Black New World Ch. 21 - Day 110

Story Info
In which Jules dresses up for the date.
2.8k words
4.43
5k
4
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21: Day 110 -- In which Jules dresses up for the date

Yesterday evening, I had told Lana everything that had happened between me and Khalon. I couldn't hold my overly excited heart back. I just had to share it with someone. So almost right away when I had left Khalon's apartment, I had called Lana up and face-timed with her for hours. I had emphasized even slippery and sexy detail. How Khalon had fought over me in jealousy, how I had sucked both Khalon and Denzel, how I the next day have had anal sex and how we had cuddled and kissed.

It is so unlike me to gossip and furthermore that being about myself. But my wild passion for Khalon has sparked a new and uncontrollable side of myself. It's not that I wanted to brag about myself to Lana. It's more like I just had to get the experiences out of my system by telling Lana about them. It almost felt like they would have exploded in my head and made me go crazy if I hadn't. And Lana had just encouraged me to go on and to add even more details. Intrigued, she had looked at me with her big green eyes, and from time to time she had repeated my words in excitement.

"Oh my god. He almost strangled Denzel? Man, he is so crazy about you, girl"

"You didn't? No? Sucked both of them?! So slutty of you!"

"Stuck? You had anal like that?! Hah, he tricked you there! Or did you trick him, being naked like that?! You whore!"

"This was your first time?! Without any practice? Oh my god, how are you able to walk now?"

"And you kissed. So romantic! I'm so jealous now!"

"He invited you out! That's so exciting! What are you going to wear?"

Her last question has been pondering my mind all night and all morning. First, I had completely panicked when she had mentioned it. Before, I hadn't put a single thought to it. After leaving Khalon yesterday, all there had been in my mind were pure delighted emotions. My mind had been drifting in a blissful state, only looking forward to the date. But Lana had suddenly made me realize that I have no suitable cloths for a date. It's true what she said the first time we met. I really do need a whole new wardrobe. Sadly, she didn't have time to bring me more of her cloths because of an important meeting. But generously, she had offered me to borrow the set of cloth that she had been wearing the night we met, and that I still haven't had the time to give back. Thankfully, I had accepted and the worst of my worries had evaporated. But we had discussed what would be appropriate for me to wear. And since Khalon hadn't told me where he intended to take me, we had playfully tried to guess the restaurant. While laughing, every kind of diner had come across our lips. From the local cafe, to a picnic, or even a burger bar, or maybe the fanciest hotel in town?

To be honest, I have no idea of what he is planing to do, and somehow I don't want to ask him. It feels exhilaration and more right for it to be a surprise.

Lana and I had agreed on that it most likely would be some kind of restaurant, and that Lana's crop-top and mini-skirt therefore would be a little too much in that kind of atmosphere.

Also, I still don't feel comfortably wearing something which shows that much of my skin.

Thrilled, I had accepted to borrow her black thong and the beautiful bralette.

"But I can't just go out in lingerie, can I?" I chuckle a bit by myself, staring out of the window at some dark summer cloud in the horizon.

I can't wait to show my body to Khalon, only wearing Lana's lingerie. I quickly change my line of thoughts, since I begin to feel slightly aroused, which I don't have time for at this moment. It's already past noon. And I still have no clue of what to wear. It stands between Lana's sexy but slutty outfit or my own boring t-shirts. My mind is in bewildered and in doubt.

But then I suddenly remember Ashley's words:

"Why don't you ever tell me these things?!"

"Next time I'll help you."

And some weeks ago she had said:

"This new looks suits you."

Back then I had been too confused to understand that she probably had meant my new feminine appearance.

"But can I tell my former girlfriend, that I'm about to go out with Khalon? That I'm about to date a man?"

But then I suddenly realize that she already must know. If Denzel really had bragged to Jadyn about the blowjob and the thong, which he had given me, then Ashley definitely knows too. Furthermore, she had been really empathetic when she had learned that I was preparing a meal for Khalon. That decides it. I need her help...

"Hi Jules! What's up?" She opens her door and greets me.

"Uhm... I... I was wondering if... Can I come in?" I stutter nervously.

"Yes, of course!"

"You want some tea?" She asks when I'm inside her room.

"I need your help," I burst out. I figure that I just have to get it out as quickly as possible.

"I'm going on a... date with Khalon. And I have no idea of what to wear." I look at her the big eyes, like I'm about to cry out in tears.

"Jules!! That's so exciting! Of course, I'll hep you," she says seriously.

"Th.. thanks," I say, thankful that she doesn't laugh or looks the slightest surprised.

"The tea would be nice too, actually," I say, realizing that my nerves are all wounded up.

A smell of lavender and ginger fill the room as Ashley pours hot water into two colorful tea cups.

"I'm sure, I have something that will look gorgeous on you!" She says and walks to her big closet next to her bed. It's has two doors and reaches almost up to the ceiling. She opens both doors to reveal that it's completely packed with cloths, some put nicely together in perfect stacks while some other pieces just lay in messy piles. Her colorful dresses hang by them self to the right side of the closet.

"Alright, what are we going for?" She thinks loudly. She then begins to throw tops, bras, t-shirts, and skirts onto the her bed.

"Something cute and not too slutty... Maybe just a little bit," she laughs.

She begins to wave different pieces of cloth in front of me.

"What about a dress?" She holds a beautiful dress with a flowery print up.

I shake my head. I'm insides boil in excitement for some reason. But I'm not ready to wear a dress yet.

Afterwards, she continues to tease me with different pieces of fabric, each of them either too slutty or too feminine.

"Alright, I think, I got it. This blue top is really tight. It will fit you perfectly and match your eyes. And it only reveals the perfect amount of skin at your stomach, bosom and shoulders."

I nod. It looks fairly simple which suits me well. Besides the thong, this is the first time I'm wearing women's cloth, and I'm both terrified and excited about it.

"And then you can match it with this blouse. It's a bit like a shirt. So it's the perfect combination of casual and chic. Look, the arms are even rolled up, and you will be able to open it up or even take it off during the evening if it get too hot."

She is holding up a 'dusty pink' blouse with a cute print of feathers. The neck has a long v-line, reaching down to show of some of the chest. It looks fairly tight but also loose at the same time.

"It's perfect!" I grasp.

"Well, why are you waiting for. Try them on!"

I grab the cloths from her hand and turn towards the entrance and the bathroom, but she then grabs my hand.

"Come on! Just change here. Don't be ashamed! And you can use my mirror right there," she says persuading and points at a big mirror on the other side of the closet and next to her table.

"Uhm... Sure," I say nervously because I already wearing Lana's underwear beneath my t-shirt and sweatpants.

I shyly strip down to my underwear, and she looks at me with big eye, like she is in shock. I tremble ashamed, but she then says:

"Jules! You look amazing. You sexy girl!" She smiles at me with a surprised expression.

"Thanks."

My fear withers away as she compliments me.

"I had no idea that you had changed this much. Such a sexy body!" she laughs.

"And your ass in that thong! Now I'm getting jealous!"

"Awe, stop it, Ashley," I say in a girly tone as I can feel I'm getting excited by her appraisal.

I quickly put on the azure blue top. It fits perfectly around my bust and my waist. It reveals a bit of my stomach, and it curves down to show just the top of my tiny cleavage.

"Stunning!" Ashley confirms.

I circle around in front of the mirror. My ass bulges out from my loin, only covered by the black g-string.

"Alright, now the blouse! I'm sure of it!" She continues.

I open the front of the blouse. It has some fashionably hidden buttons. It's sleeves are rolled up and hold back by small straps. I slide it over my arms. The silky feeling tickles my skin. It's gorgeous. It sits perfectly around my shoulders. It's super feminine, but it still feel a bit like a shirt, just enough for me to balance on the edge of my comfort zone.

"It's perfect!" I grasp.

"It is!" Ashley confirms.

"Now we only need something for your cute legs... Skirt or pants?" She says.

I get an urge to try out all of her most slutty skirts. But I retain myself.

"Pants, I guess."

"I'm not sure if I we share the same size."

I look at her gorgeous butt. It's way bigger that mine, and her legs seem slightly shorter than mine.

Once again, she begins to throw piece of cloth out of the closet, this time onto the floor. Finally, after covering the floor in cloths she finds what she has been seeking.

"These pants have a lot of stretch. I think they will look beautiful on you."

She hold a pair of black high waist pants.

"They will sit tight around you ass and thighs but then loosen up a bit since they are straight."

I nod and eagerly put them on. The fabric stretches out around my ass and then tugs in around my hips and waist. They reach up to just below my naval while the blue top sits just above. Combined they reveal a tiny slip of my white skin.

"Absolutely, perfect! I'm good, am I not?!" Ashley smiles with a big grin.

I nod thankfully. I'm utterly baffled about my own transformation. I look completely changed. The cloths enhances my slim body and amplifies my natural curves into a chic, feminine contour.

"He is going to love this!" I'm sure of it."

"Thanks Ashley."

I find it hard to fathom how everything could have changed this quickly. Just four mouths ago, we used to date, and now my ex-girlfriend is dressing me up in female cloths, preparing me to date a man. And the weirdest thing is that I don't even care anymore... No, that's actually wrong. It's quite the opposite. I actually like it, and I can't wait to show myself before Khalon.

"Just one last thing. The icing on the cake!" Ashley laughs.

I look confused at her.

"Let me help you a bit of make up!"

"Ashley? No!" I grasp, but the thought of it actually excites me.

Ashley can probably sense my conflicted mind, so she pushes on.

"Come on! Just a tiny bit, I promise. Only to smooth you natural lines. I won't over do it, I promise," she begs.

"And anyways, if you don't like, I'll promise to wash it away again, okay?"

"Okay..." I smile shyly.

"Yes!" She screams. "Let's have some fun."

She quickly set up two chairs in front of the big mirror and prepares all of her make up at the table next to it. It blows my mind. She lines up hundreds of different kinds of small boxes with colorful ink. Brushes, lipsticks, small round boxes of cream and so on. Items I don't even knew existed.

"I... I thought you said just a tiny bit," I look at her overwhelmed.

"Don't worry!" She giggles. "I won't use all of it."

"Okay, first things first. I'm going to clean you skin with this face wash. Just relax."

She rubs and massages my face gently, and afterwards she dries my face with a cloth.

"Oh my god, your skin it so soft and healthy. I don't even think, I have to use any concealer. I'll put a little bit of this... Don't look so scared. It's just a primer. It's basically just a hydrating cream..."

She keeps touching my skin, and from time to time she grabs a new tube or another box.

"And this foundation is perfected for you. It has a light coverage. You won't even notice that I put it on... But it will even out your skin a tiny bit."

Somehow her beauty treatment excites me a lot, even though I don't understand a single word of what is saying or doing. I have given up on asking her, so I just sit back and enjoy the ride. She brushes me all over my face.

"Such a beautiful texture. Next up, some powder. Again don't worry. You won't even notice, unless you know it's there. I'm adding a little more color to your skin. Oh mu god, you are going to turn out so pretty. Just a little bit on you forehead and cheeks."

She picks up and even bigger brush.

"And a little bit of blush. Your skin will shine even more. Just a little bit of rose tone to your skin."

I don't dare to look a myself, so I just stare into Ashley's blue eyes while she excitedly does her work.

"And now for your eyes." She grabs a weird looking scissor.

"Wow, your eye lashes are so long, actually. Maybe I don't even have to put any mascara. But I'll curl them a bit." She gently grabs my face.

"Sit still!"

I close my eyes and just let her do her job.

"Hrmm... Since you want it natural, I think, I'll skip the eyeliner. But, hrmm... Maybe a tiny bit of mascara then, just to enhance your beautiful eyes. What do you say?"

I just nod. I put all of my faith in her judgment.

"Okay, look at my eyes!"

She grabs a small cylinder tube, opens it and sweep my eyelashes with the mascara brush. I shiver in excitement about the thought of my look, but I still don't dare to look in the mirror.

She stares at me for a moment, silently.

"Amazing," she then says, almost whispering.

"Okay! One last thing. Your lips!"

"I think, you'll like this lipgloss. Just to add a bit of shine. I promise, you won't regret it," she laugh confidently.

Again, I just nod.

She stroke my lips carefully with a small shiny brush.

"Perfect! I think you done. Close your eyes."

I'm a bit shocked when she sprays my face.

"Haha... It's just a setting spray... Now open your eyes and tell my, don't you look gorgeous?"

Trembling, I turn towards the mirror and open my eyes. I'm stunned as I see myself.

"Wow," I grasp, speechless.

She has does a really good job in not adding too much. I still look like myself, but all of my features sparkle and shine. My eyes look bigger and brighter. They sparkle as the mascara adds a feminine sway to my eyelashes. My lips shines slightly and gives me a fresh look, and I cannot stop to smile. My skin still looks white and soft, but now it has a bit more color to it.

"I bet that smile means that you like it," Ashley laughs.

"Yeah wow! Thanks Ashley. You did it well."

"Didn't I say so!?"

I laugh and just give her a big hug.

"Next up, your hair! Please, can I?! Just a few bend waves. It will add more layers, more texture and bring more life to you hair! You are going to love it! Please!"

I sigh with a big breath, but then I cannot stop laughing at her.

"Alright, another round, I guess. Can I have another cup of tea then?"