Black Man Delivers Pizza... and More Pt. 04

Story Info
Darin comes over for the game, and some white booty.
2.4k words
4.61
13.5k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

This story picks up where part 3 leaves off. While you could read this story by itself, you'll enjoy it more as a series.

--------

Two days had passed since I last saw Darin and had the intense car and shower sex with Mary. Darin was coming over this afternoon for the football game, and hopefully some more fun.

Time seemed to drag by all morning, but eventually twelve-thirty rolled around and the doorbell rang. Mary got to the door before I did and opened it up. Darin was there with a couple pizzas and a case of beer.

"Hello, you must be Darin," Mary said.

"And you must be Mary," Darin said back to her, "Jack talks about you while we workout all the time."

"Aww, thank you, I didn't know that," she said, glancing over her shoulder at me. "Well, I won't hold you guys up, go downstairs and enjoy your football. I'm sure you'll like Jack's man cave."

"Thanks, I'm positive I'm going to love it," Darin said, winking at me as Mary turned around.

Mary returned to the couch and started one of her RomCom movies she knew I don't like to watch. I waved for Jack to follow me and led him down the stairs to my basement man cave.

I clicked on the pregame show and grabbed a couple plates from my basement bar for the pizza. Darin pulled a couple beers from the case and placed the rest in the fridge. We nearly bumped into each other in the process and Darin pulled me close for a deep kiss on the mouth.

After several moments, we broke the kiss. Darin headed for the couch with the beers and I put a couple slices of pizza on the plates. I carried them over to the couch and sat next to Darin.

We ate our pizza and drank a few beers, making small talk as we watched the game. After about an hour, I snaked my hand the short distance to Darin's crotch and began to rub his shaft through his shorts.

I immediately felt him start to grow through his shorts. "I've always wanted a blowjob while I watch the game," he commented.

"I think I can help with that," I said, as I slid to the floor between his knees. Darin instinctually lifted from the couch so I could pull his shorts and boxers down and I grinned as his big black cock sprang free of it's restraints. I slid Darin's shorts and boxers all the way to the floor and leaned in, taking his cock into my mouth.

I began sucking on it slowly and lovingly, licking all around the head and up and down the shaft, massaging his large balls with my hand. Once his cock was thoroughly wet with my saliva, I moved down to his balls, sucking them into my mouth, one at a time.

"They're on the 50 and it's first down," Darin said, "I bet you can't make me cum with your mouth before they score again."

I pulled his balls from my mouth and grinned as I said, "if I do, you have to fuck me silly with that big black dick of yours."

"Deal!" Darin exclaimed.

I immediately went to work on his dick, deepthroating him to the hilt massaging his balls with my hands. I was sucking him hard and working my way up and down his cock as he occasionally gave me yardage updates with a chuckle.

Darin was squirming at the magic I was working with my mouth as he said, "1st and goal, four yard line."

I went into overdrive, sucking harder and moving up and down his shaft as he finally came into my mouth and shouted "touchdown!" I continued working his cock, milking every last drop of cum from his BBC.

"I think that was a tie," Darin said, looking down at me, his cockhead still in my mouth. "I think since I love that sweet ass of yours, I'll fuck it anyway," he said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me," I said with a grin, as I returned to the couch beside Darin. Darin pulled up his shorts and we continued watching the game.

"You want another beer?" I asked him

"Yea, sure, thanks." Darin replied.

Two beers later, the second quarter ended and Darin went to hit the head. I checked my phone while he was gone and saw a text from Mary from 15 minutes ago: "Callie called me, we're going to get some dinner. Enjoy your match."

I texted back: "Have fun, and it's a football game, not a match. lol" I quickly ran upstairs to see if Mary had left yet and discovered the TV was off and her car was gone.

I went back down to my man cave to see Darin had returned and was sitting on the couch with a fresh beer for each of us.

"Mary went to dinner with her friend, so it looks like we have the house to ourselves for a couple hours," I said with a wink.

"Whatever will we do, unsupervised for so long?" Darin said with a mischievous grin.

"Surely we must behave and not get into any trouble," I said back with an equally mischievous grin. I dropped my pants to the floor as I walked toward Darin, acting as if I was going to sit next to him on the couch. When I got near, now in just boxers and my t-shirt, I instead sat in his lap. "Ooops, is this seat taken?" I asked as I started to gyrate my hips and rub my ass against his stiffening cock.

"There's always room for that fine ass on my lap!" Darin said with a grin.

Once Darin was fully hard, I stood up and motioned for him to do the same. He did, and I laid across the couch longways, one leg on the couch and stretched out, the other knee on the floor. It was like a mix between doggystyle and prone-bone, and I wiggled my ass as an invitation to Darin.

Darin didn't waste any time at all pulling a small bottle of lube from his pocket and dropping his shorts and boxers to the floor. Darin lowered himself behind me while rubbing lube on his cock and pushing a couple lube covered fingers into my ass.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "that feels so fucking good!" Darin started moving his two fingers in and out of my ass and fuck did that feel good.

"Do you want something bigger in there?" Darin asked me.

"Yessss," I hissed back at him, "Fill me with your big cock!"

I felt Darin reposition himself behind me and the head of his BBC pressing against my asshole. "Fuck that's tight," Darin said as his cock buried itself inside me. He withdrew his entire cock and then pushed it balls deep inside my ass again. Darin repeated this a few more times before getting into a rhythm of slowly pumping his big cock in and out of my tight ass.

I was moaning as Darin fucked me, while my own cock rubbed back and forth on the couch with his thrusts. Darin's thrusts were getting quicker and I felt myself getting close. "I'm about to cum! Fuck me harder, Darin!" Darin gradually increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts and we both continued to build to a climax.

"Fuuckkk meee! I'm cumming!" I practically yelled, and right as my cock began to shoot it's cum onto the couch, I felt Darin's cum filling my ass. "Yessss, fill my ass with your cum Darin!"

"Aaahhh, take my cum in your white ass!" Darin's thrust slowed as he finished emptying his seed into me.

"Fuck, I came hard," Darin and I said at the same time, laughing when we realized we said the same thing at the same time.

"That was intense," I said to Darin.

"Hell yea it was." Darin slowly pulled his softening cock from my ass.

"Mary shouldn't be home for another hour or so. Want to take a shower?" I asked with a grin.

"Probably a good idea, wouldn't want to smell like sex when she gets home," Darin said with a chuckle.

We picked up our clothes and Darin followed me into the bathroom. I started running a hot shower and we took off our shirts, which had stayed on while he fucked me.

The bathroom in my man cave has a decent size shower, big enough for two or even three people. I stepped into the shower and Darin stepped in right behind me.

I turned to face Darin and looked up at him as I got some bodywash on my hands. I reached out and slowly rubbed the soap on his cock. "Gotta make sure I get every. single. inch. nice and clean," I said, annunciating the words every, single and inch. After stroking his cock for a minute or two, it was covered in white bubbles. The contrast of the white soap bubbles against his dark skin was exciting.

Reluctantly, I moved on from his cock and began to rub soap on his muscular chest and abs. Darin stepped toward me, pressing his body into mine. He reached for the bodywash and got some on his hands. Holding me close against him, he began to rub the soap all over my ass.

"Oooh," a soft moan escaped my lips as his fingers found my hole. I was only a little surprised when I felt Darin's cock begin to grow against me. "I think you're wanting a round three," I said to him.

"I can't help it," he grinned, "you do this to me. I just can't get enough."

"Me either," I said, dropping to my knees in front of his stiffening cock. Placing one hand on each of his muscular thighs, I used my tongue to guide his cock into my mouth. I sucked up and down his shaft as we looked into each other's eyes. I pulled my mouth from his cock and lowered myself slightly to suck his balls into my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock resting on my face, his balls in my mouth, and his eyes locked onto mine.

"That's so fucking good," he said in a gravelly voice. "Stand up," he told me. taking my hands from his thighs and pulling me up to my feet. Darin lifted me by my hips and pressed me against the wall. I brought my legs up around his waist and felt him line his big black cock against my waiting asshole. He slowly lowered me onto his cock while kissing my mouth. He pulled us away from the wall slightly and I began to move my hips, riding his cock while he held me in the air. Darin soon began to bounce me on his big cock and I felt my own cock rock hard between our stomachs. Darin was fucking me harder and harder when I finally gave in to my building climax.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming from your big cock! It's so fucking good!" My cum coated our stomachs as Darin gave a final few thrusts and released his load into my ass. I could feel his cock pulsating as I told him, "Yes! Yes! Fill me with your cum!"

Panting from his third orgasm of the afternoon, Darin lifted me off of and lowered me from his cock. We finished washing each other and got dressed. We were back on the couch for about 30 minutes when I heard Mary come inside the house.

The basement door opened and Mary called down to me, "I'm home, Jack."

"Okay," I said, "the game is almost over."

Once the game was over, I asked Darin, "Same time next Sunday?"

"How about my place next time? More fucking and less football." He said with a wink.

"Oooh, that does seem like a better idea."

"I have to admit though, watching you suck my cock while your wife is right upstairs was pretty hot," Darin said.

Darin pulled me in for a long and deep kiss. I could feel myself getting hard again when he broke it off. "Good night," Darin said in a low sexy tone.

"Good night," I told him in a soft voice as I brushed my finger tips across his bulge.

We headed upstairs and I followed Darin to the front door. More for Mary's benefit than anything I said "Thanks for hanging out, see you in the gym."

"See ya, man." Jack replied as he walked down the driveway toward his car.

Re-entering the house, Mary asked, "did you guys have fun?

"Yea, Darin was fun to hang out with.

I sat down on the couch next to Mary and she snuggled up next to me. We were watching the end of her movie when she moved her hand to my crotch. She slowly ran her hand over the outside of my pants as my cock grew harder. After a minute, she went for the button and zipper. I helped speed the situation along by lifting my hips and pushing my pants and boxers down, freeing my now hard cock.

Mary's hand grasped my shaft and began to slowly stroke it. Her head shifted from my shoulder and down to my cock, taking the head into her mouth. She gently sucked my head as she stroked my shaft. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as she sucked my cock for the next couple minutes. Mary began to work more and more of my cock into her mouth until she had my entire cock inside her. Her hand, no longer stroking my cock, moved to my balls and began to gently squeeze and massage them. "Oooh fuck that's good," I said.

With that, Mary abruptly lifted her head from my cock and stood. She pulled her dress over her head and dropped her panties to the floor. Wiggling her ass for me, she lowered herself onto my rigid cock in a type of reverse cowgirl position. "Damn, that pussy is wet!" I said as my cock slipped inside.

Mary began to raise herself up and drop down on my cock, her great ass jiggling for me each time she dropped. Mary picked up the pace and was soon moaning each time she dropped down on my cock. "Oooh, ohhh, I'm going to cum in your cock!"

"Ooh, cum on this dick! I'm close too! Keep going!"

I didn't think it was possible but Mary began moving even faster. Mary came on my cock and began gyrating her hips, grinding into me pretty hard. I started to cum too as Mary said, "ooh, fill me with your cum! Cum in this tight pussy!"

As our orgasms subsided, Mary slowly came to a stop, my cock slightly twitching inside her.

--------

The story will continue in Part 5.

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers