Black New World Ch. 16 - Day 104

Story Info
Jules gets to know Denzel (and his cock) better.
2.8k words
4.54
5.8k
4
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Day 104 -- Jules gets to know Denzel better

It's been a few days since Khalon saved me from the police station. The following day, he had filed an official complaint against the two officers. My car had been put into police custody until the temporary prohibition would be repealed. They had given Khalon the papers. But somehow Khalon had managed to change their minds, and he had brought the car back home to me. He had to sign a document stating that the car now was in his custody, and that he would take full responsibility of the asset.

The feelings, which I had tried to put under control during my walk in the forest, are now swirling around in my head once again, uncontrollably. The way that he defended and protected me against the injustice is stuck to my mind, and the thought of it makes me warm and happy.

Yesterday, after he had returned my car, he had left for a party at his brother's house with his family. And today he is gone too. I kinda feel like talking to him and thanking him for all of his effort, and somehow make it up to him. All the time, I take myself in thinking about him as my mind automatically drifts towards him. And now that he is not home, I feel utterly lonely.

I can't believe his words, and what they mean. In the car, he had called me sweet. And during the massage, he had called my skin soft and my ass sweet. In the shower, he even said, that he really liked my ass. My heart begins to pound, and I all of a sudden feel completely aroused. I'm laying in my bed while I watch the clouds drift by, deep in thought. He had also called my mouth and lips beautiful. I suddenly think of his big cock, and how he fucked my mouth, and I feel even more horny. I run my hands over my soft thighs. My tiny cock feels hard. Maybe I should masturbate. I try to think of Ashley and her sexy body, but my mind keeps jumping to thoughts of Khalon and his masculine and naked body. It feels strange to masturbate to the thought of him, so I get up from the bed and decide to get some lunch instead since I'm starving. I suddenly realize that I haven't had any food all day. I have been in my bed all morning and in deep thoughts.

I get a loaf of bread from my small kitchen, but it's uncut, so I walk to the common kitchen to look for a sharp bread knife. I go through all of the kitchen drawers only to find all kinds of kitchen supplies -- a wooden spoon, a spatula, a peeler and so on -- but no bread knife. That's strange. Since I moved in, there always used to be one in the common kitchen. Maybe the other guys downstairs have been borrowing it without returning it. So I head downstairs. The ground level is build in the exact same way as the 1. floor, where I live. It has 6 rooms and a common kitchen in the middle of the hallway.

The kitchen is also an open kitchen, containing a big counter-top in the middle with a marble plate. Next to the kitchen, but in the same room, there is also a TV-station with a sofa and four big armchairs.

I check some of the kitchen drawers and, just as I expected, I find the big bread knife. As I'm on my way back, Denzel suddenly appears with his head sticking out of the slit of the door to his room. Room number 3. His short curly hair is wet.

"Hey Jules. It's you! I knew, I heard someone. Can you please bring me a towel from the terrace? I forgot that my cloths are still hanging outside, drying," Denzel yells at me.

"Sure, no problem," I reply and head down towards the kitchen again. I leave the bread knife on the counter. I pass the kitchen and find the door to the terrace on the left side of the hallway. It's beautiful weather, and the sky is all blue. The terrace tiles feel hot beneath my feet. I grab a towel from a drying rack and walk back to Denzel's room. The door is wide open, but he has disappeared. I peek inside the entrance only to find it empty.

"Denzel? I found your towel," I speak loudly.

"Thanks Jules!" Can you bring it? I'm in the room." The door to his room is also open, so I walk in. But I'm shocked to find him sitting completely naked in his bed. He gets up to receive the towel. His body is still slightly wet like if he had just come out of the shower. There is wet marks on the floor and in the bed where he just sat. The water droplets sparkle on his black skin as the bright sun rays touch him through the window. The droplets run down his broad chest. His chest and upper arms are full of tattoos of different shapes and forms -- flames, clouds and strange runic symbols which combine and entangle next to each other. I'm stunned and impressed by the size if his body. He is broader than Khalon but seems bit lower. His muscles bounce fiercely as he grabs the towel. Once again, I'm baffled by his thick and broad cock. It almost looks unreal, probably thicker than my wrist.

"Thanks Jules," he smiles and pulls the towel a bit. Stunned by his powerful appearance, I forget to release my own grip so I get pulled closer to him. I finally release the towel and stand close to him while he dries himself. The now familiar weakness arises in my knees, and I get butterflies in my stomach.

"That was sweet of you Jules," he says with a big smile.

"No problem!" I say warmly. I remember how nice he had been to me when we had watch the soccer match with Kadeem, Naeem, Razi and Mashawn. He had rescued me from the table, borrowed his cardigan and defended me. I look at him, up and down, completely dazzled by his strong and broad limbs.

"Don't look so scared!" He laughs, while he pulls the towel up and down behind his back. The movement makes his thick cock swing from side to side.

"Sorry, I'm not!" I smile shyly. "It's just..."

"What? You think I'm ugly or what?" He says with a playful smile and throws the towel into a basket in the corner of the room. His black body towers in front of me.

"No, of course not! You are really well-built," I quickly reply while I cannot get my eyes of his big, black cock.

"Thanks Jules!" He smiles with a big grin that shows his white teeth. To my surprise, his cock seems to slowly grow. I stare with big eyes as the blood pumps through the big veins.

"Oh.. Sorry," he looks down at his now erected cock. "It's just... Actually, I have been thinking a lot about you lately."

"You have?!" I grasp surprised.

"Yeah... You know, since we saw the match together."

"Oh.. Thanks again for helping me, Denzel" I say, blushing a bit, as I remember how embarrassing it was being stuck like that.

"No problem!"

"How come, you been thinking about me?" I ask nervously, while I look into his deep brown, almost black eyes.

"To be honest, I have been wondering about, how nice a blowjob from you would be," he says straightforwardly. I'm utterly stunned by his frankness.

"I think it would be amazing! You are so cute... And hot," he moves even closer to me and gently puts a hand on my shoulder, and then he caresses my neck. I can't believe his words.

"What do you say? It would be amazing!" He says with his deep voice.

I'm still speechless. He thinks I'm hot...

"Oh my god. Just the thought of it makes my so hard. With your beautiful skin and your sweet lips. It would be so hot," he continues agitated. His giant cock looks fully erected, and it points vertically outwards, almost touching my stomach.

"Please Jules. Will you do it for me?"

I'm still completely baffled by his appraising words and his request. But at the same time, I'm utterly turn on and aroused. His sweet words have ignited a deep lust inside of me. And each word, leaving his mouth, has made my stomach swirl with excitement. I feel shaky and weak as he looks at me with desire and anticipation. I just nod at his request. He then slowly but firmly presses down on my shoulder, and my knees surrender to his will, as I bow down in front of him. His enormous cock induces a combination of excitement and fright in my mind. How can I be able to suck such a wide cock?

"Yeah Jules, you look so nice like this. Please open your mouth!" He moans, highly agitated. I obey his request, and he pushes the head of his cock against my lips. I have to open my mouth wide open, as much as I can, before he is able to penetrate my face. He moans delighted.

"Yes..."

I look up at him with pleasing eyes. His enormous size turns me on even more. I tremble a bit as I wonder how I'm supposed to take his big cock further into me mouth. He pushes all of the glans into me.

"Please suck. Use your tongue."

I quickly begin to rotate my tongue around his cock the best I can. My mouth automatically begins to drool, and I move the spit around the head of his cock.

"That's so good! Good job!" He compliments me and grabs my head with his big hands. I release his cock from my mouth to catch my breath, and instead I begin to rub his cock back and forth with my hand. My white hand looks tiny around the big girth of his black shaft. I spit the excessive saliva from mouth onto his cock and rub it up and down. I'm completely hypnotized by his manly posture, and I'm dizzy from the arousal. I then move my tongue down his cock, all the way from the tip to the root. He moans in pleasure.

"You are so good, Jules," he grunts. He moves his cock into my mouth again, challenging my lips. I eagerly accepts his cock and move my head slightly back. He then pushes himself further down my mouth until his black cock hits my throat. My begging eyes begin to run in water.

"Amazing," he just moans. I shiver from exhilaration. He places a hand on the crown of my head and slowly begins to move his cock back and forth inside of my mouth. I do my best to please it, as he uses my mouth to jerk off his fat cock.

"Yes... So good... Please take it," he moans as his crotch bounces in front of me. His big muscles are tense. His six-pack bulges in curves over his stomach. The spit begins to drool down my chin. And I moan while he masturbates his cock in my mouth.

"You are so damn hot. Oh my god... Please take off you t-shirt!"

I rapidly obey and pull my t-shirt off my torso while I grasp for breath. I'm so completely high from the desire and lust that I don't even think about my small breasts and erected nipples.

"Good boy," he appraises me and puts his cock back into my mouth. I suck it and lick it eagerly. I move my dizzy head up and down his big shaft, only focused on giving him pleasure.

"Wonderful!" He moans. I feel so slutty as I'm entirely in his will.

"I wanna see your beautiful ass!"

I look up at him while I moan over his big cock. He stares at me, lustfully. I then pull down my pants and underwear, all the way down to my knees at the floor.

"Yes, that's a good bitch! So fucking hot!" He smiles with desire.

Once again, I moan with his enormous cock in my mouth, stunned by his words. His words echoes on repeat in my head, making me even more excited. My tiny cock dangles in front of me, only half-erected even though I'm crazily horny. I feel utterly slutty as I sit almost naked in front of this big, black man while I suck him off. I begin to rub the foreskin of my cock back and forth with my thumb. I can tell on his moans that he is getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

"So fucking hot," he keeps moaning again and again. He puts both of his hands on my head and uses my mouth as a fuck-toy. I submit to his powerful thrusts and open my mouth as wide as I can, allowing him to take full control over me. I tremble in excitement as I'm close to coming. I put my other hand on his sturdy hip. While he gags my throat, he begins to jerk off the shaft of his cock with one of his hands while the other one is still placed on the crown of my head. Our lustful eyes meet while he jerks and gags me faster and faster. I moan wildly while I do my best to suppress my gag-reflex. This continues for a while, until he suddenly bursts out in a deep growl. He rapidly pulls his cock out of my mouth and jerks it in front of my face. I submissively keep my mouth open and my tongue stretched out. He moans loudly, and all of his body contracts and then spasms forcefully. The cum shoots all over my tongue and face. The hot, thick liquid splashes onto my forehead, cheeks and chin. And in that moment, my lust is released into a strong orgasm. I scream in pleasure while I shake. My cock shoots thin cum over my hand and onto the floor.

"Yeah! So good!" He grunts while he shoots more cum into my mouth. His puts his twitching and jerking cock into my mouth as his orgasm slowly ends. I just moan with his cock in my mouth. Too focused on my own orgasm to do anything else.

"Amazing, Jules! ... You are so amazing," he says with pleasure. As my orgasm slows down, I realize that my face is entirely painted with his thick cum. He rubs his cock around my lips and up and down my tongue to clean the last drops of sperm from his cock.

"You did so well," he keeps appraising me.

"Thanks Jules!" He picks up the towel which he earlier had thrown in the basket. His still erected cock bounces in front of him as his returns to me. He then cleans my face.

"I really needed that... Damn. I came a lot," he smiles.

I just nod perplexed. I slowly catch my breath. My heart still pounds at the speed of light. But my mind quickly gets conscious of everything that just had happened. I suddenly feel utterly embarrassed. And even worse, I feel like I just betrayed Khalon. An awful feeling of being unfaithful and disloyal burns through my stomach.

How could I? Why did I do this?

Denzel senses my discomfort.

"You did really well! Thanks again, Jules. You are so hot!"

His words soothe my conflicted heart a little bit, and I try yo hide my strange emotions.

"Thanks Denzel. I'm glad you liked it," I smile nervously.

I so perplexed by myself, and that I this easily fell into the power of his will.

"You also came a lot," he smiles at me and dries some cum away from my chest. I suddenly become aware of my tiny breasts and pointy nipples. My red face blush even more. I look up at him in a combination of shame and awe. Shame because I feel weak and slutty, and awe because of his amazingly strong body. I pull up my pants.

"You have such a cute butt, Jules."

"Thanks Denzel," I say a bit overwhelmed by all of his compliments. I get my t-shirt and covers myself.

"I should get going," I say as I suddenly feel hunger again as the excitement has diminished.

"Alright. See you Jules!" Denzel says while he lays in the bed, still naked. As I exit his room, I still feel extremely bad about what I just did because of Khalon. I feel like I just betrayed him due to my uncontrollable lust.

"He cannot know... And I have to make it up to him somehow," I think to myself as I grab the bread knife from the kitchen counter and head back to my own apartment.