Bull'" - she put heavy emphasis on that part - "deems it acceptable, be allowed to have me masturbate him. He may also pleasure me, orally, as and when I see fit. I hereby foreswear his penis, submitting my mouth, my pussy and"- she paused, looking up in shock at Samuel, the big man grinning ear to ear - "my ass to 'My Bull', in perpetuity."

Samuel handed her a fountain pen, the woman eagerly signing her name.

The husband, slack-jawed, seemed unable to process what he'd heard.

"Please, baby, you, you can't agree to this! You're my wife for God's sake!"

Helen looked at her husband, smiling sweetly at him.

"If you don't sign this document Charlie, I'll divorce you tomorrow."

Her tone was light, but forceful. The man just bowed his head, accepting his defeat.

"Charles," smiled the bull, clearly relishing the couple's complete submission to him, "if you would please read your part."

The man took the document from his wife, staring blankly at it. He didn't say anything.

His wife leaned into him, kissing him on the cheek.

"If you love me honey, you'll do this for me. I may be your wife, but I belong to Samuel. I'm his. Completely."

The husband let out a defeated sigh and read.

"I, Charles Chambers, do hereby swear that I will never again have sex with my wife. From this day on, 'Our Bull'" - he raised his eyebrows slightly, as if confused by the plural - "shall be the sole decision maker for my wife and I in all matters concerning sex and her body. I hereby relinquish any and all thoughts of ever satisfying her again, and submit her to the ownership of 'Our Bull'."

The man looked completely shell-shocked, as if he were signing his life-away - sex-wise, I guess he was.

He signed his name, his wife doing a gleeful little clap, her eyes locked on their bull.

The couple's new owner stood up, taking off his jacket.

"Now," he said, smiling, "I think it is time I showed you both what being owned by your 'Bull' really means."

The video stopped dead, the husband frozen with his head in his hands, his wife embracing her new owner.

12