Black Kings of West Africa

Story Info
Jean Bertrand fucks King Umar and Queen Rayana.
1.8k words
3.2
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

The Yamari Tribe lives in the Aya-Kimani Plateau, located in a remote region of West Africa, between Nigeria and Ghana. These fiercely independent African Tribespeople avoid their westernized African brethren and have rejected both European colonialism and Islamic conquests. The Yamari Tribe keep to the ways of their ancient African ancestors and reject the trappings of modernity. This makes them absolutely fascinating to outsiders. The Yamari Tribe raises cattle and protect their livestock from lions, African wild dogs, cheetahs, jackals, leopards and hyenas just as their predecessors did eons ago. It's almost as if time means absolutely nothing to them.

Jean Bertrand Daumier is a Howard University-trained and overeager young Haitian-American Anthropologist determined to uncover the ways of the Yamari Tribe. This brother loves all things African and wants to make a difference in the world. It's about time that Black men and Black women working in the field of Anthropology made their presence felt on the global stage. Let the games begin. Everyone told Jean Bertrand that trying to make contact with the Yamari Tribe was a dangerous and foolish idea. Well, Jean Bertrand isn't about to let the level of difficulty associated with any task prevent him from carrying it out. Where's the fun in that?

King Umar, leader of the Yamari Tribe, and his Queen Rayana are not the easiest of people to deal with. The Yamari Tribe defends its land and resources from all outsiders and they're known for their ferocity. They've ruled the same stretch of Africa for thousands of years. When European anthropologists came with their cameras, they always refused them. The royal African couple made an exception for Jean Bertrand because he was a man of obvious African descent, and carried no cameras. The brother only carried a notebook and a pen. The royal African couple took a chance on Jean Bertrand and decided to show him the ways of the Yamari Tribe. It's all about learning new things in this life...

"I pledge to learn your ways," Jean Bertrand said to King Umar, who smiled and nodded. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular, silver-haired African King looked regal in a red toga. For twenty years now, King Umar has ruled the Yamari Tribe, which is thirty thousand souls strong. The Yamari Tribe controls the Aya-Kimani Plateau, one of the largest untouched expanses of African wilderness. This powerful African ruler is taking a chance by allowing Jean Bertrand into his kingdom and the young Haitian American man was most grateful for that.

"In this land, I am King, and my subjects must do as they are told," King Umar said to Jean Bertrand, who acquiesced. The tall, slender, brown-skinned and dreadlocked young Haitian American man was not about to challenge an authentic African King on his turf. Watching the exchange between her husband King Umar and their guest Jean Bertrand, Queen Rayana allowed herself a smile. The young Haitian American man was so nervous. This far from his homeland of Washington D.C. and his precious Howard University, he was like a fish out of water. Afro-Caribbean people and African Americans are quite different from their African brethren and it often shows.

"Play nice with our guest, dear husband," said Queen Rayana, and King Umar looked at her and smiled. Six feet tall, curvaceous, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, the dark-skinned and dreadlocked African Queen is downright Amazonian in stature. For more than twenty years, Queen Rayana has been the wife of King Umar and she's also the mother of adult twin daughters, Princess Ayana and Princess Shiba. In the Kingdom of the Yamari, King Umar is the official ruler but everyone knows that what Queen Rayana says goes. Even in deeply patriarchal, tribal Africa, where men rule, the matriarchy holds indomitable power. Fortunately for Jean Bertrand, Queen Rayana looks favorably upon him.

"Jean Bertrand, after the evening meals, join me and Queen Rayana under our favorite tent," King Umar said firmly. Jean Bertrand looked at the African King and smiled. Of course he acquiesced with the African King's order. King Umar, ruler of the Yamari Tribe, gives orders, he does not issue requests. Queen Rayana grinned and nodded at Jean Bertrand as he thanked the King for his generosity and then excused himself. The comely young Haitian American scholar did not notice both the African King and the African Queen checking out his ass as he exited their dwelling. Paying attention to details is a good skill in a scholar, but Jean Bertrand is something of a novice. Oh well, live and learn, right?

A few hours later, Jean Bertrand reported to King Umar and Queen Rayana's favorite tent, located in the heart of Amar City, the most populated settlement of the Yamari Tribe. When the young Black man arrived, the reception he got was most surprising. King Umar was stark naked, and lay in bed, stroking his huge Black cock. As for Queen Rayana, the tall and sexy African lady was equally naked. Jean Bertrand admired the Queen's shapely physique. Hot damn, Queen Rayana looked like Tennis legend Serena Williams only thicker and sexier. What was going on here?

"Join us," Queen Rayana said to Jean Bertrand after exchanging a look with King Umar. After a brief hesitation, Jean Bertrand did as he was told. The young Black man got naked, and lay between King Umar and Queen Rayana. King Umar looked at Jean Bertrand and grinned before grabbing his dick. Jean Bertrand gasped in surprise but did not protest as the African King began stroking his dick. Queen Rayana, lying nearby, fingered her pussy and rubbed her nipples while watching the action. Royal African couples sometimes get into some really freaky stuff including bisexual threesomes. What a nice surprise, right?

"Share this with me, wife," King Umar said to Queen Rayana while stroking Jean Bertrand's dick. The African Queen licked her lips and beamed at her husband. Jean Bertrand held his breath as Queen Rayana took his dick into her mouth while King Umar began sucking his balls. Jean Bertrand is a bicurious sort, and has seen tons of bisexual porn and transgender porn. The brother never thought he'd live to see the day when a sexy Black woman and a hunky Black man joined forces to suck another Black man's dick. The Black community acts like male bisexuality is a European invention. Well, this ought to prove them wrong!

"Hmm, this feels nice," Jean Bertrand said, and he groaned as King Umar fingered his ass while sucking his balls. At the same time, Queen Rayana pulled back Jean Bertrand's foreskin and sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Soon, the freaky African couple had the bicurious young Black man hard as a rock. Afterwards, the three of them really got into it. Jean Bertrand grabbed King Umar's dick and sucked him off while Queen Rayana grabbed his dick and took him into her mouth. Sharing is most definitely the ultimate form of caring!

"Eat my pussy," Queen Rayana said, after polishing Jean Bertrand's fuck stick with her mouth. The young Haitian American man smiled and nodded. Queen Rayana rubbed her nipples together and spread her thick, muscular thighs wide open, exposing her hairy pussy. Jean Bertrand smiled and winked at the Queen, then got to work. Queen Rayana sighed happily as Jean Bertrand buried his face between her thighs and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, King Umar watched the action. After a while, the African King joined in on the fun.

"Give me that ass," King Umar said as he came up behind Jean Bertrand, who voraciously ate Queen Rayana's pussy. The African King grabbed some oil from a jar and smeared it all over his dick. Without further ado, King Umar grabbed Jean Bertrand's hips and pushed his dick up his ass. Jean Bertrand winced a bit as King Umar's dick popped into his asshole. The bicurious Haitian American stud continued to eat Queen Rayana's pussy like a hungry man. This is how freaks get down, for real...

"Go for it, hubby, fuck his ass," Queen Rayana said encouragingly, and King Umar smiled at her as he fucked Jean Bertrand's ass. Among African Americans, the women have a ton of effeminate gay Black male friends but they're virulently opposed to Black male bisexuality. Among the Yamari Tribe, male bisexuality is considered okay. The men of the Yamari Tribe consider it perfectly natural to fuck both women and men. As a bicurious Haitian American man fleeing America's biphobia, Jean Bertrand definitely came to the right place!

"Oh damn," Jean Bertrand groaned, and he continued to eat Queen Rayana's pussy even as King Umar filled his ass with dick. After a while, the three of them switched things up. Jean Bertrand lay flat on the bed and Queen Rayana straddled him. The African Queen rested her hands on the Haitian American stud's shoulders and impaled her wet pussy on his big hard dick. Jean Bertrand grinned as he slammed his dick into Queen Rayana's pussy. At the same time, King Umar came up behind his Queen and caressed her prodigious derriere...

"Here I come," King Umar said, smiling, as he gripped Queen Rayana's wide hips. After spreading his sexy African wife's thick ass cheeks, King Umar pushed his dick into her. Queen Rayana squealed in delight mixed with deliciously hot pain as Jean Bertrand's big Black dick filled her pussy while King Umar's big Black cock filled her asshole. The two bisexual Black men double teamed their favorite lady, fucking her with wild abandon. King Umar fucked Queen Rayana's asshole even harder than he fucked Jean Bertrand's asshole earlier. The African King doesn't play. Female or male, anyone can get the smoke...and the dick. It's the African Tribal way!

"Oh damn, hubby, I've got to fart," Queen Rayana whined as King Umar fucked her booty hole. King Umar laughed and smacked his wife's ass as he fucked her. Meanwhile, Jean Bertrand, emboldened by the freakiness of the situation, tried something new. The Haitian American stud sucked on Queen Rayana's tits as he rammed his hard dick into her pussy. Jean Bertrand and King Umar could feel their dicks inside of Queen Rayana, separated by a tiny wall of flesh. The two bisexual Black studs fucked the sexy Black MILF until she tapped out. As King Umar's dick vacated her asshole, Queen Rayana farted loudly. After pulling his dick out of the Queen's pussy, Jean Bertrand exchanged a smile with King Umar. Queen Rayana is a nasty woman, the best kind of woman there is! Everyone had a good laugh about the whole thing. It's all good, folks.

Jean Bertrand Daumier, born in Washington D.C. to Haitian immigrants Leonel Daumier and Nadine Jean-Baptiste, never returned to so-called civilization. America and Canada suck nowadays. Time for Black folks to try their luck elsewhere. The Haitian American Anthropologist said goodbye to his old life at Howard University and officially joined the Yamari Tribe. In time, Jean Bertrand would embrace the ways of the Yamari Tribe wholeheartedly. He would take a wife, and start a family. For the time being, though, Jean Bertrand's primary duties, aside being the Chronicler of the Yamari Tribe, involve sleeping with King Umar and Queen Rayana on a regular basis. Not a bad gig if you can get it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers