All Comments on 'Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 11'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 11 years ago
Another great story Lusty

Love your work. This was a great continuation of a great series. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapter12

What we need.is for both sluts to be holding swollen bellies with black babies inside. Also shaved heads that will always be kept bald. Keep on writing seductive discipline of white racist bitches

lusty Vamplusty Vampover 11 years agoAuthor
Persoanl Attacks

Comments which contain constructive criticism and or support are always welcome. However, those comments whose only purpose is to make a personal attack upon me or my readers will always be delete.

dirtykneesdirtykneesover 11 years ago
moaning

Oh Mistress You continued the abuse You know i need and crave!

hugggs i still love You

Your white slut suzie q

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You rock

Thanks for another chapter to this great story. The best in the site.

Can't wait to see what will go on in the basement, but please let Barbie keep her hair. I also cant wait to hear what happens to the house and the two guys buying it - Will the white girls be a part of the take over?

And what about the evil pimp mentioned in the tattoo chapter? Will he play a part in the white girls development? I reckon they could use a little more male domination and humiliation.

Sluts a a super bowl party perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

Better to have the two black guys use house to seduce other married racist white bitches plus their grown daughters. And mistress con pop up to check discipline prospective talent. We need hot stories in cold of winter. Yes tattoo artist can draws humiliating tattoos on asses of crying bitches with mouths plugged shut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get a wig

I'm too good at story visualization, and the shaved head it messing everything up, try throwing a humiliating wig on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
niggers clean the cars.

You nigger aitrhead. I am not white. But your ugly stories make me puke. & especially cruelly destroying a woman's beauty tops it all. well you are unchained. & that's what is causing the problems. Niggers suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who?

Who is this anonymouse hillbilly motherfucker who keeps talking about "niggers?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this story! Easily the best on the site! I really hope we get another chapter soon. Also I hope that the slight show of dominance Suze showed over Barbie in chapter 9 gets explored a bit more. (It was probably my favourite part.) :D

I_spyI_spyover 10 years ago
Sure this was the last part :-(

Love this story, I am sure this was the last part though.

With no activity on the profile for so long I reckon there is nothing left to hope for, What a shame though, wonder what the black pimp could have had of fun with Barbie or if the girls will be a part of the house deal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more stories

Both women will be preggers with black babies and bald headed sluts with dripping cunts available to all black men and women. Candidates for black breeding. Their sisters can be drawn to a new lifestyle once properly domesticated by black mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more of this!

Both shaved sluts will spend all of eternity serving black people and breeding black babies. Draw in their female relatives to make amends flr racism.

soKINKYsoKINKYover 8 years ago
Trading places

I would do anything to trade places with one of the white hoes. I mean anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I kiss your high heeled shoes my mistress

Fantastic story. Thats what all white racistic whores should go throu .I love it and have been reading it many many times, dreaming that it would happen to me. Thank yoy my mistress lusty Vamp for making a dreamworld. My name is Krysta. I was once in a far away time another person but now I am found, I kiss your high heeled shoes my mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brought back memories

So very extreme and thus so very hot. Made me remember vividly how my black f college roommate made me her bitch and shared me with her sorority sisters. Hmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the story!!!. love to see more part :)

LBCNLLBCNLabout 6 years ago
Excellent stories!

Thank you so much for writing these exellent stories lusty Vamp.

I have enjoyed them immensly and I hope you will write a lot more in the future.

The spelling was quite annoying at times...but it did get better over time. I'm sure you will get it right eventually :)

I for one cannot wait to read more about this subject! ;)

lucienponylucienponyover 3 years ago

écrivez la suite du dressage sans limites des chiennes blanches!

tamis_demisetamis_demiseover 3 years ago

i love this series!

lucienponylucienponyabout 3 years ago
une suite svp

il faut une suite à cette histoire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best erotic story you can find in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suzie will be given to a mean black couple for a one dollar raffle. They will sell her to an African slaver for enough money to put their children through college.

Barbara will get the shock of her life from Mistress Angel who will own the luscious 34 year old woman and have a black woman attorney domesticating Barbara in signing away all her money and property to Mistress Angel for a lifetime of slavery for that stupid intrusion next door over loud music. The twisted nipples by Angel will be a constant reminder of her racism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two high school black boys now men will get first dibs on impregnating both Size and Barbie and the sluts will be flogged hard on their strong backs by their Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Barbara and Susan will have hair shorn off and then given to guests to fuck their holes. They will be raffled to the lucky black winners who will take them home with their wives to use and abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite possibly the best story I've ever read.

I couldn't help but fantasise about my wife being taken into slavery like this.

Please keep writing more stories you have a unique imagination and a great writing style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mistress Angel will get the pleasure of flogging the strong backs of Barbie and Suzie before letting the rabid crowd fuck both women.

Then both women will be put hard to work cleaning spotless the parties held at both houses before being taken away to a black neighborhood where they will spend the rest of their life's pleasurizing black people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah, I don't really like Angel. I hope she gets her commuepence.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

great story, loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous