Black Lesbian Vampire Tale

Story Info
Khadija and Alana visit South Sudan.
1.2k words
1.82
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When dawn is near, a smart Vampire takes cover anywhere," Khadija Hassan said, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned African Vampire pointed at the dumpster at the back of the warehouse. When the going gets tough, beggars definitely can't be choosers. Alana Dantas looked at the dumpster and frowned. The sky was slowly turning pink, and there was no time to get back to the Lair. The two Vampires dove into the dumpster and pulled the cover. No other choice under those circumstances...

Earlier, Khadija Hassan and her lover and protegee Alana Dantas got into it with a certain wealthy Arab couple and their well-armed bodyguards. Long story short? The two Black female Vampires killed several humans, and were now on the run. Khadija hadn't planned on leaving the City of Juba so soon but life is full of surprises, even for the blood drinking Undead. Experienced Vampires like Khadija should know better than to get comfortable anywhere...

The night started out nicely enough. Just another steamy night in the City of Juba, Capital of South Sudan. Khadija Hassan and her lover Alana Dantas, a tall, brown-skinned, curvaceous and absolutely lovely, newly turned Vampire of Afro-Brazilian descent, were out looking for fun. Boredom can get hold of anyone, Vampires included. The Uptown Café and Lounge was one of the best bars in Juba City, and incidentally one of Khadija's favorite watering holes.

"Ismail, I can't believe you dragged me in here with all of those savages," said a tall, attractive Arab lady, glaring at her husband. The tall, bearded Arab gentleman smiled in an embarrassed manner, annoyed by his wife's outburst. There were several Arabic speakers among the bar's predominantly South Sudanese clientele. The locals, a proud, dark-skinned people, did not tolerate being disrespected in their own homeland. Come to think of it, who would?

"Alia, we are in South Sudan, and I have business to tend to, what do you want me to do?" Ismail countered, and Alia scoffed. A pampered and wealthy young woman from the City of Cairo, Egypt, Alia had never left her homeland prior to this business trip with her husband Ismail and it showed. Ismail, who has done business in Egypt, Syria, Sudan and South Sudan, is a bit more cultured and experienced than his pampered wife Alia. It fell to him to placate her...

"Sir, madam, I couldn't help but overhear that you find our fair City of Juba not to your liking," said an attractive, dark-skinned woman drinking at the bar. Khadija and Alana watched as the African woman began talking to the Arab couple. The husband was smiling in an apologetic manner, and seemed the friendlier and more level headed of the two. The wife on the other hand had a sharp tongue...

"Listen, heifer, mind your own business," said Alia, and upon hearing those words, the African woman, a local gal named Nadine, gasped in shock. As everyone in the bar looked on, Nadine slapped Alia hard across the face, and then the cat fight began. There were two other Arab men seated at a table nearby and they quickly stepped in between Alia and Nadine. As it turns out, they were Alia and Ismail's bodyguards, having accompanied the couple in their travels since they left Egypt...

"No Arab bitch can disrespect me in my country, you're in South Sudan, bitch," Nadine screeched as the Arab bodyguards hauled her away. Upon seeing one of their beautiful South Sudanese women getting manhandled by two Arab brutes, the South Sudanese male patrons intervened. What followed was an all-out brawl. Khadija and Alana watched impassively. Mortals duking it out for silly reasons was no concern of theirs...

"Oh," Alana Dantas said, as blood splattered across her face. Alana Dantas gasped as the blood seeped into her pores. It was the blood of an Arab bodyguard who got punched in the face by a tall, gangly South Sudanese patron. Khadija watched in alarm as Alana began to change. It was too late for the more experienced Vampire to whisk her companion and lover away. Younger Vampires like Alana Dantas lack the self control that seasoned Vampires like Khadija Hassan possess, and it's a pity...

"Alana, please, stop," Khadija pleaded, and Alana shrugged as she transformed. The tall, curvy and beautiful, dark-haired and brown-skinned Brazilian gal shifted into something downright monstrous. Alana's eyes turned bright red, her teeth elongated into sharp fangs, and her fingernails became huge talons. Alan's skin took on a dark blue hue, and fur grew all over her body. Huge, bat-like wings sprang from between Alana's shoulder blades...

"Oh shit," Ismail said, gasping in shock as he suddenly spotted the monster at the end of the bar. Alana let out a mighty roar, and pounced on the mortals, driven by eons of predatory bloodlust. Alana fell upon the humans, not caring if they were male or female, African or Arab. To a Vampire, the blood of a human is nourishing and tasty regardless of the human's race, gender, religion or sexuality. Vampires find human blood absolutely delicious...

"What is that?" Alia screamed, in the midst of a cat fight with Nadine. The Arab lady and the African lady screamed in unison as Alana came for them, having torn the Arab bodyguards and the South Sudanese male bar hoppers to shreds. Ismail bravely placed himself in front of his wife and whipped out his revolver. The Arab businessman fired shot after shot into the approaching monster...

"Leave my woman alone," Khadija roared, wincing as Alana screamed, stunned by Ismail's bullets. Without transforming, the African female Vampire waded into the humans. Baring her fangs and claws but otherwise retaining her human form, Khadija took down Ismail. Moments later, Khadija finally silenced Alia before ending Nadine. At last, the bar was silent. All the humans were taken care of.

"What have I done?" Alana Dantas wondered aloud, having shifted back into her human form at the end of the carnage. The Afro-Brazilian female Vampire looked at the human corpses on the bar's floor. Khadija gently pulled Alana into her arms and kissed her. They had to get the hell out of there, but first things first. Khadija went to each and every corpse and destroyed its brain, to make sure they wouldn't come back as newbie Vampires. There's enough of the Undead in the world...

"What's done is done, we must leave," Khadija said firmly, and she took Alana Dantas hand and led her out of the bar. The two Black female Vampires took off into the night. Even though Vampires are blessed with superhuman strength and uncanny speed, along with five times the stamina of a normal human being, they had their limits. The two Vampires knew better than to return to their Lair since the Hunters would come after them. The Undead don't get to slaughter humans with impunity anymore...

The City of Juba's police force sent officers to the bar, and ambulances also arrived. The Chief of Police wouldn't know what to make of the scene of slaughter and carnage. The almost ritualistic deaths made the local policemen think of serial killers. The nation of South Sudan has its problems, but serial killers isn't one of them. Of course, other people would understand what happened.

In the Motherland of Africa, there are men and women whose job it is to eliminate Vampires. The Hunters are everywhere, and these dedicated men and women make sure that the race of the Vampires is kept in check. Someone has to protect humans from the Undead. Khadija Hassan and her lover Alana Dantas spent the daytime hours slumbering in the dumpster, and emerged come nightfall. They knew others would be hunting for them, and proceeded to leave the City of Juba...