Black New World Ch. 04 - Day 82

Story Info
Jules goes to the doctor for an examination.
1.6k words
4.35
7.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 82 -- Jules goes to the doctor for an examination.

Abruptly, I park my car in front of a white building by hitting the brake way too hard. The car stops with a rough shake. I'm nervous and anxious about my appointment for the doctor. Maybe, it was a mistake to go. But I don't want to turn back now, since I almost had to argue with the receptionist before she agreed to book an appointment for me. It was first after a while, when I finally expressed my fear about the side-effects from the S4B7-virus, that she accepted to schedule me -- "but only for 10 minutes," she had said. The healthcare system is still in a mess.

I enter the foyer and meet the receptionist, a young lady with brown skin and curly black hair. I scan my health insurance card, and she guides me to a waiting room. The room is crowded, mostly with whites guys. Some cough and look sick, others look a bit like me, thin and pale. One guy, who sits in front of me on the other side of the room, catches my eyes. For a moment, I think he's a girl. He has an androgynous, slim face with big, green eyes and big eyelashes. His hair is long and blonde with a middle part. It covers the sides of his face. He is wearing a big hoodie that looks two size too big for him. Somehow I see a big resemblance between the too of us. He sits with his legs close together and stares at the floor.

After a while, the doctor, a tall and dark skinned, middle aged man, enters the waiting room and speaks my name: "Jules Delaney". I follow him into his office. He places me at a chair in front of his table.

"So what can I do for you?" he asks. Before, I have time to answer, he continues:

"You say, you are experiencing side-effects from the S4B7-virus. I can see it's been almost three months since you were infected."

"Yes..." I hesitate. I don't where to begin. "Well, I feel like by body hasn't recovered since the flu. My body often feel weak and tired."

"That's totally normal. Your body is in a process of restitution."

"Well... It not only that," I look down a bit ashamed for some reason.

"I feel like my body has changed... In certain ways."

"Please go on. And try to be more specific," he says.

"For example, my skin feels soft and sensitive in some areas." He looks at me as if he is not satisfied.

"Around my groin and... Chest," I reply.

"The patience describes weakness in body, soft and sensitive skin around his chest and groin," the doctor speaks into a recorder.

"It's just for your the journal. Don't worry," he responds when he sees my confused face.

"It's most likely nothing special, but I'll do a routine check on you. Please, take off your cloths."

"Is that really necessary," I ask nervously.

"Of course," he just stares at me with cold, dark eyes.

I slowly take of my shirt and t-shirt. He rolls over in front of me in his chair. He begins to examine my chest by slowly moving his fingers across my breasts. They are still swollen. Now, they almost reach one inch out. He softly presses his fingers down into my skin and fat. It hurts a bit. My skin is super sensitive. My skin tingles while the tissue beneath aches as his fingers explore my chest.

"It hurts," I whimper. I can feel how my nipples turn hard as he touches me.

"Soft and thin skin at chest area. The patience is experiencing pain from the fatty tissue," he speaks into the recorder.

"Please take off your pants," he orders. With a disheartened mind, I open my jeans and pull them down to my knees.

"All the way off please. And your underwear too," he orders. Still with a cold look in his eyes. It feels quite humiliating to strip naked in front of this random doctor that I barely know. I can feel my anxiety raise. Naked, I leave my cloths at the chair and shyly look down at the floor. With his hand on my lower back, he guides me next to the examination table.

"Bend over," he commands and pushes my back downward. I rest my elbows at the table. My legs and back are straight and form a 90-degree angle at my hips. My insides burn in humiliation.

"Is this really necessary?" I ponder with a pounding heart.

"Alright, just relax. I'll check your skin and muscles," he says in a flat tone as this was nothing out of the ordinary. He runs his hands over my ass. Then he slowly presses his fingers into the fat of my ass-cheeks. My ass aches in a combination of pair and pleasure. I moan softly.

"Sore muscles and fat tissue," he speak to the recorder. "Soft, thin, pink skin..." He continues his strange, messaging movements. Down my ass, up my thighs, inside and outside. I'm angry at myself for not being able to repress the moans. The humiliation, from him inspecting my naked body as if I were some item, burns through my chest. But at the same time a strange arousal arrives in my stomach induced by the shifting feeling of pair and pleasure in my butt. In terror, I notice that my cock is growing. The blood pumps violently in my veins as he keeps caressing me.

"Doctor, please," I whine with a weak voice.

"Pain aching from gluteus maximums and medius, bicep femoris, the iliac crest," he reports into the machine.

My body betrays me as the burning sensation of anger and humiliation turns into a warm and exciting feeling. My cock twitch against my skin.

"No, not know," I desperately think ashamed of myself.

"You are experiencing sores muscles. It's quite common after a long period of illness. Your body is slowly recovering. Muscles-pain is a common side-effect from the flu, but totally harmless. Don't worry. It will pass soon."

"But.." I take a deep breath to focus my mind before I continue: "I don't understand the weight gain around my butt and my chest."

"Again, totally normal. The lack of exercise caused by your illness and the lock-down."

"I can make some measurement to see if it is anything out of the normal."

"Measurement?" I wonder, still laying bent over on the exam table.

He grabs a measuring tape from a drawer. He then spreads my legs a bit and turn the measuring tape around my thigh.

"Thigh 22 inches," he speaks into the recorder. I'm stunned. The feeling of humiliation returns. I feel like some animal up for inspection.

"Stand up," he orders. He then puts the tape around my hips. I'm still standing with my back towards him. I hope he won't notice my small boner which points outwards from my crotch.

"Hips, 39 inches." He measures. He moves the tape upwards.

"Waist, 26 inches." I stand frozen, not knowing what these numbers suggest. He moves the tape above my nipples. They tingle in a weird, arousing sensation.

"Bust, 34.5 inches." He records.

"This is nothing out of the ordinary. You shouldn't be worried. Again, it's normal for the body to change after two weeks in bed."

His words calm me down a bit even though a hip-size of 39 sounds like a lot to me.

"Is there any other side-effects, you want to discuss?" He asks.

"I.." I shutter nervously. "Well, lately, I have had some strange uncontrollable... erections."

"And I feel like, my penis have gotten smaller..." I force myself to speak out my worries.

"How has you sexual drive been lately? And since the virus?" He asks.

"First, It was completely gone, but lately it has... returned." I don't dare to say when and how my lust have reemerged. An images of Khalon's body randomly jumps to my mind but I quickly clear my thoughts.

"During a very serious period of illness, sexual drive often disappears. That's completely normal. You have been through, maybe one of the deadliest viruses of our generation. And now your libido is returning." He grabs my hips and turn me around. He glance over my groin. My penis is small and yet erected. It's probably nothing more than 2 to 3 inches. The humiliation bubbles through my body as I feel weak and small in front of him. My face feels burning hot.

"2.6 inches," he measures my cock with the tape and records his voice with the speaker. I shake in humiliation.

"This is quite a normal size for a white boy like you. Again, nothing out of the ordinary," he says and smiles for the first time.

"White boy.. WTF.. What does he mean by that?" I wonder.

"The muscles typically shrinks when you don't use them. And this little guy tells my that you haven't for a while." I nod a bit ashamed of myself.

"You are experiencing your sexual lust return. There is nothing dangerous about that. Just try and enjoy it as must as you can." He taps my hips, maybe as a way of showing some comfort.

"You can put on your cloths again." I quickly do as he says.

"If you keep having these issues, feel free to come in for another check up. I'll have my secretary schedule another consultation in advance. Let's say in three weeks. Okay?"

I just nod. Still a bit confused and overwhelmed by the fact that he dismissed all of my worries as if they were all normal.

"I'll prescribe some lotion for your skin and some painkillers for your muscles."

"Thanks, doctor," I reply baffled about everything, I just went through. He just smiles at me, but his eyes still seem cold and observing.