Black Master for Black Feminist

Story Info
Black Master teaches Black Feminist a new path.
2.1k words
2.24
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

A long time ago, a young Black man named Reginald Xavier moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, from his hometown of Jacmel, on the island of Haiti. While living in la belle province, Reginald pursued higher education and along the way, he experimented with his sexuality. Reginald explored the world of BDSM, and discovered that he was a dominant male. To that end, Reginald began calling himself Master Rex. Let the world beware...

After completing his studies in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Reginald Xavier moved to the City of Ottawa and put his degree to good use by working for Shared Services. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, was quite different from the City of Montreal but Reginald is the kind of brother who knows how to make his own fun. When not at work or traveling, Reginald enjoys a kinky good time with sexy submissive women of all races. They simply flock to his alter ego Master Rex...

"To be a Feminist and a Black woman is fine, the two don't have to clash and can coexist within a person," Marianna Gomes said, and the tall, brown-skinned, Afro-sporting young biracial woman flashed Master Rex a coy smile. Nodding sagely, Master Reginald "Rex" Xavier, formerly of Haiti, admired the decidedly spirited young woman seated opposite him. Odd ideas can flow from the mouth of an attractive person...

Marianna Gomes, born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant mother and a Portuguese father, is a dead ringer for actress/singer Alicia Keys. Well, Marianna has a much bigger booty than Alicia Keys, but that's more than okay. Reginald noted on that when he first saw her while visiting some old friends at Carleton University. As it turns out, Marianna Gomes wasn't just another tall, sexy gal with curves up to here and an ass like whoa. She had brains like nobody's business...

"Interesting," Master Rex replied, and he looked at Marianna with newfound respect. The two of them sat inside Soleil Des Iles restaurant in the Vanier area of Ottawa, Ontario. The small Haitian restaurant served some of the best Griot ever, and judging by the way Marianna attacked her meal of white rice, brown bean sauce and pork, Master Rex could tell that she was hooked. Haitian cuisine does have that effect on a person...

When Reginald Xavier met Marianna Gomes at Carleton University, he thought that the young mixed woman was just another one of those super annoying academic know-it-alls. These days, colleges and universities across North America were filled with irate young women who, although far more privileged than the male students whom they clearly outnumbered, ran their mouths with extremely weird rhetoric.

Logic has often escaped women's notice, how else could one explain the rhetoric embraced by Marianna Gomes and their ilk? At most colleges and universities across the United States of America and Canada, women outnumber men. Women don't usually get along with other women, and the dearth of male students has left a lot of them somewhat imbalanced. Man was designed by nature as an agent of balance and change...

Mother nature designed the sexes to be equal but different, with complementary skills. Men cannot replace women, but by the same token, women cannot replace men. Feminists want to replace men with women, and that simply won't do. The reduction of male student numbers on college and university campuses isn't benefitting anyone, especially women. Lots of young women who aren't allergic to dick lament this state of the affairs. It's not an ideal situation if one hasn't forsaken the concepts of dating and marriage.

There are too many women and not enough of men on campus. This results in a dogfight of sorts, as women who aren't die-hard lesbians compete ferociously for available good-looking, masculine men. Also competing with those women for that same masculine resource are their erstwhile friends, allies and shopping buddies, the gay men. Bisexual men on campus are having their cake and eating it too, enjoying pussy and dick left and right, and everyone hates them for it. Still, who can blame them?

Reginald, who graduated from the University of Montreal with a bachelor's degree in business back in 2008, could scarcely believe how times had changed in the university realms. Where did all that nonsense about cis-gender, gender dysphoria, straight privilege, cis-hetero whatever and all that Jazz came from? When did it become uncool in modern society to be a heterosexual Black male? Reginald has nothing against LGBT people, but he loves pussy. Is that considered uncool now?

Walking around Carleton University, Reginald Xavier saw cross-dressing male students, female-bodied students who identified as male or trans-male or non-binary or whatever. They raged against the so-called normal students, who were weird enough always friendly and polite to them. Compared to that, the plain old gays, bisexuals and lesbians that Reginald knew at the University of Montreal in the late 1990s seemed positively boring. Today's college and university students were playing a different ball game.

Reginald Xavier found the university world to be completely out of phase with reality. Forget about being attracted to the same sex or both sexes. Nowadays, the cool thing to do is to want to change one's sex...and young women who apparently want to become men are leading the charge. Where did all those people come from? Was the age of social media to blame? Also, what happens when a person changes their sex and discovers that they don't like it? So many questions and not enough answers.

Reginald Xavier respects a person's right to do with their body what they want, but he could definitely see an agenda at work on the Carleton University campus. Instead of letting young people find their own path, certain powers were pushing an agenda on them. When Reginald spotted a rainbow button on Marianna's backpack, his heart sank. Another fine sister gone lesbo, Reginald thought, feeling morose about it. Oh, well. Reginald has been disappointed before, and figured he'd get over it...

When Marianna's eyes met those of Reginald and she smiled at him in a coy way, he knew that she hadn't quit Team D. A Black man who can't tell when a fine sister is interested in him ought to quit and go home. Marianna sent the signals, and Reginald received them. A brother had to holler after that. Reginald has always been the kind of brother who goes for what he wants, at no matter the cost to those who stand in his way. That's why he's considered a master of the game...

Reginald approached Marianna, like a lion stalking an antelope. He knew that kind of sister. Marianna surrounded herself with the others, like her effeminate gay male best friend Hayden, and her pudgy, short-haired and kind of masculine, die-hard dyke of a roommate Stephanie the Butch, and a rich, disaffected young white man named Leopold whose sexuality was undefined. All of those oddballs are designed to keep at bay those men who want to get into Marianna's pants. Fortunately, Reginald is both patient and persistent...

Reginald was all smiles and charms as he weeded his way through Marianna Gomes seemingly endless bunch of gay male, lesbian and questioning friends. He was polite but friendly, and firmly resisted attempts at flirtation from the males. Some of the more masculine lesbians asked Reginald for style tips since he carried himself like a macho man, what many of them secretly aspired to be. Most trans-men start life as masculine lesbians before transitioning. It is a fact of life in the late 2010s.

"A lot of guys are uncomfortable around my LGBT friends, you're so confident and sexy," Marianna Gomes said, flashing Reginald a sexy wink. Grinning, Reginald licked his lips then looked into Marianna's soulful brown eyes. Truth be told, Reginald is quite adept at navigating all kinds of environments. A Black man who is masculine, strong, intelligent and confident is seen as a threat by people of all races, religions and sexualities. In the Jungle, every beast fears the Lion...

"Sister, I know who I am and what I want, and I respect people's right to choose what they want, that's all," Reginald replied, and Marianna Gomes actually blushed. They continued to banter while eating, and then, afterwards, they went for a walk around Vanier. The walk concluded as they reached Reginald's apartment on Donald Street, down the street from the mosque. Once there, the two of them had themselves a good time...

"Show me what you can do," Marianna Gomes said to Reginald, and the tall, dark-skinned, burly Haitian stud grinned and kissed her. At first hesitant, Marianna kissed Reginald back passionately. The two of them went from the living room to the bedroom. Off came their clothes, and then they began making love. When Reginald threw her on the bed, Marianna gasped in shock...

"What am I going to do to you? Everything," Reginald said, and just like that, he switched into his Master Rex persona and went to work on Marianna Gomes. He laid her on the bed and went about exploring that voluptuous yet athletic body of hers. Marianna moaned softly as Master Rex grabbed her throat while kissing the areolas of her nipples. The roughness and the tenderness excited Marianna like nothing else, and she opened herself to her dominant lover...

"Take me," Marianna gasped, and Master Rex grinned savagely as he moved downward. Spreading her thick brown thighs wide open, Marianna welcomed Master Rex's approach into her sweet core. He buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy quite hungrily. Marianna moaned softly as Master Rex's tongue teased her clit while his fingers wormed their way inside of her, stimulating her quite nicely...

As Master Rex pleasured Marianna, delighting in the way she smelled and tasted down below, he savored the moment. A true Master knows that the submissive is the one in control. Marianna was vivacious, lovely and freaky, and trusted him enough to place her body and her safety in his hands. This was a gift that a true dominant enjoys and appreciates...

"You are mine," Master Rex said, and after giving Marianna's pussy a tongue lashing, he put her on all fours and went after that big beautiful ass. Marianna grinned as Master Rex kissed her big buttocks and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open for him. Master Rex stuck his tongue up Marianna's butthole and began to explore her warm, tight backdoor.

"Oh yes, my ass is yours," Marianna squealed, and Master Rex licked and fingered her asshole. Marianna fingered her pussy as her dominant lover worked on her ass. She really wanted to feel, well, filled. Master Rex picked up on that and gave the sexy, big-bottomed feminist lady a well-deserved lesson in good old-fashioned masculine dominance. Time to get this show on the road...

"Oh that ass is mine," Master Rex said, and he showed Marianna what he was made of. He fixed a collar to her neck and led her around his apartment, like an owner walking his pet. Marianna found the whole thing kind of strange but also kind of a turn-on. A strong Black woman being led about on a leash by a Black man...and of her own volition! Talk about different...

"Oh fuck yeah," Marianna cried out, as Master Rex went to town on her. He took a belt and whooped her ass with it, leaving nice red welts on her big booty. After giving Marianna's ass a good whooping, Taking some cream, Master Rex used it to lubricate Marianna's asshole and his own dick, then he pressed his member against her backdoor. With a swift thrust he entered her...

"Take that dick, you gorgeous slut," Master Rex told Marianna, and he held her hip with one hand and smacked her big ass with the other while thrusting his dick deep into her backdoor. Marianna moaned softly as Master Rex's dick filled her asshole. Master Rex began trying to knock the bottom out, digging up Marianna's asshole with his long, magnificently thick dick. Marianna howled like a madwoman, and her screams were music to Master Rex's ears...

"Hmm, Master Rex I need to fart," Marianna said, and Master Rex grinned, and shoved his dick even deeper into her asshole. Marianna felt wonderfully invaded and violated by Master Rex's dick up her butt hole. Unable to resist any longer, Marianna clenched her ass cheeks then relaxed them. Master Rex felt a puff of air against his dick which was embedded in Marianna's asshole. Damn bitch farted on my dick, Master Rex thought, and he smiled as he pulled out of Marianna's butt hole...

"Welcome to a whole new world," Reginald Xavier told Marianna Gomes, much later. After taking a shower and enjoying a glass of wine, the two of them sat in the living room, watching the always amusing Deus Daecon Reviews videos on Reginald's laptop. Marianna felt great, basking in the afterglow of a fantastic fuck. The young Black feminist looked forward to experiencing pain and pleasure, plus a side order of dominant masculinity, thanks to Master Rex, her Haitian King.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers