Black Cat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of doing one armed muscle-ups I felt someone lust for me. In that lust was a strong sense of domination. I finished the last rep and dropped to the floor. I scanned the crowd until I found the bodybuilder with a cocky smirk on his face; that was the guy. I said to Janice as I passed her, "I need a break, back in 10." I growled and made sure my shoulder hit his as I passed him on the way to the Men's locker room.

Once in the locker room I leaned against the counter with the sinks with my arms crossed. The guy that thought he could make me submit kicked the door in. He was about six foot tall, jacked and smirking. God, doesn't he ever stop smirking? He grabbed the back of my head and said, "You ever suck a big dick, boy?"

I broke his hold with my right arm, took his neck in my left hand and squeezed. His eyes bugged out, his face turned red and his mouth worked like a fish out of water. I slowly stiff arm lifted this heavy weight bodybuilder high above my head. He kicked out as I ripped the shorts and jockstrap off him. His flaccid penis jiggled against his little scrotum. "You call that a big dick?" I flicked it with a finger. "Looks like a little boy's pee pee to me." Then I tossed him across the room into the tiled wall. He bounced off the wall and hit the floor face first. He was still sputtering and trying to catch his breath when I grabbed HIS head and yanked him up to his knees. I pulled out my member. As slapped his face with it I growled, "This is a cock, boy. A MAN'S COCK. See how thick, long and hard it is? See the veins throb with power?" I shoved his nose into my crotch. "Smell that? Breath in a MAN'S musk." I slapped the back of his head, it sounded like a gunshot. "I said BREATH IN! Yeah, that's it boy. You think you can dominate me? You're a pathetic worm...not even worthy to breath around me." I saw his little dick start to shrivel and pull back. "To be USED by ME."

Was I actually going to do it? Was I going to make a male suck me? Was I going to face fuck, ass fuck a man? I've never been gay, but the power I had over this so called male was intoxicating...maddening.

Was I going to cross the line?

GODDAMN FUCKING RIGHT I WAS!

I plunged my cock into his mouth so deep and fast I broke through his throat barrier and went deep into his esophagus. I held him there for a minute, his mouth and lips bleeding, stretched to the breaking point and relished the panic blasting off him. Then I repeatedly face fucked him so hard and fast that after a few minutes I could feel his teeth loosen in their sockets. I throw him back to the floor and straddle his chest, pinning his arms above him. As I rubbed my leaking cock over his mouth and nose I growled, "You like the taste of my pre, don't ya boy? Yeah. Open your mouth, boy." When he doesn't obey I forehand and backhand slap his face, whipping his head back and forth. "I said OPEN!" The fear blasting off him is almost palatable...and I'm chugging it like a man dying of thirst with a bucket of water.

He opens his mouth, sticks out his tongue and licks the pre flowing out of my cock. "Yeah,GRRRR! That's a good little boy. Lap up. Grrr yeah."

Between licks he pleaded, "Please don't hurt me."

I don't know what enraged me more; him thinking he could dominate me or begging for mercy like a wimp. In either case I threw his legs to his chest and positioned my cock at his ass. I slowly, powerfully move into a double bi pose. He whispered, "Oh...my...God," just before I ruptured his ass and fucked him balls deep.

Thirty minutes later I cleaned my shit and blood coated cock in his mouth. I spun from my crouching position when I heard a low noise behind me. I snarled and flexed every muscle fiber in my being, ready for the next emasculation. Sitting in the corner of the room was a terrified average bodybuilder. He was trembling, hugging his knees to his chest. "Th-that was my master. Y-you treated him like a rag doll!" I stand, take off my shirt and give the cowering boy a Kubric stare. I show him my raw power in a double bi pose. "Oh...fuck...you're massive."

"Your 'Master' is destroyed. Get on your stomach. Crawl to your new, superior Master." My first sub fell to his belly and slowly inched towards me. I broke the bi pose and pulled my shoulders back, chest and pelvis forward. I stared hard at him down my nose. When he touched my shoe I commanded, "Arch your back, crawl up my leg. kiss the only cock in this building." He clung to my legs as he clawed his way up. He, only for an instant looked into my eyes before averting them and kissing my apple-sized glans. I squeezed out a few ounces of precum and commanded, "Lick that pre. Swallow it." His little, pink tongue slowly licked off the nectar and swallowed. "Good boy," I said. "What's your name and how many more musclefags did the worm have?"

"Bradly and ten, Master," he all but whispered.

I exhale a growl. That amount will have to do for today. "When you leave you will tell Janice at the front desk the name, email and address of the worm and every fucking fag, including yourself. Do I make myself clear, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Now get your worthless carcass off my leg." I shook my leg. He fell to the floor, whimpering. I put my shirt and shorts back on and examined the unconscious ex-dom. His stomach was rounded like he was eight months pregnant from all the cum I blasted into him. Cum covered his head and face. I pull out my phone, put my foot on his chest and take a pic. It's a beautiful shot; the light really accentuated the cum leaking out of his mouth. I then turned to the sinks and, while I hummed a nameless tune, washed my hands. I dried them, tossed the paper towel in the bin and left the locker room.

"That took a long time. You ok?" Janice said as I approached her.

"Yeah, something didn't agree with me," I said as we approached the next machine.

While switching plates on the leg press a skinny intellectual looking guy walked up to me and said, "Ya know, guys as big as you are usually compensating for something. With as big as you are you must have a two inch dick."

I spun and took a step towards the little man. I held a 45 plate in both hands, growled and said, "Long enough to impale you, thick enough to snap you pelvis, hard enough to fuck a tank." Then, as his eyes bugged out, I slowly brought my hands together, crushing the thick cast iron plate like it was clay. A wet spot appeared on his shorts as he lost control of his bladder. He said, "Oh...fuck," and ran away. I casually tossed the useless hunk of metal over my shoulder and grabbed another plate.

When I did the last rep on the last machine the gym was full. "Where did all these people come from?" I asked Janice.

"They came to see you," she replied.

"What? Why? How?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "The 'what' is because of those videos. "Why...are you kidding? And that," she pointed to the shirt, "is the how."

I looked down and only saw pecs. When I lifted the shirt hem I realized that the gym's logo was on the shirt. I also heard a wolf whistle and half the gym groan in lust at my cobblestone ten-pack. "I guess Keena's going to be happy about that."

Janice sighed and said, "No. She's not. Come on. I'll explain it to you over lunch. You're buying."

As Janice ate her Cobb salad in the cafe, and I had four gallons of their special recipe protein shake and a steak wrap, she explained that a gym turns a profit when members don't use the facility. All the recurring costs and maintenance per member is lower when the facilities are under utilized. Now if some of those people are new members or everyone, and she meant EVERYONE, spent money in the cafe or pro shop Keena might break even today.

"Doesn't the head gym-rat bring new members in?"

She laughed and said, "Brannigan has done nothing except self-promote his 'all natural supplements' that's made of sawdust and sand." She took her last bite of salad and said, "Well, thanks for the stimulating session and the late lunch. I've got to get back to work." She excused herself and left the cafe.

I nursed my last half gallon of protein shake and soaked up the ambiance and random emotions that came my way. I closed my eyes and tried to catalog the feelings; awe and lust (obviously), appreciation, some worship (I flexed my pecs when I felt that) and...envy/rage?

I snapped my eyes open and scanned the room looking for the source of those emotions. The cafe, however, was too packed to pick out the source. I shrugged and downed the remainder of the shake. My back and sternum cracked as I stood and stretched. Time to check out my sauna and hot tub.

I shucked my shirt and shorts as soon as I entered my room. Using a foot I pushed the door closed and looked over my private domain. The masseuse put a massage table in the middle of the main room. Off the main room was the bathroom and shower. Like the sauna and hot tub the shower was large enough for multiple people. On the opposite wall was a door. Behind that door I found a twenty foot diameter octagonal room with mirrors on all the walls; a posing room. I flipped the switch to turn on the lights and entered, closing the door behind me. I started flexing and posing. I saw that the pump has started to leave my muscles. I channeled power to all my skeletal muscles and increased the blood flow to inflate them again. I involuntarily growl at the sensation. To make this massive powerful physique permanent I imagined all the micro tears healing. Immediately all soreness left me and I smiled; I didn't think that would actually work.

For my next experiment I closed my eyes and imagined all my muscle cells divided into two to double my muscle mass. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to my hands and one knee as my entire body felt like I was dragged through broken glass, covered in salt and tossed into a volcano. Through the pain I felt my muscles roil against my skin. That skin became as taught as a drum head and threatening to tear. I quickly tried to repair skin damage before I split myself. I stopped screaming and opened my eyes as the pain subsided.

I stood and marveled at my new physique. I am bigger, more striated, stronger than any human will ever be. Brenna was strong enough to bench a truck, curl a car. I am strong enough to throw a train engine a hundred yards, tear a car in half. I threw my arms behind me, arched my back, and yelled, "YES!" My voice, an octave lower than before, rattled the mirrors.

I entered the room as a man. I left a god.

12