All Comments on 'Black Man Delivers Pizza... and More Pt. 04'

by Jackb120

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Monday Night football here. We watch it at his house and I suck him off while his wife is home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would not be surprised if Mary is getting some lesbian action on the side.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 1 year ago

Mary has to catch them in the act.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this type of BBC play. Smart, friendly black dude, cool with keeping it on the DL, not arrogant or abusive, no "he took my phone and was snapping pictures of me sucking his cock and then said if I didn't come to him when ever he called, he'd send the pics to my contacts" crap. Just 2 horny guys getting what they need from each other, pure pleasure! I also like the sex with his wife, been a closeted gay all my life with a completely normal life, wife, kids, grandkids, and can't count the times I'd sneak off for hot cock action and, thoroughly satiated with plenty of cum, I'd go home and find my sexy wife horny as hell and we'd fuck for all we were worth! Wish I could have trained her to join in the fun of cocksucking hot guys with me but it wasn't meant to be, illness claimed her sex drive so now I care for her full time and enjoy my gay fantasy life here! Thanks for reading my comment. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous