All Comments on 'Black Dog Unchained'

by malcwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wandereyewandereyealmost 5 years ago
Nice

I'm looking forward to reading what they put the husband thru.

VancouverManVancouverManalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great start. Would love to see him serve the women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not so much

I really didn’t want to over dissect this story but there’s so much here that’s over the top that I’m not sure where to start.

On the surface of it it’s a sexy encounter the only thing close to BDSM is that the scene is consensual but that’s where it ends.

Sure they were given a safe word but FFS it’s bullshit, it’s the “blackmail safe word”, feel free to use your safe word but if you do all access to the lifestyle is cancelled. I know they could try going elsewhere but that’s not the point.

It’s beyond obvious that they’re newbies and she’s taking full advantage of them so she doesn’t qualify as a Domme but as a predator. No talk of limits or expectations.

Just because someone is interested in kink and starting their journey into BDSM doesn’t mean that they’re automatically on board with being a pain slut or humiliation. Piercing nipple clamps are not a good starting point for someone who’s never tried clamps before. She’s the sexual equivalent of a corrupt politician. Move over Mr 50 Shades there’s a new abusive arsehole in town, it remains to be seen if she’s a creepy stalker as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mistress Sarah and Janet

Janet will be the greater prize of the two once Dave is put under the shacks and gets his balls twisted with wife's dirty panties stuffed in mouth. Overnight it is no longer a democracy between husband and wife but a totalitarian style of marriage as Janet enjoys the joy of having power over a worm with marbles for balls and a smallish sized cock.

Soon as worm is unchained and taken away by members of her group to an undisclosed location, Janet beams with a smile s mile wide until Mistress Sarah whips her swollen clits to cause her to collapse on floor clutching her striped clitoris before her Mistress pulls her by hair and makes quick work of shacking bitch to stocks as she runs downstairs to bring her friend upstairs.

Janet stares on shock as a statuesque Black woman beams down on the downtrodden white bitch and starts playing with her luscious breast until she is called a bitch and is thrown a quirt by Mistress Sarah who starts clamping the slits breasts as her reddening ads is whipped by the black woman who starts fingering her tiny asshole as punishment. Janet makes amends by profusely apologizing for her childish behavior and making up for this by submissively licking the puddles of both Mistresses.

Mistress Sarah gives Janet to her good friend who takes her home to be trained on taking care of black men and women. Janet signs over property to her Black Mistress as divorce is finalized from worm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Potty porn

Not really a story. Just some cheap abusive sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermalcwriter@malcwriter
Just your average horny old guy, 74 but everything still works. Looking to chat with older folk, no subjects off limits. I am a compulsive voyeur and masturbator