Black Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Yamamoto stepped out of the bathroom and seeing us grunted in greeting. He was wearing what looked like a business suit and not something you'd wear for a holiday. He said something in Japanese and then stepped to the door looking impatiently at his wife. She blushed slightly and then quickly slipped on her shoes, bending forwards as she did so.

I was unable to stop my eyes from moving to her and my heart skipped a beat when the front of her dress gaped slightly. I saw a brief flash of a lacy black bra encasing her tiny breasts.

Hiroshi's elbow to my ribs brought me back to the moment and I blushed as I met his eyes. Had he seen my staring down his mum's dress?

He didn't seem upset and just tilted his head towards the doorway which his father was now walking through. I followed him and was surprised that Mr Yamamoto didn't wait for his wife. He was already striding down the corridor and I stepped out of the room. I stopped and held the door for Sakura, receiving a glance of thanks as she passed me.

The ride down to the lobby in the mirrored lift was excruciating as, wherever I looked, I was confronted by a reflection of Sakura. Mr Yamamoto left the lift first, I waited for the others to exit before leaving, again receiving a glance of thanks from Sakura.

The Yamamoto's had arranged a tour of the city and after a brief word with the concierge, we left the hotel and climbed into a somewhat larger car. My offer to sit in the middle was again rejected and Sakura took her seat between me and Hiroshi.

I wasn't really interested in the sights but the tour was interesting and each time Sakura leaned over to look at something of interest on my side of the car I was treated to a glimpse down the front of her dress as well as a brief feeling of her body against mine. Needless to say, this all meant my arousal was in no way diminished and she actually brushed against my rigid shaft a few times by accident.

When it came to leaving the car, I was treated to another surprise. I exited and held the door for Sakura, she slithered across the backseat and her short dress slid up her thighs almost revealing her crotch. I stared at her perfect legs and my cock throbbed in response. She caught me looking and gave a tiny smile in response. It was becoming clear to me that Sakura was enjoying showing herself and teasing me.

I can't even remember the places we visited as my mind was totally focused on seeing as much of Hiroshi's beautiful mother as I could while at the same time hiding my arousal. It was not an easy task and when it was time to renter the car Sakura bent over and crawled in ahead of me. My eyes were glued to her perfect arse as the fabric of her dress framed it perfectly. This was quickly turning into the best sightseeing trip I'd ever been on!

At every stop, the process repeated itself with Sakura becoming slightly bolder each time. When I caught a glimpse of lacey black underwear that matched the bra she was wearing, I almost lost control. I bit my tongue to avoid ejaculating all over myself. The pain of the bite brought tears to my eyes, but it worked. Unloading my balls into my shirt would be something I couldn't have hidden as I produce rather copious amounts of ejaculate.

I was pushing my luck, but it was just impossible for me to not ogle her. She was the most perfect woman I knew and despite the risk, I continued my voyeurism. By the time we returned to the hotel my tongue felt like mincemeat and my cock had been hard for most of the afternoon. As we parted ways at our rooms, Sakura had a twinkle in her eyes and gave me a quick wink when no one else was looking.

My face was flushed, and I was almost panting with pent up desire as I stumbled into the room behind Hiroshi. He looked at me with concern, "Are you OK Patrick, you look weird?"

I tried to compose myself before answering, "Um, yeah, I'm just a bit tired from the trip and all."

He looked at me suspiciously then glanced at my crotch. "You know it's not healthy to have an erection for such a long time."

I wiped my hand over my eyes and groaned. "I'm sorry man, I just can't control it."

His expression was sympathetic, "Look, I'm not an idiot and I know you've got the hots for my mum."

I was about to deny this truth when he waved his hands to silence me. "No, don't deny it and don't worry, I'm cool with it. I knew from the moment you described your ideal woman as you basically described her."

I gasped and realized I hadn't been as good at hiding my feelings as I'd thought. Had his dad also noticed?

"Oh crap, I'm sorry Hiroshi. It's true, I think your mum is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and she's been in my fantasies for many years."

Instead of being angry, Hiroshi laughed. "I've known that ever since we were at the pool together. You were walking around with a boner the whole time, and unlike mine, yours isn't easily hidden!"

I was mortified by his words and dropped onto the bed covering my eyes in disgrace. I felt the mattress sink as Hiroshi sat next to me and then he put his arm around my shoulders. "It's OK bro. Like I said I'm cool with it. My mom is a beautiful woman and I could see she was enjoying the attention you were giving her."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Was he really cool with me lusting after his mother? I looked at his face and I could detect a trace of sadness in his expression.

"You don't look very happy about it to me."

He shook his head, "I'm not sad about you. Mum and dad's relationship isn't very loving. Dad never really shows anyone any affection or love and I know she needs that."

Having spent the day with his dad what he said rang true. "I'm sorry mate. For everything."

We sat in silence for a while, then Hiroshi cleared his throat. "Patrick don't be sorry and don't stop what you're doing, mum hasn't looked this happy for years."

I was stunned by his words but could see he was totally serious. "Are you sure? What if your dad notices?"

He snorted, "He pays no attention to her and probably wouldn't care anyway."

This seemed unlikely, but it was worth the risk to me. I nodded, "OK."

Hiroshi smiled, "Thanks, man. We better get cleaned up and ready for dinner and you need to take care of yourself!"

He stood up and began to remove his clothing. I stared at him in shock and he laughed as he dropped his shirt on his bed.

"One thing you've got to get over is your fear of nudity. How are you ever going to get intimate with someone if you're so embarrassed by your own body? No one is perfect and it doesn't matter. Women like a guy with confidence in himself and if you panic at the thought of being naked it's going to be a disaster."

He dropped his pants and stood before me in just his undies and socks. I looked away in embarrassment, but he was not going to let me off the hook that easily.

"Patrick -- look at me."

I reluctantly turned towards him and he grinned as he dropped his boxers. It had been a few years since I'd last seen him naked, but he hadn't changed much. His flaccid penis looked pretty small as it rested on his tight and hairy ball sack and I could just see the pink tip poking out of his foreskin. I wondered how much bigger it would get when he was aroused and for his sake, hoped he was a grower.

Without shame, he sat on his bed and stripped off his socks before standing before me again.

"Your turn."

I looked at him in shock, "What?"

"Get undressed, man. It's just the two of us. If you can't even get naked around another guy how are you ever going to manage to do it with a woman."

I gulped and my hands began to sweat but what he said did make sense. It was high time I became more confident in myself and my body. This was the perfect opportunity.

I stood up and nervously began to unbutton my shirt. Hiroshi smiled and to my relief didn't watch me. He began to gather his clothes and fold them neatly and place them on a chair. By the time he was done, I was down to my boxers and socks. My erection had only slightly diminished and there was a large spot of precum staining the front of my underwear.

After pulling off my socks I hesitated and Hiroshi said, "You're almost there, don't worry about the boner."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and then did it.

It was a strange sensation standing naked before someone else but also somehow liberating. There was total silence in the room, and I began to worry.

I looked up and found Hiroshi staring at my cock with fascination. "Fuck man, if I had a cock like that, I'd be showing it off at every opportunity!"

I grinned and felt somewhat proud at his words.

"When the hell did you grow that thing?"

I shrugged, "Been like this for a couple of years now."

"Well, all I can say is you are a lucky bastard!"

With that, he turned and added, "I'll use the shower first."

He left the bathroom door open and once I heard him in the shower, I couldn't resist stroking my cock while thinking about Sakura. I'd never done anything this daring before and soon my cock was glistening as I coated it with my abundantly flowing precum. When I felt my balls contract and the point of no return approach, I released my throbbing organ. It looked almost obscene, the shaft red in colour with the swollen head a dark hue of purple as it jerked up and down in tandem with my heartbeat.

The shower shut off and moments later Hiroshi stepped out of the bathroom vigorously drying himself with a towel. I tried to act normal as I walked past him towards the bathroom.

"Jesus man, that thing looks like it's going to pop! You're lucky I'm not gay or I'd be all over you."

I ignored his comment and entered the bathroom feeling rather good about myself. I stepped into the steamy cubicle and turned on the water. It felt good as the strong jet pelted my rigid cock. After a few moments of this, I grabbed the shower gel and turned my back to the water. I realised I'd left the bedroom door wide open, but I was beyond caring as I slathered the gel all over my penis, wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began a forceful stroking motion.

Closing my eyes, I imagined Sakura standing before me naked and watching me pleasure myself. It didn't take long before I felt the familiar rush of pleasure wash over my body and I stopped stroking as my cock swelled before firing the first of many shots. I couldn't' suppress my groans each volley of sperm hit the glass door of the shower cubicle with a loud splat. When I was done, I released my penis and used my arms to steady myself.

This had been the best orgasm of my life and stood staring at the thick wads of sperm as they slowly slid down the glass, I vowed to end my prudish ways and not be shy or embarrassed by my body any longer. It was like a weight lifted from my shoulders and I wondered why it had taken me so long to realise this.

I turned around and focused on washing myself. The jet of water now felt almost painful as it struck my sensitive penis which was still swollen but slowly returning to its normal state. I avoid direct contact with the stream of water as I lathered up and washed. Once I was done, I carefully rinsed the cubicle to remove all traces of my ejaculation. Once satisfied I stepped out of the shower and, following Hiroshi's example, grabbed a towel and stepped into our room while drying myself.

My friend was still naked and lying on his bed reading a book. He glanced over at me and smiled. "That's the spirit, Patrick! Doesn't it feel good to be naked?"

I grinned, "It does actually!"

He glanced at my dropping penis as he said, "Glad to see you took care of that, I bet you were thinking of my mother while you did it!"

I blushed but decided to be honest, "You'd win that bet."

He laughed out loud and slapped his thigh, "You dirty bastard!"

I joined in with his laughter and then lay down on my bed.

Once we'd both calmed down, I said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything, you know that!"

"What's it like being naked around strangers? I mean, this is the first time I've been nude around someone else since I was a tiny kid, but you said it was something you were used to."

"It's really no big deal. When I was older, I felt a bit embarrassed but then you just get used to it and don't even think about it anymore."

What he said made sense as I was already starting the experience this. It felt totally natural lying here naked and I wasn't actively thinking about it anymore.

"Were you always just naked around men or were there women there as well?"

"Most of the bathhouses in Japan are separated by gender but there are a few that are mixed and for families. I've been to a couple with my parents."

I couldn't believe what he was saying and blurted out, "You mean you've seen your mum naked?"

He laughed at my surprise, "Of course. It's no big deal in Japan and as we live in close quarters with each other everyone sees everyone naked at some point."

I tried to picture this happening in our household but just couldn't imagine it. "Wow, that's cool." After a pause, I said, "But what if you get excited or something?"

"It usually doesn't happen but if it does it's no big deal. Everyone knows that young guys have no control over it and if it happens you just cover it up or stay in the water until it fades."

"Has it ever happened to you?"

He smiled, "Never at a bathhouse, for some reason my cock stays soft there. It's almost like there's an automatic mechanism preventing it from happening. At home, it's another story."

"You mean your mum has seen you with a boner?"

He nodded, "Many times. As I said, it's natural and it would just sort of happen. I'd be brushing my teeth or something while mum was taking a bath and then all of a sudden, boom."

"What did she do?"

"Nothing, usually just smiled at me and ignored it."

"What about your dad?"

Hiroshi shrugged, "I don't know if he even ever noticed and if he did, he didn't react."

"I wish I'd grown up in an environment like that. I've never seen my parents naked and they haven't seen me without clothes since I was able to use the toilet myself!"

"Well that explains your shyness, but it looks like you're getting over it now!"

We both laughed and Hiroshi returned to his book. I grabbed my kindle and started to read as well. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like this naked and it just felt good. I was beginning to understand why people visited nudist resorts and beaches.

About an hour or so later the phone rang, and Hiroshi answered. After a few words in Japanese, he hung up and said, "We're going down to dinner in 30 minutes."

"OK"

We continued reading for another quarter of an hour and then started to get dressed. Hiroshi didn't bother with underpants and when he noticed me looking, he said, "I'm going commando".

It was something else I'd never done, and I decided to give it a try. We would only be in the hotel anyway so nothing much could go wrong. I slipped on my cargo pants and it felt unusual to have my cock dangling loosely but, I have to admit, it was rather comfortable.

A knock on the door indicated his parents were ready and we joined them in the corridor. Sakura again looked ravishing and had made an obvious effort. Her lips were in a sexy shade of red that matched her dress, which was body-hugging and slightly more revealing than the one she'd worn during the day. Hair silky black hair hung loose and reached to the top of her prominent buttocks.

I gulped as I took in this vision of beauty and, when my penis began to lengthen, I started to panic that I'd made the wrong decision about foregoing underwear.

Mr Yamamoto seemed to be wearing the same suit as earlier and strode ahead. Sakura linked her arms with Hiroshi and me and as we followed her husband she said, "So, are you boys hungry?"

I could barely speak as I felt my cock reacting to the friction of my leg and pants as we walked. Looking down I was sure I could make out the shape of my glans as it pressed against the thin fabric. Luckily the hotel restaurant wasn't busy, and it was a relief when I was able to sit and hide my discomfort under the table.

During the meal, Sakura was the one that kept the conversation going. Mr Yamamoto seemed to be in a world of his own and barely spoke.

"So, after dinner, we've arranged to go to a nightclub. Have you ever visited one Patrick?"

I blushed and shook my head, "No, um never been."

"Good! It'll be a new experience for you and Hiroshi."

I once again regretted not wearing underpants and the only comfort I had was when Hiroshi leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, it'll be dark and there are tables!"

As dinner neared its end, I began to concentrate on unpleasant thoughts in an attempt to get my penis back to its totally flaccid state. It worked until we were once again climbing into a taxi and I was treated to another view of Sakura's perfect derriere. The drive was short and when we got out, I was able to see that Sakura had changed her underwear to match her dress.

Thankfully the night was dark and the lighting dim, so my strangely deformed pant leg wasn't easily seen. A table had been booked near the stage and after we'd settled in the show started. I'd never seen anything like it. The ladies were all beautiful and their costumes hid almost nothing. It was the first time I'd seen breasts and nipples for real.

Despite the parade of almost naked women on the stage I still found myself looking at Sakura repeatedly. She seemed to be enjoying herself and when she caught me looking at her, she smiled shyly. Even Mr Yamamoto seemed to loosen up for the first time. He clapped loudly and watched the show intently.

During the intermission, Hiroshi's parents excused themselves to use the bathroom.

"Shit, going commando wasn't the best choice for tonight!", Hiroshi exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks for that idea. I'm going to have a third leg when we leave."

"Hey don't blame me. I had no idea we'd be coming to a place like this. But what the hell, any embarrassment is worth it. I've never seen that many knockers in my life and most of them are perfect."

"I suppose it's a small price to pay."

We both laughed and then waited for the show to resume. As I watched the performances, I realised that the fact that I preferred small breasts was true in real life and not just in images. Of course, there was a certain appeal to a large pair of breasts bouncing about but for me the best was a perky set topped by large nipples. They quivered and shook but kept their perfect shape no matter what the owner was doing.

When the show was over, Hiroshi made fun of the fact that my left pant leg looked odd. I elbowed him and told him not to draw attention to the fact or I'd do the same as his pants were stretched at the front to form a distinct point.

Getting into the car did nothing to ease my discomfort and once we were underway Sakura said, "So I'm sure you both enjoyed the show!"

We both mumbled our agreement and she continued "I can imagine seeing all those beautiful women almost naked was exciting for you."

As she spoke, she placed her hand on my thigh as she'd done a few times during the day. This time however it was resting directly on my swollen shaft. I froze and waited for her to withdraw her hand in shock, but she just left it there. Only a thin layer of cotton separated her hand from my penis, and I would feel the warmth of her touch. This made my cock throb and I felt her squeeze it in response.

I couldn't believe this was happening and I hoped she realised that my excitement was more due to her than anything I'd seen during the show. I decided to use my pelvic muscle to make my cock jerk and grow harder. I heard a stifled gasp as Sakura felt the growing staff of flesh beneath her hand. She slowly slid her hand towards my knee following the contours of my penis and it was my turn to try and keep quiet as I felt her fingers squeeze my sensitive glans.

123456...9