All Comments on 'Black Lotus'

by Blacksheep2003

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First blunder, 19 and in medical college, doesn't compute. He may be in college at 19 taking premed courses, but there's no way he's in med school at 19. Second blunder, unless you're 15 someone in their thirties does not constitute being considered mature. I gave it a 2 for trying. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can be in medical school in India, at age of 17!! You don't need BS degree to do so..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Usually you have to have a degree already to enter medical school. So, unless you are a real genius and got a degree by 19, this is not possible. While it is fiction, it should still carry a ring of truth to it. And you say you have a small room. For two people? Again you should try to make your story ring with a bit of truth. I good editor would catch these things and you could edit before posting. It is a good start, and with some changes would be a good story but it needs a lot of work at this point.

When writing such a story go through it and check to see if important elements in the story ring with some truth and realism to them. Age against education etc. With the internet it is easy to verify if something is possible or not.

Blacksheep2003Blacksheep2003almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for giving me your opinion. Second in India, students enter undergrad med courses at the age of 17 or 18. 19 is in fact quite a realistic age for students to get into medical college. Look it up if you want to. But still I thank you for your constructive criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous