Black Friday Boy Hunt

Story Info
Hunt Night rings out during Black Friday.
3.5k words
4.18
12k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

DISCLAIMER: Despite the title, all characters are above the age of 18, as is the law in the world of the Hunt Night Series (and the rules of this website)

Why did I agree to go with Dan and Eric to a Black Friday sale? The crowds were insanely large, almost at near riot and to make matters worse I had lost them about ten minutes in. As I was looking for them I felt my phone buzz, grabbing it I saw I got a text from Dan, the text was one word-"Help". A few moments later a picture came through as a text from him as well, it showed Dan bound by his legs and hands, a woman hugging him from behind. She had a huge smile on her face, her blonde hair with pink tips draped over his shoulders. I wondered what was going on until I saw another notice on my phone. Somehow in the noise I had missed the hunt night alarm, this near riot wasn't for new bed sheets and large screen TVs, it was for new bed partners and new men to screen without their clothes on. I knew I had to try to get Dan, but as I headed to the front of the store I knew I had to find Eric first, that was when my phone buzzed again, this time it was Eric. It read "Carlos, help me man!" followed by a picture of him in a similar state to what Dan had been in, this time though a different woman had him she had bright blue tipped black hair. The pictures showed them outside, which would also give me better odds of not getting caught myself, so I ran for the doors and narrowly avoided two women who literally tried to put me in their shopping cart. As I got near the front of the store my phone buzzed again, twice, a text from both of them. This time though it was a short movie, it showed a van, the door had three lipstick print decals on them, one pink, one blue and one purple, the door opened up and a woman came out with a big smile on her face, like the second one she too had long back hair which fell over her breasts cupping them, purple streaks ran through her hair as she looked at the camera.

"Hello, Carlos was it," she says as she blew a kiss at the camera. "That's right, I know your name, and I'll let you know something," she said as I saw her sea green eyes sparkle in the video "I'm gonna get you!" she said as she made grabbing motions with her hands before the video ended. As I got out of the store I heard them screaming, running in the direction of the screams I saw the van I had seen in the videos pull up and the van's horn honked as the doors opened, my eyes widened as I stepped back seeing the other two women, behind them were my friends tied up.

"RUN!" they both screamed, I broke from my frozen state and did so, the woman from the video, the one saying she was going to get me jumped out of the van and chased me. I ran through the parking lot, hoping to reach my four seater trike before I was caught.

"Noooooooooo!" I called out and I jumped a little as I felt something graze my ass.

"Come here you big cutie!" I heard from behind me, my fears confirmed, what has grazed my ass was her fingertips, but up ahead, only a few spaces yet was the trike, I grabbed out my keys, ready to jump in and take off, but as I began the leap I was hugged from behind, which made me drop my keys, she quickly spun me around and hugged me even tighter, this time squeezing my ass to reinforce the hug. "Got you!" she yelled out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I cried out as I tried to break the hug to no avail, to make matters worse the two of us were bathed in light as I saw the van pull up.

"Here they are cutie, my friends and yours," she said with smile that almost screamed sex. Once again the van opened up, all three of them then grabbed a hold of me, the one who had chased me by my ass and the other two by my arms.

"Come on in cutie, your friends are waiting, the one with the blue tips said as the three of them loaded me in despite my squirming.

"Now we can take you home," said the one with the pink tips.

"We don't really need a ride," Dan said.

"Our home silly," said the blue tipped hair woman as the six of us left the store. The three of us guys crying out. The women laughed and we squirmed. Eric cried out for help.

"Oh there is no help for you three," my captor said as she looked at me with a large smile.

"I am still full from Thanksgiving, but I could sure go for a Black Friday Feast of Love, right ladies?" The one with blue tips said.

"Oh yeah," my captor said "They look tasty," she added before whispering in my ear "especially you," I squirmed at that. But we all squirmed as we reached the border of the neutral zone. The three women laughed as they groped us and took our IDs handing them to the woman with blue tips who was driving, she handed them to the person behind the booth who handed them back along with three bracelets with three lights on them, one of them was glowing red. The one in front clipped a bracelet on to Eric before passing the other two back, the one with pink tips chuckled as she pulled Dan close and clipped his on before passing the last one back to my captor who took it with a "Thank you," before she turned to me and said "Look cutie, I got something for you," she laughed and try as I might she clipped it around my wrist, the red light moved as it became yellow, then green, then all three lights flashed blue. The van then continued on through the booth area down the road.

"We are almost there," said the one with the pink tips.

"We are going to have so much fun," said the one with blue tips. The three of us squirmed. Our squirming even got worse as we pulled up to a house.

"We should probably take them in one at a time," the one with pink tips said "Our guests seem to be a bit feisty," she added.

"They really do," my captor added. With that, the two of them came back to me and helped bind me before taking Dan in to the house, Eric and I sat there alone.

"What do you think is taking so long?" Eric asked.

"No idea bud," I said. As if on a cue they returned.

"You're up good-looking," one of them said, I didn't see which one but it sounded like the one who had pink tips as they pulled Eric from the van and took him inside. Once again a few minutes more passed and I shivered, I couldn't say if it was from the situation or the fact the van was starting to get cold. After a few minutes more I saw them coming back, the door opened and they entered again, the one who had grabbed me leading.

"Your turn cutie," she said, I tried to sink more in to my seat, shaking my head, I moaned as I was pulled from my seat and out of the van. "Come on, it will be fine, we'll get you in and nice and warmed up," she added as my feet bindings were cut and I was lead in. Once inside I was taken in to a room that had three tables, in a square with the one side missing and gaps between the tables on two of them were Dan and Eric, down to their underwear and tied to the tables by their hands and feet so their arms and legs were spread, the third table had bindings ready to go. My friends could only watch as I was lead in to the room by the three women.

"Strip for us," the pink tipped woman said.

"I, I don't want to," I replied.

"I think you should, if you don't we will need to punish you," the blue tipped woman said as I was made to look over to a corner of the room, on an end table were a pair of clothing shears and on the floor my friends' clothes, or at least what was left of them after they had been cut off. Seeing that I nodded and took off my coat and shoes.

"Good boy," my captor said.

"Is that what took so long, you doing that to my friends?" I asked as I took off my shirt and jeans.

"That's right," the one with blue tips said. All three of their eyes widened as they saw my boxers, they were covered in Mistletoe print with the words "KISS ME" all over them.

"Wrong boxers to wear tonight good-looking," the pink tipped woman said as she kissed my left cheek before passing me to the one with blue tips.

"Ohhhhh the worst," said the blue tipped one as she kiss my right cheek. They then passed me to the one who who had grabbed me, she hugged me tight, and I squirmed, the other two then came and held my head so I couldn't move it.

"Oh I don't know, I think they are cute," she said "Just like you," she said barely above a whisper, my head was unable to move which made my lips a helpless target as she crushed her lips in to them. "MUAH!" she said with a laugh as she ended the kiss. The three let go of me and the force of that sudden release made me stagger back until my rear hit something, My blue eyes widened as I realized I had bumped in to the table, based on where we were I also knew it was the empty one.

"Oh no!" I said as I shook my head.

"OH YES!" all three of the women cried out as they advanced with very lustful smiles and wiggling fingers, my friends helplessly looked on as they forced me to lay down on the table, and tied me to it, three on one of course made this quite easy and soon, like my friends I was on a table, bound spread eagle. My captor left the area, and none of us guys could see where she had gone.

"This is going to be fun," said the woman with blue tips.

"Not for us it won't be," said Dan.

"Oh it will be, you'll see," said the one with pink tips.

"But where are our manners? We should introduce ourselves," said the one with pink tips.

"Good idea," said the one with blue tips "I am Freya," she said as she smiled.

"I am Gemma," the one with pink tips said.

"And here comes Hope with a nice tray of things for all of us to enjoy," said Freya. Us guys looked and saw my captor wheeling in a cart with various items on it.

"Now through you two we know his name," Gemma said as she pointed at me, but I would like to know yours," she said as she walked over to Eric, who shook his head, that was until she reached in to his briefs and started squeezing his cock. He grimaced in pain and then winced as the squeeze got harder.

"ERIC!" he was soon screaming out. "MY NAME IS ERIC!" He yelled out in pain.

"Hello Eric," Gemma said as she let go "I do hope I won't have to punish you like that too often, I do want to make sure we both have fun this year," she added gently patting his cock through his briefs.

"How about you big boy?" said Freya as she walked towards Dan.

"Dan, my name is Dan," he said quickly, fearing the same thing that Eric went through. Hope smiled as she walked towards me.

"Was I right in the video, is your name Carlos?" she asked me.

"Yes it is," I responded.

"Okay ladies," Gemma said "Let's start this feast," she chuckled, the three went around to the three tables, taking turns covering the three of us in kisses. All we could was squirm as we were covered in kisses. I looked over to see Freya grab Dan's head and kissed his lips hard, when she ended the kiss and while he was gasping for air she pressed her face right in to her breasts and rubbed them against his face.

"Oh these guys are so much fun!" she cried out as she laughed.

"I know, right," Hope responded as she gave me another kiss. Poor Dan was now gasping for air.

"Go ahead Hope, try it," Freya said, I shook my head but Hope just smiled as she plunged my face in to her breasts.

"Ohhhhh that is nice," she said, I could barely hear her with my head pressed in her breasts, I could only moan as he breasts worked my face and head over. Soon she pulled my head out and once again drove her lips to mine, ending it with a loud "MUAH!"

And that is how the night went, the three of them rotated, taking turns with us, rolling love dice, tickling us with feathers, Gemma even put edible shot glasses in our mouths, filled them with cranberry juice, drank the juice and ate the cups as she kissed us. The worse thing though had to be when they brought out the sauces, chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, a buffet of sauces in itself, and they were brushed, spread and drizzled on us before being slowly licked off, plus they had markers, edible markers which they used to write things on us before slowly licking them off, and in some cases making is read them.

"Property of Gemma," Eric said as he was forced to read one of her messages.

"You sure are!" Gemma replied.

As the hours went on we became moaning, squirming men. This time though our moans and squirms were of desire.

"I think they are finally liking it," Hope said as she rubbed the bulge in my boxers which made me moan. She flipped off a cover of one of the markers and then wrote something on me. "Now Carlos," she said with a smile. "I know you are thinking about all the things that I am going to be doing to you soon, and I know you can't wait, neither can I to be honest, but I need you to read that," she said as she pointed at my chest.

"Captive," I started "It says Captive Cutie," I finished.

"That's what you are," Hope said.

"No!" I cried out and she came in for a kiss, I turned my head and she got my cheek.

"Bad cutie,"she said as she motorboated me again, all I could do was moan and gasp for air when I was let out. They continued walking around, playing with us, making us squirm, moan and get so worked up we were humping the air. Soon Hope was back at my side.

"How are you doing now cutie?" she asked.

"Exhausted from you three having us in a love feast, not to mention too weak to resist," I responded.

"Good, Hope said with a smile," "That is how we want you three," she added as she ran a finger down my front, I looked over and saw Eric and Dan also moaning weakly as they were being played with.

"My friends seem to be in the same situation I am," I said.

"Indeed," Hope said. "You three are coming along nicely," she added. I nodded and she kissed my chest and I moaned. To which she added "Good boy,". All I could do was watch her, but by eyes widened as she asked me "Are you ready to be taken to bed, cutie?"

"You mean," I said before I swallowed hard. "By you?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"I am as ready as I am going to be," I said "But what about Eric and Dan?"

"Oh they will be fine," Hope said "Gemma and Freya will take good care of them," she added.

"That is what worries me," I said seeing Gemma kissing, rubbing and tickling Eric across the room.

"They will be fine," said Hope as she untied me. I stood up, my head lowered as I rubbed my wrists. Hope smiled as she wrapped an arm around me and lead me towards the hallway leading in to the back of the house, as we got to the archway I took a look back, my eyes apologizing to my friends for leaving them, Hope then pulled me in to the hallway as my friends continued to moan

Freya said "There goes Carlos to bed, which one of you is next?" as her and Gemma laughed.

"Come on Carlos, we are going to have fun," she said as we went down the hallway, I had no choice but to go with her. We went to the far end of the hallway and through a door to a simply directed bedroom, in the middle of it was a King sized bed. She stripped herself as well as finishing my stripping before she grabbed and gently squeezed my cock, which made me moan.

"Nice and hard," she murmured in approval.

"You and your friends made me this way," I pointed out. A lust filled smile grew on her face.

"Good," she said as she pushed me, I slightly bounced as I landed on the bed.

"I will bet you are glad Eric and Dan convinced me to come with them,"

"I am very glad," she said as she got in to the bed with me, I could only squirm as she hugged me, knowing what would soon happen to me. "A big, strong cutie, just right for me," she said as she cuddled me and all I could do was moan.

"Seeing as how you keep calling me cutie, is there something I should call you?" I asked

"Miss Hope will do nicely," she said as she opened her legs.

"I had a feeling you wanted to do more than talk and cuddle,"

"Of course I did, the couch would have been fine if I had only wanted to do that,"

"You are going to fuck the last bits of fight from me and show me how caught I really am, aren't you?"

"Yes I am Carlos," she said with a smile as her arms and legs wrapped around me, pulling me in to her, I tried my best, but it only slowed things down as my cock slide inside her, making her moan as she started to bounce on me. All I could do is squirm and moan.

"Eric, Dan, somebody help me!" I half yelled half moaned out.

"Oh poor cutie, nobody but the six of us in this house can hear you, I certainly won't help, Freya and Gemma won't either, and your friends are still tied down to the tables, or in bedrooms being fucked like you are," she responded.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because the three of us plan to keep the three of you, you three will be our yummy boy toys all year," I could only moan as I slid in deeper, the way we were going I soon sped up, each time I drove in, I bounced a little bit more, one time I was nearly sitting up and I just barely avoided being hugged by her. Sad to say however, I wasn't so lucky the second time. "I got you now!" she half moaned as she rode me, once again the pace picked up and our moans started to mix.

"I am starting to think you are right, I am not getting away,"

"That's because you aren't,"

I really couldn't help it at this point I started grinding in to her each time I slid in, I even moaned a little when she told me she was about to orgasm. "Oh I do love it when you moan," she told me "I just love a vocal man in bed, shows me my efforts are not wasted," she added, it wasn't long after that she orgasmed, I felt my cock milked as it was squeezed over and over again. She fell back taking me with her. "Good cutie," she said as I tried to pull out, she rubbed my back as she said "No no, it's your turn now," the back rub made me plunge back in and one more squeeze from her pussy muscles made me orgasm inside her as well. The two of us laid there in the afterglow of our orgasms, my head on her breasts as she petted my hair and cooed what a good cutie I was over and over again, try as I might, I was too weak from my orgasm to do anything but nod, knowing for the next year I was indeed hers.

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers